/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Planned to take out 7 countries!!

Ghira
05-08-2007, 01:44 AM
In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

http://statusquo.muslimways.com/2007...ley-clark-ret/

I think all those countries listed has been attacked or were seriously threatened by this administration.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
August
05-09-2007, 06:11 AM
That was the plan. That's what's lost in the current debate over the Iraq war, we were supposed to already be gone and on to the next place. It was supposed to be a remaking of the entire middle east. Seeing how this turned out, I doubt we'll see any more pre-emptive regime changes.

Philosopher
05-09-2007, 06:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by August
That was the plan. That's what's lost in the current debate over the Iraq war, we were supposed to already be gone and on to the next place. It was supposed to be a remaking of the entire middle east. Seeing how this turned out, I doubt we'll see any more pre-emptive regime changes.
Why is America obsessed with spreading their ideology violently?? I though you were peace love people :?

north_malaysian
05-09-2007, 06:50 AM
I wonder why Bush administration did not choose to "liberate" Uzbekistan too...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
August
05-09-2007, 07:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Philosopher
Why is America obsessed with spreading their ideology violently?? I though you were peace love people :?
The ideology is supposed to be freedom. The theory, which I don't agree with by the way, is that the mere existence of dictatorships is a threat to U.S. national security. In this view, containment is a relic, and tyranical regimes should be toppled by force so that democratic pro-U.S. governments can be formed. It was also believed that after Afgainstan and Iraq had established democratic governments, the people of Iran would rise up and overthrow their government. Obviously, the entire idea I have described has failed and will not be a part of U.S. foreign policy in the future.

Keltoi
05-09-2007, 01:29 PM
I wouldn't go as far as to consider it a plan. It was a theory of cause and effect. If Saddam Hussein's regime was taken down and a successful Iraqi state emerged with democratic values, which doesn't mean Jeffersonian democracy, it would cause other nations under tyrannical regimes to long for their own freedom. The plan was to take down Saddam Hussein, the theory was that this would cause a chain reaction in the region. However, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a grand scheme all thought out. That was the problem with this whole fiasco, it wasn't thought out at all.

islamirama
05-09-2007, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I wouldn't go as far as to consider it a plan. It was a theory of cause and effect. If Saddam Hussein's regime was taken down and a successful Iraqi state emerged with democratic values, which doesn't mean Jeffersonian democracy, it would cause other nations under tyrannical regimes to long for their own freedom. The plan was to take down Saddam Hussein, the theory was that this would cause a chain reaction in the region. However, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a grand scheme all thought out. That was the problem with this whole fiasco, it wasn't thought out at all.
That's the problem with the US. They think everyone wants to over throw their leader. You even whisper over throwing Bush and the NSA will be all over you like bees on honey. Bunch of hypocrites.

There's a youtube video of one of the politician from TX thinking of running for president, he's the ony one who voted against the war on iraq. And he said on national tv that we used to be friends with osama and saddam.

And now lets see how wonderful george the retard is ....

George W. Bush and his lying friends
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUDmMGHzoXE

Bush Caught Lying About September 11t
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60

Islamicboy
05-09-2007, 02:32 PM
Democracy only helped the "Islamic Extremist" as the west calls them. All the dictators are not islamic but when democracy comes the Islamic people can run which leads to them coming into power. Hamas is a great example for the failed democracy. Hamas won and the entire world took there money.

islamirama
05-09-2007, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamicboy
Democracy only helped the "Islamic Extremist" as the west calls them. All the dictators are not islamic but when democracy comes the Islamic people can run which leads to them coming into power. Hamas is a great example for the failed democracy. Hamas won and the entire world took there money.
It's called hypocracy!

Keltoi
05-09-2007, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ruggedtouch
Umm, no. It wasn't their money to begin with. When Hamas won the “Palestinian” election, much of the world acted with a conscience. Much of the world realized that the only U.N. sponsored welfare state simply wasn’t acting in accordance with standards of behavior that warranted a continuing shower of Western welfare money.

