/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How The Presstitutes Lie To America :Jessica Lynch myth

Muslim Woman
04-30-2007, 01:18 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

With the name of ALLAH (swt) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

NEWS YOU WON'T FIND ON CNN

How The Presstitutes Lie To America

Example: How The Press Has Become A Tool Of Our Government

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle2558.htm

The following article entitled, She was 'fighting to the death ...' states,

She was 'fighting to the death ...'

By Susan Schmidt and Vernon Loeb
Washington Post

WASHINGTON - Pfc. Jessica Lynch, rescued Tuesday from an Iraqi hospital, fought fiercely and shot several enemy soldiers after Iraqi forces ambushed the Army's 507th Ordnance Maintenance company, firing her weapon until she ran out of ammunition, U.S. officials said yesterday.

Lynch, 19, a supply clerk, continued firing at the Iraqis even after she sustained multiple gunshot wounds and watched several other soldiers in her unit die in fighting 11 days ago, one official said.

The ambush took place after a 507th convoy took a wrong turn in the southern city of Nasiriyah.

"She was fighting to the death," the official said. "She did not want to be taken alive."

Lynch was stabbed when Iraqi forces closed in on her position, the official said, noting that initial intelligence reports indicated that she had been stabbed to death.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/5548808.htm

The Reality was quite different as revealed in this report.

Rescued POW had no gunshot, knife wounds: father

WASHINGTON (AFP) Apr 03, 2003
The father of rescued POW Jessica Lynch said Thursday she suffered no gunshot or knife wounds at the hands of her Iraqi assailants, contrary to reports quoting a US official.

http://www.spacewar.com/2003/030403213949.0bsaiduj.html

While the first article is clearly a complete fabrication attributed to "official sources" it is convincing evidence of how our journalists have prostituted themselves and become a part of the propaganda machine, employed to lie and distort the truth.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rubiesand
04-30-2007, 06:09 PM
There are lies, d**n lies, and 'official sources' ;D

- Qatada -
04-30-2007, 06:11 PM
:salamext:

Subhaan Allaah.. even if they lie and be 'successful' in this life - the truth will become clear on the Day of Judgement. May Allaah protect us, ameen.

bro_ali1
05-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Thank Allah, i never had a great urgency to ready the trashy newspapers.

Mighty Allah has given us the Internet, the best of all sources for up-to-date information as it happens from around the world - sources that can be verified by a click of a button (Alhumidillah!!!).

Newspapers r a thing of the past, not only that but the websites of cooperate media will also inshallah be a vivid memory of how once things were.

When your lively hood is at stake, you will do everything you can to grab hold of that lively hood until the very last second. This is what the cooperate media is doing, they are a dying breed. they have no future.

Allah does not like lairs.... the British & American media are the biggest lairs.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Keltoi
05-01-2007, 03:19 PM
This isn't an issue of the press fabricating stories, this is an example of what military officials usually do when soldiers are killed in the line of duty or are captured. I've read plenty of letters to parents whose son or sons were killed in WWII. They always glorify that person's contribution to the fight. Not for the sake of fabrication, but because they feel it should give the parents and friends some form of comfort, not to mention good for PR back home, where support of the war is very important.

Muslim Woman
05-01-2007, 05:06 PM

Salaam/peace ,

format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
....... military officials usually do when soldiers are killed in the line of duty or are captured. ....

but Jessica was / is not dead ...so why the lies ?????????? :rollseyes

US Army / media lied when she was a freed person....correct me if i m wrong.

Keltoi
05-01-2007, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Salaam/peace ,

but Jessica was / is not dead ...so why the lies ?????????? :rollseyes

US Army / media lied when she was a freed person....correct me if i m wrong.
I don't remember much about the whole affair, except that she was rescued. Her friend, the Native American woman, was far more hurt than she was and died. Doesn't really matter in the scheme of things what stories were coming out, the complete story is available now for those that still care to know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.