/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imam Mehdi

Ahmed7
05-03-2007, 10:07 PM
:sl: Dear Brothers and Sisters

Being keen implementers of the islamic teachings and practical works it would be good to know about the Awaited Imam Mehdi and the signs.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-03-2007, 10:10 PM
:wasalamex

You might want to download these lectures related to the mahdi inshaa Allaah. :)

Here's a good link also to some authentic narrations on who the Mahdi is:
http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=1252&ln=eng&txt=

The Mahdi - Between Fact & Fiction by Yasir Qadhi.

The concept of the Mahdi is one of the most controversial and greatly misunderstood topics of Islam, and different sects have proposed radically variant beliefs about him. Most Muslims know little, if anything, about this enigmatic figure. In this series of Lectures, the speaker - for the first time in the English language - sheds light on the Prophetic descriptions of the Mahdi. Basing his talk entirely upon authentic hadeeths and the explanations of reputable scholars of Islam, he explains in great detail the signs of the Mahdi, the trials and tribulations that shall accompany him, and the intense events that shall take place in his reign, including the descent of Isa ibn Maryam.

Mehdi & Fiction-CD1.mp3
Mehdi & Fiction-CD2.mp3
Mehdi & Fiction-CD3.mp3
Mehdi & Fiction-CD4.mp3

Buy Product
Coming of the Mahdi - Tawfique Chowdhury

Without doubt the end times are upon us. As we live through these days of confusion and struggle, many call the name of the Mahdi, and many have answered. This talk explores the Mahdi in the Qur’an and Sunnah, as well as shedding light on the rundown to his appointment. The sheikh also uncovers the false Mahdi’s that have claimed this title as well as some disturbing truths about one of the greatest trials; the Anti-Christ, Dajjal.

| Track 1 | Track 2 | Track 3 | Track 4 | Track 5 | Track 6 | Track 7 | Track 8 | Track 9 | Track 10 | Track 11 | Track 12 | Track 13 |

Ahmed7
05-03-2007, 10:23 PM
wow.. this book looks interesting.

Although we must base our views on unbiased material. For example the Qur'an would be best. Furthermore we should look at the ahadees of the Prophet, and what the sahaaba's heard first hand.

Therefore i would like to encourage everyone to promote this topic and share the knowledge so that we may create a discussion and learn the precedented signs of the awaited Imam Mehdi.

Uthman
05-05-2007, 08:43 PM
:sl:

From my experience, this is actually an issue of controversy. Some people choose not to believe in the coming of Imaam Mehdi because he is not mentioned in the Qur'an and in 'the more reliable ahadith'.

I think such people fail to recognise that the ahadith that do mention him are transmitted through Mutawatir (agreed upon) chains which is why I do believe in him. Also, some of the reliable Ulema such as Maulana Ahmad Ali whom I trust believe in him.

But I don't think that is what this topic is about. Welcome. :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.