Why not accept responsibility for your actions? If Moslems are going to elect a terrorist government, one that is openly hostile to us, calls for our murder and destruction, you shouldn’t be surprised when we say enough is enough.

Simple really.
Absolutely. Just because a government is democratically elected doesn't mean the U.S. is forced to have political relations with them.

Islamicboy
05-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Ruggedtouch
I was not talking about the money. I was more reffering to the fact that America went to Iraq to bring democracy. Many people in middle east hate america which will lead to the victory of groups such as Hamas. So shouldn't Americans not want democracy in middle east. Because the claim it will bring stability and "Moslems" will accept west just isnt true.

Islamicboy
05-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Absolutely. Just because a government is democratically elected doesn't mean the U.S. is forced to have political relations with them.
But your president said differently he said "i notice democractic nations dont fight each other".

Keltoi
05-09-2007, 06:56 PM
But your president said differently he said "i notice democractic nations dont fight each other".
That is true, democratic governments are less likely to fight each other, but that doesn't mean that is always the case or that means all democratic governments have the same goals.

islamirama
05-09-2007, 08:00 PM
Umm, no. It wasn't their money to begin with. When Hamas won the “Palestinian” election, much of the world acted with a conscience. Much of the world realized that the only U.N. sponsored welfare state simply wasn’t acting in accordance with standards of behavior that warranted a continuing shower of Western welfare money.

Why not accept responsibility for your actions? If Moslems are going to elect a terrorist government, one that is openly hostile to us, calls for our murder and destruction, you shouldn’t be surprised when we say enough is enough.

Simple really.
Palestine was doing just fine without the aide of the west. That is before the west decided to kick all the jews out of their land and into this tiny little land. Then they gave this group of people most advanced weapons to do as they please without anyone to question them. What Palestine gets in aid is pennies compared to what Israel gets from US alone. Western powers cried democracy and when people made voted for their leader, the west cried again cuz it wasn’t somebody that would lick their feet. Palestine is under occupation whether you believe it or not and the resistance will continue. Have you forgotten your own history, who was it that said “give me liberty or give me death”? Israel scum are hold all the tax revenue that belongs to the Palestinians and all the blockades, checkpoints and walls and what not is killing the economy as well. With all that alone, they still could survive without your aide. I think it’s you that need to wake up and smell the coffee, US is a pathetic servant of AIPAC which is a jewish lobby that rules America. Only terrorists’ gov’t here is Israel and the terrorists are those that support such an oppressive regime that is sitting like a leech on Palestinian land. You shouldn’t be surprised when Muslims say enough is enough and get up one day to kill every firkin terrorists in the Middle East from Zionist scum to western kuffar and kick them all out of that land.

Islamicboy
05-09-2007, 08:17 PM
That is true, democratic governments are less likely to fight each other, but that doesn't mean that is always the case or that means all democratic governments have the same goals.
But the saudi kingdom and USA seem to be good friends. I believe its all about who bows down to the USA.

Islamicboy
05-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Personally, I don’t believe the U.S. invasion of Iraq had anything to do with hamas being elected to political office. Hamas is virulently anti-semitic, (anti-Jew), and their election to office has to be considered a reflection of the goals and aspirations of a large body of the population. Hamas has announced its goal is the total destruction of the state of Israel. They’re not fit to lead a self destructive people out of decades of self hate and self victimization.

If you think the shelling prompted by the terrorist “Palestinian” government will stop before the last Israeli child is driven by submachine gun fire into the Dead Sea, you're selling something.

I don’t believe anything will bring stability to the Palestinians. They are their own worst enemy. Arafat stole from them, cheated them and sold their souls so his wife could have a luxurious Western lifestyle. Now they’ve elected Arafat 2nd.

