/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Career Path Advise

limitless
04-29-2007, 09:25 PM
:sl:

I need some help everyone :), and yep I am back though I have been busy.
I have thought and went through a lot, I want to know the job opporunities for Chartered Accountant , Chemical/Electronic-Mechanical Engineer internationally. Jazakallah everyone :). (salery range generally)

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yussufmo
04-30-2007, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by limitless
:sl:

I need some help everyone :), and yep I am back though I have been busy.
I have thought and went through a lot, I want to know the job opporunities for Chartered Accountant , Chemical/Electronic-Mechanical Engineer internationally. Jazakallah everyone :). (salery range generally)

:w:
SORRI IM WRITING IN CAPZ ITS LOCKED ON IT.. NO1 CAN REALY GIVE YOU ADVISE ON CAREER ITS WHAT YOU FEEL RIGHT FOR YOU PRESONALY, HAVE YOU CONSIDERED WORKING FOR AN ISLAMIC COUNCIL? I KNO IN THE UK THEY HAVE THE ISLAMIC COUNCIL OF BRITAIN MABEY YOU COULD GIVE THAT A TRY? ACCOUNTCY IS A REAL GOOD CHOICE AND INSHALLAH THATS WHAT I WANT TO DO LATER ON AFTER MY STUDIES THEY EARN ROUGLY UPTO £80000 IN THE UK.. MAY ALLAH GUIDE YOU TO YOUR RIGHT JOB INSHALLAH

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.