/* */

PDA

View Full Version : police hold 7/7 widow

S_87
05-09-2007, 11:42 AM
The wife of 7 July bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan is among four people arrested in connection with the 2005 attacks, which killed 52 people.
Officers arrested Hasina Patel, 29, and two men in West Yorkshire and one man in Selly Oak, Birmingham. Seven addresses are being searched.

The four, aged between 22 and 34, are suspected of commissioning, preparing or instigating acts of terrorism.

They will be questioned at London's Paddington Green police station later.

A search is being carried out of a property in the Handsworth area of Birmingham, believed to be in Leonard Road.

In Selly Oak, police are guarding a student hall of residence involved in one of the raids, but a University of Birmingham spokeswoman said the man arrested was not a student there.

A police lorry took away a silver Peugeot 307 from the Victoria Hall block of flats on Grange Road. A car was also removed from the Handsworth address.

West Midlands Police said the man arrested in Selly Oak was 22 years old.

In West Yorkshire five addresses are being searched - two houses in Penton Road and Dale Street, Dewsbury; two in Tempest Road, Beeston, Leeds; and one in Hayburn Gardens, Batley.

Others charged

Among those arrested was Khalid Khaliq, 34, from Tempest Road in Beeston - the street where 7 July Aldgate Tube bomber Shehzad Tanweer lived.

Tanweer was one of four suicide bombers to mount the co-ordinated attacks in the capital nearly two years ago, which also injured more than 750 people.

Ringleader Khan, 30, killed six people when he bombed a train near Edgware Road station.

Bomber Shehzad Tanweer also lived in Tempest Road in Beeston

A train travelling between King's Cross and Russell Square was also bombed, as was a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square.

The arrests on Wednesday morning followed an intelligence-led operation involving Scotland Yard's counter-terrorism command and units in West Yorkshire and the West Midlands.

Armed officers were not used in the operation.

Police said the inquiry remained a "painstaking investigation" into whether anyone knew what the bombers had been planning and who may have helped them.

Both West Midlands and West Yorkshire forces said they were keeping the affected local communities informed.

Community

Chief superintendent Barry South, of West Yorkshire Police, said the searches could take a matter of hours or days.

"We don't perceive any threat from the addresses that we are searching at this moment," he said.

"It is a high profile investigation but a low key response in terms of how we are policing this operation."

Refusing to speculate on the identity of the people who had been arrested, he said the important issue was to reassure the local community.

He said meetings had taken place with councillors and key community leaders in the area.

Last month the first people to be charged in connection with the bombings appeared at the Old Bailey in central London.

Mohammed Shakil, 30, Sadeer Saleem, 26, and Waheed Ali, 23, of Beeston, Leeds, are accused of conspiring with the four bombers to cause explosions.

The trio, who came before the court via a video link from prison, were remanded in custody until 8 June.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6637917.stm
May Allah hasten her release and i hope they publisize how innocent she is the same way they are publisizing her arrest :rant:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
05-09-2007, 08:18 PM
:sl:

i feel so badly for her. :( :( :(

- Qatada -
05-09-2007, 08:21 PM
:salamext:

Insha Allaah they will be released soon..

Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:

“This community of mine is a community blessed with mercy. It is not punished in the Hereafter. Instead, it is punished in this world with strife, instability, and bloodshed.” [Musnad Ahmad, Sunan Abî Dâwûd, and Mustadrak al-Hâkim] It is an authentic hadîth. It indicates that Allah has shown mercy on the Islamic community and that its punishment will be in this world instead of the Hereafter.

NobleMuslimUK
05-09-2007, 11:24 PM
They are arresting the wrong people so how can you have justice, they need to arrest the MI5, mossad, cia etc agents who carried this attack out in the first place. Good place to start will be to arrest tony blair, then send him to morroco/egypt to be tortured to get an confession. Maybe send him to gitmo bay to be questioned and tortured.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
05-09-2007, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
They are arresting the wrong people so how can you have justice, they need to arrest the MI5, mossad, cia etc agents who carried this attack out in the first place. Good place to start will be to arrest tony blair, then send him to morroco/egypt to be tortured to get an confession. Maybe send him to gitmo bay to be questioned and tortured. ---
Exactly!

http://www.jamescasbolt.com/bombings.pdf

Facts about 7/7 -
http://video.google.com/googleplayer...75097719&hl=en

HBot 5000
05-10-2007, 09:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
The wife of 7 July bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan is among four people arrested in connection with the 2005 attacks, which killed 52 people.
Officers arrested Hasina Patel, 29, and two men in West Yorkshire and one man in Selly Oak, Birmingham. Seven addresses are being searched.

