/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iraqi girl's stoning shown on Internet

mohammed farah
05-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Girl stoned to death by family for falling in love

Internet video shows 17-year-old Iraqi Kurd Du’a Khalil Aswad being stoned by a group of men until she dies, all because she fell in love with a boy of a different religion

Baghdad, May 4: A 17-year-old girl has been stoned to death in Iraq because she loved a teenage boy of the wrong religion.

As a horrifying video of the stoning went out on the Internet, the British arm of Amnesty International condemned the death of Du’a Khalil Aswad as “an abhorrent murder” and demanded that her killers be brought to justice.

Reports from Iraq said a local security force witnessed the incident, but did nothing to try to stop it. Now her boyfriend is in hiding in fear for his life.

Aswad, a member of a minority Kurdish religious group called Yezidi, was condemned to death as an “honour killing” by other men in her family and hardline religious leaders because of her relationship with the Sunni Muslim boy.

They said she had shamed herself and her family when she failed to return home one night. Some reports suggested she had converted to Islam to be closer to her boyfriend.

Aswad had taken shelter in the house of a Yezidi tribal leader in Bashika, a predominantly Kurdish town near the northern capital, Mosul.

A large crowd watched as eight or nine men stormed the house and dragged Aswad into the street. There they hurled stones at her for half an hour until she was dead. The stoning happened last month, but only came to light on Wednesday with the release of the Internet video. It is feared her death has triggered a retaliatory attack. Last week 23 Yezidi workmen were forced off a bus travelling from Mosulto Bashika by a group of Sunni gunmen and summarily shot dead.

An Amnesty International spokesman in London said they receive frequent reports of honour crimes from Iraq. Most victims are women and girls who are considered by male relatives to have shamed their families by immoral behaviour.

Daily Mail

link:http://rawstory.com/showoutarticle.p...newsid%3D43101

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AmarFaisal
05-07-2007, 10:06 AM
Assalamoalaikum

As the world affairs forum is closed I am posting this in general forum. I hope it is ok

Video of Iraqi girl's stoning shown on Internet
ARBIL, Iraq, May 5, 2007 (AFP) - Cellphone videos have appeared on the Internet showing an Iraqi mob stoning and kicking to death a 17-year-old girl after she offended her minority community by eloping with a Muslim man.

Doaa Khalil Aswad was a member of northern Iraq's Yazidi religious sect but, according to local officials, she was murdered on April 7 by her brothers and uncles after she allegedly converted to Islam.

In the video -- on the Kurdish website Jebar.Info and rapidly spreading on the Internet -- Aswad is shown lying in the road as men kick her and throw a large lump of rock or concrete at her head.

Her face is drenched in blood but uniformed and armed officers of the Iraqi police stand by and do nothing to prevent the attack.

The slim, dark-haired girl is wearing a red tracksuit top and black underwear during the beating

At one point she struggles to sit up and cover herself, but a man kicks her in the face knocking her violently back to the ground.

The assault continues for several minutes and she does not appear to cry out nor resist her attackers.

Members of a large crowd can be seen filming the murder on their cellphones, some of them shouting or kicking out at the cowering victim.

Nobody tries to help her.

"They brutally killed a young Yazidi girl in pursuit of out-of-date tribal rites," said Tahsin Saeed Ali, Emir of the Yazidis in Iraq and the world and head of the Supreme Yazidi Spiritual Council, in a statement.

Ali condemned the murder and called on Muslims not to retaliate. When news of Aswad's murder surfaced last month, it triggered an apparent revenge attack.

On April 23, gunmen stopped a bus carrying workers to her community, the village of Beshika 10 kilometres (six miles) outside Mosul, dragged out 23 Yazidis and shot them dead.

While it is a Kurdish speaking area, Beshika lies outside northern Iraq's Kurdish autonomous region, whose administration has urged the national government in Baghdad to carry out an investigation into the murder.

Last week the United Nations' quarterly report on human rights in Iraq expressed serious concern over a rapid rise in so-called "honour killings" of women deemed to have betrayed their families in Kurdish Iraq.

"The killing of Doaa is a great tragedy for her family and the Kurdish community. It is a crime and religiously, socially and ideologically unacceptable," a statement from the Kurdish authority said

"While we condemn this crime, we demand that it be not used in arousing sedition among the components of the Kurdish people.

Yazidis -- who number some 500,000, mainly in northern Iraq -- speak a dialect of Kurdish but follow a pre-Islamic religion and have their own cultural traditions.

They believe in God the creator and respect the Biblical and Koranic prophets, especially Abraham, but their main focus of worship is Malak Taus, the chief of the archangels, often represented by a peacock.

Followers of other religions know this angel as Lucifer or Satan, leading to popular prejudice that the secretive Yazidis are devil-worshippers.

Nevertheless, the community has survived for centuries alongside its Muslim and Christian neighbours. Now, however, with sectarian war gripping much of Iraq, Sunni Muslim extremists have begun to threaten them.

http://www.arabtimesonline.com/arabt...sp?msgID=13742

jzcasejz
05-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Aswad is shown lying in the road as men kick her and throw a large lump of rock or concrete at her head.
Her face is drenched in blood but uniformed and armed officers of the Iraqi police stand by and do nothing to prevent the attack.
At one point she struggles to sit up and cover herself, but a man kicks her in the face knocking her violently back to the ground.
The assault continues for several minutes and she does not appear to cry out nor resist her attackers.
Members of a large crowd can be seen filming the murder on their cellphones, some of them shouting or kicking out at the cowering victim.
Nobody tries to help her.
That's brutal. :enough!:

chacha_jalebi
05-07-2007, 11:43 AM
ppl are jus such idiots. Allah (swt) will deal with these people

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DAWUD_adnan
05-07-2007, 11:51 AM
:enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!:

England
05-07-2007, 12:00 PM
I hope they get a far worse punishment when they die. How could you watch a defenceless 17yr old girl being brutally beaten to death or even recording the incident on your phone, kicking her and throwing rocks at her head? What makes it all the worse is why were the police not intervening? Have they not been trained properly or are they just wimps?

They sound evil. Worshipping the angel of "satan?" It says it all. Let God deal with these animals

Goku
05-07-2007, 01:15 PM
What a brutal act, i cannot imagine how anyone could stand by and watch this brutality occur let alone take part in it, may God give the girl justice, Ameen.

'Abd al-Baari
05-07-2007, 01:22 PM
:sl:

How sad and brutal..as far as i know this isn't permisible in any religion
Allah knows best

As the bro's said Allah will deal this people

Ninth_Scribe
05-07-2007, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England
They sound evil. Worshipping the angel of "satan?" It says it all.
I'm confused between old-school Islam and the new politically-correct Islam and it's events like this that make it almost impossible for me to follow any teaching.

