/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel's wall

sardab
05-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Here is the wall:

Here is the hadith:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
(Buhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
05-07-2007, 06:45 PM
:sl:

Allah says in Surah Al-Hashar:
They will not fight you (even) together, except in fortified townships, or from behind walls. Strong is their fighting (spirit) amongst themselves: thou wouldst think they were united, but their hearts are divided: that is because they are a people devoid of wisdom. (059.014)
:w:

Sami Zaatari
05-07-2007, 06:53 PM
that is a good point! i never thought of it like that, and remember in palestine there alot of fields with trees in them which could be used for hiding as well :)

Amadeus85
05-07-2007, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sardab
Here is the wall:

Here is the hadith:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."
(Buhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177)
Your friends on this forum try with all their heart to show islam as peaceful and tolerant and then people like you come up with verses like this... :enough!:
Its really so irresponsible.
So am i right, have you just call all muslims to kill Jews? You must be proud of yourself now i guess.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-07-2007, 07:11 PM
this is the Armageddon of the end -- the good pious Jews as well as Christians will become Muslim once Jesus PBUH descends and puts and end to the false messiah -- the rest of the wicked will be fought in a final battle...if you are a Christian I assume you to believe in the rapture and Jesus descending?-- if I understand correctly from various literature you believe only Christians to be selvedge? Well our belief is that all who are good will be salvaged and the wicked will be very well defined then and fought out in a final battle... don't think all this killing of Palestinians, forcing apartheid and imposing sanctions is more than just a modern day reality-- it is one of the signs of the end-- you can't stop fate from happening.. everything that was revealed is truly unfolding--

peace!

Hemoo
05-07-2007, 07:29 PM
Aaron85
it is obvious that you did not understand the Hadith

this hadith is only telling a prophecy of the future and telling what will happen before the judgment day comes.

Aaron85 you say : So am i right, have you just call all muslims to kill Jews?

no, you are wrong because if it was like you said it should have been "OH muslims Go kill all the jews in the world"

but clearly this is not what the Prophet (peace be upon him) said.

Muezzin
05-07-2007, 07:34 PM
No praise of, condoning of, or calls for violence or other unislamic behaviour will be tolerated whatsoever on the forum. This includes inciting and glorifying combat under the pretense of Jihad. The scholars are to be relied upon in such issues.

Forum rules

That is how this thread has been misunderstood, and will be misunderstood. Further, there are already threads about this same subject.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.