/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Editing,and editors

onegamemaybe2
04-28-2007, 05:24 AM
Not too sure how much freedom is givin on this forum,but I would think we could share anything about literature no matter the title or the contents,which actually pertained to the video(preacher to Islam) that could be viewed by anyone which wasn't edited.I have much respect for others,but your limitations are a little odd.Just a little curious about how you are able to learn from each other if both sides cannot provide a way for others to see or hear anything that would be interesting to them.Thank you for your comments and your warm welcome despite the comment editing,it has been enjoyable to read all of the different forums.(Allah)God Bless you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-28-2007, 05:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by onegamemaybe2
Not too sure how much freedom is givin on this forum,but I would think we could share anything about literature no matter the title or the contents,which actually pertained to the video(preacher to Islam) that could be viewed by anyone which wasn't edited.I have much respect for others,but your limitations are a little odd.Just a little curious about how you are able to learn from each other if both sides cannot provide a way for others to see or hear anything that would be interesting to them.Thank you for your comments and your warm welcome despite the comment editing,it has been enjoyable to read all of the different forums.(Allah)God Bless you all.
Thank you for showing a willingness to understand. Yes, we do edit and closely moderate a few areas. But, for the most part we give very much leeway in promoting free speech.

If you read the FAQ section, and look at the forum rules you will see the areas we have strict limitations on. One reason being is because those have proven to be trouble areas and often leading to misconceptions about Islam. There are some sites we do not permit posting links to. Some of those sites do have very good material, however we believe they also contain some misleading information.

If at any time you have a post edited or removed the best guide is to PM the moderator that did so. That is the person who can explain best why he/she took that action.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.