First, I never knew Yezidis 'worshipped' angels. I thought they simply honored them.

Secondly, Islam has exactly the same rules and this issue was also well published. The only difference was that a man was charged. If memory serves, back in March of 2006, Abdul Rahman risked being sentenced to death because he converted to Christianity:

Kabul - An Afghan man is being prosecuted in a Kabul court and could be sentenced to death after being charged with converting from Islam to Christianity, a crime under this country's Islamic shariah laws, a judge said on Sunday.

Source: http://www.news24.com/News24/World/N...901006,00.html
Now, given this... can someone explain to me exactly what the difference is?

The Ninth Scribe

islamirama
05-07-2007, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by England

They sound evil. Worshipping the angel of "satan?" It says it all. Let God deal with these animals
That's what them devil worshipers get. The girl liked a Muslim boy and had converted to Islam. Her family and community did this to her as a punishment, and then the Muslim community avenged her by killing those murderers.

format_quote Originally Posted by Ninth_Scribe
I'm confused between old-school Islam and the new politically-correct Islam and it's events like this that make it almost impossible for me to follow any teaching.

First, I never knew Yezidis 'worshipped' angels. I thought they simply honored them.

Secondly, Islam has exactly the same rules and this issue was also well published. The only difference was that a man was charged. If memory serves, back in March of 2006, Abdul Rahman risked being sentenced to death because he converted to Christianity:

The Ninth Scribe
The afghan guy was a gig, to make a big drama. It was a smart man's way of making the dumb westerners pay for his ticket out of the land they were bombing.

As for the topic of leaving islam and it's punishment. There is a thread ongoing on here that that discusses this and explains it. You should check it out.

Maybe a mod or someone else can share the link to that thread here inshallah.

Amadeus85
05-07-2007, 04:08 PM

The Ninth Scribe
He was claimed to be mentally insane, thats why he could rescued his life.

- Qatada -
05-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Hey Ninth_Scribe. :)

First of all, the punishment for Apostasy in christianity and judaism is to stone the apostate:

Leviticus 24:16

16 anyone who blasphemes the name of the LORD must be put to death. The entire assembly must stone him. Whether an alien or native-born, when he blasphemes the Name, he must be put to death.

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...e-islam-2.html
http://www.islamonline.net/English/c...rticle01.shtml

Second, can you bring proof from any Islamic religious texts which prove that the apostate should be stoned to death?

Thanks in advance.

Amadeus85
05-07-2007, 04:11 PM
The afghan guy was a gig, to make a big drama. It was a smart man's way of making the dumb westerners pay for his ticket out of the land they were bombing.
So you are 100% sure that this afghani man converted only to escape from Afghanistan? Do you have any proofs of this? Any links? Or this is just your own thought?

islamirama
05-07-2007, 04:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
So you are 100% sure that this afghani man converted only to escape from Afghanistan? Do you have any proofs of this? Any links? Or this is just your own thought?
It doesn't take a genius to figure out the guy's motives considering the situation he was in. If you were being bombed night and day and saw no hope of future in such a chaos and had enough knowledge of how the westerns think and knowing well how they would buy you ticket, give you a nice play to stay and start a new life, wouldn't you take an advantage of that? The guy is enjoying his life in italy right now, much better than rest of the afghan civilians that are being bombed by NATO who claims they killed insurgents, and then turns around and apologize.

Ninth_Scribe
05-07-2007, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah
Second, can you bring proof from any Islamic religious texts which prove that the apostate should be stoned to death?

Thanks in advance.
I can't because the interpretation of Shariah varies so much and the scholars all tell me the other scholars are wrong... so I've been doing a lot of ducking from their cross-fire.

I also have this other problem. When I read the holy books, the authors of each come to my mind as Great Grand Father, Grand Father and Father - three generations from one family tree, so it's very hard for me to imagine one could be accused of Apostasy since the traditions are what they are... of a generational line... the sons of Abraham.

Makes me feel a bit like Little Red Robinhood. Am I going to get it from the big bad wolf all because I wanted to visit Grandma's house?

Dunno what to think at this point.

The Ninth Scribe

- Qatada -
05-07-2007, 04:36 PM
I can't because the interpretation of Shariah varies so much and the scholars all tell me the other scholars are wrong... so I've been doing a lot of ducking from their cross-fire.

lol most don't, however the scholars have a wider range of opinions because Allaah made this religion easy. So it isn't rigid, rather its more flexible. That's why the scholars have a difference of opinion, and we also know that the scholar who makes ijtihaad/a ruling will get two rewards if he/she is correct, and one reward if they never got the correct opinion. So long as they try their best.

I also have this other problem. When I read the holy books, the authors of each come to my mind as Great Grand Father, Grand Father and Father - three generations from one family tree, so it's very hard for me to imagine one could be accused of Apostasy since the traditions are what they are... of a generational line.

I don't totally understand what you mean regarding that, but the narrations are passed on through a chain of narration. There is no other way history can be authentically recorded, because the links are what make it authentic/strong.

Makes me feel a bit like Little Red Robinhood. Am I going to get it from the big bad wolf all because I wanted to visit Grandma's house?

dont worry, you're safe there insha Allaah (God willing.) lol :)

Dunno what to think at this point.

The Ninth Scribe

No worries, its kool to chat to an open minded person.

Take care insha Allaah.

Ninth_Scribe
05-07-2007, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
It doesn't take a genius to figure out the guy's motives considering the situation he was in. If you were being bombed night and day and saw no hope of future in such a chaos and had enough knowledge of how the westerns think and knowing well how they would buy you ticket, give you a nice play to stay and start a new life, wouldn't you take an advantage of that? The guy is enjoying his life in italy right now, much better than rest of the afghan civilians that are being bombed by NATO who claims they killed insurgents, and then turns around and apologize.
Are you excusing the fact that he abandoned his wife, kids and family for a comfy life? In my book, that makes him a sell out... which is twenty times worse than Apostasy.

It's not that I don't understand the hardship, but I've come to understand that Necessity is the mother of Invention, not Luxury. Maybe if you get pushed hard enough and for long enough... you hit you're limit and face-off with the problem. That's how problems really get solved. I suppose you can always take a pill... but that doesn't actually solve the problems. It just makes it so you don't care about them.

I dunno... I need to go away for awhile and think on all this.

The Ninth Scribe

islamirama
05-07-2007, 04:50 PM
Are you excusing the fact that he abandoned his wife, kids and family for a comfy life? In my book, that makes him a sell out... which is twenty times worse than Apostasy.

It's not that I don't understand the hardship, but I've come to understand that Necessity is the mother of Invention, not Luxury. Maybe if you get pushed hard enough and for long enough... you hit you're limit and face-off with the problem. That's how problems really get solved. I suppose you can always take a pill... but that doesn't actually solve the problems. It just makes it so you don't care about them.

