/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Your Trip to Jannah (Paradise) inshaa Allaah...

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 10:28 AM
:salamext:

A Trip to Jannah...

So imagine, you've just crossed the Siraat (path over the hellfire.) You're really tired, sweating.. alot of people are standing outside, the gates are crowded. You see some angels, they're standing at the gates greeting others while they enter.

You can smell a beautiful fragrance coming from the inside, feeling desperate you try to reach the gates quickly. As you approach, an angel looks at you and says "Salaamun 'alaykum" (peace be upon you.)

And those who feared their Lord will be led to the Garden in crowds: until behold, they arrive there; its gates will be opened; and its keepers will say: “Peace be upon you! well have ye done! enter ye here, to dwell therein.”

(Qur’an Al Zumar 39:73)

You approach the gates with a group of people, the excitement starts to build up.. you step through for your first time. A beautiful scene...

What do you do? :) Carry the story on inshaa Allaah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2007, 12:02 PM
:uuh:

^ that will be my face first
followed by

:D :D :D

^ times that by 20 gazillion

ok, now i wanna go and meet dad, we hug ang kiss its tearful but happy, then we sit and eat banana's :D

*CARRY IT ON* :D

yahia12
05-02-2007, 12:07 PM
i dont know what happens then... :D

i wish my self a ferrari and more inshalla

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-02-2007, 12:08 PM

I go to meet the Messenger, the salaf... then I meet ibn Taymiyyah and the great revivers of the deen. I spend a billion years with them all, and then only I go to meet my family. I say 'Oh, hey, congrats on making it too!'... *smiles at them uneasily*...then I say, 'Well, this was swell!'...then I go back to the messenger again, and so on.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 01:11 PM

lol c'mon, u all gota be more creative.. take it step by step.

I'll try carrying it on and see if you want to carry it on after inshaa Allaah, but mention your own 'wanted' experience:

I walked through the gates and could see loads of trees, i went to a tree and pulled off a fruit. mmm.. alhamdulillah these are nice - i put some in my pocket and wished for a taxi. lol & suddenly one came out of nowhere. I asked them to take me to my home.. as i passed by i saw an angel in the taxi giving a tour of the whole place; i saw a brother who used to pray secretly and he was walking with his wife while she was staring at him.

I wonder if i'll ever get married? you thought to yourself. Suddenly i reached a building with bricks of gold and silver, i looked at the garden which had pebbles made of pearl and rivers were flowing underneath it; "you're home now" said the tour angel. What!? Mine? Subhaan Allaah! this is a palace, not a house!

You came out and someone was standing there at the door, she had been waiting for you for a reaaaaallly loooong time. You stepped out and stared at her for 1000years or more.. then you went inside. She gave you a meal which was already ordered, then you went off to visit the scholars. You heard there was going to be a meal for all the people of Jannah on the first day [there are ahadith related to this when everyone will have a meal together. And Allaah knows best.]

You set off with your spouse to meet the Righteous and the Prophets. I'm well excited! you thought to yourself.. alhamdulillah.

Carry on. :p

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-02-2007, 01:40 PM
as i passed by i saw an angel in the taxi giving a tour of the whole place
Taxi? The taxi must have been different though.:hmm:

Ok i'll carry on from the perspective of the 'spouse', since she's the only woman in the story.

I was really excited about the thought of meeting the righteous companions, and the rest of the righteous people of the Ummah. Who would I get to see? Imam Bukhari? Abu Dujaana? Ibn Taymiyyah? Abu-d Dardaa? Ahmad ibn Hanbal? I felt giddy at the thought. My husband and I started walking on a path. The path was paved out of pebbles. But these pebbles weren't just ordinary pebbles. They were made about saphires and rubies. And they were cemented together with musk, not dirty mud and clay. And we didn't walk on the ground, rather we glided.

'This is amazing,' I thought to myself. 'Allahu akbar!'

Suddenly I could feel something beneath my feet. It was a sensation that I had never felt before. A pulpit made out of light appeared beneath me, and carried me in the air. We were ascending, but where were we going? The view was amazing - more beautiful than anything that I have ever seen. All the little details, like nothing the eye has ever seen, or the ears have ever heard;priceless.

And then we stopped at a beautiful mansion. It was unlike the other mansions, it had a grandeur befitting of someone noble. There was a silhouette at the door. A man, I realised. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen. Who was he?

'I am the Prophet and Messenger of the last Ummah,' He whispered. There was noor glowing from his face, and it almost seemed like the noor was coming out of mouth.

I gasped.:ooh:

Carry on... (Sorry, i know it's lame:-[)

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 02:08 PM

I'll let someone else carry on yet.. inshaa Allaah if more people wna get involved.

------
05-02-2007, 02:15 PM

I was speechless. I had never seen more Noor on anyones face in my whole life! I was bursting inside from happiness, to meet the most beloved person to Allaah swt! The leader of our Nation, the one who we testified is the Messenger of Allaah!

