/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hamas Uses Mickey Mouse Look-Alike to Teach Terror

achnod
05-07-2007, 10:00 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270457,00.html

Hamas Uses Mickey Mouse Look-Alike to Teach Terror to Kids on TV
Monday, May 07, 2007

April 2007: Farfur, a Mickey Mouse look-alike on Hamas TV, teaches kids terror.
He looks like Mickey Mouse and sounds like Mickey Mouse, but what he's saying is hardly the fairytale stuff of Disney.

A Mickey Mouse look-alike named Farfur is teaching Palestinian children the ABCs of terror on Hamas' official television station, Al-Aqsa TV.

On the weekly program "Tomorrow's Pioneers," Farfur and a young girl name Saraa' tell children to pray five times each day and drink their milk, while urging the children to "resist" the "oppressive invading Zionist occupation."

“Instead of being entertained, they’re being indoctrinated,” Itamar Marcus, the director of Palestinian Media Watch, told FOX News.

Marcus says that "resist" is a Palestinian euphemism for terror.

"Their message is of hatred toward Jews, hatred toward Israel, hatred to America as well," Marcus said. "They make fun of Condoleezza Rice, they make fun of Bush."

Hamas Mouse?

Excerpts from episodes that aired last month show the squeaky voiced mouse egging on children with nationalistic fervor.

"We, tomorrow’s pioneers, will restore to this nation its glory, and we will liberate Al-Aqsa, with Allah’s will, and we will liberate Iraq, with Allah’s will, and we will liberate the Muslim countries, invaded by murderers,” Farfur says in one episode that aired in April.

The message seems to be working. Poems and songs submitted by young viewers contain violent imagery. "Rafah sings ‘Oh, oh,’" one caller says as Farfur mimes carrying a rifle. "Its answer is an AK-47."

WOW !! What's next ? Chip and Dale giving beheading lessons ?:skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
05-08-2007, 08:04 AM
They are so going to get sued.

Amadeus85
05-08-2007, 08:06 AM
Hey hey, where is your tolerance ?
They are not terrorists !
They are freedom fighters :0

Muezzin
05-08-2007, 08:08 AM
They're worse. Copyright infringers.

Sue 'em, Disney, go, go!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
guyabano
05-08-2007, 08:54 AM
It's so shameful to see, how innocent kids become instruments of propaganda.
But on other side, isn't that also what McDonalds do already? :D

NobleMuslimUK
05-08-2007, 01:56 PM
:sl:
Can I get an answer without sparking a useless debate. My question is are Hammas sunni or shia?

Doesnt disney do a good job of corrupting little minds already...

islamirama
05-08-2007, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
Can I get an answer without sparking a useless debate. My question is are Hammas sunni or shia?

:w:

hammas are sunni. most muslims in palestine are sunni.

I would teach my kids to resist as well if i was living there. it's their right to teach their kids to resist the occupation and fight for freedom so that they may live again in peace before this bully came to town with the help of its bully friends.

'Abd al-Baari
05-08-2007, 02:05 PM

Interesting read..thanks for sharing

sorry don't know the answer but lol :D:D (disney will probably sue anyways..)

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

NobleMuslimUK
05-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Is disney covered by a worldwide copyright patent? hows that possible? I dont think their copyright laws extend beyond America.

NobleMuslimUK
05-08-2007, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama

hammas are sunni. most muslims in palestine are sunni.