I dunno... I need to go away for awhile and think on all this.

The Ninth Scribe
Afghans are old traditionalists who will die before they change their ways. And it doesn't even have that many christians there to begin with, who is telling tall tales of the bible then?

I've learned long ago with such things, things are never what they seem. We don't know if he had a family or not, and we don't even know if the US gov't or other top group arranged all this drama to get the heat off of them. Like i said, there's always more to it then what they (media) shows you.

Amadeus85
05-07-2007, 04:51 PM
But still those are only your own opinions without any firm facts.:)

Philosopher
05-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Anybody watch the videos??

islamirama
05-07-2007, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
But still those are only your own opinions without any firm facts.:)
my opinions are informed opinions which come from knowing the people and understanding them. You will have informed opinions of the people of your country just becuase you know their history, mentality, ways, and everything else that might make your opinions more credible than the news outless sitting on another continent reporting something on the event.

ex: VA incident, news people can say what they want but the opinons of the people of that area holds more weight.

mohammed farah
05-07-2007, 05:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Philosopher
who would want to watch the video

Philosopher
05-07-2007, 05:02 PM
Videos are here:
Deleted

islamirama
05-07-2007, 05:03 PM
and if she is exposed indecently, what kind of courtesy and respect are we giving her by watching those videos?

vidoes that were made by particpating killers...

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Inna illahi wa ina alaihi rajioun! Ameen! Poor girl :cry:

Ameen to the other Du'as.

P.S. If u think about it tho, the guy had been Christian long before and even during the Taliban. Why did it become an issue now? Why couldnt the Taliban have tried to kill him then? Why now? You have to wonder what exactly happened there that this issue even came up.

youngsister
05-07-2007, 05:29 PM
:sl: My cousin played it I couldnt watch it I just kept hearing Allah AKBAR i guess thats after they killed her, Animals simple as that.:raging:

I cant stand ignorants who dont know nothing about the religion and use dumb little excuses to kill some innocent teenage girl.
Subxanallah!:cry:
Anyways am a leaving it to Allah swt he will deal with those men.
:w:

England
05-07-2007, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
A perfect reason why the US needs to withdraw from Iraq and let these backward scumbugs take care of their own joke of a country. We are trying to help these people for what reason??????
Woah, the best and wisest comment I've heard a muslim say to date... :eek:

islamirama
05-07-2007, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HusamLah
A perfect reason why the US needs to withdraw from Iraq and let these backward scumbugs take care of their own joke of a country. We are trying to help these people for what reason??????
Muslims like you, who needs kuffars....

Some FACTS some ignorant Muslims should know about Whose killing who in Iraq...

http://blog.myspace.com/dawaah

format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
:sl: My cousin played it I couldnt watch it I just kept hearing Allah AKBAR i guess thats after they killed her, Animals simple as that.:raging:

I cant stand ignorants who dont know nothing about the religion and use dumb little excuses to kill some innocent teenage girl.

READ the story again. The girl converted to Islam and her SATAN worshiper family and community was stoning her to death.

NobleMuslimUK
05-07-2007, 10:17 PM

This is so sad. I request all the muslims to make dua for this poor girl so brutally publically murdered, May Allah SWT accept her as a martyr Ameen.
I take it the family saw her main crime as converting to Islam. InshAllah she will watch them burn in hell from heaven.

Allah SWT knows best.

Ghira
05-07-2007, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister

What did your cousin say? How could those people say Allahu Akhbar. I could not stand watching that. I would not go to sleep for days!! Iraq will be unstable for many years to come...with all those different ideologies packed into one place.

Umar001
05-07-2007, 10:26 PM
They said she had shamed herself and her family when she failed to return home one night. Some reports suggested she had converted to Islam to be closer to her boyfriend.

What? Am over baffled.

NobleMuslimUK
05-07-2007, 10:33 PM
Well, getting close to boyfriend could be an excuse to convert either way she converted because Allah SWT wanted her to be martyred.

Allah SWT knows best.

Umar001
05-07-2007, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Well, getting close to boyfriend could be an excuse to convert either way she converted because Allah SWT wanted her to be martyred.

Allah SWT knows best.
So what are the family? What religion?

Mawaddah
05-07-2007, 10:45 PM
^ It says in the article, an old religion which takes an Angel as it's main object of worship.

NobleMuslimUK
05-07-2007, 10:48 PM
The family is non muslim. Yezidi or something like that. I have seen the disturbing video and now its not only saddening but made me extremely angry. Those scum barbarians arent saying Allah u Akbar, they are speaking kurdish or arabic. Truly worse than animals, what was the need for stripping her half naked. I am so disturbed by this.

Umar001
05-07-2007, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
^ It says in the article, an old religion which takes an Angel as it's main object of worship.
Oh, well I read the angel bit I just thoughj it was some divient sect.

Wow, that's scary, anyhow, I dont get one thing, why do people think it's Islam?

Mawaddah
05-07-2007, 10:58 PM
It doesn't say that ^ It says it's a pre-Islamic religion which respects Islam or has some Islamic beleifs in it, something of the sort.

Al_Imaan
05-07-2007, 10:59 PM

This is so sad. I request all the muslims to make dua for this poor girl so brutally publically murdered, May Allah SWT accept her as a martyr Ameen.
I take it the family saw her main crime as converting to Islam. InshAllah she will watch them burn in hell from heaven.

Allah SWT knows best.

Ameen....

Woodrow
05-07-2007, 11:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mawaddah
It doesn't say that ^ It says it's a pre-Islamic religion which respects Islam or has some Islamic beleifs in it, something of the sort.
It was one of the pagan religions common among the Pagan Arabs prior to Muhammad(PBUH) showing Islam to them. Some of the people did not accept the truth and still live the old Pagan religion. This is the same religion that Islam ended in Saudi Arabia, but some pockets of it still exist in Iraq.

Sadly because people see them as Arabs they assumed they are Muslim. Jews and Christians are closer to Islam than those people are.

I just noticed the way I said that Jews and Christians are closer, can be misunderstood by some people. Jews and Christians worship the same God(swt) Muslims do the Yezidi are polytheistic.

Snowflake
05-07-2007, 11:20 PM

Allah SWT knows best.
ameen and inshaAllah :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mawaddah
05-07-2007, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
It was one of the pagan religions common among the Pagan Arabs prior to Muhammad(PBUH) showing Islam to them. Some of the people did not accept the truth and still live the old Pagan religion. This is the same religion that Islam ended in Saudi Arabia, but some pockets of it still exist in Iraq.

Sadly because people see them as Arabs they assumed they are Muslim. Jews and Christians are closer to Islam than those people are.

