/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to be a good christian?!

Pk_#2
05-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Peace be upon those who follow guidance,

Media Tags are no longer supported

Watch it all the way :D

May God guide us all. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2007, 10:47 PM
hey sis, this would be great to spread through the christian forums!

assalamu alaikum

Pk_#2
05-05-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm only on one Christian forum

so Erm... yeah inshaAllah i shall do it now :)

JazakAllah for feedback MUCH APPRECIATED

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

vpb
05-05-2007, 10:52 PM
jazakallah khair sis :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
05-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Subhan Allah!

Today I was talking to this revert sister, she was telling us, how she understood the messenge of Isa clearly when she became a Muslim.

Pk_#2
05-05-2007, 11:00 PM
Alhamdhulillah! :)

Umar001
05-06-2007, 01:32 PM
What the heck did they do with the Qu'ran playing around with the verses!

Lol that participate in ramadan thing was abit erm, i mean we dont fast days and nights. Alhamdulillah

Pk_#2
05-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Ano, i only realised at the end :D

But it sounds good and has good info,

Would you reccomend this to your freinds bro/ your fam? or do you think they might get :offended:

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Malaikah
05-11-2007, 09:27 AM
:sl:

I have watched this before, I personally don't think it would be a great way to give dawah to Christians... it is too simplistic...

3ARABY_2005
05-13-2007, 11:31 PM
I Think I's A Good Idea.....to Make Them Think..(( Y They Can't Opey What's Written In Their Bible?!!!!!!! ))

Jazakumullah Kair

.:Umniyah:.
05-16-2007, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah
:sl:

I have watched this before, I personally don't think it would be a great way to give dawah to Christians... it is too simplistic...
But then when you think about it , the christians logic of way to practise is so backwards until all it takes is what is 'simple' to make their way be regonized as what it really is. The grand point in what the video is trying to show, is how everything that the bible says to do, or says the Prophets before Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa salaam did, was as we MUSLIMS do. and nothing of this, or hardly anything of it , do the christians now a days do. And for those christians who claim Muhammad salallahu alaihi wa salaam was a false Prophet or just never came, its kind of hard to say that when we muslims do these things because its in our Quran, and its in their own bible and they dont. And then not only that;they dont do these things and make us seem foolish for doing so.

If they bible says to fall on your face and pray, why do they get on their knees and fold together their hands? If the bible says that Jesus fasted why dont they? and if it said that he made something similar to wudu, why do they just ups and pray without any form of purification? Whereas we pray on our faces (sajdah) and we fast during ramadhaan, and we make wudu before salaat.
:statisfie oh how content i am with Al Islam. The clearest and Truest religion , for those who have sense and are wise.
May Allah keep us all guided upon this beautiful way Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.