/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Event of the year is finally here!

Confucius
05-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Salanunalikum....just thought id post this up for any of you guys who are in my part of the world...? An islamic event going on if anyone's intrested....In the UK :D

My friend fwd'd me this msg....her sis is involved in the organisation of it and if u guys are intrested to help out or attend give her a shout...

Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu and hello to my respected friends

May this find you in the best of health and in a state of high Imaan.

The Event of the year is finally here!

HHUGS presents
A Cry For Help

in association with British Muslim Heritage Centre

A conference designed to Educate and Inspire

speakers include

Moazzam Begg
Yvonne Ridley
Dr Adnan Siddiqui
Moulana Zahir Mahmood
Abu Eesa Niamatullah
Taji Mustapha
and more.....

A full day packed with

moving presentations, motivating speeches and enlightening information

There will be something for the whole family and children are welcome.

Islamic Bazaar
mother and baby room
activities for children
food

just some of the things on offer
at this prestigious and landmark event

This event is not to be Missed!

sponsored by Islamic Times

for further information and tickets please phone 07982 461 202

Sunday the 24th of June 2007
put it in your diaries now!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
skhalid
05-02-2007, 04:04 PM
eerm..well I can't attend coz I would have finished my exams and be on holiday...but I'll pass on the messege!! :)

Confucius
05-02-2007, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by skhalid
eerm..well I can't attend coz I would have finished my exams and be on holiday...but I'll pass on the messege!! :)
thanks sis that wud be gr8..

insha'allah am planning to be a volunteer to help in the event...btw u can tell ur m8s they can help out in the event aswell, i think the organisers are looking for more volunteers :)

skhalid
05-02-2007, 04:08 PM
sure no problem!!! I'll see what I can do to help..even if I annot attend that is..:(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
enaya
05-02-2007, 04:33 PM
i can but where is it happening?

Confucius
05-02-2007, 04:36 PM
umm...in the UK, manchester...if ur familliar with the area??

nwy if u know where wimslow rd is...well the armitage centre is near there....u can check out a map if u wanna go there and if u need any more info give them a call?

enaya
05-02-2007, 04:37 PM
im soory cant travel that farr but jzk for posting this

Confucius
05-02-2007, 04:38 PM
lol...oh well...maybe another time....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.