I just noticed the way I said that Jews and Christians are closer, can be misunderstood by some people. Jews and Christians worship the same God(swt) Muslims do the Yezidi are polytheistic.
Jazakallah Khair for explaining that Uncle. I had read about them but it was some time ago (it was in a National Geographic magazine I think) but I had already forgotten alot about them.

May Allah guide these people Ameen.

.:Umniyah:.
05-07-2007, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi
Oh, well I read the angel bit I just thoughj it was some divient sect.

Wow, that's scary, anyhow, I dont get one thing, why do people think it's Islam?
Because now a days anything someone can explain as brutal, unhuman like, distrubing, bad, horrible etc etc....they only think of Islam. So if religion came up they'll easly say Islam, its the thing to do now a days.

Woodrow
05-08-2007, 12:14 AM
I did a little more hunting about the Yezidi The modern ones have incorporated some parts of many religions.

History/Founder: Yezidis are a Kurdish sect, named after their supposed founder Yezid, the Umayyad Caliph. The Yezidi revere the Prophet Mohammed and the Sufi mystic Adi Musafir, a descendent of the Umayyad Caliphs (Kalifs). Adi is credited with writing many of the Yezidi Holy texts and is possibly the originator of the faith. Islamic writings mention the religion as early as the fourteenth century, but some scholars link them to Mithraism, Zoroastrianism, and even ancient Iraqi Buzzard worshippers. Yezidism is an enigma that has confounded scholars and incited debate for some time. The influence of Islam on the religion is heavy and obscures other aspects. Tantalizing clues point in every direction- rituals involving fire and prayers recited in the direction of the sun are distinctly Zoroastrian; taboos against eating lettuce and beans, baptisms, and the belief that Christ is a prophet hint at Manicheism. Other unusual aspects of Yezidi belief are the reverence of an immortal elemental spirit named Khidir; temple decorations in Lalish are distinctly Mithraic.

Current leader/governing body: Rulership is hereditary, and comes through the seven priestly lineages, hereditary Kurdish rulers.
Number of Adherents: About sixty-thousand in Iraq and Syria, 200,000 total worldwide.

Clergy: Yezidi clegy are patterned after the Islamic Hierarchy of Sheiks and Mullas. Pirs (priests) and Kawals (traveling preachers), kocheks, (ecstatics and soothsayers), and Murids (laymen who give financial support).

Requirements to join: Historically, Yezidis were not reluctant to proselytize, and converted many Christians, Jews, and Muslims over the years. In recent times, however, Arabic governments have made concerted efforts to ostracize the Yezidis (including making them a seperate group from their fellow Kurds), and their numbers are dwindling. One must now be born Yezidi, and converts are not accepted.
Church/temple: The Khalwa, a simple, sparsely furnished temple for prayers and gatherings.

Scripture: There is no specific Yezidi Holy text, but important information about Yezidi practices is contained in the Mes'haf i Resh, or "black book" attributed to Adi's son, and the Jilwa, or "book of revelation," a brief homily attributed to Adi. Neither book is considered sacred, however- Yezidi tradition is strictly oral, and consists of prayers, songs, and hymns in the Kurdish language.

Required observances, dietary restrictions: Yezidi religion places taboos on the eating of fish or the meat of gazelles; the wearing of blue clothing is forbidden.
Basic teachings and Beliefs of Yezidism: Yezidi beliefs are a complicated mixture of Islamic and Zoroastrian beliefs, with Gnostic, Jewish, and Shamanistic elements. Worship centers around Angels (Malek is from the Arabic word for 'angel'), the most important of which is named Melek Taus, or the "Peacock Angel," also known as Lucifer. Lucifer plays a different role in Yezidism, where he is considered the chief Archangel, and the creator of the material world. In Yezidi belief, Lucifer is not a fallen angel, or the enemy of God. In Yezidi cosmology, the universal Spirit (the Supreme deity) created a pearl, which became broken after a period of forty thousand years. Melek, or Lucifer, used the remains of the pearl to create the material world. After this creation, the Spirit created the remaining Angels. Yezidi theology claims that Lucifer was forgiven for his transgressions, and those who revere him are the spiritual elect of humanity. They are forbidden from referring to him as Satan.

The Yezidi believe that time is divided into six Epochs, and each Epoch has an Avatar, or Archangel. During the first Epoch, the material world and humankind were created. The Yezidi story of the creation of man follows the Judeo-Christian Adam and Eve, except that Satan is portrayed as a wise teacher rather than a temptor.

Holidays: The most important Yezidi Feast day is that of Jam, when the various Yezidi groups converge on Lalish, the burial place of Adi. During the Jam, the Peacock icon, representing Malek Taus, is presented to the worshippers during a seven day celebration. It coincides with an ancient Zoroastrian feast day, one of many coincidences that lead some scholars to make a connection between the two religions. Other festivals celebrated are NoRuz, the Zoroastrian New Year, marking the beginning of the astrological year, and other holidays derived from Zoroastrianism and Mithraism.

Symbols: The prevailing symbol is the Peacock, in particular the bronze icons central to Yezidi worship. The peacock is the symbol of Malek Taus.

For more information on this and other symbols, please see Religious symbols.

Myths and misconceptions: The Yezidi have long been accused of "Devil worship" due to misunderstandings of their religious doctrine. In the Yezidi religion, Lucifer is a beneficient deity, long since reconciled with the Creator.
Source: http://altreligion.about.com/library...l_yezidism.htm

apparantly they do use some Islamic terminology this probably leads to even more confusion. Although their overall belief system is like that of the ancient pagans. Just updated language.

this is more of what I am thinking in terms of.

since the turn of the last century, travelers have brought back sinister tales of pagan natives performing dark rites paying homage to the Devil. From Pilgrimage to Lalish and Nineveh and its Remains to The Satanic Rituals, western writers have contributed to the mythical impression of shamagh-bedecked heathens gathered around bonfires, adoring a brass sanjak. The most notorious are the Yezidi, a Kurdish subgroup in northern Iraq, although there are strong parallels with the Ahl-i Haqq or Yarsani of Iran (who include the Shaitan-parastiyyan, Satan-worshippers) and the 'Alevis (or 'Alawis) of Syria, Turkey and Kurdistan. These three groups make up Yardanism, an angelick cult that is various parts Sufism, crypto-Zoroastrianism, and pre-Islamic indigenous belief.

