PDA

View Full Version : AC Milan v Man Utd



mohammed farah
05-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Champions League semi-final, 2nd leg
Date: Wednesday, 2 May
Kick-off: 1945 BST
First leg: Man Utd 3-2 AC Milan
Venue: San Siro


Man Utd (from): Van der Sar, Kuszczak, O'Shea, Fletcher, Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Heinze, Ronaldo, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Richardson, Eagles, Saha, Smith, Solskjaer, Rooney, Dong.

Im kinda nervous about this game because Heinze, Cristiano Ronaldo and Paul Scholes are all one booking away from a ban that would rule them out of the final, should United progress. :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aLiTTLeTiMe
05-02-2007, 10:11 AM
I hope milan will be winner :)

final name : liverpool&milan

as if last year :)
Reply

ibrarfaiz
05-02-2007, 10:15 AM
i expect milan to score 1-0 up and then for Liverpool to defeat Ac milan in extra time or in penalties

Liverpool are the best european club, they win 9/10 penalties and were unlucky against chelsea but still won
Reply

aLiTTLeTiMe
05-02-2007, 10:25 AM
I expect milan 2-0 to score
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-02-2007, 11:34 AM
I want to see AC Milan vs Liverpool
Reply

aLiTTLeTiMe
05-02-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
I want to see AC Milan vs Liverpool
me too :thumbs_up
Reply

------
05-02-2007, 12:54 PM
:salamext:

MAN UTD ALL DA WAY!!!

At least when Man Utd win, its not on penalties :D
Reply

aLiTTLeTiMe
05-02-2007, 12:56 PM
we will see :) where is KAKA!!!!
Reply

jzcasejz
05-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Why is there so many Footy threads? :-\ Why not just post it in the Official Footy thread???

Buh anywayz, this match is gonna be SiCK!!!

Originally Posted by DaNgErOuS MiNdS
I want to see AC Milan vs Liverpool
Yeah man, that's gonna be Gangsta! :p
Reply

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-02-2007, 10:11 PM
where's our fellow member 'England' gone??......:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:
Reply

chacha_jalebi
05-02-2007, 11:09 PM
^ lol hes called it a night:p

manchester united are a good team but they not as good as pakistan :p naa lol i think sometimes they aint just like up for the challenge, all they had to do was defend and they would have gone through with a 0-0 score, but they couldnt even do that!!

the only good thin about man u is ronaldo :D:p

AC Milan to win the champions league!!
Reply

m102313
05-02-2007, 11:12 PM
Haha !!!

Shame man u!

Wheres that stupid dumb member who dissed me last i time kittengal or whatever in your face!!!!

Man U are a whole load of rubbish

LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
Reply

chacha_jalebi
05-02-2007, 11:14 PM
^ lol that post cracked me up :p may you find 50p next time you go out:p

lol @ in your face :D

but the things thats more funny that the above post is likely to get edited and to get a ban or warnin :p hah
Reply

England
05-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by moabubaker
Haha !!!

Shame man u!

Wheres that stupid dumb member who dissed me last i time kittengal or whatever in your face!!!!

Man U are a whole load of rubbish

LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST!!!!
Liverpool aren't the best at all. In fact Manchester United are proven to be better than Liverpool. They have beaten Liverpool home and away. Manchester United are the best team in Britain. They will be crowned English champions at the weekend, they are in the FA Cup Final at Wembley. Man United, over 38 games, have proven to be the best. Liverpool have reached the final via PENALTIES, which is all down to luck and over the course of how many games?
AC Milan will beat Liverpool, no doubt about it. The difference between AC Milan and Man United is that AC Milan are much older and very experienced. For some this could be their last chance.
Manchester United however are YOUNG and have done absolutely brilliant to get there as they are no way near their peak. God help you when they do.

Say Liverpool DID win the European cup...
What would it mean? How would you be the "best team in Europe" yet at the same time you're no way near the best in England. Sounds weird yeah?

