/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miss Confused

Aziaf
05-02-2007, 02:29 PM
:sl: to all.....

Inshallalh u are all well n happy :statisfie wohooo

I have no idea how this forum thing works:rollseyes ...

Never been on a forum before...:-[ wos wondering if someone could help me?

maybe someone couldhelp? some one ...anyone..non one? Would appreciate it..

Jazakallah

:w:
ps im loving the icon thing..pretty pics

:cry: :-[ :statisfie :exhausted :laugh: :raging: :enough!: :X :omg: :phew :? :thumbs_up :enough!: :omg: :phew :skeleton: :rollseyes +o( :) :blind: :D :blind: :D :offended: :okay: :thumbs_do imsad :embarrass :coolalien :zip: :thankyou: :ooh: :Evil: :arabic6: :arabic5: :arabic4: :haha: :welcome: :salambox: :arabic2: :rollseyes +o(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 02:40 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister Aziaf, inshaa Allaah you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here.

Check the FAQ to get a better understanding inshaa Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

:salamext:

------
05-02-2007, 02:45 PM

:welcome: to the forum sister!

If you have any questions, please ask Inshaa Allaah.

Aziaf
05-02-2007, 02:48 PM
:sl:

wohoo :statisfie

Jazakalalh for they reply... and thanx for the link, technology is a new concept to me....i followed the advice as below from

To post a new message (thread), after clicking into a forum category of your choice, click on NEW THREAD.

Follow the simple instructions to post your questions or comments.

Note: If you would like to reply to a thread after reading it, click on NEW REPLY

If u recieve this then.. alhumdulillah it worked!:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 02:49 PM

Alhamdulillah it worked! Inshaa Allaah you'll get used to it and benefit alot.

'Abd al-Baari
05-02-2007, 02:50 PM

^lol :D^
anyways...welcome to the forums..Inshallah you'll have a good and beneficial stay

Woodrow
05-02-2007, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aziaf

wohoo :statisfie

Jazakalalh for they reply... and thanx for the link, technology is a new concept to me....i followed the advice as below from

To post a new message (thread), after clicking into a forum category of your choice, click on NEW THREAD.

Follow the simple instructions to post your questions or comments.

Note: If you would like to reply to a thread after reading it, click on NEW REPLY

If u recieve this then.. alhumdulillah it worked!:D

It worked. You are now officially here.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay.

Aziaf
05-02-2007, 03:01 PM
:w: to alllllllllllllllll

:thumbs_up
W
O
W

subhan'Allah..:)
Um ......to all the above people Jazakallah for the great welcome...
Mashalalh looks like it indeed will be beneficial stay and a pleasent experience..
Havent quite worked out how to copy and paste sections from other people posts:crickey: and to reply individually but when i have worked it out, i shall reply Inshalalh.

O btw i ahve spellign issues:confused: so i apologise in advance for the mistakes i might make.

:D But Jazakallah again:D

Maarya
05-02-2007, 03:55 PM
:sl: and welcome to the forums sister :) i can tell from your posts that you hav a really nice personality :)

skhalid
05-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Don't worry sis..if you have any problems...don't hesitate to ask any1 on this forum ..we would be more than happy to help!

Aziaf
05-02-2007, 04:17 PM
:w: :-[ ...Jazakallah.. for both the complement and the warm welcome

You seen like a great person too Mashallah

May the almighty:arabic4: keep you safe and happy ..AMEEN..

SORRY FOR THE DELAYED RESPONSE:-[ , I dint quite realise that to see the message the person sent you, you can just scroll down when you click on the new reply button. I kept going back to read the post then writing the message by then the message was deleted had gone and then I forgot who it was and what they had said:rollseyes:

Its gona be a long day....but a pleasent one Inshallah

:w:thankyou:

Aziaf
05-02-2007, 04:29 PM
:sl: YA UKHTI SKHALID :rock:

PHP Code:
skhalid 
Don
't worry sis..if you have any problems...don't hesitate to ask any1 on this forum ..we would be more than happy to help
Jazakallah Ukhti....since u mentioned it here goes...

1)HOW DO I GET AN AVATAR UP?

