keep your shirk restricted to comparative forum

edit: ^ it was originally *NOT* addressed to thread starter but another party

Allah-creation
04-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Jesus Is A Great Man But Not God!

FatimaAsSideqah
04-29-2007, 11:04 PM
:sl:

Oh my Allah! Jesus was Prophet of Allah exactly same as Propeht Muhammd (SAW)!

God is Unseen and not same way describe of Jesus! God is far different from Jesus! God is not human...Jesus is!

Peace!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yahia12
04-30-2007, 01:59 AM
inshalla prophet jesus comes soon. I wanted to see when it happens inshalla it happens .:)

جوري
04-30-2007, 02:02 AM
I really don't think this will happen in our life time? Allah knows best... We are somehow left in the middle... But yes those prophecies are right on target.. Sobhan Allah
thanks for sharing

:w:

snakelegs
04-30-2007, 02:04 AM
i agree with NoName55 - please keep your preaching confined to the comparative religion section.
last night you even resorted to starting a thread on "introductions" just so you could say the same spiel you just posted.

Redeemed
04-30-2007, 03:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i agree with NoName55 - please keep your preaching confined to the comparative religion section.
last night you even resorted to starting a thread on "introductions" just so you could say the same spiel you just posted.
Yes, if you have been keeping up with what I post, you would have known that I had already apologized for that, and didn't do it again. I am not that computer literate yet. Let’s not beat a dead horse. Someone showed me how to get into comparative religion by sending me a link. And I posted there.

peace

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-30-2007, 03:48 AM
:sl:

If you want to discuss this, by all means please create a thread in the Comparitive Religion Section, this section is only for exchanging links.

Thanks.

yahia12
04-30-2007, 03:51 AM
okay :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.