/* */

PDA

View Full Version : London bombing mastermind is a government MI6 agent

soul7
08-08-2005, 12:48 AM
There is a conspiracy against Muslims

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...5finalword.htm

The wealth of evidence that has emerged in the month following the 7/7 London bombings only leads us to one clear conclusion, that the attacks had to have been orchestrated by or with help from the very highest levels of British intelligence.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle9643.htm

The Dud Bombers of 21/7, the patsies, have all been rounded up along with 18 others currently under questioning, yet the so called \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"mastermind\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" is allowed to go free and is protected time and time again by MI5, MI6, FBI and CIA. The same thing happened in 93 with the WTC bombing, 95 with the OKC bombing, 01 with 911 and its happening again, its the same type of operation EVERYTIME.

The July 29 edition of FOX News Channel\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Day Side programme revealed that the so called mastermind of the 7/7 London Bombings, Haroon Rashid Aswat, is a British Intelligence Asset. Former Justice Dept. prosecutor and Terror expert John Loftus revealed that the so called Al-Muhajiroun group, based in London had formed during the Kosovo crisis, during which Fundamentalist Muslim Leaders (Or what is now referred to as Al Qaeda) were recruited by MI6 to fight in Kosovo.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
soul7
08-08-2005, 12:51 AM
www.infowars.net/Pages/Aug05/050805Loftus.html

The Dud Bombers of 21/7, the patsies, have all been rounded up along with 18
others currently under questioning, yet the so called \\\\\\\"mastermind\\\\\\\" is
allowed to go free and is protected time and time again by MI5, MI6, FBI and
CIA. The same thing happened in 93 with the WTC bombing, 95 with the OKC
bombing, 01 with 911 and its happening again, its the same type of operation
EVERYTIME

soul7
08-08-2005, 01:06 AM
Ops :)

Ummu Amatullah
08-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Jazakallah bro just the evidence we needed.Salams

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
minaz
08-08-2005, 07:29 PM
London bombing mastermind is a government MI6 agent
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Uthman
08-08-2005, 07:33 PM
:sl:

I think it's about time we stopped thinking about the who. Allah knows best. Rather, we should think about how to resolve the situation. Now more than ever, we need to hold on to our principles and never let them go. Verily, with every difficulty there comes relief.

Ummu Amatullah
08-08-2005, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman

I think it's about time we stopped thinking about the who. Allah knows best. Rather, we should think about how to resolve the situation. Now more than ever, we need to hold on to our principles and never let them go. Verily, with every difficulty there comes relief.
mashallah well said.Minaz what's wrong with the London mastermind being an government agent?
:w:

minaz
08-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Minaz what's wrong with the London mastermind being an government agent?
What's right with it

Ummu Amatullah
08-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Everything.

aamirsaab
08-08-2005, 08:05 PM
I think what minaz means is that it sounds too...unbelievable.

Ummu Amatullah
08-08-2005, 08:07 PM
unbeleivable or not, but still possible.

aamirsaab
08-08-2005, 08:11 PM
Agreed. However, it is better to keep this to ourselves as this kinda of stuff is what the tabloids like to use against muslims. be extremely carefull when your talking about stuff like this especially on a forum that is widely open.

Ummu Amatullah
08-08-2005, 08:14 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Uthman
08-08-2005, 08:17 PM

Good post Aamirsaab. :) Before writing about such things, we must think about whether what are saying is really necessary.

aamirsaab
08-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Ok, let me say it in very simple terms: Journalists etc are able to freely visit and view this site. Should one of them read this thread a headline in the newspapers is likely to follow shortly. The article will probably have an adverse effect on muslims. Thus, the entire muslim community is given a bad rep.

*Hi-fives Osman for well needed backup*

Ummu Amatullah
08-08-2005, 08:21 PM
Okay fine if you're that scared then i'll edit.Salams

aamirsaab
08-08-2005, 08:23 PM
no, i'm not scared sis. I am trying to improve the current situation that the muslim ummah is in. In order to do this effectively, I ask for you co-operation. Jazakallah kheir.

minaz
08-08-2005, 09:18 PM
Yeah be scared of Allah not a tabloid, if you wanna believe in this tale then speak your mind - be a man (or a women), we live in a democracy

Uthman
08-08-2005, 09:23 PM

All Aamirsaab is saying is that we should be careful about what we write and what we say. He's not suggesting that we should hide anything but merely be cautious.

Hash, remember what happened to Haroon?

Bittersteel
08-08-2005, 09:24 PM
what happened to him?

minaz
08-08-2005, 09:25 PM
lol I don't, but i'm sure it might benefit us all if you tell ;)

Uthman
08-08-2005, 09:25 PM

Well, last time I checked, Aamirsaab was alive and healthy. :)

Uthman
08-08-2005, 09:26 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
lol I don't, but i'm sure it might benefit us all if you tell ;)
I'm on about a thread on UI forums. So register there first :p

minaz
08-08-2005, 09:27 PM
boooooooooooo LI FOREVER!

Uthman
08-08-2005, 09:29 PM

A rather careless comment considering the fact that you're not even on UI, nor even visit it. Anyway, :offtopic:

imaad_udeen
08-08-2005, 09:53 PM

With all due respect to my Brothers and Sisters,

There is a difference between being an "intelligence asset" and an "agent."

