PDA

View Full Version : Beneficial Speech In Establishing The Evidences of Tawheed



Umar001
05-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Chapter One

The Meaning of 'Laa Ilaaha Ill Allaah'

Which is: There is no one who has the right to be worshipped except Allaah and whatever is worshipped besides Allaah then it is done so with falsehood.

Allaah, the Most High, said:

That is because Allaah - He is the Truth and what they (the polytheist) invoke besides Him, it is falsehood and verily, Allaah - He is the Most High, the Most Great.
[22:62]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

So Know (O Muhammad) that noone has the right to be worshipped except Allaah)...
[47:19]





Chapter Two

The Meaning of 'Muhammadur-Rasoolullaah (Peace and blessings be upon him)'

Which is: There is noone rightfully worthy of being followed except the Messenger of Allaah, may the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him and his family, and if anyone other than the Messenger of Allaah is followed in that which he has no evidence for, then verily this following is done so with falsehood.

Allaah, the Most High, said:

Say (O Muhammad) to these idolators: Follow what has been sent down unto you from your Lord and follow not any awliyaa (protectors and helpers, etc. who order you to associate partners in worship with Allaah), besides Him. Little do you remember!
[7:3]


But no, by your Lord, they can have no faith, until they make you (O Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.
[4:65]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreeed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.
[33:36]





Chapter Three

Where Is Allah?

Allaah, the Most High, said:

The Most Beneficent (Allaah) Istawaa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). [20:05]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

He Istawaa (rose over) the Throne (in reality, in a manner which suits His Majesty). [10:03]

And likewise in six places in the Qur'aan:

1) Soorah Al-A'raaf (7):54
2) Soorah Yoonus (10):3
3) Soorah Ar-Ra'd (13):2
4) Soorah Al-Furqaan (25):59
5) Soorah As-Sajdah (32):4
6) Soorah Al-Hadeed (57):4

Allaah, the Most High, said:


And He is the Irresistible (Supreme), above His slaves...[6:18,61]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded. [16:50]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

To Him ascends (all) the goodly words, and the righteous deeds exalt it...[35:10]

From Abu Hurairah (Rađiya Allāhu `Anhu), who said that the Messenger of Allah, Peace and Blessings be upon him, said, "When Allaah Created the Creation He wrote in His Book, and it is with Him above the Arsh:Verily My Mercy has preceded My Anger." Reported by Bukhari, 'The Book of How Creation began'. 4/73

From Mu'aawiyah bin Al-Hakam As-Sulamee (Rađiya Allāhu `Anhu) who said, " I had a slave-girl who used to herd my sheep. Then one day she was neglectful and a wolf took one of the sheep, and I am a man from the Children of Aadam, I became upset like they become upset so I slapped her and I went to the Messenger who impressed upon me the seriousness of my act". I said, "Oh Messenger of Allaah should I not set her free." He said, "Bring her to me." So I brought her to him and he said to her, "Where is Allaah?" She said, "Above the Heavens (fisammaa)," He said, "Who am I?" She said, "You are the Messenger of Allaah." He said, "Free her for verily she is a believer."

Reported by Muslim, The Book of the Mosque and in the place of prayer. 1/382





Chapter Four

The Definition of Islaam

Al-Islaam: It is to submit to Allaah with Tawheed and to yield to Him with obedience and purity from Shirk and Bid'ah (innovation) and their people.

Allaah, the Most High, said:

Truly, the religion with Allaah is Islaam...[3:19]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

...And I have chosen for you Islaam as your religion...[5:3]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And turn in repentance and with obedience with true Faith to your Lord and submit to Him before the torment comes upon you, then you will not be helped. [39:54]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

Then die not except in a state of Islaam. [2:132]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And die not except in a state of Islaam. [3:102]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

Do they seek other than the religion of Allaah (the true Islamic Monotheism-worshipping none but Allaah Alone), while to Him submit all creatures, in the Heavens and the Eart, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned. [3:83]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. [3:85]




Chapter Five

The Five Pillars Of Islaam

From Abdullah ibn Umar (Rađiya Allāhu `Anhu) who said that the Messenger of Allah, Salaat wa Salaam be upon him, said, "Islaam is built upon five, the testification that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah and that Muhammad is His Messenger, to establish the prayer, to give the Zakaat, and Hajj to the House and fasting in Ramadaan."
Reported by Bukhaari in the Book of Eemaan, and Muslim in the Book of Eemaan.

Note: Al-Hajj has Preceded fasting and is agreed upon i.e. that Bukhaari and Muslim both agreed upon it (Muthafaquna'alyhe), and as for fasting precending Hajj then this occours in one narration in Muslim.




Chapter Six

The Definnition Of Eemaan

Al-Eemaan is the testification of the tongue, belief in the heart, and actions of the limbs. It increases with obedience and decreases with disobedience.