They got what they wanted, now they get what they deserve.
Yes, Sometimes i wonder what hamas goals are. I hope it is to spread Tawheed and the messege of islam. As far as them being Anti-jew will to be fair when twin towers were hit most Americans and westerns became Anti-muslims so it just goes to show. If you are attacked by a group of people you might go agiasn't them. Also I met many palestnian (muslims) who dont have problem with the jews.

U.S. invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with Hamas being elected. But just trying to show you bringing democracy in the parts of the world that hate U.S. will not be in american interest. Majority of the Iraq is anti american also recent afganistan northern alliance protest show another story of hate agiasnt america. So after America does leave these countries and elections are held most likly anti american government will take place...

Keltoi
05-09-2007, 08:47 PM
But the saudi kingdom and USA seem to be good friends. I believe its all about who bows down to the USA.
What does the relationship with Saudi Arabia have to do with the relationship of democratically elected governments? As I said, a particular form of government isn't always the deciding factor on international relations.

MTAFFI
05-09-2007, 09:02 PM
I will say this, the US has never attacked another country without reason or being provoked. I challenge anyone to prove that wrong, dont bother with Iraq, because Saddam threatened the US many times over, and dont bother with Afghan either because they had a chance to escape war and they choose to side with those who attacked the US. The countries that are occupied are occupied because of their own actions

Islamicboy
05-09-2007, 09:24 PM
There’s no need to wonder what their goals are, it’s in their charter. It’s kind’ like a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

http://www.mideastweb.org/hamas.htm

The principles of the Hamas are stated in their Covenant or Charter, given in full below. Following are highlights.

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it."

"The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine is an Islamic Waqf consecrated for future Moslem generations until Judgement Day. It, or any part of it, should not be squandered: it, or any part of it, should not be given up. "

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. (<-- There's that word again -ed.) Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors."

"After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying."

Ami Isseroff

It seems odd to me that Pal/Arabs are whining about land lost to Israel during the various Arab initiated wars.

Under most historical interpretation of Islamic law, lands conquered rightfully belong to the conquerors. From what I know, Muslim scholars have differed over time on whether this rule applies only to Muslim conquest or that of all men, but there are certainly those who believe (obviously, considering issues like Palestine and Spain) that lands conquered by Muslims become irrevocably Muslim, whereas no such nicety exists for lands conquered by infidels.

It's archaic and most of the modern world has moved past feudal relics like this, but well, most isn't all.
Just because someone quote islam and jihad in everyother word they say in speech does not make them islamic. Hamas may be one of the government closest to islam but not islamic. Hamas does not rule through shariah first they need to apply shariah to the lands they belong in then Allah S.W.T. inshallah will give them victory.

By putting millions of troops and walking into iraqi homes beating them up and etc.. will not bring peace it will only bring more hatred and anger agiasn't the USA and its allies. I do not even know the best solution for USA as far as i see they are screwed in Iraq. If they leave all they did was create war and leave but if they stay more americans will die and more hatred will grow towards americans. Not all american soldiers are good people even iraqis military is not filled with good people. These days American military is taking criminals ex-cons which is leading it destruction. Most of the civilians that were kidnapped and tortured for no reason and let go. Why? So, going into homes and raping, beating, killing a group of people wont solve the problem.

islamirama
05-09-2007, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
I will say this, the US has never attacked another country without reason or being provoked. I challenge anyone to prove that wrong, dont bother with Iraq, because Saddam threatened the US many times over, and dont bother with Afghan either because they had a chance to escape war and they choose to side with those who attacked the US. The countries that are occupied are occupied because of their own actions
careful what you wish for, your own politicans are saying the opposite.

Who gave saddam power and supported him?
This whole was based on lies of WMD and faulty "evidence"

who gave bin laden support to fight russia in afghan?
He wants yo out of his land, he has no interest in your hightowers, and the verdict is still out as to who did 9-11

was pearld harbor attacked by japanese or another false flag?
look up false falgs

what did vietnam do?
what did korea do?
what did a poor country like somalia do?

and now US is singing the same tune for iran he did for iraq.

you might find these videos interesting...