The former refers to someone who gathers information for the government on a variety of things. IN this case, obviously on extremists groups.

An agent refers to a trained expert, which I seriously doubt any of the London bombing morons were.

This is getting insane, ladies and gents. For every terrorist attack in the world there are some Muslims who strive to find the smallest thing to make a conspiracy theory out of it.

Bush did 9.11
Spain did Madrid
The Queen bombed the Underground
The Jews are responsible for everything

and all the nice little Muslims extremists are innocent patsies.

Come on...

Uthman
08-08-2005, 09:56 PM

I feel inclined to agree with imaad_udeen.

Ummu Amatullah
08-08-2005, 10:10 PM

All Aamirsaab is saying is that we should be careful about what we write and what we say. He's not suggesting that we should hide anything but merely be cautious.

Hash, remember what happened to Haroon?

Yeah by now who wouldn't know where brother Aamirsaab was coming from.Haroon :confused: What Haroon?

Abubakar
08-08-2005, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imaad_udeen

With all due respect to my Brothers and Sisters,

There is a difference between being an "intelligence asset" and an "agent."

The former refers to someone who gathers information for the government on a variety of things. IN this case, obviously on extremists groups.

An agent refers to a trained expert, which I seriously doubt any of the London bombing morons were.

This is getting insane, ladies and gents. For every terrorist attack in the world there are some Muslims who strive to find the smallest thing to make a conspiracy theory out of it.

Bush did 9.11
Spain did Madrid
The Queen bombed the Underground
The Jews are responsible for everything

and all the nice little Muslims extremists are innocent patsies.

Come on...

:sl: Brother

The two terms are less different than you believe. Agent is usually someone from their own side and intelligence assset is someone who has been turned from the other side.

The degree of training does not neccessarily define the difference.

The proponderance of conspiracy theories is annoying and none have a good degree of proof. It is fine to say there is not enough proof to accept the official version but to work out what actually happened is far more difficult.

We are likely to have a trial sooner or later and then hopefully we will see what evidence is available.

Peace

aamirsaab
08-09-2005, 09:51 AM
wow, this thread suddenly got popular.
Ok, let me re-explain...AGAIN. It is fine for you to belive anything you want - there isnt anything wrong with that. However, posting such things on a forum that is OPEN TO ANYONE IS a DANGEROUS thing. Journalists can use this stuff AGAINST the MUSLIMS.

Now, to explain just how I am tryin to help the muslim community: I am trying to get the muslim community's reputation in a better state by not posting these kinds of threads. I dont mean to preach, only to improve the situation. Jeez, you try to help the community and this is how you get treated from the very same people your trying to protect :confused:

Ummu Amatullah
08-09-2005, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
wow, this thread suddenly got popular.
Ok, let me re-explain...AGAIN. It is fine for you to belive anything you want - there isnt anything wrong with that. However, posting such things on a forum that is OPEN TO ANYONE IS a DANGEROUS thing. Journalists can use this stuff AGAINST the MUSLIMS.

Now, to explain just how I am tryin to help the muslim community: I am trying to get the muslim community's reputation in a better state by not posting these kinds of threads. I dont mean to preach, only to improve the situation. Jeez, you try to help the community and this is how you get treated from the very same people your trying to protect :confused:
brother if you say so then thanks :thumbs_up

Bittersteel
08-09-2005, 11:51 AM
Buish couldn't have done 9/11 becuz the Al Qaida claimed the attacks.

Uthman
08-09-2005, 12:22 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Aziz
Don't trust the western media so much. :)

Ummu Amatullah
08-09-2005, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Aziz
:brother:bro when did Al-Qaeda claim the attacks?

Uthman
08-09-2005, 12:28 PM

Last time I checked, Abdul Aziz was a brother. :brother: He could be referring to the videotapes. If you think about it, we have come to the age where dragons and dinosaurs can be made to look real in films. Is it then so difficult to doctor a videotape?

imaad_udeen
08-09-2005, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
:brother:bro when did Al-Qaeda claim the attacks?
Bin Laden claimed them near the US presidential election.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/world/nation...age041029.html

QATAR - Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States.

The militant Islamic group decided "we should destroy towers in America" because "we are a free people... and we want to regain the freedom of our nation," said bin Laden, dressed in yellow and white robes and videotaped against a plain brown background.

In the 18-minute message, parts of which were played on Qatar-based Al-Jazeera just four days before the American presidential election, bin Laden accused U.S. President George W. Bush of negligence on the day 19 suicide hijackers took over four American passenger jets.

He also threatened new attacks if the policies of the U.S. government do not change.

According to translators, bin Laden told American voters: "Your security is not in the hands of [Democratic presidential candidate John] Kerry or Bush or al-Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands.

"Each state that does not meddle with our security has naturally guaranteed its own security."

imaad_udeen
08-09-2005, 04:40 PM

Last time I checked, Abdul Aziz was a brother. :brother: He could be referring to the videotapes. If you think about it, we have come to the age where dragons and dinosaurs can be made to look real in films. Is it then so difficult to doctor a videotape?

I would agree that bin Laden is a dinosaur. But I will not agree that the video was doctored...

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.