/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Angel of death takes footballers life

soljah_ov_allah
05-01-2007, 08:04 PM
:sl:
a truly shocking and amazing video . i was speechless for sometime after seeing this. i would like to know peoples thoughts.
Do u believe in it ?
heard any or seen any similar stories? videos?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
soljah_ov_allah
05-01-2007, 08:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU3VMuEAxY0

a truly shocking and amazing video . i was speechless for sometime after seeing this. i would like to know peoples thoughts.
Do u believe in it ?
heard any or seen any similar stories? videos?

vpb
05-01-2007, 08:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD70OLr3uYw

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Salamualikum.
Bliming heck!!! i gotcha log in!! grrr
ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:12 PM
Salamualikum.
Erm, now it's upsetting to behonest when hearing a person has died, even worse in middle of soccer :(

but what really is getting to me is, is it possible to swallow a tounge??

Ma'assalama

Umar001
05-01-2007, 08:14 PM
Man when we first saw that, me and some brothers we thought a jin was just playing with him like beating him or something.

SubhanAllah.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:17 PM
Salamualikum.
there's two threads on this, this one should be locked up as the other one is better because you can see it much better instead of being over 18 and logging on or what not.
MAy god help that dude and take care of him, rest in peace Blud! G-D bless you! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ma'assalama

vpb
05-01-2007, 08:18 PM
did u watch the one the brother posted, the one that needs to log in....
subhanallahi we bi hamdihi, ............ just watch it.

England
05-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Umm the angel of death lol? Yeah right. He suffered from an injury. He got kicked in the back of his neck. Obviously some nerves connected to his brain were affected. Something similar happened in an African football game, though it wasn't as dramatic as this.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:22 PM
Greetings
^ indeed it happened in an african game but wasn't as bad as this one, also he swallowed his tounge *OUCH*, for 1hour they were testing his breathing skills no sign then *beep* dead :cry:

Umar001
05-01-2007, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
Umm the angel of death lol? Yeah right. He suffered from an injury. He got kicked in the back of his neck. Obviously some nerves connected to his brain were affected. Something similar happened in an African football game, though it wasn't as dramatic as this.
He didnt die? Wow, imagine that, he done some crazy moves though. I mean the back bending one especially.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Salamualikum.
^ isn't that same? i thought you posted the same what the bro posted because as i had problems cause it's asking me for my 'age && log in details' but i aint gonna register
Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
He didnt die? Wow, imagine that, he done some crazy moves though. I mean the back bending one especially.
Salamualikum
The african dude didn't die? am i correct England???

England
05-01-2007, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
No I don't know whether he died or not but if he had then it was due to injury as if you watch closely he got a kick in the back of the neck.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:31 PM
^ am 88% sure that he died

England
05-01-2007, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum
The african dude didn't die? am i correct England???
Marc-Vivien Foe his name was and yes he did die. It was shocking at the time. He died for no reason at all. Nobody knew how he died. He just collapsed in the centre circle, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and then died. No reason at all.

vpb
05-01-2007, 08:32 PM
check this one:
http://freehost14.websamba.com/neotr...ath/death.html

England
05-01-2007, 08:33 PM
^ am 88% sure that he died
Do you believe that it was the "angel of death?" or a result to being kicked in the back of the neck which perhaps hit some nerves that led to his brain?

P.S I'm not going to watch videos of people dying, it's wrong... :X

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Do you believe that it was the "angel of death?" or a result to being kicked in the back of the neck which perhaps hit some nerves that led to his brain?

P.S I'm not going to watch videos of people dying, it's wrong... :X
I believe it it was a ball being kicked on back on neck which led to big major inccident thru nerves and then into brain i think that happened but g-d knows best.

