/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dissertation

kitten
05-03-2007, 05:00 PM
:sl:

Im studying English lit and English language in education..and have my dissertation proposal due in next week insha'Allah..

are there any uni students or graduates who can please give me ideas about any topics..or whatnot inshaAllah?

jazakallah kair in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aziaf
05-03-2007, 05:19 PM
:sl: :D
I hope your well Inshallah.
Ahhhn i rember handing in my disso this time last year was hectic:exhausted .

I did Science and i cant spel, so im not much help but Iwhat I would suggest is talking to your lecturers to find out any current topics that will be benificial to you or your career once u graduate..also contact students and staff and look at samples of dissertations...read around topics that intrest u and speak to others that have graduated in your field by contacting the Alumni (if u have one) speak to your librarian ad and finaly only do a dissertaion based ona topic that u will be happy with

NEVER CHOSE SOMETHING BECAUSE U THOUGHT UD GET A GOOD GRADE OR COS SOMEONE ELSE SAID IT WAS A GOOD IDEA.AT THE END OF THE DAY U GOTO SPEND LIKE 1000000 HOURS ON IT SO AND IT WILL AFFECT UR GRADE and your life till u finally hand it in.

Inshalah it wil be a pleasurable experince and one from which u will learn a lot bout your self inshallah.

hope that helped inshallah

All the best leme know what happens inshallah

:w: :D

kitten
05-03-2007, 05:24 PM
:wa:.

also contact students and staff and look at samples of dissertations...
hmm where from?

Inshalah it wil be a pleasurable experince and one from which u will learn a lot bout your self inshallah.
inshaAllah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.