/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muhammad Luhaydan -Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead

- Qatada -
04-29-2007, 05:11 PM
:salamext:

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
04-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Surah Aal Imraan [3]:

166: Muhsin Khan: And what you suffered (of the disaster) on the day (of the battle of Uhud when) the two armies met, was by the leave of Allah, in order that He might test the believers.

167: Muhsin Khan: And that He might test the hypocrites, it was said to them: "Come, fight in the Way of Allah or (at least) defend yourselves." They said: "Had we known that fighting will take place, we would certainly have followed you." They were that day, nearer to disbelief than to Faith, saying with their mouths what was not in their hearts. And Allah has full knowledge of what they conceal.

168: Muhsin Khan: (They are) the ones who said about their killed brethren while they themselves sat (at home): "If only they had listened to us, they would not have been killed." Say: "Avert death from your ownselves, if you speak the truth."

Think not of those who are killed in the Way of Allah as dead. Nay, they are alive, with their Lord, and they have provision.

170: Muhsin Khan: They rejoice in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His Bounty, rejoicing for the sake of those who have not yet joined them, but are left behind (not yet martyred) that on them no fear shall come, nor shall they grieve.

171: Muhsin Khan: They rejoice in a Grace and a Bounty from Allah, and that Allah will not waste the reward of the believers.

172: Muhsin Khan: Those who answered (the Call of) Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) after being wounded; for those of them who did good deeds and feared Allah, there is a great reward.

173: Muhsin Khan: Those (i.e. believers) unto whom the people (hypocrites) said, "Verily, the people (pagans) have gathered against you (a great army), therefore, fear them." But it (only) increased them in Faith, and they said: "Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)."

174: Muhsin Khan: So they returned with Grace and Bounty from Allah. No harm touched them; and they followed the good Pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the Owner of Great Bounty.

175: Muhsin Khan: It is only Shaitan (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliya' [supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger, Muhammad SAW)], so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-29-2007, 08:32 PM
bal ahyaa.....

bal ahyaa....

wa qaalu hasbun Allah....

WA QAALU HASBUN ALLAH!!!!

wa qaalu... hasbun Allah wa ni'mal waqeel...

is there any mp3 for this?

jazakAllah khair bro fi...

jzcasejz
04-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Ahhh coincidence, yesterday was the first time I heard his recitation. It's just great...! The way he raises his voice reminds me of Shaykh Abdul Aziz al-Ahmad.

JazakAllaah Khayr for posting bruh.

And here's the ---> MP3 version

EDIT: this defo needed an edit. WONDERFUL recitation!!! The 'Bal Ahyaa' part! AWESOME!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 09:43 AM

More:

Muhammad Al Luhaydaan- End of Surah Al Baqarah

Muhammad Al Luhaydaan- Recitation from Surah Taghaabun

Muhammad Al Luhaydaan- Recitation from Surah Tahreem

Muhammad Luhaydaan- Part of Baqarah

Muhammad Luhaydaan- Aali 'Imraan

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2007, 12:03 PM
^ bro does he have more bal ahyaa moments? :eek: int hose other surahs i mean?

wa alaikum ussalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 04:26 PM

i dno.. wil check later inshaa Allaah :)

- Qatada -
05-10-2007, 05:16 PM

Muhammad Al Luhaydaan- Recitation from Surah Tahreem

Media Tags are no longer supported

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW-8jLNOlQY

- Qatada -
05-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Qur'an Surah Tahreem 66: 6-12

6: Muhsin Khan: O you who believe! Ward off from yourselves and your families a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allah, but do that which they are commanded.

7: Muhsin Khan: (It will be said in the Hereafter) O you who disbelieve (in the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism)! Make no excuses this Day! You are being requited only for what you used to do.

8: Muhsin Khan: O you who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) the Day that Allah will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and those who believe with him, their Light will run forward before them and with (their Records Books of deeds) in their right hands they will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirat (a slippery bridge over the Hell) safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things."

9: Muhsin Khan: O Prophet (Muhammad SAW)! Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be severe against them, their abode will be Hell, and worst indeed is that destination.

10: Muhsin Khan: Allah sets forth an example for those who disbelieve, the wife of Nuh (Noah) and the wife of Lout (Lot). They were under two of our righteous slaves, but they both betrayed their (husbands by rejecting their doctrine) so they [Nuh (Noah) and Lout (Lot) ] benefited them (their respective wives) not, against Allah, and it was said: "Enter the Fire along with those who enter!"

11: Muhsin Khan: And Allah has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun (Pharaoh), when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his work, and save me from the people who are Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers in Allah).

12: Muhsin Khan: And Maryam (Mary), the daughter of 'Imran who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (the sleeve of her shirt or her garment) through Our Ruh [i.e. Jibrael (Gabriel)], and she testified to the truth of the Words of her Lord [i.e. believed in the Words of Allah: "Be!" and he was; that is 'Iesa (Jesus) * son of Maryam (Mary); as a Messenger of Allah], and (also believed in) His Scriptures, and she was of the Qanitin (i.e. obedient to Allah).

Malaikah
05-11-2007, 09:32 AM
:sl:

Mashaallah that was good.

Did anyone else notice who almost every person in praying was wearing the same clothes lol.

- Qatada -
07-20-2007, 08:17 PM

Surah Tahreem: 8

O you who believe! Turn to Allah with sincere repentance! It may be that your Lord will remit from you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise) the Day that Allah will not disgrace the Prophet (Muhammad SAW) and those who believe with him, their Light will run forward before them and with (their Records Books of deeds) in their right hands they will say: "Our Lord! Keep perfect our Light for us [and do not put it off till we cross over the Sirat (a slippery bridge over the Hell) safely] and grant us forgiveness. Verily, You are Able to do all things."

Subhan Allaah that parts just nex level! recite that with him.. and imagine your standing right near the siraat [path over the hellfire] :( especially that dua' [supplication]

S_87
07-20-2007, 09:09 PM
:sl:

i love the way he recites

Umm Abdullaah
07-27-2007, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Ahhh coincidence, yesterday was the first time I heard his recitation. It's just great...! The way he raises his voice reminds me of Shaykh Abdul Aziz al-Ahmad.

JazakAllaah Khayr for posting bruh.

And here's the ---> MP3 version

EDIT: this defo needed an edit. WONDERFUL recitation!!! The 'Bal Ahyaa' part! AWESOME!!!
jazaakallahu khayran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.