The Six Pillars Of Eemaan

So know O Muslim brother may Allaah grant me and you success with what He loves and what pleases Him, that when the Messenger, Salaat wa Salaam be upon him, was asked by Jibreel (Alayhis Salaam) about Eemaan, he, Salaat wa Salaam be upon him, said, "It is to believe in Allaah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, The Last Day, and that you believe in Qadr, its good and its bad." So Jibreel (Alayhis Salaam) said to him, "You have spoken the truth.
Reported bu Bukhaari in Kitaab-ul Eemaan 1/18 and he usd it in the Tafseer of Soorah Luqmaan (6):20-21, Muslim in Kitaab-ul Eemaan 1/39-40


Proofs For The Increasing Of Eemaan

Allaah, the Most High, said:

Those (i.e. believers) unto whom the people (hypocrites) said, "Verily, the people (pagans) have gathered against you (a great army), therefore, fear them." But it (only) increased them in faith, and they said, "Allaah (alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the best Disposer of affairs (for us)."[3:173]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

The believers are only those, who when Allaah is mentioned feel a fear in their hearts and when His verses are recited unto them, they (i.e. the verses) increase their faith and they put their trust in their Lord (alone). [8:2]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And whenever there comes down a Soorah some of them (hypocrites) say, "Which of you has had his faith increased by it?" As for those who believe, it has increased their faith, and they rejoice. [9:124]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And when the believers saw Al-Ahzaab (the Confederates), they said, "This is what Allaah and His Messenger had promised us, and Allaah and His Messenger had spoken the truth". And it only added to their faith and to their submissiveness (to Allaah). [33:22]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

It is He Who sent down As-Sakeenah (clamness and tranquillity) into the hearts of the believers, that they may grow more in faith along with their (present) faith... [48:4]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And that the believers may increase in Faith... [74:31]


Proofs For The Decreasing Of Eemaan

From Abu Hurairah (Rađiya Allāhu `Anhu) who said that the Messenger of Allaah, Salaat wa Salaam be upon him, "Eemaan consists of seventy something branches, the highest of them is to say 'La illaha illAllaah' and the lowest of them is to remove something harmful from the path and modesty is a branch of eemaan".
Reported by Bukhaari in Kitaab-ul-Eemaan.1/8 and Muslim, Kitaab-ul-Eemaan. Chapter 12, volume 1/63, the wording is of Muslim.

From Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri (Rađiya Allāhu `Anhu) who said, "I heard the Messenger of Allaah, Salaat wa Salaam be upon him, say, "Whoever from you sees an evil then let him change it with his hand and if he is not able to, then with his tongue and if he is not able to do that, then with his heart (i.e. hate it with his heart) and that is the weakest of eemaan.""
Reported by Muslim, Kitaab-ul-Eemaan, chapter 20-1/69



Ihsaan Is A Separate Pillar

Then know that when the Messenger, Salaat wa Salaam be upon him, was asked by Jibreel (Alayhis Salaam) about Ihsaan, he said, "Al-Ihsaan is that you worship Allaah as if you see Him, for you do not see Him but He sees you."
Reported by Bukhaari, Kitaab-ul-Eemaan, 1/18


The Levels Of The Deen Are Three

And they are:
Al-Islaam, Al-Eemaan and Al-Ihsaan.

This arrangement is taken from Muslim in his Book of Eemaan, Vol.(1) pp.36-37 from the hadeeth of 'Umar.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
05-04-2007, 08:20 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

jazakAllah khair both!

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Reply

- Qatada -
05-04-2007, 08:23 PM
:salamext:

[Say (O Muhammad SAW) to these idolaters (pagan Arabs) of your folk:] Follow what has been sent down unto you from your Lord (the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad's Sunnah), and follow not any Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers, etc. who order you to associate partners in worship with Allâh), besides Him (Allâh). Little do you remember!

[Qur'an 7:3]
Reply

Umar001
05-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Yes if you see any typos then I apologise and its my mistake.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Umar001
05-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Chapter Three

Where Is Allah?

Allaah, the Most High, said:

The Most Beneficent (Allaah) Istawaa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). [20:05]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

He Istawaa (rose over) the Throne (in reality, in a manner which suits His Majesty). [10:03]

And likewise in six places in the Qur'aan:

1) Soorah Al-A'raaf (7):54
2) Soorah Yoonus (10):3
3) Soorah Ar-Ra'd (13):2
4) Soorah Al-Furqaan (25):59
5) Soorah As-Sajdah (32):4
6) Soorah Al-Hadeed (57):4

Allaah, the Most High, said:


And He is the Irresistible (Supreme), above His slaves...[6:18,61]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

They fear their Lord above them, and they do what they are commanded. [16:50]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

To Him ascends (all) the goodly words, and the righteous deeds exalt it...[35:10]