2) HOW DO I START A NEW THREAD AND INVITE PEOPLE TO HAVE A DISCUSSION?

3) HOW CAN I UT UP THOSE PRETTY THINGS EVERYONE ELSE HAS AT THEIR END OF THEIR POSTs?

I have more questions, but wont be able to handle all information:confused: . If u or anyone else could help I would be most greatful.

Jazakallah for your technical advice and support in advance :D

FatimaAsSideqah
05-02-2007, 04:36 PM

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum, Sister of Forum! Hope you will have a warm benefical stay, InshAllah!

Don't hesitate any questions to us!

Here have lots of knowledgable brothers and sisters who can happily help you, InshAllah!

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 04:36 PM

[quote=Aziaf;728365]:sl: YA UKHTI SKHALID :rock:

1)HOW DO I GET AN AVATAR UP?

Go to USER CP - Edit Avatar & then add it inshaa Allaah.

2) HOW DO I START A NEW THREAD AND INVITE PEOPLE TO HAVE A DISCUSSION?

You can create a new thread like you created this one, but you might have some limitations since you're a limited member.

You can read about what a limited member is from this link inshaa Allaah:
http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/limi...imited_mem_ber

After 50 posts you become a full member inshaa Allaah.

3) HOW CAN I UT UP THOSE PRETTY THINGS EVERYONE ELSE HAS AT THEIR END OF THEIR POSTs?

I think you won't be able to unless you become a full member inshaa Allaah.

I have more questions, but wont be able to handle all information:confused: . If u or anyone else could help I would be most greatful.
It's okay, take your time inshaa Allaah.

Jazakallah for your technical advice and support in advance :D

May Allaah reward you sister, ameen.

Pk_#2
05-02-2007, 04:39 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

WELCOME sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be good :D of course you will!! buh jus' incase a REMINDER!!

Also get posting, inshaAllah looking forward to your posts

All the besttttttttttttttt

Ameen to all previous dua's :p

AsalamuAlaykum Peace agen agen agen!! :D haha :)

Aziaf
05-02-2007, 04:52 PM

|)431)M1

JAZAKALLAH SIS FOR THE WARM WELCOME/WARNING LOL

DONT KNOW WOT U MEAN ABOUT BEING BAD? IM ALLERGIC TO FITNAH LOL

:X ILL TRY MY BEST NOT TO SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL RAISE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE OR UR ANGST INSHALALH OR ANYONE ELSES AND MORE IMPORTANTLY THE ANGST OF MY LORD.

THANX AGAIN LOOK FORWARD TO SEING AND READING YOUR POSTS INSHALLAH:D

Al-Hanbali
05-02-2007, 05:11 PM

Welcome to the forum sis.

Hope you have a beneficial stay insha'ALLAH

Aziaf
05-02-2007, 05:43 PM
:sl: Fi_sabilillah Jazakallah for your help and advice as u can see changed my avatar...

Aziaf
05-02-2007, 05:44 PM
:sl: Ibn-Muhammad

format_quote Originally Posted by ;728413

Welcome to the forum sis.

Hope you have a beneficial stay insha'ALLAH
Jazakallah fornteh warm welcome

- Qatada -
05-02-2007, 05:47 PM

Alhamdulillah thats good, you can start posting in other areas of the forum now inshaa Allaah.

Al_Imaan
05-02-2007, 07:24 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Woodrow
05-02-2007, 08:34 PM
:w: to alllllllllllllllll

:thumbs_up
W
O
W

subhan'Allah..:)
Um ......to all the above people Jazakallah for the great welcome...
Mashalalh looks like it indeed will be beneficial stay and a pleasent experience..
Havent quite worked out how to copy and paste sections from other people posts:crickey: and to reply individually but when i have worked it out, i shall reply Inshalalh.

O btw i ahve spellign issues:confused: so i apologise in advance for the mistakes i might make.

:D But Jazakallah again:D

We do not call them spelling errors.
They are creative writing skills or being fluent in non-traditional English.

Now, you may notice that on occasion other people do not spell words the same way I do, so if you keep in mind I am right, all of them are making spellin errors. You will fit in with this crowd just fine.

