/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why they hate us, from an American eyes....

islamirama
05-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Date: Apr 30, 2007 3:21 PM

I AM NEW TO MYSPACE, just a few month's old, the reason I started this space was to inform people about the cold blooded murder of my best friend- for the cause she gave her life to- how she was murdered- and who murdered her-and the main question I wanted answered was, WHY HAS NOT A SINGLE ELECTED OFFICE HOLDER IN WASHINGTON DC. DEMANDED AN INVESTIGATION AND WHY HAS NO ONE SO MUCH AS RAISED A FINGER TO BRING THE KILLERS TO JUSTICE, and my quest for answers SHOCKED ME AND CHANGED MY LIFE FOR EVER. My journey in search for answers started with a trip to ISRAEL and then to the GAZA STRIP where it looked as though I entered the pits of HELL, it looked like an open air PRISON full of hungry and dirty little children old people pushing around home made carts full of stones, scrap, and sometimes carrying other people on the verge of DEATH, everywhere you turned you can see hundreds of demolished homes where whole families were living under tents made up from old clothes and rags the streets looked like a hurricane had past over lifted them up and tossed them back down. What little vegetation their was looked like a tornado had hit and uprooted everything from it's roots, and to top it off this hell on earth called the GAZA STRIP with a population of almost 2 million people is 4 MILES WIDE x 24 MILES LONG and surrounded on one side by a 30ft wall, watch towers, ISRAELI military vehicles and snipers, and on the other side of the GAZA border was Israeli war ships of every size, and to top it all off even the sky had hovering helicopters and on many occasions the few days I spent there, without any warning the deafening sound of sonic boom would shake the very foundation of this tiny hell hole on earth DAY AND NIGHT, and this was the last place that Rachael Corrie took her last breath, bulldozed to death by an AMERICAN MADE CATERPILLAR BULLDOZER that was driven by an ISRAELI SOLDER.

The most painful capital punishment inflicted on this ANGEL OF PEACE was for the crime of trying to prevent the ISRAELI ARMY from destroying the homes of the CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS of the GAZA STRIP by yelling at the bulldozer with a bullhorn begging and pleading with the ISRAELI SOLDER not to demolish the homes, and without any hesitation all witnesses that were within sight of RACHAEL and the BULLDOZER confirm without any hesitation that the bulldozer sped forward CRUSHING Rachael with it's huge blade then reversing with the blade on top of Rachael and the ground, and over three years after her murder not a single investigation has been launched into her murder and no one has been brought to face any court of justice for the cold blooded murder of an AMERICAN CITIZEN, one could understand the deafening silence of ALL the tiny little KINGS - AMIRS -PRIME MINISTERS and PRESIDENTS of the MIDDLE EAST of whom the VAST MAJORITY are FAMILY MAFIAS who rule for decades and are succeeded by their sired offspring after their death's, and only obey the demands of foreign MASTERS. They all spend billions of dollars for their militaries whose only purpose is to keep them in power and the subjection and silencing of their populations who for the most part during my study of that part of the world and my over a hundred interviews with ex-patriots of middle east countries live in squalor conditions while their RULERS live in castles whose furniture and toilets are lined with gold and diamonds, why should these LITTLE KINGS give a **** about their brothers and sisters in Palestine or any one trying to help them, some people I talked to made well founded statements that most of these UNelected rulers see the Palestine people as a threat to their rule and the analogy was given by a collage professor who said that if the Palestine people succeed in taking back their land and establishing a democratically elected government through their bravery and UNequaled perseverance in the face of the longest and deadliest military occupation in modern history they may pose a threat to their rule by planting in other peoples minds that through struggle and an UNwavering determination any country can achieve freedom from the most oppressive tyrants no matter how long the struggle lasts, any sane person with an ounce of knowledge of what’s going on there could have seen how corrupt and cowardly these rulers are by the 34 day old war in Lebanon in the summer of 2006 where 2 Israeli solders were taken prisoners by a group in Lebanon called Hezbollah in order to make an exchange of prisoners with Israel for some Lebanese that Israel has been holding in it's dungeons along with 15,000 Palestine men, women, and children for over 20 years, and within moments of the Hezbollah operation most ARAB rulers roundly condemned Hezbollah and allowed Israel along with the blessing of the U.S. and most countries to pulverize much of Lebanese infrastructure kill over 2000 civilians and leave behind over a million & a half of UNexploded cluster bombs that the U.S. shipped to Israel all over Lebanon before a cease-fire was agreed to.