Bush speaks before Iran war as he spoke before Iraq war

George W. Bush and his lying friends

Bush Caught Lying About September 11th

NYPD Officer Tesimony - 911

911 conspiracy vs reality

9/11 Mysteries: Part 1

Islamicboy
05-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Saddam had to be taken out because of him being taken out now we might see shariah inshallah. 911 conspiracy are all lies Al qaeda has taken responsibility in many of their videos.
Osama Bin Laden was never helped by the CIA the pakistani intelligence helped him who CIA trained.

As far as Somalia goes its a crusade agiasn't the country. Today i heard women were forced to take off veils and burn them. May allahs curse be upon the enemies of Islam.

Afganistan shouldnt have been invaded for one man they should have probably looked for other ways. Taliban was attacked because they followed Islam not because they helped terrorist as they said.

Iraq as soon as they took Saddam out thats it America should have left. if they really went to take saddam out.

August
05-09-2007, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
You shouldn’t be surprised when Muslims say enough is enough and get up one day to kill every firkin terrorists in the Middle East from Zionist scum to western kuffar and kick them all out of that land.
Does this include killing all the Muslims who have blown up Israeli civilians too? What about all the Israeli children who have been killed by Islamic suicide bombers? You need to face facts, Israel exists now and you are not going to be able to get rid of it. Everyone in the middle east is going to have to learn to live together, the US is never going to permit Israel to be destroyed. I'm sorry for the Palestinians, I really am, but why haven't neighboring Arab nations granted the Palestinians some land in their countries? That seems like the best solution to me.

Ruggedtouch
05-09-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by islamirama
You shouldn’t be surprised when Muslims say enough is enough and get up one day to kill every firkin terrorists in the Middle East from Zionist scum to western kuffar and kick them all out of that land.
Moslems tried that once, (imperialist conquest to claim lands that they ravaged by conquest). It didn’t work out real for Moslems then, it would be worse if tried again.

The result was the Crusades which reclaimed Christian lands and drove Moslems out of Europe and elsewhere.

NobleMuslimUK
05-09-2007, 11:20 PM
The zionists, satanists and secret societists plans/theories have backfired bigtime. Zionist media such as FOX is trying its best to spread this false propaganda, but the internet has provided and alternative view.
I hate FOX/zionist news propaganda, they always have some smug looking fool talking crap.

islamirama
05-10-2007, 12:53 AM

Moslems tried that once, (imperialist conquest to claim lands that they ravaged by conquest). It didn’t work out real for Moslems then, it would be worse if tried again.

The result was the Crusades which reclaimed Christian lands and drove Moslems out of Europe and elsewhere.
You got it wrong there buddy. Muslim have been victorious most of the time. They fell weak whenever they stopped practicing Islam, like today. Here's a quick 90 sec history for you.

90 second history lesson - http://www.mapsofwar.com/images/EMPIRE17.swf

Does this include killing all the Muslims who have blown up Israeli civilians too? What about all the Israeli children who have been killed by Islamic suicide bombers? You need to face facts, Israel exists now and you are not going to be able to get rid of it. Everyone in the middle east is going to have to learn to live together, the US is never going to permit Israel to be destroyed. I'm sorry for the Palestinians, I really am, but why haven't neighboring Arab nations granted the Palestinians some land in their countries? That seems like the best solution to me.
You need to face facts, Israel is illegally occupying that land. And even if it were to exist, it still has broken every UN resoultion set forth since it's birth. Take all the check points out and the walls down and give back all the land they took thru their terrorism and take only the land they were originally given, and MAYBE then they would have a chance of co-existing....until their due time comes.

And that is very ignorant statment of yours. It is you kicked the jews out of your lands, why don't you take them back instead. Give them TX or alaska, no one goes up there, give them part of europe just for them. Why punish the palestinians when you kicked massacred the jews and kicked them out of your lands.

