/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some Info for our New Muslim & Non Muslim Visitors (Dawah)

Abunaaila
08-07-2005, 11:49 PM
Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
(In the Name of Allah The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful)

Wal - Alhamdulillaahi Rabbil-Aalameen was-Salaatu was-Salaamu Alaa Rasoolillaah, Wa 'ala Alihe wa As-habihe, ajma'een.
(All praise is due to Allah the Lord of all that is created. May Peace and Blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah and those who follow him).

Wa Ba'ad
(To proceed):

As Salaamu A'la min Ittiba al Huddaa
(Peace be upon those who follow right guidance)

I have linked to some E-books (PDF) that would be good at explaining some principles of Islam to you. I pray that you find them helpful in your quest for knowledge of this blessed way of life (Al-Islam).

I also pray that Allah The Creator of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them guide you to that which is correct.. Submission to Him Alone in al-Islam.

The Following Books are by Dr. Saleh as Saleh

Islam The Complete and Final Message To Man (An Advice to Muslims and Non Muslims)

The Purpose Behind Creation

Some Sincere Advice To Every Christian

Darwin (Man is More Honored)

The following book is authored by Shaikh Rabee' bin Haadee Al-Madkhalee and rendered into english.

The Status of Jesus in Islaam

Abu Na'aila
USA

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Moved from "Comparative Religion"

Pk_#2
04-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Wa Ba'ad
(To proceed)

Is that what it means, coooooool. :)

All links seem interesting jazakAllah for sharing

AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.