I would teach my kids to resist as well if i was living there. it's their right to teach their kids to resist the occupation and fight for freedom so that they may live again in peace before this bully came to town with the help of its bully friends.
Jaz'akAllah for the answer, I usually get hammas and hezbollah mixed up and since hezbollah are shia, I thought hammas were part of the same. Inshallah hammas will be victorious over their opressors, the americans and israelis.

islamirama
05-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Jaz'akAllah for the answer, I usually get hammas and hezbollah mixed up and since hezbollah are shia, I thought hammas were part of the same. Inshallah hammas will be victorious over their opressors, the americans and israelis.

wa'iiaykum bro,

Hammas is the resistance group of palestine that is fighting for the freedom of it's people from the tryanny of the illegal terrorists state regime that occupies it. hezbullah is the resistance group of Lebanon who also fights the terrorists regime of zionists. They were the ones who were able to kick these terrorists out of south lebanon and free it when the lebanese gov't itself was unable to.

hezbullah is also very popular with sunni muslims in the muslim world becuase of all that they do for their citizens against these terrorists. Remember that 30day war? There's some that says that hamas kidnapped israeli soldier (prisoner of war) and they were being bombed like crazy with the coward world watching quitely, and hezbullah did the same to show show solidarty and support for those palestinians.

Amadeus85
05-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Hamas is the palestinian arm of Muslim Brotherhood.

islamirama
05-08-2007, 03:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Hamas is the palestinian arm of Muslim Brotherhood.
say what? Muslim brotherhood is the islamic group of Egypt...

Amadeus85
05-08-2007, 03:57 PM

wa'iiaykum bro,

Hammas is the resistance group of palestine that is fighting for the freedom of it's people from the tryanny of the illegal terrorists state regime that occupies it. hezbullah is the resistance group of Lebanon who also fights the terrorists regime of zionists. They were the ones who were able to kick these terrorists out of south lebanon and free it when the lebanese gov't itself was unable to.

hezbullah is also very popular with sunni muslims in the muslim world becuase of all that they do for their citizens against these terrorists. Remember that 30day war? There's some that says that hamas kidnapped israeli soldier (prisoner of war) and they were being bombed like crazy with the coward world watching quitely, and hezbullah did the same to show show solidarty and support for those palestinians.

When Hesbullah shot rockets in Israeli cities, many Arabs muslims were injured and died. Not only Jews were hit.
Can we call freedom fighters those who attack civilians, women and children?
Where is honour of the men who make suicide bombings against civilians, women and children?
Do they deserve to be called men?
Why those "freedom fighters" dont fight with israeli army only?
Where are hearts and souls of mothers who send their children to blow up themselves in Isreali city among civilians?
Is terror the right way to gain freedom?
Aren't Palestinian Arabs farer and farer from Freedom with every another suicide bombing?
Are there muslims on this forum who condemn Hamas and Hesbullah?

Amadeus85
05-08-2007, 03:59 PM
say what? Muslim brotherhood is the islamic group of Egypt...
Yes, and Hamas is their sub-organization. Hamas was created and organized by MUslim Brotherhood.

islamirama
05-08-2007, 04:05 PM
When Hesbullah shot rockets in Israeli cities, many Arabs muslims were injured and died. Not only Jews were hit.
Can we call freedom fighters those who attack civilians, women and children?
Where is honour of the men who make suicide bombings against civilians, women and children?
Do they deserve to be called men?
Why those "freedom fighters" dont fight with israeli army only?
Where are hearts and souls of mothers who send their children to blow up themselves in Isreali city among civilians?
Is terror the right way to gain freedom?
Aren't Palestinian Arabs farer and farer from Freedom with every another suicide bombing?
Are there muslims on this forum who condemn Hamas and Hesbullah?
Is it ok for US to bomb blindly an entire nation (afghanisaton and iraq) for days and when everything leveled then send in troops?
Is it ok to kill civilians and call it "collatoral" damage?
Is it ok to send innocent peoples as "suspects" to torture cells in europe or hold them in gitmo without any rights?
Is it ok for Israel to bulldoze homes and civilians to make their illegal settlements?

When you have Israeli throwing a million+ cluster bombs purposely at all civilian infrastructures and people and promising to send them back 20yrs, is fighting back not a right of those people?

Civilians probably died on Israel side as well, but that is to be expected at war time. You don't expect the oppressed to sit there and be slaughtered quietly do you?

