/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

engawa
05-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Hi. I am new here and love this forum. It is such a positive place with good advice and I feel happy when I visit. I am going through struggles in my life and have been happy to see some answers here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Hey.

The Praise is for Allaah. I'm really happy you've enjoyed it and found it beneficial here. :) May Allaah continue to make you successful in this life and the next, even if trials come in the way - since trials can either make one distant from their Lord, our Creator and Sustainer, or they can bring them closer to Him since we know that mankind is created weak and dependant upon Him, the All Powerful, Most Compassionate.

I hope you continue benefitting. :)

Peace.

'Abd al-Baari
05-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Hi engawa

Welcome to the forums..i'm glad you find it beneficial here..i certainly do :)

Hope you continue to have a good time here at LI

Al_Imaan
05-04-2007, 06:44 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Beblessed
05-05-2007, 07:41 PM
welcome :) have a nice stay!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!