/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Documentary discussion on ideals and beliefs

MLP75
05-04-2007, 12:19 AM
I am in the very early stages of research for a documentary on the Western World and the Middle East. I am interested in starting a dialogue to understand fully, the belief and thoughts behind the anger and vitriol toward the United States. I desire uncensored raw thoughts and feelings. Americans do not see what others around the world see on TV. Americans are shown a polished version of the world as other nations display an unedited version of reality. I was hoping people could post their personal feelings and experiences regarding the United States' interests overseas. My sincere goal is to sit down face to face with someone who sincerely and intelligently has issues with the United States in a one on one conversation discussing beliefs of Americans versus that of the United States Government and the beliefs of those in the Middle East. I sincerely feel there are three different beliefs in this equation and my documentary's purpose is to prove this theory. Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
siFilam
05-04-2007, 01:35 AM
MLP75,

welcome to the forum. I hope you benefit from this forum. you can post your questions relating to your documentary on the general forum.

-SI-

north_malaysian
05-04-2007, 01:38 AM
On behalf of all Malaysian and Indonesian forummers here:

[BANANA]SELAMAT DATANG!!!
(WELCOME!!!)[/BANANA]

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Hey, welcome to LI!
And as a member just stated, you should share your thoughts in general chat :D
See you there!

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
05-04-2007, 08:48 PM
Hi

Welcome to the forums..hope your questions are answered and you have a good and beneficial stay

FatimaAsSideqah
05-04-2007, 08:52 PM
Welcome to LI Islamic Forum! Hope you will have a warm benefical stay!

We will be welcoming by any of your thoughts or questions to us!

Peace.

Beblessed
05-05-2007, 07:43 PM
welcome! :) have a nice stay

~*MaNaL*~
05-06-2007, 04:57 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the forums..

:w:

Al_Imaan
05-06-2007, 08:05 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Have a beneficial stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.