The problem with the myth is that it contains more Hollywood than history. In their haste to fashion a convenient gloss with which to categorize the adherents, these accounts have created an inaccurate picture of a complex and fascinating metaphysical system. Indeed, the basis for Yezidi studies for the past hundred years - the "holy books" Kitab al Jilwah and >Meshaf Resh - inspire amusement or shock when assessed by modern Yezidi religious leaders. Probably created by a non-practicioner familiar with the fundamental symbols and phrases of the sect, these texts have been convincingly debunked in the last decade. Anton LaVey's fanciful chapter on a Yezidi homage to Satan has been acknowledged with a terse characterization of "stupid and wrong informations (sic)" by modern adherents and as a "put on" by the leading scholar of the religion. [5]

In the end, we are left with another "Order of Assassins": a crypto-culture that owes its existence in the minds of the "educated" to deliberate misinformation, Christian or Muslim fundamentalist propaganda and inflammatory archetypal legerdemain. The truth about the Yardanists is that they have a rich heritage worth studying on their own individual merits and interrelated metaphysical paradigms that are far more robust and intricate than even present-day occultists and magicians have explored - of either the left or right hand path.

The central historical figure associated with the Yezidi is their patron saint, Shaykh 'Adi. For much of the early Yezidi studies he remained unidentified and some considered him a legend or made various attempts to tie the myth to one or another historical personage. A French political officer in northern Iraq around the turn of the century was able to correlate the Yezidi saint to the Sufi 'Adi ibn Musafir, a well-known Muslim who had been researched in other circles and about whom much was known. The fact that he was a Sufi explains a number of interesting features in Yezidi spirituality.

Although Meshaf Resh (the "Black Book") is probably a spurious attempt to collate their belief system, it does not mean there are no textual transmissions among the Yezidi. They have a collection of qewls, or hymns, which set forth their tenets in some detail. An intriguing note is that Sufism possesses a similar body of recitatory lore in Urdu called qawwals. Authenticated by Kreyenbroek, who translated them from Kurdish, these verses lay out the structure and process of Yezidi practice and cathexis.
Source:

http://www.disinfo.com/archive/pages...le/id1340/pg1/

NobleMuslimUK
05-08-2007, 02:19 AM
Its so amazing that she didnt scream or fight back, maybe Allah SWT showed her the garden that awaits her. Even in that state she was just trying to hide her shame.

Allah SWT knows best

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-08-2007, 02:59 AM
I agree. Ameen to the Du'a :cry:

mohammed farah
05-08-2007, 03:18 AM
I've just seen the video...............they are so heartless:raging: :raging: ......they finish her of by throwing a stone the size of a football on her face:cry: :cry: :cry:

AzizMostafa
05-08-2007, 07:09 AM
Reminds me of a story that took place in the time of the US-backed ex-Shah of Iran:
A non-Muslim fell in love with a muslim girl. So she told him to ask her hands from father.
The boy did and the girl's father welcomed him and asked nothing but to get circumcised.

When the boy rejected, the father said:
"You are not willing to get rid of that additional fold of skin?"
How do you want me to get a part off the nearest of my kin?"

05-08-2007, 07:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
I've just seen the video...............they are so heartless:raging: :raging: ......they finish her of by throwing a stone the size of a football on her face:cry: :cry: :cry:
From where did you see it?

05-08-2007, 07:46 AM
:enough!: aoothobillah min dhalik. SubhanAllah, The evil of this creation. The extremes that people have followed. These 'honour' killings have always been a thing of deep hate and disgust to me. May Allah save us all from any such things Ameen.

How flithy they are to have her half naked in the middle of the street, no adab SubhanAllah. May Allah give them what they deserve Ameen.

Philosopher
05-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan are the land of savages. It's a shame they are so influential in the Muslim world.

Muezzin
05-08-2007, 09:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
:enough!: aoothobillah min dhalik. SubhanAllah, The evil of this creation. The extremes that people have followed. These 'honour' killings have always been a thing of deep hate and disgust to me. May Allah save us all from any such things Ameen.
Ameen.

There's no honour in killing teenage girls or boys because they've allegedly brought shame on the family.

AzizMostafa
05-08-2007, 12:26 PM
> Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan are the land of savages.
> It's a shame they are so influential in the Muslim world.

Absolutely true!!
> Iraq is the land of savages committed against the grand-daughter of Prophet Mohammed
Zaynab binti Ali bn AbiTalib who was taken in chains in companion with other ladies to
Yazid bin Mo'awiya in Damascus after the slaughtering of her brother Imam Hosyan bin Ali
and 72 of his companions + brother Al-Abbas at Karbala on the of 10th of Muharram 50+A.H.

> Iran is a so influential in the Muslim world for 2 because it is highlighting those savages
and the US+Israel old+new plots against Islam+Muslims of every color+race.

> Some Muslims were influenced by Taliban of Afghanistan as they were confused by Saddam.
Everybody knows: Both were backed by the Americans to counter the Islamic Revolution in Iran.

islamirama
05-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan are the land of savages. It's a shame they are so influential in the Muslim world.
Saudi is a land of savages, dumb arabs who would burry their infants if they were girls.

It is very ignorant to make such claims about a nation like that. what happend in the past does not do justice to the people of today. Iran and Iraq are lands of Islam where YOUR brothers and sisters in Islam reside. US is the land of savages that attack other nations cuz of its own greedy national interests. Did you know most followers of mahdi will migrate from Iraq to join him?

NobleMuslimUK
05-08-2007, 02:18 PM
Saudi is a land of savages, dumb arabs who would burry their infants if they were girls.

It is very ignorant to make such claims about a nation like that. what happend in the past does not do justice to the people of today. Iran and Iraq are lands of Islam where YOUR brothers and sisters in Islam reside. US is the land of savages that attack other nations cuz of its own greedy national interests. Did you know most followers of mahdi will migrate from Iraq to join him?
I also found that comment offensive about Iraq, and Afghanistan being land of savages, these are the lands where the bravest mujahideen are resisting foreign occupation.

islamirama
05-08-2007, 02:42 PM
I also found that comment offensive about Iraq, and Afghanistan being land of savages, these are the lands where the bravest mujahideen are resisting foreign occupation.

i've noticed a few members here are very ignorant about other nations, politics and Muslims.

A few hadith to keep in mind for such people...

"If you want to count the faults of anyone else, count your own faults instead."

“Give food to others and speak good.”

“Control your tongue, let your house be enough for you, and weep for your sins.”

“The most beloved deed to Allaah is making a Muslim happy.”

"Let he who truly believes in Allah and the Last Day speak good or be silent."

"I asked the Messenger of God

: Who is the best Muslim? The Messenger of God

replied, "He is the one from whom Muslims are safe from the evil of his tongue and hands."
(Muslim)

"O you who believe. Let not some men laugh at others, it may be the that they are better than you. Nor let some women laugh at others it may be that they are better than you. Nor abuse each other , nor be sarcastic to each other by using offensive nicknames..." (Ch49v11)

- Qatada -
05-08-2007, 02:47 PM
:salamext:

Let's not stir up any more fitnah insha Allaah, we have enough trials as it is.

