/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassed

Grace Seeker
05-02-2007, 05:35 AM
I am sure we have all had this experience. Someone says something that is just so off the wall or so rude that you are embarrassed by it for them. Then you take a peek at their "way of life" and it is the same as yours. Makes me want to crawl under a rock sometimes, and to throw rocks other times. However, I don't really consider either of those ideas very productive. How do you deal with it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malaikah
05-02-2007, 09:46 AM
Deal with what exactly? Embarrassment because I did something embarrassing or because I saw someone do something which embarrassed me?

As for the former, I usually act like I'm not embarrassed and roll my eyes or something "whatever"... even though I'm burning inside.

As for the latter, no idea... can't really remember what I do...

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Clarify why what they said is wrong with proof :)

InToTheRain
05-02-2007, 10:11 AM
If I am embarassed? Im usually like :-[ and people are like ;D ;D at me laughing at me :( so I ;D ;D but inside im like :-[ then I try change it to laugh with me not at me... OR ELSE :raging:

when some one says/does something embarassing as my standards stand i laugh at them. maybe just smile at times.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Medina83
05-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Say to yourself 'Elhamdulillah I didn't say that' :statisfie

Mawaddah
05-02-2007, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grace Seeker
I am sure we have all had this experience. Someone says something that is just so off the wall or so rude that you are embarrassed by it for them. Then you take a peek at their "way of life" and it is the same as yours. Makes me want to crawl under a rock sometimes, and to throw rocks other times. However, I don't really consider either of those ideas very productive. How do you deal with it?
I know what you mean. I experience it all the time. Sometimes I Just want to hide.
Well I guess after you get over the embarrassment for them you approach then and ask them what they meant by what they said? and correct them nicely.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.