The four, aged between 22 and 34, are suspected of commissioning, preparing or instigating acts of terrorism.

They will be questioned at London's Paddington Green police station later.

A search is being carried out of a property in the Handsworth area of Birmingham, believed to be in Leonard Road.

In Selly Oak, police are guarding a student hall of residence involved in one of the raids, but a University of Birmingham spokeswoman said the man arrested was not a student there.

A police lorry took away a silver Peugeot 307 from the Victoria Hall block of flats on Grange Road. A car was also removed from the Handsworth address.

West Midlands Police said the man arrested in Selly Oak was 22 years old.

In West Yorkshire five addresses are being searched - two houses in Penton Road and Dale Street, Dewsbury; two in Tempest Road, Beeston, Leeds; and one in Hayburn Gardens, Batley.

Others charged

Among those arrested was Khalid Khaliq, 34, from Tempest Road in Beeston - the street where 7 July Aldgate Tube bomber Shehzad Tanweer lived.

Tanweer was one of four suicide bombers to mount the co-ordinated attacks in the capital nearly two years ago, which also injured more than 750 people.

Ringleader Khan, 30, killed six people when he bombed a train near Edgware Road station.

Bomber Shehzad Tanweer also lived in Tempest Road in Beeston

A train travelling between King's Cross and Russell Square was also bombed, as was a double-decker bus in Tavistock Square.

The arrests on Wednesday morning followed an intelligence-led operation involving Scotland Yard's counter-terrorism command and units in West Yorkshire and the West Midlands.

Armed officers were not used in the operation.

Police said the inquiry remained a "painstaking investigation" into whether anyone knew what the bombers had been planning and who may have helped them.

Both West Midlands and West Yorkshire forces said they were keeping the affected local communities informed.

Community

Chief superintendent Barry South, of West Yorkshire Police, said the searches could take a matter of hours or days.

"We don't perceive any threat from the addresses that we are searching at this moment," he said.

"It is a high profile investigation but a low key response in terms of how we are policing this operation."

Refusing to speculate on the identity of the people who had been arrested, he said the important issue was to reassure the local community.

He said meetings had taken place with councillors and key community leaders in the area.

Last month the first people to be charged in connection with the bombings appeared at the Old Bailey in central London.

Mohammed Shakil, 30, Sadeer Saleem, 26, and Waheed Ali, 23, of Beeston, Leeds, are accused of conspiring with the four bombers to cause explosions.

The trio, who came before the court via a video link from prison, were remanded in custody until 8 June.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6637917.stm
May Allah hasten her release and i hope they publisize how innocent she is the same way they are publisizing her arrest :rant:
After MI5 missed MSK and allowed him and his group to perpetrate one of the worst massacres on british soil I guess they are taking no chances.

If she and the rest are innocent then they will be released, if they were plotting something then i guess they were rightly arrested. Lets give it time and see what happens before passing judgement. :alright:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-10-2007, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Insha Allaah they will be released soon..

Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:

“This community of mine is a community blessed with mercy. It is not punished in the Hereafter. Instead, it is punished in this world with strife, instability, and bloodshed.” [Musnad Ahmad, Sunan Abî Dâwûd, and Mustadrak al-Hâkim] It is an authentic hadîth. It indicates that Allah has shown mercy on the Islamic community and that its punishment will be in this world instead of the Hereafter.

:) mashaAllah

S_87
05-10-2007, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HBot 5000
After MI5 missed MSK and allowed him and his group to perpetrate one of the worst massacres on british soil I guess they are taking no chances.

If she and the rest are innocent then they will be released, if they were plotting something then i guess they were rightly arrested. Lets give it time and see what happens before passing judgement. :alright:

she is innocent, shes trying to build her life up again after what happened and they throw her into the news. they release her address to the public. you dont hear of anyone else being publisized like she is

Gator
05-10-2007, 12:58 PM

she is innocent, shes trying to build her life up again after what happened and they throw her into the news. they release her address to the public. you dont hear of anyone else being publisized like she is
How do you know she is innocent?