Allaah's Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “This community of mine is a community blessed with mercy. It is not punished in the Hereafter. Instead, it is punished in this world with strife, instability, and bloodshed.” [Musnad Ahmad, Sunan Abî Dâwûd, and Mustadrak al-Hâkim] It is an authentic hadîth. It indicates that Allah has shown mercy on the Islamic community and that its punishment will be in this world instead of the Hereafter.

05-08-2007, 09:34 PM

okay if he cant say anything about iraq and iran, so then how could you say anything abut Saudi? where YOUR brothers and sisters IN ISLAM reside. and where the MOST Ulemah of this deen reside aswell. And whats to come in the future, doesnt repesent the present. Alot can change now to then. But as for now iraq is wayyyyy out of line and they kill alot of people for silly reasons. And its no wonder Iraq, Iran and afghan are going thru the most trials and tribulations.

And Islamirama how does whats in bold^ not offend you aswell? how does that not fall under

"I asked the Messenger of God : Who is the best Muslim? The Messenger of God replied, "He is the one from whom Muslims are safe from the evil of his tongue and hands." (Muslim)

He just called a bunch of possible Muslims 'stupid arabs'. And shall i remind you of the hadeeth in which Umar Bin Al Khattab told the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa salam about how in the days of jahiliyyah he buried his daughter alive , and then the Prophet weeped for that girl until his beard was soaking wet.
And was not Umar Bin Al Khattab amongst the best of the sahaabah? Did the Prophet call him a 'stupid arab' becuz of this? I think not. and lets not forget what LAND the two holy cities are in. and lets not forget where the ka'bah stands. and lets not forget the land in which Allah says woe to the one who intends evil it the SACRED! city . and lets not forget the land in which the dijjal will not be able to enter.

And Allahu 3lim.

islamirama
05-08-2007, 09:40 PM
okay if he cant say anything about iraq and iran, so then how could you say anything abut Saudi? where YOUR brothers and sisters IN ISLAM reside. and where the MOST Ulemah of this deen reside aswell. And whats to come in the future, doesnt repesent the present. Alot can change now to then. But as for now iraq is wayyyyy out of line and they kill alot of people for silly reasons. And its no wonder Iraq, Iran and afghan are going thru the most trials and tribulations.

And Allahu 3lim.
I mentioned saudi to prove that it too had an ugly history and past, which is why its called the jahalliyah days. As for being out of line, on what basis are you saying that and for crime are you accusing them of? if you are talking about shia/sunni fights right now then you got lot to learn of the reality. As for the tribulations, the prophet (saws) said tribulations will start from the East and spread from there. What fault is it of theirs that kuffars went there to take over their lands, rape their women and steal their oil, and hypocrite muslims around the world sit quitely with out a backbone to stand up. Why are you condoning the injustice against your brothers and sisters?

05-08-2007, 10:31 PM
I mentioned saudi to prove that it too had an ugly history and past, which is why its called the jahalliyah days. As for being out of line, on what basis are you saying that and for crime are you accusing them of? if you are talking about shia/sunni fights right now then you got lot to learn of the reality. As for the tribulations, the prophet (saws) said tribulations will start from the East and spread from there. What fault is it of theirs that kuffars went there to take over their lands, rape their women and steal their oil, and hypocrite muslims around the world sit quitely with out a backbone to stand up. Why are you condoning the injustice against your brothers and sisters?
Why am i doing what? youve gotta be kidding me. I dont condone anything! And Allah is not an injust God. Its very funny to me how iraq boarders Saudi Arabi yet you dont see Any us soliders trying to take anything from them, nor are they killin their women and blah blah. You get what your hands put forth. Is it not shocking how i can live in america Muslim niqaabi and all and be free. and US soliders dont even blink twice at me. When they go waaaay over the ocean to fight agaisnt 'muslims'? i think not. and jahilyyah days just means days of ignorance ,which is simply the time before Islam came. and so what cuz saudi had a bad past. Look at the benefit this country strives to the muslims now. Printing Qurans , Islamic universities , how many prince sponsors Muslims to go to hajj, and come to learn in their universities for free? I dont know whats wrong with people and their issues agaisnt saudi arabia , because Saudi does more than ANY of its 'neighbours' near or far.

I dont hear Allah speaking of no iraq and iran in the Quran, but yet "The Scared Cities' is all over the place.

But anyways i could careless about all this. So whatever you reply with is lovely because i dont plan on replying to anything else. from you or anyone else who thinks like you.

Muezzin
05-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Dudes, how about we get back to the topic now? Otherwise I'll have to lock the thread.

And everytime someone locks a thread, a fairy dies.

So I heard.

05-08-2007, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Dudes, how about we get back to the topic now? Otherwise I'll have to lock the thread.

And everytime someone locks a thread, a fairy dies.

So I heard.
:giggling:
Yes sir.

Does anyone know anything about the muslim boyfriend she had? Like did they do anything to him aswell? like i know in most 'honour' killings they only kill the female in the situation. But anyone have any information about him?:?

islamirama
05-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Why am i doing what? youve gotta be kidding me. I dont condone anything! And Allah is not an injust God. Its very funny to me how iraq boarders Saudi Arabi yet you dont see Any us soliders trying to take anything from them, nor are they killin their women and blah blah. You get what your hands put forth. Is it not shocking how i can live in america Muslim niqaabi and all and be free. and US soliders dont even blink twice at me. When they go waaaay over the ocean to fight agaisnt 'muslims'? i think not. and jahilyyah days just means days of ignorance ,which is simply the time before Islam came. and so what cuz saudi had a bad past. Look at the benefit this country strives to the muslims now. Printing Qurans , Islamic universities , how many prince sponsors Muslims to go to hajj, and come to learn in their universities for free? I dont know whats wrong with people and their issues agaisnt saudi arabia , because Saudi does more than ANY of its 'neighbours' near or far.

I dont hear Allah speaking of no iraq and iran in the Quran, but yet "The Scared Cities' is all over the place.

But anyways i could careless about all this. So whatever you reply with is lovely because i dont plan on replying to anything else. from you or anyone else who thinks like you.

You are condoning the killing, rape, and oppression of iraqis by the kuffars by what you stated previously. No one said Allah is not just, I’m talking about you and your prokuffar occupation and situation of iraq. In case you can’t see properly, last I checked it was Iraq that was under OCCUPATION and not saudi. Why would the kuffars go to saudi for. Saddam killed about 250,000 in 20yrs and these kuffars killed 655,000 in 3yrs. And the dumb americans voted for this occupation, even the pathetic muslims who love to go out and vote for a devil .

you live in US and can US law to protect you, but who is protecting the iraqi women? Why don’t you quit being so arrogrant and look at the reality. Seems to me like just a american nationalist patriotic under that niqab talking and not a muslimah who has any concerns for her brothers/sisters of iraq.

