/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam alaykum..

nabzzz
08-08-2005, 12:00 PM
Asalam alaykum wr wb 2 all brothers and sisters in islam...

I am a muslim brother from UK and really interested in islamic topics to learn from.

why my nicname 'nabzzz'? well simply , because it indicates my real name which im sure a few will know in here. why the 3 z's at the end? well , i made a nicname which was only nabz and unfortunetly i couldnt get into it for some odd reason.

as for this site, alhamdulilah its first class and im sure ill learn alot from u all (looking at the knowledge and understanding u all have mashallah).

well thats all i got to say to introduce myself at the moment.

Nabzzz
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
08-08-2005, 12:10 PM
:sl:

Welcome to LI. :) Enjoy.

Hajar
08-08-2005, 12:18 PM

Welcome to the LI forum Brother :)

- Qatada -
08-08-2005, 12:19 PM
walaikum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh..

bro iz yo name nabeel or smthin :p

wasalam o alikum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
08-08-2005, 12:24 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Aqib
bro iz yo name nabeel or smthin :p
I have a funny sensation in my left hemisphere - betwixt the temporal and occipital lobe to be exact that you're not going to get an answer to that from a one post wonder. . .

Uthman
08-08-2005, 12:43 PM

Ah, I see. I thought it was like the time when LI went to Islamicaweb and all the one post wonders are coming to LI. But alas, I stand corrected.

A7med
08-08-2005, 01:05 PM
SALAAM!! and welcome to LI!!!! HOPE U ENJOY!!!!!!!

Mainul_Islam
08-09-2005, 05:15 AM
assalaamu alaikum, bro.

welcome to the forum.

lol u added me in MSN before i even got to welcome u

Rabi'ya
08-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to LI fourm

Wsalaam

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.