From Abu Hurairah (Rađiya Allāhu `Anhu), who said that the Messenger of Allah, Peace and Blessings be upon him, said, "When Allaah Created the Creation He wrote in His Book, and it is with Him above the Arsh:Verily My Mercy has preceded My Anger." Reported by Bukhari, 'The Book of How Creation began'. 4/73

From Mu'aawiyah bin Al-Hakam As-Sulamee (Rađiya Allāhu `Anhu) who said, " I had a slave-girl who used to herd my sheep. Then one day she was neglectful and a wolf took one of the sheep, and I am a man from the Children of Aadam, I became upset like they become upset so I slapped her and I went to the Messenger who impressed upon me the seriousness of my act". I said, "Oh Messenger of Allaah should I not set her free." He said, "Bring her to me." So I brought her to him and he said to her, "Where is Allaah?" She said, "Above the Heavens (fisammaa)," He said, "Who am I?" She said, "You are the Messenger of Allaah." He said, "Free her for verily she is a believer."

Reported by Muslim, The Book of the Mosque and in the place of prayer. 1/382
Reply

Umar001
05-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Chapter Four

The Definition of Islaam

Al-Islaam: It is to submit to Allaah with Tawheed and to yield to Him with obedience and purity from Shirk and Bid'ah (innovation) and their people.

Allaah, the Most High, said:

Truly, the religion with Allaah is Islaam...[3:19]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

...And I have chosen for you Islaam as your religion...[5:3]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And turn in repentance and with obedience with true Faith to your Lord and submit to Him before the torment comes upon you, then you will not be helped. [39:54]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

Then die not except in a state of Islaam. [2:132]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And die not except in a state of Islaam. [3:102]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

Do they seek other than the religion of Allaah (the true Islamic Monotheism-worshipping none but Allaah Alone), while to Him submit all creatures, in the Heavens and the Eart, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned. [3:83]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And whoever seeks a religion other than Islaam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers. [3:85]
Reply

Pk_#2
05-08-2007, 09:58 PM
JazakAllah, very good :)

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
Reply

Umar001
05-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Chapter Five

The Five Pillars Of Islaam

From Abdullah ibn Umar (Rađiya Allāhu `Anhu) who said that the Messenger of Allah, Salaat wa Salaam be upon him, said, "Islaam is built upon five, the testification that none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah and that Muhammad is His Messenger, to establish the prayer, to give the Zakaat, and Hajj to the House and fasting in Ramadaan."
Reported by Bukhaari in the Book of Eemaan, and Muslim in the Book of Eemaan.

Note: Al-Hajj has Preceded fasting and is agreed upon i.e. that Bukhaari and Muslim both agreed upon it (Muthafaquna'alyhe), and as for fasting precending Hajj then this occours in one narration in Muslim.[/CENTER]
Reply

Umar001
05-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Chapter Six

The Definnition Of Eemaan

Al-Eemaan is the testification of the tongue, belief in the heart, and actions of the limbs. It increases with obedience and decreases with disobedience.


The Six Pillars Of Eemaan

So know O Muslim brother may Allaah grant me and you success with what He loves and what pleases Him, that when the Messenger, Salaat wa Salaam be upon him, was asked by Jibreel (Alayhis Salaam) about Eemaan, he, Salaat wa Salaam be upon him, said, "It is to believe in Allaah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, The Last Day, and that you believe in Qadr, its good and its bad." So Jibreel (Alayhis Salaam) said to him, "You have spoken the truth.
Reported bu Bukhaari in Kitaab-ul Eemaan 1/18 and he usd it in the Tafseer of Soorah Luqmaan (6):20-21, Muslim in Kitaab-ul Eemaan 1/39-40


Proofs For The Increasing Of Eemaan

Allaah, the Most High, said:

Those (i.e. believers) unto whom the people (hypocrites) said, "Verily, the people (pagans) have gathered against you (a great army), therefore, fear them." But it (only) increased them in faith, and they said, "Allaah (alone) is sufficient for us, and He is the best Disposer of affairs (for us)."[3:173]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

The believers are only those, who when Allaah is mentioned feel a fear in their hearts and when His verses are recited unto them, they (i.e. the verses) increase their faith and they put their trust in their Lord (alone). [8:2]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And whenever there comes down a Soorah some of them (hypocrites) say, "Which of you has had his faith increased by it?" As for those who believe, it has increased their faith, and they rejoice. [9:124]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And when the believers saw Al-Ahzaab (the Confederates), they said, "This is what Allaah and His Messenger had promised us, and Allaah and His Messenger had spoken the truth". And it only added to their faith and to their submissiveness (to Allaah). [33:22]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

It is He Who sent down As-Sakeenah (clamness and tranquillity) into the hearts of the believers, that they may grow more in faith along with their (present) faith... [48:4]

Allaah, the Most High, said:

And that the believers may increase in Faith... [74:31]
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2013, 06:26 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:38 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2009, 12:59 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 05:10 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!