Amadeus85
05-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Is it ok for US to bomb blindly an entire nation (afghanisaton and iraq) for days and when everything leveled then send in troops?
Is it ok to kill civilians and call it "collatoral" damage?
Is it ok to send innocent peoples as "suspects" to torture cells in europe or hold them in gitmo without any rights?
Is it ok for Israel to bulldoze homes and civilians to make their illegal settlements?

When you have Israeli throwing a million+ cluster bombs purposely at all civilian infrastructures and people and promising to send them back 20yrs, is fighting back not a right of those people?

Civilians probably died on Israel side as well, but that is to be expected at war time. You don't expect the oppressed to sit there and be slaughtered quietly do you?
No i don't think that killing innocent palestinian arabs is ok,
i don't think that killing afghani and iraqi civilians is ok,
i dont think that killing lebanon civilians is ok.
And answer me please this question-

Do you think that killing jewish civilians is ok? Just Yes or No please.

islamirama
05-08-2007, 04:50 PM
No i don't think that killing innocent palestinian arabs is ok,
i don't think that killing afghani and iraqi civilians is ok,
i dont think that killing lebanon civilians is ok.
And answer me please this question-

Do you think that killing jewish civilians is ok? Just Yes or No please.
It's never ok to kill any civilians, but looking at a realistically,

do you think its avoidable?
are all situations the same?
Is killing them intentionally (afghan, iraq, lebanon, palestine) same as being caught up in the war situation (lebanon fighting back)?

Amadeus85
05-08-2007, 04:56 PM
It's never ok to kill any civilians, but looking at a realistically,

do you think its avoidable?
are all situations the same?
Is killing them intentionally (afghan, iraq, lebanon, palestine) same as being caught up in the war situation (lebanon fighting back)?
But reality is totally different than you say !

Civilians in Afghanistan and Lebanon ( especally) were hit by mistakes only. dont you know that both american and israeli army has war tribunals that punish attacking civilians by DEATH?

And for Hamas and Hesbullah Civilians were targeted Intentionally. For Hamas jewish civilian is an enemy! Hesbullah even placed their rockets on lebanon civilians houses , so that whole world would condemn Israel for attacking civilians.

islamirama
05-08-2007, 05:33 PM
But reality is totally different than you say !

Civilians in Afghanistan and Lebanon ( especally) were hit by mistakes only. dont you know that both american and israeli army has war tribunals that punish attacking civilians by DEATH?

And for Hamas and Hesbullah Civilians were targeted Intentionally. For Hamas jewish civilian is an enemy! Hesbullah even placed their rockets on lebanon civilians houses , so that whole world would condemn Israel for attacking civilians.
Are you kidding me? mistakes?

Israeli PM promised to send lebanon back 20yrs and thats what they tried to do. It was a deliberate terrorism on the civilians.

As for US. They like to bomb the hell out of a place and then send troops in for clean up. Was two cities of japan and deaths of million civilans an accident? what about 600,000 civilians alone dead by direct actions of the Troops in iraq?

If you think civilians weren't a target in afghan and were hit by mistake then i recommend checking this out

Pygoscelis
05-08-2007, 05:48 PM
The propaganda is pretty thick on both sides. The article is pro-israeli propaganda. Note how much it drums in the word "terrorism" before it actually gives any hint of what it is actually reporting on. If you can get numerous paragraphs into something, see lot of propaganda buzzwords, and still have no idea what actually happened, thats a clear sign that you are being programmed.

Amadeus85
05-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Are you kidding me? mistakes?

Israeli PM promised to send lebanon back 20yrs and thats what they tried to do. It was a deliberate terrorism on the civilians.

As for US. They like to bomb the hell out of a place and then send troops in for clean up. Was two cities of japan and deaths of million civilans an accident? what about 600,000 civilians alone dead by direct actions of the Troops in iraq?

