/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some Problems

Hashim_507
05-03-2007, 04:35 AM
I have very liberal muslim brothers in religious way. Their very good friends and helpful. As for me; i am very religious, friendly and loyal. The problem is when they saw a muslim brother who's against zinnah or the subject itself; they seem to treat him as an outsiders. Like a person who does belong to society at all. I never commit zinnah or anything like that and I am not sure they ever did. Did anyone ever experience those problems? I had a lot peer pressure but i resist them. The more I tell them dawahs and the more i loose friendship from them. I really want them to get back to being good instead of them falling apart. How do you do that?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
05-03-2007, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hashim_507
I have very liberal muslim brothers in religious way. Their very good friends and helpful. As for me; i am very religious, friendly and loyal. The problem is when they saw a muslim brother who's against zinnah or the subject itself; they seem to treat him as an outsiders. Like a person who does belong to society at all. I never commit zinnah or anything like that and I am not sure they ever did. Did anyone ever experience those problems? I had a lot peer pressure but i resist them. The more I tell them dawahs and the more i loose friendship from them. I really want them to get back to being good instead of them falling apart. How do you do that?
Selam aleykum brother,
I have expierianced simular things, sadly I do not think there is a way out, you should continue to give dawah in teh most kind and patient ways, and if they choses to take their distances you should accept it and move on. And Allah subhana wa ta'ala knows best

Snowflake
05-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Sometimes, talking to people is like banging your head against a brick wall. I find people respond better when they see something written down in black & white. So perhaps you can print out some relevant information on zina with evidence from the Quran and sunnah and give it to them to read. I'm sure it will sink in better.

bint_muhammed
05-04-2007, 11:03 AM
i kno how you feel, i get people becoming very distant, sometime i feel like giving up, but i remember what our prophet pbuh went through, to spread islam! he stayed strong for his ummah, and the least we can do is pass the message on, whether they listen or not!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.