It is a pleasure to see you enjoying yourself here. But, remember, we do have a serious side and hopefully this forum can help all of us grow in our knowledge of Islam.

Aziaf
05-02-2007, 09:57 PM

We do not call them spelling errors.
They are creative writing skills or being fluent in non-traditional English.

Now, you may notice that on occasion other people do not spell words the same way I do, so if you keep in mind I am right, all of them are making spellin errors. You will fit in with this crowd just fine.

It is a pleasure to see you enjoying yourself here. But, remember, we do have a serious side and hopefully this forum can help all of us grow in our knowledge of Islam.
alhumdulillah i have now learnt the quote function before i was using
PHP Code:
this thing hereman that was dumb:-[ 
ok inshallah i shall spellin like you and i hope that our discussions wil indeed help our knowledge 2grow. have some serious issues i wana discuss and questions to ask.

sorry if i sounded like i was having to much fun, just geting used to it, am new to this....

today i have lernt 2 things
1) be serious
2) dont mention the s-----

i shall bear that in mind.

Inshalalh see you all tomo pray hard sleep well
:D

Aziaf
05-03-2007, 12:19 PM
:w: :sl: to all on this fine day

Bruv yesterday you said...

Alhamdulillah thats good, you can start posting in other areas of the forum now inshaa Allaah.

But evrytime i try to post something or reply i get

[QUOTEAziaf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
[/QUOTE]:rollseyes

i dunno why that is?:?

so i justwanted to know..pleze

1)How do I post stuff without that ,message comin up
2) How do i start a new thread????????
3) How will people on the forum know that i have starteed a new thread and how will they be able to contribute to the dicussion?
4)Can I start a discussion on any of the forums?

Jazakalah for your help..sorry if im being tedious or annoying.

- Qatada -
05-03-2007, 12:27 PM

What sections did you post in sister? Try posting in the basics of islam section for example and see if you can do it there.

When you post a new thread - people will respond to it once they see it, inshaa Allaah. You can start discussions on nearly any sections i think.

Aziaf
05-03-2007, 12:30 PM

I posted on thing on the fun halah section and theat went through but it wouldnt let me post a link:? but when i tried to say salam and welcome to the other new members i wouldnt alow me:?

Have i done something wrong?:rollseyes .. I only joined 22 hours ago!

- Qatada -
05-03-2007, 12:32 PM

I'm not sure why this is happening sorry, have you tried getting involved in the other discussions? Or did the same message come up again?

Aziaf
05-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Salam inshalah ill just try now and see what happens

Jazakallah anyway

waslam

Aziaf
05-03-2007, 03:37 PM
:sl: JUST POTSED MY FIRST POST CHECK IT OUT PLEASE
JAZAKALLAH:w: :D

Aziaf
05-03-2007, 03:39 PM
:sl: OH ITS CALLED PARENTS? ARE WE DOING ENOUGH?IN THE BASICS OF ISLAM SECTION:w: :D

Aziaf
05-05-2007, 12:02 AM
:sl: poeple of the ummah

hey hey hey especially to the people on this forum i dint realie it waas soooooooo huge..Mashallah:D s

Well i joined this community like 1 day and 6 hours ago.Had nver been on a forum in my life..for crying out loud i just discovered messenger:rollseyes and even then theres only a few people on my list most of then below the age of 10:-[

I have learnt a lot already and and have already managed to annoy some poeple.. man i dont even do that i real life....:cry:

i ahve become fluent in non-standard english.(thanx brother woody).some of you may hveto purchase a dictionry (from me) to understnd wot i type sometimezz...

But im typing this mainly to apologise in advance if i annoy anyone...looks like i might do it often..unintentionally ofcourse.

Soo yeah im new to technology generally..a d so i never knew about the benefits of forums ect so im here to try it out inshalalh it will be a benifical experience.

Since this is an introductionnpage sorta thing i thought id quickly highlight why id joined and the types of topics ill be discussing..so then at least if you see me post anything up you will have some idea bout the topics inshallah..not that i wont post other stuff but just a general overvieww as one writes according to their own experinces and views and the ones i hold strongly about are...