Same here i aint gonna watch vidos of people dying EXSPECIALLy soccer people!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

vpb
05-01-2007, 08:37 PM
P.S I'm not going to watch videos of people dying, it's wrong...
why? it' not wrong, it's a good lesson for all of us, that it's not worthy of following our own desires, and leaving behind what Allah swt ordered us, bc at any time we could die and leave everything except our deeds that we take with ourselves. Death is a very good lesson to learn from.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
why? it' not wrong, it's a good lesson for all of us, that it's not worthy of following our own desires, and leaving behind what Allah swt ordered us, bc at any time we could die and leave everything except our deeds that we take with ourselves. Death is a very good lesson to learn from.
^ dude bro England is non-muslim

&& i don't like watching soccer people dying nor anyone else it's just not nice to behonest makes you more ponder into tears

Hope ya understand just too senstive init

England
05-01-2007, 08:40 PM
I just read through the comments and the best comment for the "Angel of death video" was some guy saying "A blatant dive" LOL

vpb
05-01-2007, 08:45 PM
^ dude bro England is non-muslim
i can see he is a non-muslim , lol don't worry.
&& i don't like watching soccer people dying nor anyone else it's just not nice to behonest makes you more ponder into tears

Hope ya understand just too senstive init
well i didn't give any order, i just said that it's good for all of us to watch these videos, so we understand more the value of time. i don't like either to watch these videos, but sometimes I think i need.
scholars have advised many times to remind death more often, bc it's the best lesson to learn from.

England
05-01-2007, 08:45 PM
As kittygyal said, I'm not muslim. What happened there was no doubt just an injury. A kick on the back of the neck which did something to the nerves that led to his brain. Similar things with the other videos you may post which I won't watch. I think it's wrong to say that someone that died from an injury is then said that God took his life because he committed sins or whatever. That's disrespectful to the dead.

vpb
05-01-2007, 08:49 PM
. I think it's wrong to say that someone that died from an injury is then said that God took his life because he committed sins or whatever. That's disrespectful to the dead.
lol, there is a big misconception here. just bc someones says "angel of death took his life...." does not mean that the person commited sins or was a bad person. lol . it's just showing how people die so quick while playing, smiling etc. please no offence.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:50 PM
i can see he is a non-muslim , lol don't worry.

well i didn't give any order, i just said that it's good for all of us to watch these videos, so we understand more the value of time. i don't like either to watch these videos, but sometimes I think i need.
scholars have advised many times to remind death more often, bc it's the best lesson to learn from.
salamualikum
Read Englands post below he said it all, a person may die thats up to G-D and one can not hide from death so May G-D rest him in pease :cry:
Ma'assalama

.:Umniyah:.
05-01-2007, 08:53 PM
As kittygyal said, I'm not muslim. What happened there was no doubt just an injury. A kick on the back of the neck which did something to the nerves that led to his brain. Similar things with the other videos you may post which I won't watch. I think it's wrong to say that someone that died from an injury is then said that God took his life because he committed sins or whatever. That's disrespectful to the dead.
I dont know who said anything about dying from sins, but regradless the "cause" of death, it is Still GOD who takes your soul. Rather you slowly die, quickly die, take 5 years to die or 5 seconds to die, rather you drown, car accident, kicked in the back of your neck, thrown from a building, burnt in a fire. GOD is still the one who takes the soul, and still the one who commands his Angel of Death to take the soul at its prescirbed time. The cause of death doesnt matter as to WHO allowed you to die in the 1st place. and thats no mystery, just the sam as GOD created you , he will take your soul, and when the day of resurrection come he will bring you to life again, and verily that is easy for Him, Allah the one who has power to do all things.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Salamualikum,
^ wee said bravo.
Okay lets drop this convo about who killed him or how he died etc etc, lets just pray for him and best wishes to him
ma'assalama

vpb
05-01-2007, 08:55 PM
I dont know who said anything about dying from sins, but regradless the "cause" of death, it is Still GOD who takes your soul. Rather you slowly die, quickly die, take 5 years to die or 5 seconds to die, rather you drown, car accident, kicked in the back of your neck, thrown from a building, burnt in a fire. GOD is still the one who takes the soul, and still the one who commands his Angel of Death to take the soul at its prescirbed time. The cause of death doesnt matter as to WHO allowed you to die in the 1st place. and thats no mystery, just the sam as GOD created you , he will take your soul, and when the day of resurrection come he will bring you to life again, and verily that is easy for Him, Allah the one who has power to do all things.

FatimaAsSideqah
05-01-2007, 08:58 PM

The soul escapes through the mouth, or, as is stated in another place, through the throat; therefore the Angel of Death stands at the head of the patient. When the soul forsakes the body its voice goes from one end of the world to the other, but is not heard.

yahia12
05-01-2007, 09:04 PM
You guys cant just drop in and claim angel of death takes his soul, we dont know what was the cause, He got kicked back of his neck.

