/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamaleykummmm everybaaady!!

iwuvaziaf
05-07-2007, 06:59 PM
:skeleton:

Assalamaleykum all !!!

Hope everyone is in the best of health inshaAllah!

okie.. how do i introduce myself.. my name is Fi.. sorry, do not wish to expose my full name yet... and as u can tell from my nick.. i do wuv aziaf! hehe.. she ma tightest sister .. inshaAllah! she follows me everywhere i go.. i duno how she got on this forum before me.. must've been reading my mind..

I've checked out the poetry section ..loving it.. sum talent we have in the house.. sum deserving medal, sum trophy and sum requiring lessons from a poet... :omg:

I love mixing with my sisters... abit of laugh, abit of serious talk.. abit of rokna tokna (telling off!).. u know wot i mean aziaf! abit of praying together... and abit of giving each other space... (still working on this part!) :exhausted

parents are the most precious thing ANd helping ppl is like oxygen for me... inshaAllah while i have my health and wealth, may i continue to do the beneficial things. Hope i learn lots from this forum and vice versa...

This is Fi signing out..

Wsalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
05-07-2007, 07:04 PM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Aziafs baby sis? yes?

Welcome :)

Be good take care sis!!

Kittygyal
05-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Salamualikum.

shake ya baddddddy :X

:cry: that last bit about parents made me shed into tears Subhnallah we love our parents, well yesh i DO!

welcome have fun do dua'ah and need help just ask away, nice see you know Aziaf. Ya chill flex chin up feet up and feel at home. Just beware of rulings init. If your safe with us were safe with you

gotcha bounce now

ma'assalama

H4RUN
05-07-2007, 07:06 PM
:w::D

Bubbly intro!

Welcome, im undercover aswel, no one knows my name to:D If ya have any questions, do post them to LI Head Offices 1 Buckingham Palace, Luton PO BoX Y3H Y3H :D include a 5 pound postage fee for us to send you some flowers and chocolates:D

fiamanAllah
:D
:w: over and out

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
05-07-2007, 07:08 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forums sister. Inshaa Allaah you'll have a beneficial and enjoyable stay here.

:salamext:

iwuvaziaf
05-07-2007, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maliha Misam
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Aziafs baby sis? yes?

Welcome :)

Be good take care sis!!
hehe.. baby sis.. yeah! she is the mother of many! lets just say, many of her great qualities have rubbed off on me.. :)

Pk_#2
05-07-2007, 07:09 PM
Aww may Allah bless you both, you sound like a romantic couple *rolls eyes* jokes :p :D

iwuvaziaf
05-07-2007, 07:14 PM
jazakallah to brother harun... darn! i exposed part of my name.. well, the alias is not bad!

Fi_sabillilah! .. jazakallah, wow.. this forum is too fast for me..

Kittygyal... thanx for the warm welcome :) i'm liking my stay already.. forums can be so dreadfully addictive...

maliha.. very funny :) if we were a couple.. we wud be driven crazy by each other's company.. we come in small doses for each other ..lol.. and thats Allah's great work.. alhumdullilah ... but cute we def r... and so is everyone!

iwuvaziaf
05-07-2007, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by H4RUN
:w::D

Bubbly intro!

Welcome, im undercover aswel, no one knows my name to:D If ya have any questions, do post them to LI Head Offices 1 Buckingham Palace, Luton PO BoX Y3H Y3H :D include a 5 pound postage fee for us to send you some flowers and chocolates:D

fiamanAllah
:D
:w: over and out

i can see wot ur profession is... how this forum is helping u... but if i was naiive enuff.. i wud be on my way back from the post office right now.. thank God! my parents warned me abt u..

'Abd al-Baari
05-07-2007, 07:20 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums, Inshallah you'll have a good and benefical stay here
:)

H4RUN
05-07-2007, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iwuvaziaf
jazakallah to brother harun... darn! i exposed part of my name.. well, the alias is not bad!
Hey hey hey how did you know my name! erm Lucky guess i suppose:p

i can see wot ur profession is... how this forum is helping u... but if i was naiive enuff.. i wud be on my way back from the post office right now.. thank God! my parents warned me abt u..
lol ah you got me there sis:D Worth a try sometimes, you just never know what the outcome may be:D
:w:

Al-Hanbali
05-07-2007, 07:26 PM
:salamext:

Welcome to the forum sis.

Hope you have a beneficial stay insha'ALLAH.

Kittygyal
05-07-2007, 07:28 PM

Kittygyal... thanx for the warm welcome :) i'm liking my stay already.. forums can be so dreadfully addictive...
Salamualikum,
Safe blud no worries. Yap indeed they can be addictable like 'Cigz' :X
ma'assalama

iwuvaziaf
05-07-2007, 08:00 PM
if anyone is reading this.. please switch over to "parents.. are we doing enough?" take part..

brother harun.. better luck with the next new member.. muhaha :D beware! am watching.. my ultimate goal is to stop u from conning ppl.. rather making the residents of buckingham palace richer than they already are..

Aziaf
05-07-2007, 11:35 PM
:D :sl: iwuvaziaf:D

heyyyyy fiiiiiiiiiiiii meri jaaann?

WELCOME

lol how you know id be here?hahahaha

So glad u made it man, im feeling at home and hope inshallah you will too,

i just became full member, wohooo Alhumdulillah...:statisfie

get posting and then we can post threads together inshallah!

Subhanallah... looking forward to seeing wot u goto say:?

LOVE YA MAN

THIS GIRL TRLY WUD DO ANYTHING FOR ANYBODY..A WISE LADY MASHALLAH, MAY ALLAH BE PLEASED WITH HER..AMEEN:D

:w: :)

iwuvaziaf
05-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Sweet pumpkin

hehe.. yeah i can see u just abt made it to becoming a full member.. not much is happening in the zone right now.. i shud get back to revision.. i feel sooo sleepy.. i need ur hot chocolatee! am debating on whether i shud go downstairs and make it or not! aaaaja ray.. man! cant u come stay with me during revision.. lol.. so u can feed me all the time.. haha!

man! i get so distracted.. am watching the catherine tate vids on youtube right now.. lol.. u seen them? quite funny when u dnt have anything else to entertain u.. :yawn:

Shall we sign out for the day aswell now?:?

Aziaf
05-08-2007, 12:16 AM
:D :sl: :D

AWW

I THINK WE ARE GONA BORE PEOLE WITH OUR SWEET TALK SUGAR LUMP

HEY I KNOW WE GOT THS LITTLE DEAL WHERE U EAT N I COOK, BUT THATS ONLY IN THE SPECIFIED HOURS IN OUR FREINDSHIP CONTRACT LOL

YEP WE BETER SIGN OUT

:D :D ROGER THAT? RECIEVING?:D :D

:D :w: :D
:statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!