JUST GENERAL TITLES OF TOPICS...INSHA'ALLAH

1) FAMILY
2) UMMAH (WAYS TO UNITE ..INSHALALAH)
3) CHARITY (EVEN IF U DONT HAVE MONEY..)
4) IMPROVING AND BETTERING YOUSELF FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH

look out for the posts inshallah:statisfie

:)

- Qatada -
05-05-2007, 10:52 AM

Jazaak Allaah khayr sister, we look forward to them topics. Inshaa Allaah you never annoyed anyone, and atleast you joined an Islamic forum for starters.. since alot of people when joining the net get involved with a negative set of online friends, and then the person transforms with them in a way for the worse.

It reminds me of this hadith:

Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

“The example of a good companion and a bad one is the bearer of musk and the worker on the bellows. A bearer of musk would give you some, you might buy some from him, or you might enjoy the fragrance of his musk. The worker on the bellows, on the other hand, might spoil your clothes with sparks from his bellows, or you get a bad smell from him.” (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, this version being Muslim’s)

Explanation

So inshaa Allaah you and others will benefit in a positive way since you want to talk to muslims who will help you and inshaa Allaah this will be a form of reward for you aswell as others. Ameen.

Riya90
05-05-2007, 02:56 PM
welcome :)

Aziaf
05-05-2007, 09:23 PM
:D :sl: :D

An-Najwa
welcome
Jazakallah sis.I most certainly do feel at home here. Alhumdulillah.

And bruv Jazakallah also

Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said,

“The example of a good companion and a bad one is the bearer of musk and the worker on the bellows. A bearer of musk would give you some, you might buy some from him, or you might enjoy the fragrance of his musk. The worker on the bellows, on the other hand, might spoil your clothes with sparks from his bellows, or you get a bad smell from him.” (Reported by Al-Bukhari and Muslim, this version being Muslim’s)
one of my fave Hadiths...Subhan'Allah

Im jus working on the posts now insha'allah will be up soon.

~*MaNaL*~
05-06-2007, 04:55 PM

:welcome: to the forums..

Aziaf
05-06-2007, 06:41 PM

jazakalah Manal:D ...btw Herdrabad rockssss!
look forward to reading your posts u said something bout a documnetary???????????oohhhh..intresting

lol

Aziaf
05-06-2007, 06:44 PM
oops thats wasnt u..(man )jazakallah anyway..Herdrabad still rocks!

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 01:06 AM

HEY PEOPLE HOW DO I CLOSE A THREAD?

LEME KNOW ANYONE PLEASE ASASP

JAZAKALLAH

:D :w: :D

Woodrow
05-07-2007, 01:10 AM

HEY PEOPLE HOW DO I CLOSE A THREAD?

LEME KNOW ANYONE PLEASE ASASP

JAZAKALLAH

If a thread needs to be closed you can PM a mod or you can hit the red report button.

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 01:20 AM
:sl: JAZAKALLAH:D :w:

ibrarfaiz
05-07-2007, 06:04 AM
welcome to the forum

abs
05-07-2007, 10:58 AM
[BANANA]welcome[/BANANA] [S]welcome[/S] [MOUSE]welcome[/MOUSE][MAD]welcome[/MAD]

in all ways! insha,allah you will have a great time here :w:

julie sarri
05-07-2007, 01:30 PM
:sl: sister inshaallah i hope you find what you are looking for on this forum welcome

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 02:14 PM
::sl:

julie sarri

sister inshaallah i hope you find what you are looking for on this forum welcome
:inshallah and AMEEN:D
Jazakallah sis i appreciate it.

:Alhumdill great response from people still comin in ahhhhwwww:-[

Jazakalalh bruva abs, ibrarfaiz and the rest that have welcomed me so nicely.

I got a few qustions :? though still getting used to the forum...

1) How do u check who sent you comments?

2) How can you read more threads from a certain person if you like what they posted on a certain topic and want to read more of their stuff, is their like a list of all the threads they have posted on or something?

3)How do you send a private message?

4) what are the green and red button for at the top of the thread?

5) How do you rate a thread?

