/* */

PDA

View Full Version : al-Muqatta'at

abujamal
04-27-2007, 08:22 PM
as-salaamu 'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuhu!

Righteous Lady posted a link to my 1995 article "al-Muqatta'at ~ Islam and the End of the World" in the Thread "End of the World in Islam" at http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...rld-islam.html, and I noticed several visits to the page in my server logs, so I came here to see the resulting comments, if any. I had to register in order to see the links, to identify which post had that link in it.

I'm older than dirt, so it might be a while before I accumulate fifty posts in this forum.

Jazakullah khayr for posting the link.

was-salaam,
hajj abujamal

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
04-27-2007, 08:23 PM
Salamualikum.
Welcome have fun, stay active. Hey your older than gold not dirt i guess Egyption
Make dua'ah for us ALL please
Ma'assalama

ummAbdillah
04-27-2007, 08:24 PM
salaam
:welcome: to LI glad you joined
wa slaaam

'Abd al-Baari
04-27-2007, 08:25 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums...Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay
Hope you enjoy reading the comments...:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
04-27-2007, 08:46 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Pk_#2
04-27-2007, 09:22 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

we have ancient people here you are not alone :)

so welcome akhi

Get posting inshaAllah,

50 points is easy to reach :D

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Rufaidah
04-27-2007, 11:18 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
Welcome 2 the Forum bro ... :)

سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك اشهد ان لا اله الا انت استغفرك واتوب اليك

Tilmeez
04-28-2007, 05:03 AM
:welcome: on board! Stay here learn what u don't know and teach what you know.
wish u a nice stay, inshallah

Strzelecki
04-28-2007, 05:23 AM
Hey abujamal. ^-^
Welcome to LI.

Samira_01
04-30-2007, 02:03 AM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome :)

wa3leykum salam

~*MaNaL*~
04-30-2007, 05:02 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to LI...

:w:

Aziaf
05-08-2007, 12:23 AM
:sl: WELCOME:w: :D

abujamal
05-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Hello abujamal it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Looks like April 27, which is two weeks ago. I've been busy since April 20 rebuilding five computers for our local network and getting the LAN configured so everyone has a direct (via the LAN) connection to the Internet. Finally, tonight, about an hour ago, I finally managed to get two computers to connect to the Internet through my gateway computer. Now I'll be busy trying to stabilize the machines (one can't see the DVD burner, all of them run hot when I have the full terabyte+ of hard drives plugged in, two machines can't see each other, et cetera ~ it's a little crazy), so that when we get wireless broadband in this little village, I'll be able to run our website and a discussion forum on my desk (and not a hundred miles away under someone else's physical control).

But I've been posting for seven years now, on a variety of newsgroups and forums, enough to have three books in the works.

Which accounts for the four machines at my elbow ~ one for the Web (for my personal access and for the Muslim America website), one to connect the LAN to the Web and defend it from attackers, one for burning DVDs and CDs, and one for WordPerfect and publishing. And then more on the rest of the LAN. Keeping them running is sometimes tricky.

I'm posting here tonight as a result of seeing this forum in my server logs. I clicked on the "referrer" link and was greeted with the message quoted above ~ probably familiar to most readers. But I have this forum and twelve others in my browser "history" ~ where links will stay for 90 days ~ and have not forgotten anyone.

In actuality, though, I've spent most of my time on the Web in forums where muslims are being systematically demonized, refuting slanders, exposing liars, and correcting ignorance. I haven't spent too much time in muslim forums (although my enemies accuse me of changing non-muslim forums into muslim forums).

Anyone here can send me a link, to muslims (at) muslimamerica.net, and I'll most likely take a look, at least the first time.

Tonight, I'm just please to have finally figured out the Sygate Home Network software that came bundled with a SOHO card I picked up a while back. It took me three weeks to build (or more accurately re-build) a bunch of machines to house it, but only three or four days to figure out how to make it work.

For future reference, my computers' names are Abjad, Hawwaz, Hutiyya, Kalamun, Sa'afas, Qarashat, Thakhada, and Dazzag. Hawwaz and Hutiyya can't see each other, Kalamun quits unexpectedly for no apparent reason, and Hawwaz can't see the DVD burner.

So I have more to do.

was-salaam,
abujamal

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.