/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peer's and Fakir's....

NobleMuslimUK
05-07-2007, 04:11 PM
This new trend of peers etc claiming to be close to Allah SWT and posessing a mediatory position with Allah SWT, or dealing with black magic etc... They are all scammers so beware... I have personally met a lot of these characters in Pakistan, who claim they have solved some unsolvable or done extra-ordinary things. Some examples are they claim they can bring people together or make them go apart, they can make a person wealthy or poor, they can make it so that you have a son instead of a daughter. They have a fee for all these services depending on what you want them to do for you. If they posess such powers why dont they make themselves rich and wealthy, why do they charge people for these bogus scams.

These characters are spending thousands of dollars every week by advertising in America and thousands of pounds for the same purpose in Britain. These are not public service ads so obviously they are raking it in. And who are their clients? Pakistanis in thousands

What is to become of Pakistanis living in America, I wonder every time I open one of the five or six Urdu newspapers that are published in New York and are yours to grab free of charge at any Pakistani grocery store or restaurant. Their economics must be in good nick because their owners and editors all appear to be doing rather well, thank you.

What gets my goat, when I open one of them, are the advertising they carry from such gents as Nagi BA, “Pakistan’s celebrated and renowned soothsayer, astrologer and astropalmist”. What an “astropalmist” is I have not the faintest idea unless he is someone who reads his clients’ hands by looking at the stars in the noonday sky. Nagi BA advertises in every Pakistani and Indian publication in America, but he lives in Blighty as his phone numbers indicate.

If he does not live there, he appears to be permanently on a tour of that country, which is understandable since it has more born-to-be-duped Pakistanis than any other spot in the world. Nagi BA even lists a website but when I clicked it some astrocyber satanic force landed me on one belonging to either a ready-to-wear outlet or a jiu-jitsu trainer.

Nagi BA has a helpline as well and invites those in need to call at all hours of the day or night. If there are any laws in England for the murder of the English language, I suggest the immediate incarceration of Nagi BA.

Here is the Perfect Master in his own words, “Do you some times feel that every thing is going wrong for you in life? Don’t Hesitate to Call Astro Palmist Amil Nagi B.A. An internationally renowned spiritual healer clairvoyant and adviser with more than a century of family history of helping and solving peoples problems all over the world. I can help you in bringing back your loved one (rootha huwa mehboob), I can help you study well in exams, success in business, infertility, court cases, breaking all sort of black magic, ie back luck [bad back?], sexual difficulties, Infidelity in relationship, domestic family problems. I can recall or Estranged wife or husband return of your loved ones marriage to someone you always loved (I want Elsa Martinelli as she was in 1964). I can help you with strong taviz and immigration problems (Homeland Security, kindly note), so don’t suffer in silence call today. Just a single call can change your life forever, all work is guaranteed and will start immediately.”

Nagi BA also claims to be in possession of 72 letters of Ism-i-Azam (the spell to lick all spells) with God Almighty, he adds, holding the 73rd. I suppose the Almighty appreciates the favour that Nagi BA has done Him by letting Him keep the 73rd letter which must be the clincher. However, Nagi BA has competition in the same newspaper, and on a quarter of the back page at that, from Sai Bukhari Sahib, who too has a British phone number in Brighton.

When I called it, the phone was picked up and in the background I could hear a child hollering, so I hung up because if Sai Bokhari Sahib cannot keep that brat from hollering, he is unlikely to make the Naqsh-i-Mohabbat (Love’s Calligraphy) that he advertises “drag back from across the seven seas the separated beloved, induce the ill-tempered wife to become a lifelong loving companion, and cure pain that is deemed incurable.” He can also deal with black magic, psychological diseases and evil spirits.

But wait, a powerful challenge comes from a most unexpected location. It is Mian Subhani Sahib (ad comes complete with the picture of a white bearded gent but no moustache) from Saudi Arabia. I had thought that the Saudis brooked no such mumbo-jumbo but you can’t keep a good spellbreaker down. Subhani Sahib gives his phone numbers and even a post box address in Al Khobar. I hope some Saudi snoop is reading this because if the Saudis hate anything more than Al Qaeda, it is Mian Subhani Sahib and his tribe of tricksters.

What knocks me out is that these characters are spending thousands of dollars every week by advertising in America and thousands of pounds for the same purpose in Britain. These are not public service ads so obviously they are raking it in. And who are their clients? Pakistanis in thousands.

