/* */

PDA

View Full Version : leading a happy life

lyesh
08-07-2005, 04:39 PM
:arabic6:

hi brothers and sisters

As u all know there are a lot of people in this world who are not happy about there lives. I think that this is a matter that we should all be concerned of. So why not each one of us help them atleast by suggesting one way how they can lead a happy life. I think i will suggest some:

1)Iman and righteous deeds: The greatest and fundemental means of achieving a good life is "iman" (certain belief) and good deeds. Allah the Most High said:
"Whoever works righteousness, man or women, and is a true believer, verily to him will we give a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions" [Al-Nahl: aya 94]
so Allah the the creator of everything informs and peomises whoever joins true belief with good and righteous deeds, that He will give him a good reward in this world and the Hereafter.

2)Being Patient: " And be patient. Surely Allah is with those who are patient" [Al-Anfal:verse 46] thin about this brothers and sisters. Our Lord, the world of the heavens and the Earth, the Lord of everything has said that He is their with those who are patient when they are faced with difficulties. What else would we need? :)

Why dont the rest of you brothers and sisters continue? :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Amatullah
08-07-2005, 05:09 PM
3. Having good friends
That will help you stick to your faith and teach you Al-Islam
supporting you according to Islamic shari'a

Safa
08-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Salaam,

4) Being content with what you have by thanking Allah SWT.

Not taking certain things in life for granted.

Wa'salam

Ummu Amatullah
08-07-2005, 05:26 PM
:sl:
Always being positive even through hardship.That helps a lot and alhamdullilah Allah will be pleased.Always tell the truth.As I remember one of my teachers saying,"The truth always will send you free."
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ummu Amatullah
08-07-2005, 05:30 PM
6. Keeping in mind that you can die any second and that you will meet your Lord.
Indeed that will make you happy in the hereafter.

Muezzin
08-07-2005, 05:39 PM
7. Moving this thread to General Chat.

SalafiFemaleJih
08-07-2005, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
7. Moving this thread to General Chat.
lol

if u feel down...sit and talk wid some pious brother/sister about Islam. It will help you boost ur imaan up and u will feel better about yourself.

Uthman
08-07-2005, 06:23 PM

9) Be patient in adversity and misfortunes. See here.

Uma Rayanah
08-07-2005, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Always being positive even through hardship.That helps a lot and alhamdullilah Allah will be pleased.Always tell the truth.As I remember one of my teachers saying,"The truth always will send you free."

Mashallah dat is a good point..

* leave da Future 2 come 2 u...

* leave ur day

* 4get about da past..

Ps there is a wanderful book... it's about "30 way of how 2 be happy" amazin book... cheak it out

Uthman
08-07-2005, 06:37 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Sister In Islam
Ps there is a wanderful book... it's about "30 way of how 2 be happy" amazin book... cheak it out
Post it here :)

Uma Rayanah
08-07-2005, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

Post it here :)

well i read it and gave it 2 some one... but i get it soon inshallah.. i will share it with urz inshallah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.