/* */

PDA

View Full Version : y dont girlz like me???

AnonymousPoster
04-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Bismillah Salam recently i been tinkin about many things and one is why dont like girlz like me? i only have 1 good friends i am friends wit other onez but they alwayz talk behind my back give me dirty lookz sum jus dislike me and neve even talked to me once i am really confused we suppose to be sisters yet dey jus dislike me and NO i aint a bad person this is makin me paranoid i havent done anytin and i cant figure y they so *****y i am not a lil gal gonna be 21 soon so depressed:(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
04-28-2007, 11:28 PM
How do u know they don't like u.

You the one who'll be getting the good deeds on the day of judgement and they'll be getting your bad ones, so dont worry about it if they talking behind your back they giving your there deeds. so you should be happy:D .Just ignore them. there r ppl like that.evil.:raging:

siFilam
04-28-2007, 11:53 PM
In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

:salamext:

Sister maybe you need to change your environment. I am not saying cut of your friendship with these girls completely, but don't hang out with them too much or get too close to them. Try to attract pious Muslimah. Don’t surround yourself with people who have negative affect on you. You’re not forced to be friends with anyone; it’s your own choice. So make good decisions regarding your friends.

one more thing, don't get offended, its easy to overlook our own mistakes and faults. try to figure out if its something you're doing to cause these problems.
this is can be a chance for you to become a better a person.
Note: I'm not implying that you're a bad person.
wasalam
-SI-

Yanal
04-28-2007, 11:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester

You the one who'll be getting the good deeds on the day of judgement and they'll be getting your bad ones, so dont worry about it if they talking behind your back they giving your there deeds. so you should be happy:D .Just ignore them. there r ppl like that.evil.:raging:
girls don't like me ethier i need a solution too

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
04-29-2007, 12:02 AM
*waves finger about sayin o no they dont* :p

mayb sis, its cause their jealous of ya, best thing is to ignore them:D if they see that your not bothered they'l give up, bcos they obviously wana get to you. so ignore them

or tel ya friend that wen you lot see them jus start laughin:D that should get dem paranoid

siFilam
04-29-2007, 12:06 AM
In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful

:salamext:

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
little bro,
thats good that they don't like u, less fitna for you to deal with. be happy and thank Allah. Just think "as long as my mom likes me, thats all matters"...keep repeating this to yourself.

wasalam
-SI-

Snowflake
04-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Seriously, no one should let being disliked bother them. I don't give a toss about people who don't like me. Who cares?! Like yourself for the right reasons and if you have faults then change yourself and like yourself even more. Just try to please Allah. It only matters if He likes you or not. Human beings aren't worth the stress.

Suha
04-29-2007, 12:22 AM
Assalamu alaikum sister,

I can sympathize what you are going through, when I was in high school and college, I used to think that no one liked me, or I would never fit in anywhere. Alhamdulilah, eventually I did find a few good friends( it took a long time though) A lot of it had to do with self esteem. I never thought I was good enough, or that assumed people would never like me for who I am. All of that changed when I realized that there was nothing wrong with me. I started to believe in myself more, had more self-confidence in myself, and what I can do.

Insha'allah just think positively about yourself, and be confident. Everyone is special in their own way.:statisfie

Muslim Woman
04-29-2007, 12:33 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
u r so lucky :statisfie ....Masha Allah .

Allah made it easy for u to stay away from immoral acts . So , let's pray that situation stays like this till u get married & ur wife likes u :)

to the 1st poster: why don't u talk to ur friends directly ? Ask them what they dislike most of ur behavious/personality. If what they saying is true ....it's ur fault & u need to change ur certain acts , then try to be more helpful , polite , modest etc. But don't agree / don't do anything if they ask anything un-Islamic ...i.e. having boyfriends , go to mixed party , take drugs etc.

Remember , if God is pleased with u , does not matter what people think of u.

AnonymousPoster
04-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
bismillah u are all so amazin subnallah:cry:
i dont kno i always think maybe is me but sum gals i walk past them and dey just give me really dirty lookz my self esteem is low i dont get y dey act like this i havent done anytin to dem a couple of gals i kno always try to hurt me in a sly sly way i guess das some girlz for u thanx people fo the beautiful replies

Woodrow
04-29-2007, 02:24 PM
When we are very young children, one of the earliest and most painful lessons we learn, is that there are people that do not like us. With most of us that occurs when we are quite young and just beginning to discover other kids in the world.

Sadly, sometimes we do not experience that until a later age. At that time we have not experienced it and have not developed sufficient knowledge to know that it happens to everybody. It is a very painful experience, when we become aware of it as a young adult.

There is nothing wrong with you. It is the other girls who are suffering. They are missing the chance to have a friend. Friends are too few and too far apart to loose simply because we will not accept their extension of friendship.

Have pity on those girls that are throwing your friendship away. Do not think too harshly of them and try to forgive them. Don't let their lack of appreciation for you become a reason for you to dislike them. Just be the kind of person you would like to have as a friend and that is the type of friends you will find. Do not count friends by numbers, count them by quality. One friend that helps you achieve a virtuous live and helps you stay on the right path is worth than all of the false friends combined.

There could very well be a reason why those girls shun your friendship. A possibility is they may people that would misguide you and Allah(swt) is protecting you from them by making you undesirable as a friend to them.

Finally, keep in mind your greatest friend is always with You. Constant Prayer to Allah(swt) will keep you in touch with all of the friends you will ever want or need.

England
04-29-2007, 02:51 PM

That's YOUR "belief." You say that as if it is a fact yet you yourself is unsure. Mine and their belief, if they're non-muslims, is that they and I will go to a better place as during my life and presumably there's we have done nothing wrong.

Back on topic.
Are they non muslims? Do you attempt to talk to them? Do you try to mix in? Do you push your beliefs onto other people? Nobody likes that. Do you smile? Maybe they feel uncomfortable with the way you dress, more so with the niqab? Maybe you criticise their dress sense/culture intentionally or unintentionally.

Perhaps it could just be that group of gals. Girls are well known for being *****y. They're *****y to non muslim males/females too. Try looking elsewhere for friends.

England
04-29-2007, 03:02 PM
ARE THESE NON MUSLIMS GIRLS YOU'RE REFERRING TO OR MUSLIM?

AnonymousPoster
04-29-2007, 03:12 PM
england am muslim they are muslims, we are from the same country i dont wear niqab same wit them we dress the same i though i would have clicked but that wasnt de case woodrow wow thank you! alpha your right. thank you for taking the time to reply

England
04-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Alright then no problem, forget my post.

There are nasty people in this world no matter how nice you are. Sometimes people just don't like you for what you look like, for your voice or even for some stupid thing such as the the jewellery you wear.

If you keep looking you will find some decent people too hence that one "true" friend you have.

aamirsaab
04-29-2007, 04:18 PM
:sl:
england am muslim they are muslims, we are from the same country i dont wear niqab same wit them we dress the same i though i would have clicked but that wasnt de case woodrow wow thank you! alpha your right. thank you for taking the time to reply
On this note, perhaps it would be better to lock the thread. Yes, I think so.

(thread starter may pm me to reopen if she feels it is neccessary)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.