Islamicboy
05-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Ruggedtouch if you are an Atheist why do you care so much about christians and jewish religions? Don't you hate religion?

Philosopher
05-10-2007, 01:24 AM

Umm....go study history. It was the Muslims who won the Crusades.

August
05-10-2007, 01:32 AM
And that is very ignorant statment of yours. It is you kicked the jews out of your lands, why don't you take them back instead. Give them TX or alaska, no one goes up there, give them part of europe just for them. Why punish the palestinians when you kicked massacred the jews and kicked them out of your lands.
No one kicked them out. They decided, with quite obvious good reason, that it wasn't safe for them to be a minority everywhere, so they started moving to Israel and formed the country we know today. Remember, there was no Palestinian state before Israel was formed, Palestine was a possesion of the British Empire. The creation of Israel was initially peacefull, it was Arab nations that started all of the wars.

Philosopher
05-10-2007, 01:36 AM
Do you care for the Palestinians who get killed by the Israelis?? Also, who do you label them as Muslims, instead of “Palestinians?” Your fanciful distortion of reality is quite saddening. Unlike you, I’ll back my claims with statistics:

http://www.btselem.org/English/Stati...Casualties.asp

Note: The figure for Palestinian deaths is extremely conservative, since it is difficult for B'Tselem to report on deaths in the Palestinian territories. The Palestine Red Crescent Society, internationally respected for its statistical rigor, reports significantly higher numbers of Palestinian deaths. We do not doubt the reliability of their data, and only use B'Tselem's more conservative numbers because they collect data on both populations.

• Israelis killed more children than Palestinians by eight times.
  • Israelis killed more civilians by Palestinians by three to four times
  • Israelis killed more people who were object to targeted killing than Palestinians by 210 times

Palestinians who died following an infringement of the right to medical treatment:
http://www.btselem.org/English/Stati...sp?Category=21

These concrete statistics unveil Israel systematic killing of its neighbor. (Actually Palestinians are not neighbor of Israel since Israel stole Palestine). I urge you not to post intellectually unethical and deceptive diatribe here. God is all-knowing and your lies about Israeli innocence amount to waffles. I never support racism or Nazism. It is the zionists, who support racism by bringing settlers from allover the world (Poland, Ukraine, Russia,etc..) to replace natives who have been living there. It is they who have created 800,000 refugees 60 years ago, like the Nazis have created refugees. The Palestinians didn't go to attack Jews at Poland, Ukraine, Prussia, but it is the Zionist Jews who have traveled from there to attack their land and massacre them.

Philosopher
05-10-2007, 01:42 AM
That would explain the collapse of the islamic empire.
LMAO! Do you think the Islamic empire fell because of the Crusades?? Wow, I sense strong stupidity here :)

Do you not know there was something called the "Ottoman Empire" a century after the Crusade that lasted 600-700 years??? There was also called the "Mughal Empire" and the "Safavid Empire??"

I urge you to leave this forum to avoid further humiliation. Your ignorance is glaring when it comes to history.

Goku
05-10-2007, 01:51 AM
That would explain the collapse of the islamic empire.
The Islamic Empire didnt collapse until 1923, after world war I, that is counting the Ottoman Empire as the last Islamic Empire. Then the terrible events of partition happened, divide and control, the West colonised Muslim lands until the mid to late 20th Century.

However the good news is that Muslim countries have started to come together in the form of the Organisation of Islamic Conference and the Islamic Development Bank. Its a start that will lead to the restoration of the Islamic Calpih as predicted in Islamic scriptures. Insha'Allah it wil be in our lifetime, I hope.

As for the crusades, they massacred Jews and Muslims and anyone they felt like. Among the last of the crusades was the battle of Acre, in which the final crusader occupied state fell. The Muslims defeated the crusades, that is how they were able to retain control of Istanbul (Constantinople) and Al Quds (Jerusalem.)