Ummmm ....:rollseyes yep thats pretty much it for now inshallah there will probably be more things as i figure it out, but Jazakalahto anyone in advance that replies.:D
Have a great day inshallah....:w:

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 02:17 PM
me again forgot one question, if you have posted something and want to edit it how do you do that?:D jazakallah folkss....still apreciating

- Qatada -
05-07-2007, 03:01 PM

Once you reach 50 posts inshaa Allaah you'll get the answers to all your questions.

Woodrow
05-07-2007, 03:10 PM
::sl:

:inshallah and AMEEN:D
Jazakallah sis i appreciate it.

:Alhumdill great response from people still comin in ahhhhwwww:-[

Jazakalalh bruva abs, ibrarfaiz and the rest that have welcomed me so nicely.

I got a few qustions :? though still getting used to the forum...
1) How do u check who sent you comments?
In the upper left side you will see "User CP" Left click on that and then click User control panel. Scroll down and you should see them.

2) How can you read more threads from a certain person if you like what they posted on a certain topic and want to read more of their stuff, is their like a list of all the threads they have posted on or something?
Click on the person's name and select profile. Then click view all posts

3)How do you send a private message?
You won't have that option until you become a full member. Although you can PM mods and admins right now if you have a problem. Click on the name and under the options you will see send PM

4) what are the green and red button for at the top of the thread?
The green button is for giving reps. Your rep power will grow the longer you are here and the more you post.
The red button is to report an inappropriate thread or post.

5) How do you rate a thread?
I believe you have to be a full member before that option shows

Ummmm ....:rollseyes yep thats pretty much it for now inshallah there will probably be more things as i figure it out, but Jazakalahto anyone in advance that replies.:D
Have a great day inshallah....:w:

me again forgot one question, if you have posted something and want to edit it how do you do that?
After you have made 50 posts and reach full member, an edit button will appear on all of your post. However, there is a time limit on how far back you can edit. I believe the post has to be less than 30 days old.

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 07:04 PM
SIZE="4"]:sl:

JAZAKLLAH BRO WOODDDYYY

Once you reach 50 posts inshaa Allaah you'll get the answers to all your questions.

REALLY BRUV...????

Owwwnnn:(

MAN..I'm gona get Posting INSHALLAH....

POW POW POW

BRAPP BRAPP BRAPP

THERES GONA BE AZIAF OVERLOAD ON IL!

RRRRR UUUUUUUU READYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 09:35 PM

PLEASE SAY WELCOME/SALAM AND HEY TO MY FRIEND IWUVAZAIF, MASHALLAH ONE OF THE GREATEST PEOPS EVER. GOTO LOVE HER

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:14 PM
:D :D :D salam peops i just got an idea
50 posts hey..well then check this out:w:
:D :D :D

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:15 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:15 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:16 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:16 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:17 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:17 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:18 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:19 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:19 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:20 PM

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:21 PM
:sl: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

- Qatada -
05-07-2007, 11:22 PM

Insha Allaah it will become a full account within 1hr. So please remain patient and place your trust in Allaah.

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:24 PM
:D :) :D :) :D :statisfie :D :sl: :D :D :D :D :D

50 posts now im a Full member..right?

:awesome: :alright:

:D :) :D

Woodrow
05-08-2007, 01:26 AM

Aziaf
05-08-2007, 12:00 PM
brother woody
u taking the mick?

Woodrow
05-08-2007, 12:07 PM
brother woody
u taking the mick?

Sorry I'm a few years too old to keep up with the slang of todays generation.

What ever, I just want to congratulate you on becoming a full member.

skhalid
05-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Am sorry sis...I haven't been on for a while...but I see that someone has already explained and answered your questions....

Aziaf
05-09-2007, 12:55 AM

Sorry I'm a few years too old to keep up with the slang of todays generation.