The hideous thing about the immediate condemnation of Hezbollah and the free hand Israel was given to destroy Lebanon by most of Arab-"Muslim" rulers the U.S. and world powers was that Israel was in the middle of a military onslaught of all Palestine areas and the kidnapping and the killing of hundreds of Palestinians and their elected leaders without so much as a single Arab "Muslim" leader or the U.S. sending Israel a word of protest, most rulers in the Arab world are no more then party animals sucking the resources and lifeblood out of their land and people, all the parties and orgies they have are cleverly DISGUISED as EMERGENCY CONFERENCES and- or PLANNED MEETINGS, and it is very doubtful according to the people they rule and subjugate of what religion's background if any these family mafias belong to, AND WHAT ABOUT OUR ELECTED PEOPLE IN WASHINGTON, why the deafening silence what are they terrified of or who is keeping them in check, RACHAEL WILL GET JUSTICE NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, THE SHEER POWER AND INFLUENCE ISRAEL AND IT'S ZIONIST LOBBIES SUCH AS "AIPAC" HAVE ON AMERICAS DECISION MAKERS IS UNPRECEDENTED IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, AND THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED, OTHER WISE THEY WILL LEAD THIS COUNTRY TO DOOM FOR THEY ONLY SEEK THAT WHICH BENEFITS THEIR GREED FOR POWER AND CONTROL LIKE A LEACH BENEFITS FROM IT'S VICTIM, AMERICA AND IT'S LEADERS ALLOWED ISRAEL TO GET AWAY WITH THE UNFORGIVABLE CRIME OF JUNE 8th 1967 WHEN ISRAELI FIGHTER JETS REPEATEDLY ATTACKED THE AMERICAN SHIP KNOWN AS THE USS LIBERTY, AND AFTER THE ATTACK WHICH LASTED OVER 20 MINUTES KILLING 34 AND WOUNDED 171 AMERICAN SAILORS, ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THAT TIME AND CRIME IS SHAME ON PRESIDENT LYNDON JOHNSON AND ALL WHO DID NOT DEMAND ANSWERS AND JUSTICE FOR OUR BOYS ON THAT SHIP SO FAR AWAY FROM HOME, but it would be 15 years after that crime that I was born I could not talk for those brave solders that were killed on the USS LIBERTY, this is a different time and my best friend was murdered ,an American was murdered, a peace activist was murdered and for what.

Shame on you AMERICA AND THE SPINELESS LEADERS YOU DO NOT HOLD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR SILENCE AND SUBSERVIENCE TO A TINY COUNTRY AND THEIR LOBBIES WHICH HAS NO GOOD BENEFITS TO AMERICAS INTERESTS AND ONLY MAKES US HATED AROUND THE WORLD, WE HAVE APPEASED A COUNTRY OF 5 MILLION PEOPLE OF WHOM HALF ARE LIVING ON STOLEN AND LOOTED LAND. FOR THE PAST 58 YEARS NO PRESIDENT DARED TO EVER MISS A CHANCE AT THE UNITED NATIONS TO VETO ANY RESOLUTION CONDEMNING THEIR BARBARITY AGAINST THE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS OF PALESTINE. SHAME ON US AMERICANS FOR ALLOWING THIS FACADE THAT WE CARE FOR DEMOCRACY AND JUSTICE WHILE WE IMPOSE AND PROTECT THE MOST RUTHLESS LEADERS ON THE PEOPLE OF THE MIDDLE EAST, AND STILL HAVE THE NERVES TO CRY OUT WHY THEY HATE US.

A year before Rachael was murdered by the State of ISRAEL a reporter by the name of DANIEL PEARL for the Wall Street Journal was kidnapped and murdered in the southern Pakistani city of Karachi by criminals, governments from around the world rightfully so condemned that cowardly act against a newsman who meant no harm to no one, Pakistan unleashed their armed forces to find and bring the criminals to justice," a milestone in the history of Pakistan something the will never do had Mr. pearl been one of their citizens", Israel offered up it's intelligence services to help out in the investigation because Pearl was a JEW, the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT DID WHAT IT WAS EXPECTED TO DO AND BEYOND BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHEN A CITIZEN IS HARMED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, THE UNITED STATES OFFERED A $5 MILLION REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT WILL LEAD TO THE CAPTURE OF THE KILLERS OF MR. PEARL, AND THROUGH THE WORK OF THE PAKISTANI MILITARY THE KILLERS WERE CAPTURED TRIED AND CONVICTED.

Now four years after Daniel Pearl was killed their has been numerous tributes - monuments and awards to honor him for his journalistic work even the United States Senate passed a resolution honoring Mr. Pearl for his "FEARLESS PURSUIT OF JOURNALISTIC EXCELLENCE" and all 100 senators and the House of Representatives "EXPRESSED CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY" because a few Jewish Senators asked for the vote, Mr. Daniel Pearl and his family received justice from the court and our heart felt sympathy, on the other hand RACHAEL CORRIE THE ANGEL OF PEACE IS LOOKING DOWN ON US ALONG WITH THE 34 YOUNG SAILORS FROM THE USS LIBERTY AND THE TEN'S OF THOUSAND OF PALESTINIANS THE ISRAEL MILITARY WITH THE HELP OF OUR BULLDOZERS AND BOMBS AND SILENCE MURDERED. They are all waiting for AMERICA AND IT'S LEADERS TO WAKE UP AND DO JUSTICE AND NOTHING MORE, the millions under Israeli occupation and the millions more who have live in refugee camps all over the middle east are still counting in the once brave American people to live up to the once great call of this nation, FREEDOM, JUSTICE, and the PURSUIT of HAPPINESS, and you can’t have any if you allow a sadistic ideology such as ZIONISM to pull the strings on all you elect to office on all the news you see and hear and all your financial institutions and major corporations, they have stolen all your gold-silver and platinum and given you in return a piece of plastic without it you are helpless and you accept it not knowing that every single time you use it they get a cut, WHAT MASTERY OF DECEIT, you know can go back to watching with your lovely little children the Jerry Springer Show and all the other FILTH they keep you "ENTERTAINED" with so they can chew you AND SPIT YOU OUT while you’re in a zombie like state, is it only the "BRAVE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE WHO WILL NOT ALLOW THIS CANCER TO DEVOUR THEM".