You need to win the English league AND the European Cup to be considered the best in Europe...
Reply

chacha_jalebi
05-02-2007, 11:22 PM
^ woh blud talkin bout garry linekar :p lol all the footy knowlegde eh??

i hope ac milan win :D and agreed with ya enggyy man u are better then liverpool:D
Reply

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-02-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by England
Liverpool aren't the best at all. In fact Manchester United are proven to be better than Liverpool. They have beaten Liverpool home and away. Manchester United are the best team in Britain. They will be crowned English champions at the weekend, they are in the FA Cup Final at Wembley. Man United, over 38 games, have proven to be the best. Liverpool have reached the final via PENALTIES, which is all down to luck and over the course of how many games?
AC Milan will beat Liverpool, no doubt about it. The difference between AC Milan and Man United is that AC Milan are much older and very experienced. For some this could be their last chance.
Manchester United however are YOUNG and have done absolutely brilliant to get there as they are no way near their peak. God help you when they do.

Say Liverpool DID win the European cup...
What would it mean? How would you be the "best team in Europe" yet at the same time you're no way near the best in England. Sounds weird yeah?

You need to win the English league AND the European Cup to be considered the best in Europe...

Reply

England
05-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Wemberly, Wemberly! We're the famous Man United and we're off to Wemberly!
Wemberly, Wemberly! We're the famous Man United and we're off to Wemberly!
Wemberly, Wemberly! We're the famous Man United and we're off to Wemberly! :D
Reply

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-02-2007, 11:28 PM
Dont worry it happens...
Reply

England
05-02-2007, 11:35 PM
Message to United fans:

Don't get down. We've got 2 trophies up for grabs and the Premiership title could come to us on Saturday. We are in a position that other supporters would envy, Liverpool fans included. We could be crowned champions on Saturday. We have the chance to win more trophies than anyone else, even AC Milan.



WEMBERLEY, WEMBERLEY, WE'RE THE FAMOUS MAN UNITED AND WE'RE OFF TO WEMBERLEY! :D
Reply

Amadeus85
05-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Milan- Man Utd-3-0

I also support Milan. Kaka is the best player on planet nowadays i think.
Reply

mohammed farah
05-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Utd have put in some poor performances away from home in the CL in recent years, but that has to top the lot. Truly awful.

On a good note..........................WE CAN STILL WIN THE DOUBLE
Reply

ibrarfaiz
05-03-2007, 05:13 AM
ok here up

firstly man utd are know where next to the best team in europe, i believe it is liverpool! Look face the fact there is no arguing, however has won more trophies is better right?

And overall Liverpool has one the most trophies in all cups out of the teams in the premier ship and if they win the champions league they will be joint top champions league winners with milan.

And liverpool dont only win by penalties its just that finals and semi-finals do normally come down to penalties because both teams are so great. And well liverpool's goalie like said against chelsea is the best in the world although i think dida and reinar are equal

And also winning 93% of your penalty matches is not lucky it is called skill and talent which i think only a few players of man utd have which i do like e.g. ronaldo, fletcher, giggs but never rooney he is so crap

Fletcher and ronaldo do all the work rooney gets the credit makes no sense
Reply

England
05-03-2007, 07:27 AM
Originally Posted by ibrarfaiz
ok here up

firstly man utd are know where next to the best team in europe, i believe it is liverpool! Look face the fact there is no arguing, however has won more trophies is better right?

And overall Liverpool has one the most trophies in all cups out of the teams in the premier ship and if they win the champions league they will be joint top champions league winners with milan.

And liverpool dont only win by penalties its just that finals and semi-finals do normally come down to penalties because both teams are so great. And well liverpool's goalie like said against chelsea is the best in the world although i think dida and reinar are equal

And also winning 93% of your penalty matches is not lucky it is called skill and talent which i think only a few players of man utd have which i do like e.g. ronaldo, fletcher, giggs but never rooney he is so crap

Fletcher and ronaldo do all the work rooney gets the credit makes no sense
That is a bag of rubbish. How many FA Cups have Liverpool won compared to United? How many Premierships have they won compared to United. You say Liverpool are the best in Europe? But how is that possible when the league standings tells us they're not even the 2nd best in England, never mind THE BEST.