What ever, I just want to congratulate you on becoming a full member
JAZAKALLAH BROTHER WOODY, ITS THE BRTITISH WAY OF SYING ARE U FOR REAL...? NOTHING OFFESIVE OR RUDE:-[

I REALLY APPRECAITE IT, U WENT THROUGH A LOT OF EFFORT MASHALLAH

I WAS REALLY HAPPY :) THAT I BECAME A MEMBER AND SEING THAT MADE ME HAPPIER :statisfie ALHUMDULILLAH..NOW IM PART OF THE FAMILY

:D :statisfie :D WOHOOOOOO:D :statisfie :D :statisfie :D

ALHUMDULILLAH

JAZAKALLAH FOR YOU KIND EFFORTS BROTHER WOODY

Pk_#2
05-10-2007, 11:20 AM
You were always part of the fam shilly :p

Congruts full member sis :D

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh wa maghfiratu!

Aziaf
05-10-2007, 03:38 PM
:D :sl: :D :sl:

WELCOME sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be good of course you will!! buh jus' incase a REMINDER!!
lol wasnt that you.....am i being good enough?

You were always part of the fam shilly
ahh blss you, jazakallah sister...

:D :w:

Aziaf
05-10-2007, 10:05 PM
:D :salambox: :D

MASHA'ALLAH ONE WEEK AS AN IL MEMBER, THOUGHT ID CELEBRATE.......AND IM LOVING IT ALHUMDULILLAH, WHAT A WEEK ITS BEEN...REMEMBER ME IN YOUR DUAS....

STILL LOVIN THE THE ICONS BUT LOVIN THE IL MEMBERS MOREEEE.....

:cry: :blind: :-[ :) :) :laugh: :skeleton: :enough!: :thumbs_up :? :scared: ;D :giggling: :( :grumbling :yawn: :hiding: :eek: :okay: :thumbs_do :offended: :muddlehea :uuh: :rolleyes: :embarrass :zip: :thankyou: ^o) :-\ :haha: :welcome: :salambox: :lol: :rock: :awesome: :alright: :crickey: :clever:

:wasalamex :thumbs_up

Aziaf
05-18-2007, 03:23 PM

Mashallah..2 weeks!LOL

Beblessed
05-18-2007, 06:22 PM
2 weeks wowww that great :D lol Nice to see u postin around lol :thumbs_up
keep it up :)

Aziaf
05-19-2007, 03:47 PM
:sl: :D

Jazakallah sis

:w: :D

Beblessed
05-19-2007, 04:23 PM
wa Iyaaki ukhti :)

Aziaf
05-24-2007, 01:09 PM
:sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D
Mashallah 3 weeks
:w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D

SUMMAYAH
05-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Salaams and welcome.

I hope you enjoy ur stay.

Looking 4fard to seeing u in the sisters section......:)

Aziaf
05-24-2007, 05:55 PM
jazakallah..cant wait..am excited only 9 more posts to goooo...Inshallah then I can make more fwends..wohooo

H4RUN
05-24-2007, 06:09 PM
:sl::sl::sl:

THE BIG FONTS NEARLY POKED MY EYES OUT. U TRYNA MAKE US SUFFER COS WE AINT LONDONERS?:p
:w::w::w::w::w::w:
ps. Are u still confused?:p:Dbonjour

Aziaf
05-24-2007, 06:11 PM
:sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D
COR BLIMEY...NO AKHI....WHY WOULD I WANA DO THAT?WHO SAID IM FROM LONDON AY AY AY?
:w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 06:17 PM

U ALL BETTER WATCH OUT CUZ IF SOME NEX MOD SEES YO TEXT DIS SIZE HE MIGHT WARN U.

AYT?! SMALL NOW PLZ!!!!!

Aziaf
05-24-2007, 06:21 PM
:sl: :cry:

WHYYYYYYY?....I AM MOST DEFINATELY CONFUSED AT THAT REMARK?USING DIFFERENT FONTS ISNT AGINST THE RULES, ITS NOT RUDE OR OFFENSIVE, JUST BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL AND WELL..LARGE?IS THAT SO WRONG????

NEX MOD..?I THINK U DID JUST WARN ME!!!:-[

:cry: :w:

BRO HARUN I HOLD U RESPONSIBLE:raging: lol

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 06:24 PM

there would be nothing wrong insha Allaah..

its just that its part of forum rules, sorry:

Please refrain from typing extremely huge letters in order to get your message through. 5% warning

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/foru...warning_levels

H4RUN
05-24-2007, 06:25 PM
:sl: :cry:

WHYYYYYYY?....I AM MOST DEFINATELY CONFUSED AT THAT REMARK?USING DIFFERENT FONTS ISNT AGINST THE RULES, ITS NOT RUDE OR OFFENSIVE, JUST BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL AND WELL..LARGE?IS THAT SO WRONG????