Anyone knows if he did die?

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 09:07 PM
salamualikum.
^ true, he did die, seen the video it states after 1hour he died.
ma'assalama

yahia12
05-01-2007, 09:18 PM
of course the angel of death comes for his soul. But scientific there might be a cause, because neck injuries are very risky. Nerve system might collapse. in the video we just saw he got a kick on the neck.

i think we need his medicaljournal here :)

England
05-01-2007, 09:19 PM
salamualikum.
^ true, he did die, seen the video it states after 1hour he died.
ma'assalama
So he didn't die there? He was still alive for an hour after that?

I personally don't believe in the "angel of death." I believe in spiritualism.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 09:27 PM
greetings
^ no he wasn't dead there, they were checking him up for '1HOUR'!! sux
gotcha go take care gud nyt

soljah_ov_allah
05-01-2007, 09:28 PM
i read that he swallowed his tongue or something, and had a fit or spasm . anyone have any proof though? i dunno what 2 believe... cuz both circumstances are justifiable by the video.

Kittygyal
05-01-2007, 09:29 PM
salamualikum.
^ he didn't percisly 'swallow' his tounge but actually it was a MIRACLE erm i dunno i will get back to this thread if its alive a.s.a.p tommorrow
ma'assalama

FatimaAsSideqah
05-01-2007, 09:34 PM
:sl: and greetings..

Best to leave like that..because we don't have any prove of his cause of death...

:w: and Peace!

Pk_#2
05-01-2007, 09:47 PM
he didn't die

There was already a thread on this and it got closed

so yeah laa dee daa

Peace.

deen_2007
05-01-2007, 09:53 PM
sad video...watched it 2 days ago...

btw ppl i heard and read somwer that it isnt angel of death that directly takes ur life.....but other angels...(sory forgot the name) that come from his feather that do his job.....can som1 clarify pls...

vpb
05-01-2007, 10:12 PM
lol, it's just funny how this topic expanded .

"did he die?"
"no he didn't"
"yes he did"
"oh really? i thought he was injured"
"no he wasn't"
"yes he was"
"he was alive for an hour"
"he swallowed his tounge"
"he got hit on the neck and nerves collapsed"
"what was the cause that he died"
"againn he didn't dieeeee "
"please bring proofs"
"let's get his medical journal"
........... the conversation goes on..... loll :D

FatimaAsSideqah
05-01-2007, 10:13 PM

lol..:X

Fi amani Allah

جوري
05-02-2007, 10:28 PM
I know I am coming in late in the game and maybe my reply won't be welcome.. but I'll say my two bits just to feel better--
why I found this video objectionable!
1- when such videos are posted on you tube it gives an opportunity for every kaffir to write all the derogatory remarks about Islam and Muslims they can conjure, and Not an all the "maw3itha" that everyone wishes it would instill in every conscientious Muslim.

2- It allows for people to conclude very wrong things about someone who might have had a "sick episode" and I'll explain what I mean by that in a minute-- however just the slight chance that we think ill of someone for no apparent reason whatsoever other, than what appears to us a rather "violent" death is really disheartening... Maybe he is a good person? just the fact that we don't know whether he died or still lives already leads me to conclude we don't know much about how he lived his life... he could be the most debauched or the someone pious.. but what gives us the rights to judge him one way or the other?... I don't mean anyone by such comments but I have read rather horrid things about this poor fellow, that If I were related to him in anyway and read such remarks undoubtedly it would reduce me to tears.

3- I believe and Allah knows best that he may have hit his head which lead him to have Rapid tonic firing of all his neurons at once, not unlike anyone in a seizure. except this was in an open field-- I have seen very young children as young as 2 in grand mal seizures .. what is their crime that we should think they are being taken by death in a violent way?
Suffering should humanize the soul and make us more receptive to that of others... but I was really saddened that this poor guy's video was put up there as some sort of spectacle..
I am sorry if I said anything inappropriate or if I have upset anyone...this is just my point of view

InToTheRain
05-02-2007, 10:34 PM
I did see a video of this quite some time ago, however in my one the footballer eventually gets up, so no, he didn't die in that vid.

bro_faz
05-04-2007, 06:50 PM
i cant see the link!. am registered and over 18

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.