Man United are the champions of England and Chelsea are the runners up. You say Man United are no way near the best in Europe? They're not far off, they just need experience, they need to get older. They're a VERY young team but they managed to set themselves as one of the 4 best teams in Europe as they were the last 4 to be in the competition. The European Cup is nothing without the league title as you cannot label yourselves "the best team in Europe" but just "European Cup winners."

Rooney is the master and he was about the only one scrapping for the ball.
Reply

Al-Zaara
05-03-2007, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Aaron85
Milan- Man Utd-3-0

I also support Milan. Kaka is the best player on planet nowadays i think.
Yay, I was really happy. Kak√° is my fave player these days.

And people, refrain from insulting/bashing and rudeness towards eachother. It's just a game. :D
Reply

ibrarfaiz
05-03-2007, 08:11 AM
England u make no sense

Firstly, if you do your research you will find out that out of all premership teams overall if you add all the cups Liverpool has one the most then Man Utd. Also Liverpool has one more fa cups than man utd and im not really sure about premerships but all together if u add very cup liverpool is in the lead

However i do agree with you that when man utd gain experience they will be better but until then u are not in the league of Liverpool
Reply

Idris
05-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Rooney is the master and he was about the only one scrapping for the ball.
Very true other's were sitting back and waiting for something to happen :(
Reply

Idris
05-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Firstly, if you do your research you will find out that out of all premership teams overall if you add all the cups Liverpool has one the most then Man Utd. Also Liverpool has one more fa cups than man utd and im not really sure about premerships but all together if u add very cup liverpool is in the lead

However i do agree with you that when man utd gain experience they will be better but until then u are not in the league of Liverpool
Bro you chat about the oooooooooold days lol Liverpool is not getting anything in the pass 10 years or so
Reply

Amadeus85
05-03-2007, 10:15 AM
I think that Carlo Ancelotti is the best coach nowadays.Just see, Milan's average age of players more than 30, this team didnt change its squad sighnificantly since few seasons, no new stars were bought lately for big cash, but still for few seasons, every european team is afraid of playing with Milan in Champion's Leage.Respect to Milan ! :)
Reply

------
05-03-2007, 10:19 AM
:salamext:

NO...ReSpEcT to Manchester Utd!!!!!!! So what if they lost one game? It was just a bad day for them! Liverpool and AC Milan arent equal to Manchester Utd even a bit :p
Reply

Amadeus85
05-03-2007, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

NO...ReSpEcT to Manchester Utd!!!!!!! So what if they lost one game? It was just a bad day for them! Liverpool and AC Milan arent equal to Manchester Utd even a bit :p
Of course that they are not equal, shall i remind you yesterday's result?
3-0 :D
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
05-03-2007, 11:44 AM
salam
man utd lost yesterday, me being a utd fan i admit the better team won yesterday
best player in the world? jury is still out on that one.....
henry and ronaldo maybe few of the best due to being consistent

best coach? just look at what alex ferguson won, winning cups in one of the most difficult leagues in the world

still...a double is not bad

wasalam
Reply

------
05-03-2007, 12:24 PM
:salamext:

Respect Mets akhee!! :D
Reply

ibrarfaiz
05-03-2007, 12:57 PM
i hate it when man u fans cannot see sense firstly liverpool even over the past ten years has won more cups than man utd and also ac milan beat you 3-0 so how can u say they are not in man u's league
Reply

m102313
05-03-2007, 03:22 PM
All the post that you have made Brother ibrarfaiz i totally agree with them.

There are other threads in this forum where i have had argument with The Man U Fans, they just can't face the truth.

The Man U fans don't know their football, liverpool have won more premierships and fa cups then any other team in the premier league.
I want you Man U fans to go and look this up.

It was in the 90's that Man U started winning the title, otherwise liverpool where winning most of them before in the 70's & 80's.

A time came when liverpool went down becuase we got rubbish managers such as Gerrard Houlier and other ones.
And now we have Rafa he is not so experienced in the English league, he is very good in europe though.

But Insha'allah we will try to win the Premiership next season.