Goku
05-10-2007, 01:53 AM
Within your hysterical tirade, you somehow the fact that the islamic empire collapsed from within following the Crusades.

Reality may cause you to recoil in anger but the truth will be good for you.
No it didnt. The crusaders were sheer evil who massacred innocents and oppressed people under tyranny. The Muslims did the world a huge favour by defeating the crusaders.

Goku
05-10-2007, 01:58 AM
1923 was a mere formality. The Ottoman Empire had effectively dissolved long before then.
It still existed and was at its height of power in the 16-17th century, spanning over 3 continents.

Kashnowe
05-10-2007, 01:58 AM
Why is America obsessed with spreading their ideology violently?? I though you were peace love people
philosopher it says you live in orlando florida. for crying out loud thats where disney world is.....:)

you must know from living in america that we are generally peace loving people. in fact no matter where you go in the world people are generally peaceful and good. unfortunately our government is not a clear voice of the people. unfortunately not enough americans vote and the govt has run amuck.

Philosopher
05-10-2007, 02:07 AM
No one kicked them out. They decided, with quite obvious good reason, that it wasn't safe for them to be a minority everywhere, so they started moving to Israel and formed the country we know today. Remember, there was no Palestinian state before Israel was formed, Palestine was a possesion of the British Empire. The creation of Israel was initially peacefull, it was Arab nations that started all of the wars.
It is apparent that you have no expertise when it comes to the history of Israel. Instead of listing all your logical fallacies, I will attempt to correct your factual inaccuracies.

1.) During 1915-16, as World War I was underway, the British High Commissioner in Egypt, Sir Henry McMahon, secretly corresponded with Husayn ibn `Ali, the patriarch of the Hashemite family and Ottoman governor of Mecca and Medina. McMahon convinced Husayn to lead an Arab revolt against the Ottoman Empire, which was aligned with Germany against Britain and France in the war. McMahon promised that if the Arabs supported Britain in the war, the British government would support the establishment of an independent Arab state under Hashemite rule in the Arab provinces of the Ottoman Empire, including Palestine. The Arab revolt, led by T. E. Lawrence ("Lawrence of Arabia") and Husayn's son Faysal, was successful in defeating the Ottomans, and Britain took control over much of this area during World War I.

2.) You also claim that Israeli was initially acquired peacefully. I invite you to return to reality. The war began because Israel made a PRE-EMPTIVE attack on Egypt.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2654251.stm

It is interestesting to note that Israel broke her promise by this pre-emtive attack. Prime Minister Golda Meir promised Kenneth Keating that Israel wanted to "avoid" bloodshed.

The state of Israel was built on lies, and as Christopher Hitches said, is a epitome of modern imperialism. What followed the were decades of Zionist terrorism, expulsion of Palestinians Arabs from their homeland, massacres, erasing of Arab towns and villages, desecration of Muslim and Christian holy places, war crimes, crimes against humanity, and formation of over 4 million refugees.

Goku
05-10-2007, 02:07 AM
Would that favor include the untold numbers of victims of islamic imperialist conquest that lead to the Crusades?
History is riddled with conquests, however unlike the crusaders, the Muslims brought great economic and technological advantages and enlightenment.

For a sample, watch this British documentary by Channel 4:

When the Muslims ruled Europe:

http://nomi.ibnmasud.com/blog/when-t...-ruled-europe/

One Magnificent structure built by Muslims in Spain in the 13th century is the AlHumbra, a wonder even today:

http://www.saudiaramcoworld.com/issue/200604/alhambra/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra

Philosopher
05-10-2007, 02:11 AM
Within your hysterical tirade, you somehow the fact that the islamic empire collapsed from within following the Crusades.

Reality may cause you to recoil in anger but the truth will be good for you.
No refutation, as expected. Go read up on history books. Ad-hominem does not benefit your cause :D

And it was all downhill from there.