I saw someone behind the Messenger of Allaah, who was so pretty, and glowing with Noor on her face! I wondered, who is she? Then she introduced herself to me, "I am Aisha."
Wow...that feleling was amazing....to be in front of the role woman of the sisters in Islaam, Subhaan Allaah!

{Carry on....)

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 03:57 PM
:wasalamex

I remembered that i had read a fatwa in this life that the scholars said There is no text to suggest that she (a believing woman) will see non-mahrams there, or that the righteous men will see righteous, worshipping believing women in Paradise.

So i lowered my gaze, and i went to the brothers. There was a young boy who came with some wine, he looked like a pearl.. he gave me some white whine [surah saaffaat], he smiled and quickly ran away. This was the best day ever alhamdulillah, i thought to myself.

I met the righteous people, i remembered that i wanted to meet Imaam Malik, so i gave him my Salaams. I wanted to verify with him some issues on fiqh which i had heard many misconceptions about, and after that we went to meet the prophets. As we drew closer, there were lots of people together now. I approached the Messenger of Allaah and said 'Asalaamu 'alaikum' ...

skhalid
05-02-2007, 04:14 PM
He replied..'waalaykum salaam'..I felt as if beautiful soft music was playing through my ears...they both welcomed me in..I felt so lucky to be in such a place...I felt thirsty after a long journey to heaven...and so before I could even think..some dates and water appeared right in front of my eyes....

Confucius
05-02-2007, 04:20 PM
heeey...sorry to break the thread but this sounds verryy familliar...

LOL...it from imam anwar al awlaki's lecture??? the one about heavan and hell....well..more or less...

hehe

skhalid
05-02-2007, 04:36 PM
I was so afraid...I had to make sure I kept my manners infront of such important people of Islam...so bismillahi...I had never tasted such sweet dates in my life...and the water was so pure that I can see my reflection perfectly...I can believe how young I look...no zits and spotson my face...perfect brushed hair...not a dust in any place....after my short meal...it seemed longer..everytime I finish the dates and desire more..they just re-appear on the plate...after a long talk with the Prophet peace be upon him...it was time for me to have some real fun!..So I decided...

mujahidah..
05-02-2007, 04:58 PM
..so I decided to go for a walk through what looked like a meadow, so calm, so peaceful...yet so exciting....with every step i took, my heart beated faster, literally gliding inside out, i had a thirst of wanting to see more and more...never in my life, dreams, or thoughts had I imagined this...it was amzing, i came across this big- hefty tree, i then stopped......
*CARRY ON* :)

FatimaAsSideqah
05-02-2007, 05:05 PM
:sl:

Hmm..good thread!

here goes...Which is full of luxuries, where no-one gets bored

You’ll enter the gate of paradise, if it’s in your fate
Your deeds and actions will determine by which gate

No worldly things will you ever miss
On entering the gate, you’ll be surrounded by bliss

Four rivers will be granted by the Divine
containing water and milk, honey and wine

People will live in mansions built high
Where they’ll live forever, no-one will die

It’s bricks will be made of silver and gold
The climate will be perfect, not hot and not cold

A hundred years it will take to circle a tree
Surrounded by loved ones for all eternity

There will be no calls of nature, no-one will sleep
There will be no worries, no one will weep

When people sweat, it will smell of musk
Allah SWT will be praised from dawn till dusk

Everyone will be aged 30 or 33
And they’ll stay at that age for eternity

The inhabitants will be wearing a beautiful green gown
Sitting on thrones, wearing a crown

People will be happy, there’ll be no remorse
To visit others, they’ll have a flying horse

Men will have 2 houris as their wives
Who will remain with them for the rest of their lives

On Friday there will be a dinner for people of all races
And a bazaar where people can exchange their faces!

When walking along there’ll be many meetings
With prophets and angels, exchanging greetings

Such is the ecstasy that will then prevail
When Allah SWT removes His veil

There will be no kings, there will be no peasants
And everyone will see the Divine Allah’s presence

There are 100 levels to paradise and we should pray
That Al Firdaus, the highest will be where we stay

Allah SWT has showered us with His grace
And we have to be worthy to show our face

Whatever we do, we’ll pay the price
In the depths of hell or in paradise

Fi amani Allah

Lina
05-02-2007, 05:47 PM

and...

Allahu A'lam

Al_Imaan
05-02-2007, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mujahidah..
..so I decided to go for a walk through what looked like a meadow, so calm, so peaceful...yet so exciting....with every step i took, my heart beated faster, literally gliding inside out, i had a thirst of wanting to see more and more...never in my life, dreams, or thoughts had I imagined this...it was amzing, i came across this big- hefty tree, i then stopped......
*CARRY ON* :)

i saw the most amazing type of fruit on the big, hefty tree that i had never seen before...i wondered "What could it be?"...and suddenly an angel appeared and stated, "This had been reserved for the pious Believers and YOU are one of them." ..

lol...i didnt know wat to say:-[ and where to continue from since the last poster had posted a poem...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-02-2007, 07:55 PM

Then there came a call: "Ya Ahlal Jannah..."