If you think civilians weren't a target in afghan and were hit by mistake then i recommend checking this out

Those 600,000 dead civilians in Iraq are victims of war between sunnis and shias, which you can see every day in tv.

And i say again- in every democtrtic countrie's army there are war tribunals, that punish very severely any actions against civilians. Those are laws of modern war - that civilians can not be attacked on purpose.
But of course on every war there are mistakes and bad accidents.

And will you prove me at last that Hamas dont attack civilians on purpose? Will you prove me that for Hamas jewish women and children are NOt the enemies? Will you prove me that Kaassam rockets shot in israeli cities are shot there to kill soldiers , not women and children? ????

Skywalker
05-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Did I read the words "FOX NEWS" in that article? If so...hehe...yikes!

On a more serious side, I think it's perfectly natural for a nation that has been under violent occupation for the last 50+ years to be teaching their kids to fight against the opressors. Whether I like the technique...well, it is "innovative", but sitting there making fun of Condi and Bush can be considered gheeba, even if they're seen as the enemy. Muslims should be above that.

I think that teaching children about martyrdom is important especially because of all the death they see around them, it would at least give them some kind of hope. But they have to be taught proper martyrdom, not suicide attacks, killing civilians, etc.

islamirama
05-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Those 600,000 dead civilians in Iraq are victims of war between sunnis and shias, which you can see every day in tv.

And i say again- in every democtrtic countrie's army there are war tribunals, that punish very severely any actions against civilians. Those are laws of modern war - that civilians can not be attacked on purpose.
But of course on every war there are mistakes and bad accidents.

And will you prove me at last that Hamas dont attack civilians on purpose? Will you prove me that for Hamas jewish women and children are NOt the enemies? Will you prove me that Kaassam rockets shot in israeli cities are shot there to kill soldiers , not women and children? ????
Perhaps you weren't paying attention, let me say it again.

600,000 civilians dead do to DIRECT results of US troops. This was on US media News as well. I'm not talking about any war, group clashes, US vs other clashes, or anything of that sort. I'm talking about direct actions of US troops. How? with moron soldiers like these...

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2799079 - listen to what they say at the end

And will you prove to me that Israel does not target kids and women?
118 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 934 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

This site is truly for guys like you :)
http://ifamericansknew.org/

Trumble
05-08-2007, 07:37 PM
600,000 civilians dead do to DIRECT results of US troops.
No, it's a (disputed) estimate of the total figure of civilian deaths. Aaron is quite correct.

NY Times

International Herald Tribune

iraqmortality.org

Sami Zaatari
05-08-2007, 07:56 PM
how is this micky hamas mouse terrorism? telling kids to pray and be good muslims is terrorism? telling kids to resist the occupation is terrorism? perhaps you would like a micky mouse on palestinian tv with the star of david and a cross holding american-israeli flags saying jesus loves us and israel is a good country? perhaps thats what you want right?

palestinians are living under poverty and occupation because of israel, and hamas is rightfully telling them to resist these israeli terrorists, or perhaps you non muslims want to ignore that and act like its all good? hamas doesnt have to tell pali kids anything, they will grow up hating israel themselves, they grow up beingh humiliated in checkpoints, seeing soldiers carrying guns right infront of them etc etc thats what is going to make them hate israel, not some micky hamas mouse program, you non muslims are so brainless on these issues its sad.

and what about those israeli kids who signed israeli bombs saying from israel with love, did you forget about that? you non muslims better wake up to the reality that most muslims arent gonna sit down and just let you humiliate and kill muslims at will.

Sami Zaatari
05-08-2007, 07:59 PM
they make fun of bush and condeleza rice, lol yes so its a terrorist channel, so then why is there comedy central in america, and the tonight show, and the late show, all these programs make fun of bush and rice and cheyny etc etc, so i guess you americans have terrorist tv programs by your own logic!

