/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings!

The Terminator
08-06-2005, 02:24 AM
;) Hi to all you forum members and guests. I came here after reading about this forum on another site and for the love of me, I can't recall which one now. Sorry about that. Anyway, my family and I recently relocated to our present address from the Arctic region of Nunavut in Canada. :D

I wanted to come and check out this site for myself and thank you in advance for welcoming me. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ataraxis
08-06-2005, 02:40 AM
:sl:
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here...happy posting.:)

demonstrater
08-06-2005, 07:29 AM
welcome dude...ins u enjoy nice time in li forums

Rabi'ya
08-06-2005, 09:38 AM
Assalamualaikum

welcome to the forum

wsalaam

Rabiya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mainul_Islam
08-07-2005, 07:38 PM
welcome to the forum, "Arnold Schwartzenegger" ...;D

hope u enjoy ur stay.

peace be with you.

A7med
08-08-2005, 01:02 PM
:welcome:
:coolbro:

HOPE U ENJOY AND HAVE A NICE STAY :)

- Qatada -
08-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey! welcome to the forum. insh Allah you'll benefit alot from it..

Uthman
08-08-2005, 07:07 PM

Welome to LI. :) May your stay be beneficial to all InshaAllah. :)

aamirsaab
08-08-2005, 08:09 PM
nice name
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!