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 07:58 PM

I heard it! and said, 'we hear and we obey!' then we all rushed towards a valley.. it was Jumuah! A Friday!

Never heard this before, i thought to myself.. but i rushed and saw loads of people coming together. This was a surprise.. i wonder how long i had been eating the fruit for i thought to myself.

As i approached the gathering, some people sat on thrones, but i joined the people on sheets of musk. The people on the thrones; some on thrones of silver, thrones of gold,thrones of jewels, thrones of pearl, and thrones of light were sitting above me.. they were given something which i couldn't see.. but i was still happy since i felt something special was about to happen....

This would be sooo koool! carry on quik plz :D

IbnAbdulHakim
05-02-2007, 08:01 PM
someone please carry on!! i wanna hear the rest :uuh:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
05-02-2007, 08:02 PM

Then our Lord orders that His Kursi be brought there. I see pulpits of light, bright, brilliant almost blinding.

There comes a second call, and the caller calls: 'O People of Paradise! You have an appointment with Allaah in which He wishes to reward you!'

So I reply along with everyone else: 'And what is that reward? Has He not already made our faces bright, made our scales heavy, entered us into Paradise, and pushed us away from the Fire?'

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 08:04 PM

I think i won't spoil the surprise :p

A Meeting With Allah...

Media Tags are no longer supported

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukBX2TvfyQE

FatimaAsSideqah
05-02-2007, 08:04 PM
oops edit!

Fi-Sab got mine..

- Qatada -
05-05-2007, 01:09 PM

who wants to carry it on? :)

Kittygyal
05-05-2007, 01:19 PM
:blind:

DAWUD_adnan
05-05-2007, 02:34 PM
The Mercy, The Peace, The Grace, ..... I* have Never feeling Such a feeling, tears, more and more, never could i stop, i return flying.. Home, more beautifull and differnt, crying all the way ...Home,...

I sit on my throne hold my head, and look at the Realm Allah(SWT) ahas given me and glorify and praise Him like i breath my breath, here..... on earth...

mujahidah..
05-05-2007, 02:41 PM
someone carry onnnnnnnnnnnn plsssssss???? :)

- Qatada -
05-05-2007, 02:48 PM

I found out that today was the day when everyone gathered together to have a meal.. the people from the lower levels and the higher levels were together.

I was eating my meal, and i wanted something reaaallly sweet.. a brother passed me a cup of milk, mmmmm... lol nice masha Allaah.. it was different to this worlds milk i thought, more tasty. :p

I was so busy.. when suddenly someone tapped me on my back....

carry on :D

jzcasejz
05-05-2007, 02:53 PM
...and to my amazement...it was a Huur! :D

lol....someone just continue from what fi-sabz said above ^^ ..neva mind me :p

mujahidah..
05-05-2007, 03:22 PM
lol...( u wish:P)...and what a lousy time too..i was having my delicious drink of milk ...but when i turned around she was gone...maybe she wanted me to foolow her so i went after her.....( so sorry i kno its lame didnt know what else to write:( )

FatimaAsSideqah
05-05-2007, 03:27 PM

This eternal home is not limited to what is described here of material and spiritual enjoyments, for it includes "all the soul has longed for" and finally, the greatest and most complete pleasure beyond all imagination - the presence and nearness of the Creator Himself.

`Uqba ibn `Aamir said:

"We were entrusted with the task of tending the camels. On my turn, when I came back in the evening after grazing them in the pastures, I found Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) stand and address the people. I heard these words of his, 'If any Muslim performs ablution well, then stands and prays two rak`ahs, setting about them with his heart as well as his face, Paradise will be guaranteed to him.' I said, 'What a fine thing this is!' A narrator who was before me said, 'The first was even better than this.' When I cast a glance, I saw that it was `Umar who said, 'I see that you have just come and observed. If anyone among you performs the ablution, completes the ablution well and says, "I testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the servant of Allah and His Messenger," then the eight gates of Paradise will be opened for him and he may enter by whichever of them he wishes." [Muslim]

:w:

FatimaAsSideqah
05-05-2007, 03:39 PM

Secondly, recitation of Allah's Name will ever remain on their tongues without the least effort like the way we breathe, without any effort whatsoever. In other words the food in Jannah would be so light and fine that there would be no disagreeable urine excrement. On the other hand, there will only be fine smell like that of musk.

The people in the Jannah would be similar in shape and height, etc. There would be no differences between them. It won't be that one person is beautiful and the other ugly or one is fair in colour and the other is black. This is one view. The other view is that they would be similar in being good mannered and the desirable and loving disposition. They will be on the highest pedestal of ethics, etiquette, politeness and morality. None of them would be immoral, discourteous or ill-tempered.

The general habit of the Prophet (PBUH) was just to smile. But while telling about the gifts and honours about an ordinary person in Jannah, he could not help laughing in a manner that his molars became visible. The person on the lowest pedestal in Jannah will be given ten times better things and gifts that could he had on this earth.

May Allah admit us into Jannah in His Mercy. Ameen.

Carry on!

Fi Amani Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.