Sami Zaatari
05-08-2007, 08:01 PM
heres a nice video for all you non muslims:

http://muslim-responses.com/Zionists...choolchildren_

israeli kids hitting palestinian school children for no reason as israeli terrorist soldiers stand by and do nothing. so dont come posting some nonsense links from fox news saying palestinian kids are taught hate when zionist thugs are attacking these kids in palestine, you guys are the terrorists not palestinians.

SATalha
05-08-2007, 08:27 PM
Oh so do you want the children of Palestine to forget what happened to their fathers and mothers. In my opnion this is not teaching terror, why is it so bad that people want to defend their land and also inform their next generation of the brutality that their neighbours have caused!!!!

Isreal are experts in teaching terror

islamirama
05-08-2007, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
No, it's a (disputed) estimate of the total figure of civilian deaths. Aaron is quite correct.

NY Times

International Herald Tribune

iraqmortality.org
disputed? according to who?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6040054.stm

- An estimated 655,000 Iraqis have died since 2003 who might still be alive but for the US-led invasion, according to a survey by a US university.

----
http://online.wsj.com/public/article..._20071010.html

Since March 2003, an additional 2.5% of Iraq's population has died above what would have occurred without conflict

Human Rights Watch has estimated Saddam Hussein's regime killed 250,000 to 290,000 people over 20 years.

3yrs vs 20yrs, i guess we know who the bigger tyrant and dictator is here...

Sami Zaatari
05-08-2007, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Oh so do you want the children of Palestine to forget what happened to their fathers and mothers. In my opnion this is not teaching terror, why is it so bad that people want to defend their land and also inform their next generation of the brutality that their neighbours have caused!!!!

Isreal are experts in teaching terror
anyone who speaks against them or their crimes becomes a terrorist, so its useless and hopeless to even try and talk sense with them, it really is. they expect us to sit and do nothing as they commit their crimes since 1948. i bet you anything, if palestinians taught their kids to be good christians and that jesus died for them etc, they would have no problems, they would praise it! but when palestinians teach their kids to be good muslims and pray as the program does, they claim its terrorism, and this reveals their hidden anti-Islamic agenda as usual. they hate Islam, they hate Muslims, and thats a fact, just look at their character and action it all speaks for themselves. now offcourse they will deny it, but actions speak louder than words as they say.

SATalha
05-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Every one knows the roots of Hamas as being very Islamic, there relationship with the Jordanian Ikhwan was a great help. The Jordanian Ikhwan show emphasis in recapturing the people hearts to Islam. This influence has rubbed of in Hamas, this is what they are trying to do, the next generation is vital for them. Khaled Mishal and others know Islam is the only way and they are working hard for this. The TV programme is not wrong in what the preach! Resist Israel......why not!

SATalha
05-08-2007, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by achnod
A few things:

Intellectual property copyrights are worldwide. Disney could sue, but good luck collecting.

FoxNews gets most of their articles from the Associated Press. You can find this same story on other, more 'acceptable' sites.

There's a bit of AK-47 handling and grenade-throwing mimicry in the video, also. Some good, wholesome kiddie entertainment for sure.

If you'd like to see more of this same stuff, and worse, emminating from the M.E. go to memritv.o-g. There's some wild stuff on M.E. t.v. (I had to leave the 'r' out of the web site because I can't yet post web links )

Thanks to everyone for hijacking my post. Man, it doesn't take long before people spin off-topic something fierce.
I realised that and tried pushing back to the original subject....

SATalha
05-08-2007, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by achnod
I give you an 'A' for effort.:thumbs_up
Now i know your a teacher.....wait a minute we are digressing ourselves
....................Back to the subject.

You need to take in to consideration that the Palestinian guv dont want their children to grow up and become materialistic like the rest of the world. They want them to be good muslims who will work for Islam. OK some of the stuff they show is un-orthodox to the western viewer, but its ok for them.

aamirsaab
05-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Clean up on aisle seven.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.