All these other teams like chelsea, man u & arsenal are famous becuase of the owners and becuase the amount of money. And thats how they win the premier league. They buy top class players and win it. Its basically like buying the league trophy with money. But liverpool we get mixture of players and we try to develop them.
Reply

enaya
05-03-2007, 03:25 PM
ahhh :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :zip: :haha: :haha: :okay: :D shame man u fans livapul is da best but anywayz i did want them to go through to an certain extent coz it wud have been a betta match but cum on LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PLZ DNT BE OFFENDED BY THIS)
Reply

England
05-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by ibrarfaiz
England u make no sense

Firstly, if you do your research you will find out that out of all premership teams overall if you add all the cups Liverpool has one the most then Man Utd. Also Liverpool has one more fa cups than man utd and im not really sure about premerships but all together if u add very cup liverpool is in the lead

However i do agree with you that when man utd gain experience they will be better but until then u are not in the league of Liverpool
I'm sorry but you are completely wrong. Although this is irrelevant as history doesn't prove who is the best today. Here is a list of Liverpool's and Man United's FA Cup trophy years;

MANCHESTER UNITED
1909, 1948, 1963, 1977, 1983, 1985, 1990, 1994, 1996, 1999... then this year

Currently won 10 FA Cups

LIVERPOOL
1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992

Currently won only 5 FA Cups

Liverpool hasn't won the Premiership ONCE. Manchester United have won it 8 times, 9 on Saturday.

Any real football fan that doesn't envy United would know that Man United are the best team in the country BY FAR. We're 18 points IN FRONT of Liverpool in the English Premiership.
Reply

England
05-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Aaron85
I think that Carlo Ancelotti is the best coach nowadays.Just see, Milan's average age of players more than 30, this team didnt change its squad sighnificantly since few seasons, no new stars were bought lately for big cash, but still for few seasons, every european team is afraid of playing with Milan in Champion's Leage.Respect to Milan ! :)
Their average age showed last night. They are more experienced, older and know how to play in Europe but sooner or later most of their players will be reaching retirement and they won't be the same again. They are at their peak. Man United however has an extremely young side with 21, 22, 23 yr olds who have got a decade ahead of them. They are no way near at their peak but each season they will get better. United have done excellent this season for the age of the squad. The future's bright, the future's orange :D
Reply

al-hasan
05-03-2007, 06:17 PM
Salam

Tell you what people. if liverpool were in the position of man utd they would have lost 5-0 minimum. NO offence meant to liverpool fans but im pretty sure that wouldve happened.
Reply

Noor
05-03-2007, 06:30 PM
AC MILAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!GO KAKA! GO SEEDROF!

My little brother loves AC MILAN therefore I love them!

(I can't believe I just participated in this thread)
Reply

m102313
05-03-2007, 07:22 PM
England you certainly don't know your football, you try to show that you know a lot but truthfully you know nothing. You have to learn to speak the truth no matter if it is about a loved one or even footy team. You need to get your facts right.

This is what i found.

And this is not made up i got it from the official premier league website, if you don't believe then go and check it out yourself.

Click Here to go To Premier League Official Website: Club Profiles

Liverpool

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
1900-01, 1905-06, 1921-22, 1922-23, 1946-47, 1963-64, 1965-66, 1972-73, 1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80, 1981-82, 1982-83, 1983-84, 1985-86, 1987-88, 1989-90 (18 Total)

CHARITY/COMMUNITY SHIELD WINNERS

1964, 1965, 1966, 1974, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2001, 2006 (15 Total)

F.A. CUP WINNERS
1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006 (7 Total)

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS
1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003 (7 Total)

Manchester United

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
1907-08, 1910-11, 1951-52, 1955-56, 1956-57, 1964-65, 1966-67, 1992-93, 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1998-99, 1999-00, 2000-01, 2002-03 (15 Total)

CHARITY/COMMUNITY SHIELD WINNERS
1908, 1911, 1952, 1956, 1957, 1965, 1967, 1977, 1983, 1990, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003 (15 Total)

F.A. CUP WINNERS
1909, 1948, 1963, 1977, 1983, 1985, 1990, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2004 (11 Total)

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS
1992, 2006 (2 Total)

Arsenal

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
1930-31, 1932-33, 1933-34, 1934-35, 1937-38, 1947-48, 1952-53, 1970-71, 1988-89, 1990-91, 1997-98, 2001-02, 2003-04 (13 Total)