Saudi does lot of good but lot of bad as well, it is no heaven nor is it even an islamic shariah based country. The princes are all pimps and do haraam and waste millions of money that belongs to the ummah. Don’t speak so highly of the hypocrites because they throw a few pennies at the muslims from the millions they waste on haraam stuff. I have no issue with saudi, I do have issue with ignorant people who think nothing of other muslim countries nor the mulims being oppressed there.

If you could careless then why did you even bothered butting in and replying when I was addressing someone else. I don’t care if you read this or not, others will read it and that is enough. It is your thinking that has a problem not mine, keep giving that lame excuse of “you get what your hands put forth” everytime the kuffars invade another Muslim country.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2007, 12:53 AM

Comeon brothers and sisters, we need to unite as an Ummah not dissipate.
Take a deep breath and make Du'a for each other InshaAllah.

Woodrow
05-09-2007, 01:17 AM
There is a very strong rumor that the Mods of this section have very low tolerance for off topic posts and posts that are directed at a poster and not the topic.

Just a reminder.

islamirama
05-09-2007, 04:37 AM
There is a very strong rumor that the Mods of this section have very low tolerance for off topic posts and posts that are directed at a poster and not the topic.

Just a reminder.
rumors are often based on facts cowboy :D

05-09-2007, 07:34 PM
You are condoning the killing, rape, and oppression of iraqis by the kuffars by what you stated previously. No one said Allah is not just, I’m talking about you and your prokuffar occupation and situation of iraq. In case you can’t see properly, last I checked it was Iraq that was under OCCUPATION and not saudi. Why would the kuffars go to saudi for. Saddam killed about 250,000 in 20yrs and these kuffars killed 655,000 in 3yrs. And the dumb americans voted for this occupation, even the pathetic muslims who love to go out and vote for a devil .

you live in US and can US law to protect you, but who is protecting the iraqi women? Why don’t you quit being so arrogrant and look at the reality. Seems to me like just a american nationalist patriotic under that niqab talking and not a muslimah who has any concerns for her brothers/sisters of iraq.

Saudi does lot of good but lot of bad as well, it is no heaven nor is it even an islamic shariah based country. The princes are all pimps and do haraam and waste millions of money that belongs to the ummah. Don’t speak so highly of the hypocrites because they throw a few pennies at the muslims from the millions they waste on haraam stuff. I have no issue with saudi, I do have issue with ignorant people who think nothing of other muslim countries nor the mulims being oppressed there.

If you could careless then why did you even bothered butting in and replying when I was addressing someone else. I don’t care if you read this or not, others will read it and that is enough. It is your thinking that has a problem not mine, keep giving that lame excuse of “you get what your hands put forth” everytime the kuffars invade another Muslim country.
I said i wouldnt respond, so i wont. BUT when you have someone calling you a hypocrite in a post thats a total different ball game. frist of all BROTHER! i do not even live in ameria...american yes, live there no, so get facts before you start running your overly used mouth. and 2ndly i dont care really what you think because at the end of the day you arent my judge, i Love this Ummah of Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa salaam, and no one said anything about what the kuffar doing being ok i hate bush as much as anyone else who hates him, so YOU stop being so arrogant and quick to say what youre talking against.so defensive of iraq and iran and talkin about saudi and its MUSLIMS BROTHERS there like they are dogs on the street, i hardly think thats productive , rather highly counterproductive, you talk so much until you make points to prove them wrong yourself.

I could care less again about what you think, but chill out with calling people stuff when you dont even no me. You dont know my heart, my strive, nor do you even simply understand what im writting here, cuz if you did you wouldnt have wrote that what you just said. Im not some kuffar ok, so if you want to share thoughts and ideas that fine, but DO NOT go off telling me im some patriotic american blah blah cuz thats so untrue. Not like i owe you any explanation, but since you like quoting hadeeth remeber the hadeeth in which the Prophet sallallahu alihi wa salaam said the one who calls his brother a kuffar or munaafiq and he not be so , then it shall coem back to him.

I have no problem with how you feel, that you and whatever your reasons Al Hamdulillah but dont go off getting personal calling me a hypocrite or like im so fake muslim american whos trying to bash islam and really love america.
Especially not when i write post as such http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...feel-ours.html scroll down and youll see EXACTLY how i feel about america, and its nothing as how you explained it just now. but whatever. Im not on this forum to argue with you or anyone else. You feel how you feel because of whatever i feel different, im not trying to cause anymore war amongst this ummah than it already is.

05-09-2007, 07:35 PM

Just a reminder.
Whatever happens , happens. Everything that Allah decrees is beautiful. And may Allah have mercy on you mods, cuz i doubt i could do it.

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Salamualikum.
Allah subhwnatallah will certainly deal will these people indeed, let the day/time come. Subhnallah!
Ma'assalama

islamirama
05-09-2007, 08:25 PM
I said i wouldnt respond, so i wont. BUT when you have someone calling you a hypocrite in a post thats a total different ball game. frist of all BROTHER! i do not even live in ameria...american yes, live there no, so get facts before you start running your overly used mouth. and 2ndly i dont care really what you think because at the end of the day you arent my judge, i Love this Ummah of Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa salaam, and no one said anything about what the kuffar doing being ok i hate bush as much as anyone else who hates him, so YOU stop being so arrogant and quick to say what youre talking against.so defensive of iraq and iran and talkin about saudi and its MUSLIMS BROTHERS there like they are dogs on the street, i hardly think thats productive , rather highly counterproductive, you talk so much until you make points to prove them wrong yourself.

I could care less again about what you think, but chill out with calling people stuff when you dont even no me. You dont know my heart, my strive, nor do you even simply understand what im writting here, cuz if you did you wouldnt have wrote that what you just said. Im not some kuffar ok, so if you want to share thoughts and ideas that fine, but DO NOT go off telling me im some patriotic american blah blah cuz thats so untrue. Not like i owe you any explanation, but since you like quoting hadeeth remeber the hadeeth in which the Prophet sallallahu alihi wa salaam said the one who calls his brother a kuffar or munaafiq and he not be so , then it shall coem back to him.

I have no problem with how you feel, that you and whatever your reasons Al Hamdulillah but dont go off getting personal calling me a hypocrite or like im so fake muslim american whos trying to bash islam and really love america.
Especially not when i write post as such http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...feel-ours.html scroll down and youll see EXACTLY how i feel about america, and its nothing as how you explained it just now. but whatever. Im not on this forum to argue with you or anyone else. You feel how you feel because of whatever i feel different, im not trying to cause anymore war amongst this ummah than it already is.
If you don't like what i have to say then budd out when i'm talking to someone else. I don't know you but what you have shown here is enough to know to answer you. You are what you show and what you shown is what i replied to.

