/* */

PDA

View Full Version : in the beginning.. islamic belief..

thirdwatch512
05-08-2007, 01:31 AM
hey you guys.

so i'm basically just wondering what muslims believe on how life started and all.

like do muslims believe that we evolved from monkeys, or any of that? and how old is the world according to the quran (or does it even say?)

most christians believe that adam and eve were the first people, and that humans did not evolve from monkeys. which makes sense if you ask me, because if humans evolved from monkeys.. well, why is there still monkeys! lol. i've heard muslims say that they don't think we evolved from monkeys and all, so i would just lke to know more..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-08-2007, 01:39 AM

With the name of ALLAH ( God Almighty ) -The Bestower Of Unlimited Mercy, The Continuously Merciful

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you)

&&&

format_quote Originally Posted by thirdwatch512
do muslims believe that we evolved from monkeys, or any of that?

nope .......Adam (p) was the 1st human being.......Muslims & Christians belief is same in that case :statisfie

and how old is the world according to the quran (or does it even say?)

---to my knowledge , there is no specific date mentioned in Quran.....not sure about hadith.

well, why is there still monkeys! lol.

--hehehe , i wonder , why nobody asked Darwin about this ? :D

i've heard muslims say that they don't think we evolved from monkeys and all, so i would just lke to know more..

--we believe , God created us ( human being ) as the best of His creation. So , God ordered Jinn & Angels to bow down to Adam (p) . Satan ( he was among Jinn ) refused to do so , that's why he was cursed forever.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.