CHARITY/COMMUNITY SHIELD WINNERS
1930, 1931, 1933, 1934, 1938, 1948, 1953, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004 (12 Total)

F.A. CUP WINNERS
1930, 1936, 1950, 1971, 1979, 1993, 1998, 2002, 2003, 2005 (10 Total)

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS
1987, 1993 (Total 2)

Chelsea

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
1954-55, 2004-05, 2005-06 (Total 3)

CHARITY/COMMUNITY SHIELD WINNERS
1955, 2000, 2005 (Total 3)

F.A. CUP WINNERS
1970, 1997, 2000 (Total 3)

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS
1965, 1998, 2005, 2007 (Total 4)

It is just that we lacked a bit in the Fa Cup (we won 7 times and man u with 11) otherwise by far we are the better team in the Premiership and we also have a better history than the other teams.
Reply

England
05-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by moabubaker
England you certainly don't know your football, you try to show that you know a lot but truthfully you know nothing. You have to learn to speak the truth no matter if it is about a loved one or even footy team. You need to get your facts right.

This is what i found.

And this is not made up i got it from the official premier league website, if you don't believe then go and check it out yourself.

Click Here to go To Premier League Official Website: Club Profiles

Liverpool

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (18 Total)

CHARITY/COMMUNITY SHIELD WINNERS

1964, 1965, 1966, 1974, 1976, 1977, 1979, 1980, 1982, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2001, 2006 (15 Total)

F.A. CUP WINNERS
1965, 1974, 1986, 1989, 1992, 2001, 2006 (7 Total)

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS
1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1995, 2001, 2003 (7 Total)

Manchester United

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (15 Total)

CHARITY/COMMUNITY SHIELD WINNERS
1908, 1911, 1952, 1956, 1957, 1965, 1967, 1977, 1983, 1990, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003 (15 Total)

F.A. CUP WINNERS
1909, 1948, 1963, 1977, 1983, 1985, 1990, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2004 (11 Total)

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS
1992, 2006 (2 Total)

Arsenal

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS,,,,,,,,,,,, (13 Total)

CHARITY/COMMUNITY SHIELD WINNERS
1930, 1931, 1933, 1934, 1938, 1948, 1953, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004 (12 Total)

F.A. CUP WINNERS
1930, 1936, 1950, 1971, 1979, 1993, 1998, 2002, 2003, 2005 (10 Total)

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS
1987, 1993 (Total 2)

Chelsea

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS,, (Total 3)

CHARITY/COMMUNITY SHIELD WINNERS
1955, 2000, 2005 (Total 3)

F.A. CUP WINNERS
1970, 1997, 2000 (Total 3)

LEAGUE CUP WINNERS
1965, 1998, 2005, 2007 (Total 4)

It is just that we lacked a bit in the Fa Cup (we won 7 times and man u with 11) otherwise by far we are the better team in the Premiership and we also have a better history than the other teams.
Oh I know my football mate but where you're underlining Liverpool's "League Championships" you're underlining the "Division 1" which was during the 80s and before hand was the highest league in England but the Premiership hadn't come in until 1992 therefore Liverpool have NEVER won the Premiership EVER whereas Man United have won the Premiership 8 times.

So you've contradicted your claims to where you said "Liverpool have more FA Cups than Man United then."

Man United today are the BEST team in England, FACT.

By saying Liverpool are the better team in the Premiership shows your lack of knowledge of the English game as Liverpool haven't got a Premiership title ONCE to show this.
Reply

ibrarfaiz
05-04-2007, 07:56 AM
england u really make no sense i dont understand a thing u say i just checked up on the scores and well moabubaker is right

Please revise on your football and the premiership is a kids game the champions league is the most important cup and well i think where 1st or second most won team especially when we beat ac milan this year like we did 2 years ago

And firstly someone said that if liverpool played ac milan they would have lost 5-0 that makes no sense when we beat them two years ago and also we played chelsea another great team
Reply

enaya
05-04-2007, 12:26 PM
sallamz. just admit it man u fans livapul is betta and they have the cups more then ya. theres no need of proof watsoeva its common sence livapul is the best like wats the reason of haveing who won more cups.......anywayz we'll see is livapul gets it again on the 23rd of may 2007 on ITV1 7:45pm (just thought i'll put the date down so i knw dat i didnt forget) (NO OFFENCE TO ALL)
Reply