Perhaps it is time for me to kiss journalism goodbye and get into the business of reuniting lovers separated by the cruel hand of fate which will earn me more a day than I make in a month.
source http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...1-9-2005_pg3_4

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-07-2007, 04:27 PM
:salamext:

Subhan Allaah totally true.. and one of the main reasons for that is because we've turned away from the Book of Allaah [the Qur'an] and the Sunnah of His Messenger (peace be upon him.)

We'll remain in this ignorant state until we turn back to it..

NobleMuslimUK
05-07-2007, 08:33 PM
:sl:

Indeed Allah SWT will humiliate muslims until they turn back to Allah SWT, or he will replace us with people who are close to him.

H4RUN
05-07-2007, 08:36 PM

These lads are loaded in England, mans go round in mercedes and BMW's lol oh and erm 'you've been blessed' ;D ...gets me thinking everytime!
:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
05-07-2007, 08:42 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

“We worship you alone and only your aid we seek”. (al-Fatiha, 5).

JazakAllah for that :)

WalaykumSalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.

chacha_jalebi
05-07-2007, 09:40 PM
salaam

wen readin bout these weirdos these two ayahs jus come into the top of moi head ....

surah az zumar - "say - tell me the things which you invoke besides Allah, if Allah intended some harm for me, could they remove his harm? or if he intended some mercy for me, could they withhold his mercy?"

and and surah fatir "whatever of mercy Allah may grant to mankind, none can withhold it and whatever he may hold, none can grant it thereafter. HE IS THE ALL MIGHTY THE WISE"

so all these wannabee peers should go get a life, and stop actin like they superman or mary poppins:D, and asian people are stupid nowadays aswell, if anythin goes wrong they say "o someone has done black magic on us" or "we have evil eye on us" . . .. erm erm think maybe it was meant to happen?

the only way these people will be in business is if they people go to them, the day people read the Quran, realise the true islam, then they will get these people out of business and make them stop doing their crap

Pk_#2
05-07-2007, 09:44 PM
Man u hurt my feelings bhai

Some asians*

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. :)

chacha_jalebi
05-07-2007, 09:49 PM
^ i said some :D

snakelegs
05-08-2007, 01:41 AM
these are simple charlatans. i dont see what connection they have with pirs? (pirs are not mentioned in the actual headline of the article).
btw, pakistanis are not unique in falling for this stupid stuff. lots of americans believe in astrology, pay for psychic readings and buy all kinds of expensive crap at "new age" stores.
there is never any shortage of people who cash in on the gullible.

NobleMuslimUK
05-08-2007, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
these are simple charlatans. i dont see what connection they have with pirs? (pirs are not mentioned in the actual headline of the article).
btw, pakistanis are not unique in falling for this stupid stuff. lots of americans believe in astrology, pay for psychic readings and buy all kinds of expensive crap at "new age" stores.
there is never any shortage of people who cash in on the gullible.
I dont know what christians have to do with peers, although people from all backgrounds indulge in similar actions to fool and scam people.

- Qatada -
05-08-2007, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
I dont know what christians have to do with peers, although people from all backgrounds indulge in similar actions to fool and scam people.

They also have saints and stuff. :) Thats one of their reasons for the celebrations of 'Saint George' and 'Saint Nicholas = santa claus' etc. And Allaah knows best.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-08-2007, 02:02 PM
YOu can see these poeple in advertisments in the back pages of the local free Asian news papers, sound look really creepy.

iqbal_soofi
05-08-2007, 09:29 PM
This is not a new trend. Peers and Fakirs have been in business in the sub-continent for many centuries. A lot of people go to their graves to beg from Allah through some peers or fakirs because they're made to believe that these people are close to Allah and they forward the request to Allah. Allah responds to them because they're Allah's favorite persons.

The believers of peers and fakirs have still a very strong faith in their peers or fakirs even after they're educated or moved to the western countries where people made progress and development without the help of any peers or fakirs.

In fact this is natural. The retarded or orthodox people don't learn from what they see. They fall into the trap of false campaign or propaganda very easily because they don't want to go through all the hassle and hard work to make progress which the developed nations went through to achieve that status. They want some short cuts. They are greedy people. On the face they would say that don't like to make any progress and development. They term it a worldly affair; but at the same time they use all kinds of short cuts and unfair means to achieve wealth. You must have noticed that majority of the targets of peers and fakirs in UK and USA are the people who arrived here on bogus visas or through some other unfair mean.

NobleMuslimUK
05-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Peer's and fakirs are in it for the money and they claim to control jinns which bring them information of the unknown, what a joke. The gullible would rather give their life savings to a peer, to gain something instead of spending it in the name of Allah SWT.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.