In the meantime, after throwing off the shackles of islamic imperialism, the West has broken new ground in every scientific, medical, technology and social discipline.

We appreciate you stepping aside.
I invite you to come back to reality. While the Ottoman Empire was weakening, the West was busy with their World Wars and genocide of 11 million people.

Goku
05-10-2007, 02:12 AM

In the meantime, after throwing off the shackles of islamic imperialism, the West has broken new ground in every scientific, medical, technology and social discipline.

Well now that the Muslims have thrown off the "shackles of Western imperialism" (Well, except in Iraq, Afghan and Palestine) hopefully they can now develop their lands even further for the benefit of their people.

Keltoi
05-10-2007, 02:15 AM
I'm not sure any of this relates to the topic....

Goku
05-10-2007, 02:20 AM

As a side note the West started making those breakthroughs after overthrowing strict Christian rule after the dark ages and eventually secularising their countries.

Goku
05-10-2007, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
I'm not sure any of this relates to the topic....
Neither am I. :?

On topic, that is one of the reasons why the Democrats need to win the 2008 election. In the modern age, one country cannot force its views and values on another by violence and occupation.

Philosopher
05-10-2007, 02:27 AM
It's useless responding to Ruggedtouch.

His posts are intellectually dishonest and all refutations of his posts will eventually be deleted by the moderators.

Let's stay on topic :)

Goku
05-10-2007, 02:33 AM
*Deleted*

Pygoscelis
05-10-2007, 02:39 AM
What gave you that idea?

The USA has been in a constant state of armed conflict (interference in other countries, often very bloody) at least since the second world war. Don't buy into the US propaganda. They are not and have never been interested in peace.

August
05-10-2007, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Goku
No it didnt. The crusaders were sheer evil who massacred innocents and oppressed people under tyranny. The Muslims did the world a huge favour by defeating the crusaders.
The Crusades were 1000 years ago. give it a rest, all of you.

Goku
05-10-2007, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
What gave you that idea?

The USA has been in a constant state of armed conflict (interference in other countries, often very bloody) at least since the second world war. Don't buy into the US propaganda. They are not and have never been interested in peace.
Thats why ts very dangerous to allow the US to get too far ahead of other countries. No offense to Americans who want peace, but if a lunatic gets into the white house, he can abuse the trust given to him such as Bush has done and use developments made by the former generations in US to threaten or violently occupy/wage wars on other countries.

As Abraham Lincoln said:

"Allow the president to invade a neighbouring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose—and you allow him to make war at pleasure."

Not only did this topic reveal the Bush "administration's" plan to wage wars against 7 countries in 5 years, the US also threatened to "bomb Pakistan back to the stoneage" unless Pakistan joins the US in the war against Afghanistan.

Outrageous, those nations have the right to exist and govern themselves, the US would never issue such threats or violence against Russia or China because they would probably defeat the US, is bullying weaker countries something the US prides itself on?

guyabano
05-10-2007, 08:34 AM
Thats why ts very dangerous to allow the US to get too far ahead of other countries. No offense to Americans who want peace, but if a lunatic gets into the white house, he can abuse the trust given to him such as Bush has done and use developments made by the former generations in US to threaten or violently occupy/wage wars on other countries.

As Abraham Lincoln said:

"Allow the president to invade a neighbouring nation, whenever he shall deem it necessary, and you allow him to do so whenever he may choose to say he deems it necessary for such a purpose—and you allow him to make war at pleasure."

Not only did this topic reveal the Bush "administration's" plan to wage wars against 7 countries in 5 years, the US also threatened to "bomb Pakistan back to the stoneage" unless Pakistan joins the US in the war against Afghanistan.

Outrageous, those nations have the right to exist and govern themselves, the US would never issue such threats or violence against Russia or China because they would probably defeat the US, is bullying weaker countries something the US prides itself on?
Good Post ! Agree ! :thumbs_up

guyabano
05-10-2007, 08:59 AM
LMAO! Do you think the Islamic empire fell because of the Crusades?? Wow, I sense strong stupidity here :)

Do you not know there was something called the "Ottoman Empire" a century after the Crusade that lasted 600-700 years??? There was also called the "Mughal Empire" and the "Safavid Empire??"

