/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

fakhan
08-06-2005, 10:42 PM
:w:

I would like to introducted myself, my name is Farzan Khan and I was born and raised in the Greater Toronto Area. I would like to say that I haven't had a chance to explain about myself and that is that I was born as a Muslim and when I was small, I didn't understand the knowledge about Islam, and even in my elementary years, I wasn't understanding more about Islam except watching Reflections on Islam but then I wasn't thinking of following it. Years later, I started praying five times a day on a regular basis except few days I wasn't praying all five, neither I was praying one, two, three or four because of my time management. :sorry: But now, my life was changed. Since I follow Islam, I always prayed five daily prayers, the Jummah prayer, going to Mosque neither in the daytime, nighttime or anytime, :Mosque: reading the Holy Quran anytime in the day or night, :Koran: Insha'Allah, I will continue to read the Holy Quran each and every day in my life, as well as praying five times a day, going to Mosque and respecting the Deen and remembering Allah (S.W.T.). I also have a website of my own called "Farzan's Webpage" I will post my website so that if each and every one of you want to take a look at my website, you are most welcome. I have posted my E-mail address on my website if you have comments, concerns or suggestions. It's great to introduce myself to each and every one of you and Insha'Allah I will receive messages as soon as possible Insha'Allah.

Jazak'Allah Khair. :brother:

Sincerely,

Farzan Khan

URL: http://khancvp0.tripod.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
08-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Asalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

mash Allah thats really interesting.. its good to learn how u started from not knowing much about islam and how you've built up to read all the salah and the qur'an etc. (this can be a example to all of us insh Allah) keep up the good work and pray for all of us to keep our iman strong.. insh Allah we all will do the same for you to insh Allah.

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

haroon1914
08-07-2005, 03:23 AM
MASHALLAH

thats really good to hear that u practice islam i hope u continue doing this

MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL ....AMEEN

SalafiFemaleJih
08-07-2005, 03:33 AM
Asalamualaikum wr wb,

welcome to da forums. Enjoy ur stay insha'Allah.

May we all benefit from each other Ameen.
May Allah swt make it easy for us to seek knowlege, act upon it , and spread it on to others Ameen.

wasalamualaikum wr wb.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
08-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to LI forum....

Wsalaam

Rabi'ya:rose:

Mainul_Islam
08-07-2005, 07:34 PM
assalaaamu alaikum,

welcome to the forum.

hope u like it here :)

A7med
08-08-2005, 01:00 PM
HI & :welcome:
:coolbro:

HOPE U ENJOY AND HAVE A NICE STAY :)

May we all benefit from each other Ameen.
May Allah swt make it easy for us to seek knowlege, act upon it , and spread it on to others Ameen.
AMEEN!!! :brother:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.