------
05-04-2007, 12:27 PM
:salamext:

Man Utd still rock lol :p
Reply

enaya
05-04-2007, 12:31 PM
*COUGH* *COUGH* sis you just made me choke
Reply

England
05-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by ibrarfaiz
england u really make no sense i dont understand a thing u say i just checked up on the scores and well moabubaker is right

Please revise on your football and the premiership is a kids game the champions league is the most important cup and well i think where 1st or second most won team especially when we beat ac milan this year like we did 2 years ago

And firstly someone said that if liverpool played ac milan they would have lost 5-0 that makes no sense when we beat them two years ago and also we played chelsea another great team
Listen mate, I'll give you £200, no in fact, I'll give you a whopping £3000 and pay it through your bank account immediately IF you can provide me the year Liverpool have won the Premiership title. You only need to give me one and God strike me down, torture me, do whatever He likes, IF you can find just ONE year Liverpool have won the Premiership title I'll pay you the £3000 with no hesitation, no hassle, but with a friendly smile on my face :) Deal?

I'll provide you the 8 years of Premiership trophies United have won...


What you have just said there is makes it look as though you know squat about football. The Premiership is the best league in the world. If you don't win the league then to be quite honest with you, you cannot be regarded as the best in Europe. How is it possible to be "the best in Europe" yet you're not even the "best in England?" In fact Liverpool are 18 points behind Man United in the league...
Reply

ibrarfaiz
05-05-2007, 09:15 AM
im not saying man utd arent good there are some good players ronaldo, fletchr, giggs (not rooney) but im just lsaying liverpool is far better and their statistics prove it

and in the champions leageu final i thin it will go to penalties again and liverpool will win
Reply

England
05-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by ibrarfaiz
im not saying man utd arent good there are some good players ronaldo, fletchr, giggs (not rooney) but im just lsaying liverpool is far better and their statistics prove it

and in the champions leageu final i thin it will go to penalties again and liverpool will win
They're no way near the better team. The statistics prove this. Take a look at the Premiership table. This is the league that proves who the best team in England are.
http://home.skysports.com/leaguetabl...ll_home&cpid=8

Liverpool have had a totally different run in compared to United. Liverpool haven't played AC Milan yet but and they're in the final. They are teams United have played where Liverpool haven't played against and the same the other way round. Just like the FA Cup. Whoever wins that cup competition doesn't necessarily mean you're the best in England unless you have won the English league to prove that you're the best in England. The same goes with the European cup. You cannot be the best in Europe if you're not the best in England which the League table proves they aren't. They're miles off the league title. United have already beaten Liverpool home and way quite comfortably this season.
Reply

LFC
05-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Ibrar, you're getting your facts wrong. The Premiership is much more important to Liverpool, everyone knows it and emphasises it. Sure the Champions League is the best club competition, but we need to win the Premiership first in order to prove something.
Reply

LFC
05-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by England
They're miles off the league title. United have already beaten Liverpool home and way quite comfortably this season.
Away? Not quite.

We dominated you, but in true Man Utd fashion, escaped with a jammy last minute win.
Reply

ibrarfaiz
05-06-2007, 12:19 PM
ok lfc what i meant was that ok premiership might be more important to liverpool but to win the champions league is much more of an achievement and shows your a better team than someone who won the premiership
Reply

England
05-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by ibrarfaiz
ok lfc what i meant was that ok premiership might be more important to liverpool but to win the champions league is much more of an achievement and shows your a better team than someone who won the premiership
Listen mate that's wrong. The whole reason the Premiership title is more important to Liverpool is because it means they would be the best team in England. The European Cup is a cup competition. Liverpool won it in 2005 but they only finished 5th in the league which just goes to show that without the league title it's just merely a cup competition, nothing more. Manchester United's title win last night is all the proof you need that they are the champions of England, the BEST team in England.

CHAMPIONEES, CHAMPIONEES!!! UNITED!!!! CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS!!!
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 09:40 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 03:13 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 06:53 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 08:38 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!