I urge you to leave this forum to avoid further humiliation. Your ignorance is glaring when it comes to history.
I also sense stupidy here !

The Ottoman Empire: Does it still exist today ? NO !
The Mughal Empire : Does it exist today ? NO !
The Safavid Empire: And this one? Exist? NO !

Conclusion: They all collapsed !

So what was so wrong on his words?

HBot 5000
05-10-2007, 09:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghira
In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

http://statusquo.muslimways.com/2007...ley-clark-ret/

I think all those countries listed has been attacked or were seriously threatened by this administration.
Totally disgusting :(

islamirama
05-10-2007, 02:44 PM
"We used to be allies with Osama Bin Laden & Saddam Hussain" - Republican Ron Paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEJJ1GHteLM

MTAFFI
05-10-2007, 03:14 PM

You really think so huh? The US has the most powerful military in the world today, there is not a country that can defeat it, Russia is just now getting back to its feet and China is only an emerging super power because of the US. What does that tell you?

islamirama
05-10-2007, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
You really think so huh? The US has the most powerful military in the world today, there is not a country that can defeat it, Russia is just now getting back to its feet and China is only an emerging super power because of the US. What does that tell you?
US gives Israel billions in aid every year and yet can't take care of its own social security or other programs and citizens. It also gives most advance technology and weapons to the zionist terrorists. Israel's Air Force is best in the world, better than US, thanks to US.

China is the only country with most surplus (over 900 billion), all it has to do is pull only 5% of its investments out of US and US is a thirdworld country over night. China has great army and technology, they recently shot down US spy satellite with a laser. Unlike US china plays down what it has rather then boast about it. And US is a dieing empire, it's just kicking and throwing tantrims to prove its still high and mighty, trying to get a few good barks out but no one fears it anymore.

MTAFFI
05-10-2007, 03:35 PM
US gives Israel billions in aid every year and yet can't take care of its own social security or other programs and citizens. It also gives most advance technology and weapons to the zionist terrorists. Israel's Air Force is best in the world, better than US, thanks to US.

China is the only country with most surplus (over 900 billion), all it has to do is pull only 5% of its investments out of US and US is a thirdworld country over night. China has great army and technology, they recently shot down US spy satellite with a laser. Unlike US china plays down what it has rather then boast about it. And US is a dieing empire, it's just kicking and throwing tantrims to prove its still high and mighty, trying to get a few good barks out but no one fears it anymore.
I am not sure you know much about world economics or military might... The US is certainly not a dying empire, the thought is laughable, the US is still in its infant stages as a country. Here is the thing, the US is not on the same continent as the Chinese or Russia, which is a huge tactical advantage, since China doesnt consume its entire continent. The US can set up base in Europe or wherever and attack from there, not only that but Chinas army is comprised of people, not technology people are vulnerable, technology is not. As far as the spy satelite, good for them they shot down a low flying satelite, do you not think the US could wipe out their satelites in an instant? If you dont you are mistaken. The Chinese wouldnt reach US soil, but theirs would be tarnished and broken by the end. About your little spill on the Chinese investments, tell me what investments do they have in the US? There is a trade surplus, which means they export to us, and the thing is we can make everything they make and it would benefit our economy, things would just be a bit more expensive. What would happen to Chinas economy is the country that imports almost half of their exports stopped? However this is all pointless to discuss, since China and the US are not going to war with each other anytime soon, since they too have a common interest with each other. Why arent they puppets of the US, they seem to go along with the flow too?

Muezzin
05-10-2007, 05:26 PM
This thread started off interesting, but has become so spamalicious with off-topic posts that I just have to lock it, dahlings.

Thread closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.