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
05-01-2007, 06:50 PM
What really happened with Rachel Corrie depends upon who you listen to. To those who oppose Israel it was a ruthless Israeli soldier who purposely and maliciously ran her over. If you talk to the Israelis, and the soldier himself, they will tell you that it was an accident. I believe the story from the soldier is that Rachel Corrie must have slipped because he couldn't see her any longer as he was moving forward. In any event it was a tragedy. Personally I don't believe an Israeli soldier purposely ran over a woman with a bulldozer. Is it possible that the soldier purposely ran over a woman with a bulldozer? Yes. However, from all I've read on the topic so far it looks like a tragic accident.

islamirama
05-01-2007, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
What really happened with Rachel Corrie depends upon who you listen to. To those who oppose Israel it was a ruthless Israeli soldier who purposely and maliciously ran her over. If you talk to the Israelis, and the soldier himself, they will tell you that it was an accident. I believe the story from the soldier is that Rachel Corrie must have slipped because he couldn't see her any longer as he was moving forward. In any event it was a tragedy. Personally I don't believe an Israeli soldier purposely ran over a woman with a bulldozer. Is it possible that the soldier purposely ran over a woman with a bulldozer? Yes. However, from all I've read on the topic so far it looks like a tragic accident.
i'm sure the murderer will always say it was an accident or "i didn't mean to" or what not. And we are not asking any random person. The post here is that of a personal friend of her who went to Palestine to find the truth and talked to eyewitnesses who were present there.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 07:10 PM
salamualikum.
OM... take that link off 'PEACE'
ALERT: CONTAINS MUSIC 'OUTLANDISH'+o(

Also in that myspace it contains ghar mehram which are kinda horrid

ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tomtomsmom
05-01-2007, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.

ma'assalama
All you have to do is hit the pause button on the player before it starts!!!

guyabano
05-02-2007, 08:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum.

ma'assalama
Don't like, hit the Pause-Button or mute the Volume of your speakers. Some others might like this song

Malaikah
05-02-2007, 08:48 AM
I believe the story from the soldier is that Rachel Corrie must have slipped because he couldn't see her any longer as he was moving forward.
It would be easier to believe if the very same guy wasn't trying to destroy the homes of innocent Palestinians in the first place.

smile
05-02-2007, 01:13 PM
Only God knows

NobleMuslimUK
05-06-2007, 11:31 PM
I doubt with the political mass brainwashing the Israeli's go through that they value non-jewish lives much.

Chiteng
05-06-2007, 11:42 PM
First and most important: Most US citizens do not wish to care about events
in Palestine. Of course you obviously do, but you wont persuade many with historonics.

Second: Most US citizens correctly realize that the Palestinians get largesse
from Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries.

Third: Most US citizens do NOT feel it is their problem. It has been 60 years
that the Pals have been living in refugee camps. They have destabilized
the host countries so badly that the host countries have at times taken
military action against them. This does NOT gain them sympathy.

I would imagine that they could of course assimilate, rather than wait
interminably. Obviously they CHOOSE to remain, unassimilated.

Muslim Woman
05-07-2007, 01:57 AM

I seek refuge in Allah (The One God) from the Satan (devil) the cursed, the rejected

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

%%

.... Is it possible that the soldier purposely ran over a woman with a bulldozer?
soldiers are allowed to torture Palestines in 14 different ways . So, i see no reason why they were not allowed to ran over a woman who supported oppressed Palestines people ? Zionists not only killed her once but twice.

The Second Death of Rachel Corrie

Censorship of the Worst Kind

By VANESSA REDGRAVE

I am urging the Royal Court Theatre to sue the New York Theatre Workshop for the cancellation of the production of "My Name Is Rachel Corrie".

This is censorship of the worst kind. More awful even than that.It is black-listing a dead girl and her diaries.A very brave and exceptional girl who all citizens, whatever their faith or nationality, should be proud and grateful for her existence.

They couldn't silence her voice while she lived, so she was killed.

Her voice began to speak again as Alan Rickman read her diaries, and Megan Dodds became Rachel Corrie.Now the New York Theatre Workshop have silenced that dear voice.

http://www.criticalconcern.com/secon...hel_corrie.htm

Satellite?blobcolurldata&ampblobheaderimage2Fjpeg&ampblobkeyid&ampblobtableMungoBlobs&ampblobwhere1178432884784&ampssbinarytrue -

Torture of thousands of Palestinian detainees in Israeli jails is an entrenched part of the system and there is a devised list of 14 ways to do that, two Israeli human rights groups concluded in a joint report released on Sunday, May 6
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...News/NWELayout

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.