NEX MOD..?I THINK U DID JUST WARN ME!!!:-[

:cry: :w:

BRO HARUN I HOLD U RESPONSIBLE:raging: lol
:sl::sl:
Cor' she's at it again, picking on the fella cos he aint a Londoner:p aye aye this is londonism, and i aint standin' for it, ayyyyyyyt:p...muhahah Fi my good man u got her to write smaller:D:w::w:

- Qatada -
05-24-2007, 06:26 PM

No you never got warned alhamdulilah :) its just that its forum rules.. i'm just reminding insha Allaah.

Aziaf
05-24-2007, 06:27 PM
:sl: :D :sl:

IN THAT CASE ARE MODERATORS EXEMPT FROM THAT RULE?U CUD GET 5% WARNING..JOKES IN THAT CASE I APOLOGISE FOR USING SUCH LARGE FONTS..IT WAS FUHHHNNNN THATS ALL..I AM VERY SORRY AND STILL UNFAMILIAR WITH THE RULES..JAZAKALLAH FOR BRINGIN IT TO MY ATTENTION AND REMIDNING ME.

I AM HAPPY AGAIN NOW...BUT BRUV HARUN I STILL HOLD U RESPONSIBLE

...AND ERRR I DONT PICK ON A BRUVA COS HE AINT A LONDONER..PULEASEE.THATS BEYOUND NATIONALISM THATS LIKE CITYISM!I LISTENED TO BRO FI COS I RESPECT HIM (HAVE YOU READ HIS POSTS?MAAAASHALLAHHHH.. I WANA BE LIKE THAT WHEN I GROW UP!INSHALLAH)AND BRO HARUN..U HAVE YET TO EARN MY RESPECT...ONE DAY..ONE DAY INSHALLAH.

Woodrow
05-24-2007, 06:36 PM

IN THAT CASE ARE MODERATORS EXEMPT FROM THAT RULE?U CUD GET 5% WARNING..JOKES IN THAT CASE I APOLOGISE FOR USING SUCH LARGE FONTS..IT WAS FUHN THATS ALL..I AM VERY SORRY AND STILL UNFAMILIAR WITH THE RULES..JAZAKALLAH FOR BRINGIN IT TO MY ATTENTION.I AM HAPPY AGAIN NOW...BUT BRUV HARUN I STILL HOLD U RESPONSIBLE.lol

No us mods are not exempt from any rules. We get our share of having posts deleted etc. Yes, another Mod can give a Mod an infraction and it has been known to happen. There is a very strong set of balances in place to keep us Mods from abusing the system.

Aziaf
05-24-2007, 06:38 PM

No us mods are not exempt from any rules. We get our share of having posts deleted etc. Yes, another Mod can give a Mod an infraction and it has been known to happen. There is a very strong set of balances in place to keep us Mods from abusing the system.
MASHALLAH, I NEVER KNEW THAT.....MISS CONFUSED IS STILL LEARININ
ALHUMDULILLAH

:w: :D :w:

Aziaf
05-31-2007, 12:40 AM
:sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D

ASALAMU ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH TO ALLLLLL. 4 WEEKS= 1 MONTH

ALHUMDULILLAHI MASHALLAH

:w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w:

Aziaf
06-07-2007, 09:16 PM
:sl: :D

5 weeks mashallah....

:w: :D

iwuvaziaf
06-07-2007, 09:21 PM
aaaye aaye!

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!!!

wah wah!!!! i feel like i been here for years.. i love this forum and thanx babe for introducing it to me... man! increasing the knowledge.. even though i read so much on it, i can honestly say am sure i havent even covered 25% of the material!!

r we cutting a cake at mark ur membership kay naiiin?

salamaleykum.. bare luv!