Let's take a look at the previous statemens and see if we can find a liar and a hypcrite among them....
Let’s recap for you….

And who told you iraq is way out of line? Where is your source of information about them killing for silly reasons? Why don’t you quite being so ignorant and listening to that US media crap. You don’t even know who is killing who in Iraq and are parroting what the kuffars have been saying. And the tribulations began from there because that is Qadr, because kuffar rulers of Saudi and other muslim nations don’t are supporting their masters in this war. Learn the facts before you open your mouth.

And Islamirama how does whats in bold^ not offend you aswell? how does that not fall under

"I asked the Messenger of God : Who is the best Muslim? The Messenger of God replied, "He is the one from whom Muslims are safe from the evil of his tongue and hands." (Muslim)

He just called a bunch of possible Muslims 'stupid arabs'. And shall i remind you of the hadeeth in which Umar Bin Al Khattab told the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa salam about how in the days of jahiliyyah he buried his daughter alive , and then the Prophet weeped for that girl until his beard was soaking wet.
And was not Umar Bin Al Khattab amongst the best of the sahaabah? Did the Prophet call him a 'stupid arab' becuz of this? I think not. and lets not forget what LAND the two holy cities are in. and lets not forget where the ka'bah stands. and lets not forget the land in which Allah says woe to the one who intends evil it the SACRED! city . and lets not forget the land in which the dijjal will not be able to enter.

And Allahu 3lim.
Yea I called arabs stupid, get over it! The arabs in Saudi are not better than these “savages” of iraq, afghan and iran. If Saudi had great men like the prophet (saws) and other sahabas, then those nations were no less either. Go learn your Islamic history before you agree with a fool on calling YOUR brothers and sisters savages. And quite crying about kaba and two holy cities, lets not forget where aqsa is also, ok? What have these pathetic Saudi royals done for Palestine and the Aqsa masjid?

Why am i doing what? youve gotta be kidding me. I dont condone anything! .
I just agreed with someone on them being “savages” (something I’m sure wouldn’t like being called when your land is occupied and your family being murdered and raped) AND also said what they deserve is from their hands, now is that not condoning the injustice being done on them or what?

And Allah is not an injust God. .
And who is talking about Allah here?
Its very funny to me how iraq boarders Saudi Arabi yet you dont see Any us soliders trying to take anything from them, nor are they killin their women and blah blah. .
Which land is OCCUPIED?
You get what your hands put forth. .
that’s a great way to think of your bothers and sisters, don’t call for any help if you are in any such situation. You probably deserve it by your own logic!

Is it not shocking how i can live in america Muslim niqaabi and all and be free. and US soliders dont even blink twice at me. When they go waaaay over the ocean to fight agaisnt 'muslims'? i think not. .
Now you just said above that you don’t even live in American and here you are saying you do and no one harasses you? Are you a liar too?

and jahilyyah days just means days of ignorance ,which is simply the time before Islam came. and so what cuz saudi had a bad past. Look at the benefit this country strives to the muslims now. Printing Qurans , Islamic universities , how many prince sponsors Muslims to go to hajj, and come to learn in their universities for free? I dont know whats wrong with people and their issues agaisnt saudi arabia , because Saudi does more than ANY of its 'neighbours' near or far. .
Like I said before, LEARN your history woman. Baghdad was the center of learning for the whole WORLD at one time. More scholars probably came out of there in the course of history than Saudi.

oh and don't bother replying back, not only have your BUDDING in took us off topic but you also apparently don't have a clue what your talking about, condoning killing, murder, rape, torture and occupation of MUSLIMS by ignorant statements like "you hands get what you put forth"

05-09-2007, 08:32 PM
If you don't like what i have to say then budd out when i'm talking to someone else. I don't know you but what you have shown here is enough to know to answer you. You are what you show and what you shown is what i replied to.

Let's take a look at the previous statemens and see if we can find a liar and a hypcrite among them....
Let’s recap for you….

And who told you iraq is way out of line? Where is your source of information about them killing for silly reasons? Why don’t you quite being so ignorant and listening to that US media crap. You don’t even know who is killing who in Iraq and are parroting what the kuffars have been saying. And the tribulations began from there because that is Qadr, because kuffar rulers of Saudi and other muslim nations don’t are supporting their masters in this war. Learn the facts before you open your mouth.

Yea I called arabs stupid, get over it! The arabs in Saudi are not better than these “savages” of iraq, afghan and iran. If Saudi had great men like the prophet (saws) and other sahabas, then those nations were no less either. Go learn your Islamic history before you agree with a fool on calling YOUR brothers and sisters savages. And quite crying about kaba and two holy cities, lets not forget where aqsa is also, ok? What have these pathetic Saudi royals done for Palestine and the Aqsa masjid?

I just agreed with someone on them being “savages” (something I’m sure wouldn’t like being called when your land is occupied and your family being murdered and raped) AND also said what they deserve is from their hands, now is that not condoning the injustice being done on them or what?

. And who is talking about Allah here?
. Which land is OCCUPIED?
. that’s a great way to think of your bothers and sisters, don’t call for any help if you are in any such situation. You probably deserve it by your own logic!

. Now you just said above that you don’t even live in American and here you are saying you do and no one harasses you? Are you a liar too?

. Like I said before, LEARN your history woman. Baghdad was the center of learning for the whole WORLD at one time. More scholars probably came out of there in the course of history than Saudi.

oh and don't bother replying back, not only have your BUDDING in took us off topic but you also apparently don't have a clue what your talking about, condoning killing, murder, rape, torture and occupation of MUSLIMS by ignorant statements like "you hands get what you put forth"
:thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up well said! Im ameircan i lived in america all my life. and only recently moved so shut up about me being a liar. You just to big headed to hear. Talking about asking for help for one land and then youre bashing another. i didnt see youre cry for help for Saudi either, despite all the muslims there aswell. and besides i have right to ask for whatever i want, i didnt ask for help for saudi either if you didnt notice. You're one of those Muslims people never learn anything from becuz you talk to much and dont understand whats really going on.

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Salamualikum
Khalas! whats all this, are we showing a good role model of muslims? come on why all this hatred subhnallah just ask for forgivness form each other inshallah :)

seriously this thread needs to be closed and cleared up before opened again

Ova and out

Ma'assalama

islamirama
05-09-2007, 08:38 PM
I think we can close this thread now. it has been discussed enough, just a waste of time and words from here on....

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-10-2007, 12:57 AM
Honestly! Quit it, InshaAllah. Take a deep breath and make Du'a for each other, InshaAllah.

Hashim_507
05-10-2007, 01:08 AM
There is no justice if the all Iraq dont enforce Sharia compltely; Its unfair to pick on individual when the puppet rulers are the criminals.

north_malaysian
05-10-2007, 02:21 AM
Ban Honour Killings...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.