Aziaf
06-07-2007, 09:51 PM
:D: :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl:

:) i wuv u..:statisfie i wuv azaif...:)
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S!!!!!!

wah wah!!!! i feel like i been here for years.. i love this forum and thanx babe for introducing it to me... man! increasing the knowledge.. even though i read so much on it, i can honestly say am sure i havent even covered 25% of the material!!

r we cutting a cake at mark ur membership kay naiiin?

salamaleykum.. bare luv!
..yay u can finally post on this thread, u been bare busy like u got more than a hundred postsss..brap brap..i got ur back ..mwah x

cut the cake...no rember we dont cut we just grab n eat it....LOL
na fi noo cake get me..nooooo cake!!!!:phew ...food gets us in trouble...

:w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w:

iwuvaziaf
06-07-2007, 10:26 PM
haha.. ok ok.. coz if we say yes cake.. that means a mission at this hr? hehe.. allow that one.. gotta be on best behaviour.. dats why didnt come out for a walk.. got bigger plans! lol..

yeah man! am postin loads, u dun sum disappearin act so i was coverin for u innit.. u me, me u.. same difference! aightttttttttttttttt!!!

assalamaleykummm

Fi-Ji

Samira_01
06-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to LI .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah :)

wa3leykum salam

H4RUN
06-13-2007, 08:36 AM
:threadclo

MU HA HA HA

Aziaf
06-14-2007, 03:46 PM
:sl: :D :sl: :D

:threadclo
...........6 weeks mashallah..no the thread is not yet closed...harun boy..go build your toy planes or something....uuuffff

Asalamu 3leykum

welcome to LI .. hope u enjoy ur stay Inshallah

wa3leykum salam
Inshallah i will...jazakallah

:w: :D :w: :D

iwuvaziaf
06-14-2007, 04:09 PM
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Aziaf
06-22-2007, 11:41 PM
:D :sl: :D ...6 weeks mashallah..:D :w: :D

H4RUN
06-23-2007, 05:59 PM

Somethings very wrong here, my thread was closed much earlier than this me thinks, AYE AYE erm PREJUDICE DISCRIMINATION, I HAVE A DREAM! I HAVE A DREAM THAT THE BLACK MAN, THE WHITE MAN, THE ASIAN MAN, AND ALL THE OTHERS INBETWEEN HAVE THEIR INTRO THREADS OPEN FOR THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME, i have a dream:)

:p:W:

Aziaf
07-26-2007, 08:22 PM
:sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D :sl: :D

:Evil: :statisfie :D :-\ :statisfie :) ;D :giggling: :eek: :playing: :rolleyes: :p :zip: :coolious: :arabic7: :arabic6: :amin: :inshallah :wasalambo :welcome: :arabic3: :Alhumdill :astagfiru :lol: :quran: :muslimah: :muslimah: :beard: :clever: :aboo:

[S]10 weeks mashallah[/S]
Bit busy right now, but ill be around soon inshallah....keeping u all in my duas

:rollseyes :thumbs_up :sunny: :happy: :happy: :okay: :shade: :smile: :embarrass :peace: :thankyou: :Koran: :cresentbl :arabic5: :arabic4: :haha: :salambox: :arabic2: :arabic: :wasalamex :Crescent: :Mosque: :rock: :awesome: :alright: :salaam: :argue:

:w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D :w: :D

Thanaa
07-26-2007, 08:54 PM
welcome to the forum!
:D

unknown_JJ
07-26-2007, 10:41 PM
lool jokaz

Al_Imaan
07-26-2007, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN

Somethings very wrong here, my thread was closed much earlier than this me thinks, AYE AYE erm PREJUDICE DISCRIMINATION, I HAVE A DREAM! I HAVE A DREAM THAT THE BLACK MAN, THE WHITE MAN, THE ASIAN MAN, AND ALL THE OTHERS INBETWEEN HAVE THEIR INTRO THREADS OPEN FOR THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME, i have a dream:)

:p:W:
i think that's correct...its like free posting....and not makin much sense:okay: ...what r u, "harun boy"?...the next martin luther king online version, eh?...:p

harun boy..go build your toy planes or something....uuuffff

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.