I mean, I hope she is and was ignorant of the plot and be exonerated, but what if the evidence shows she knew about the plan and helped? Would you still want her release?

S_87
05-10-2007, 01:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gator
How do you know she is innocent?

I mean, I hope she is and was ignorant of the plot and be exonerated, but what if the evidence shows she knew about the plan and helped? Would you still want her release?
Peace

i dont think she was part of the plot and has gone through enough since 7/7. did you not hear her own legal rep saying she condemned the attacks herself?

Gator
05-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Peace

i dont think she was part of the plot and has gone through enough since 7/7. did you not hear her own legal rep saying she condemned the attacks herself?
Like I said, I hope she's innocent (police will go overboard in these situations sometimes), but my question was if the evidence was strongly against her would you want her released?

S_87
05-10-2007, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gator
Like I said, I hope she's innocent (police will go overboard in these situations sometimes), but my question was if the evidence was strongly against her would you want her released?
i would be very shocked if there is evidence she was involved, if she was involved then after getting over the initial shock if IF she was involved then no not released as i do not condone terrorism.
but like i said, she condemned the atacks her self.

Gator
05-10-2007, 01:42 PM
i would be very shocked if there is evidence she was involved, if she was involved then after getting over the initial shock if IF she was involved then no not released as i do not condone terrorism.
but like i said, she condemned the atacks her self.
I kind of agree. I get the impression that the evidence is weak.

aamirsaab
05-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Please kindly stay on topic.

Amadeus85
05-10-2007, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
They are arresting the wrong people so how can you have justice, they need to arrest the MI5, mossad, cia etc agents who carried this attack out in the first place. Good place to start will be to arrest tony blair, then send him to morroco/egypt to be tortured to get an confession. Maybe send him to gitmo bay to be questioned and tortured.
Thnx God for people like you , because i have almost forgotten that the Jews stand behind the London bombings. :thumbs_up
The Jews took muslim names, pretended to be muslims, appeared in muslim families(which is definitely a mossad action!) and then they made these suicide bombings in London!
Its interesting because lately i found a man on tv who said the same thing as you about the London bombings and Jews responsibility .
His name was Borat Sagdiyev.
Salam.

islamirama
05-10-2007, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaron85
Thnx God for people like you , because i have almost forgotten that the Jews stand behind the London bombings. :thumbs_up
The Jews took muslim names, pretended to be muslims, appeared in muslim families(which is definitely a mossad action!) and then they made these suicide bombings in London!
Its interesting because lately i found a man on tv who said the same thing as you about the London bombings and Jews responsibility .
Salam.

Don't be a blind followerer of the media and gov't. See the facts yourself and question what is fed to you....

Facts about 7/7 -

Amadeus85
05-10-2007, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Don't be a blind followerer of the media and gov't. See the facts yourself and question what is fed to you....

Facts about 7/7 -

Hey! but i agree with you folks :thumbs_up The Jews did this! There are so many evidences! only a blindman could think that muslims did this, not the Jews. The Jews in cooperation with british goverment created and commited the London suicide bombings! Just after they made attacks in Madrit and 9-11 of course.
And not to mention that the guy who killed Theo van Gogh was well known Mossad agent!
Wake up!

islamirama
05-10-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey! but i agree with you folks :thumbs_up The Jews did this! There are so many evidences! only a blindman could think that muslims did this, not the Jews. The Jews in cooperation with british goverment created and commited the London suicide bombings! Just after they made attacks in Madrit and 9-11 of course.
And not to mention that the guy who killed Theo van Gogh was well known Mossad agent!
Wake up!
keep that lid closed and keep spurting fumes, you won't get far with that attitude. what are you afraid of in watching the video, afraid your false beliefs won't support your muslim terrorist views?

- Qatada -
05-10-2007, 07:05 PM

Ayt guys, calm down.. aaron, plz stop with your sarcasm and bro islamirama, allow it insha Allaah. :)

Amadeus85
05-10-2007, 07:49 PM

Ayt guys, calm down.. aaron, plz stop with your sarcasm and bro islamirama, allow it insha Allaah. :)
Sometimes sarcasm is the best way to show how childish and stupid some conspiracy theories are.
But i am not suprised at all.
In my country there are also some people with the same theories like Islamirama.
They say that Jews prepared and comitted the Holocaust.
But in my country 99% of people know that those kind of people are lunatics.
Salaam

- Qatada -
05-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Sometimes sarcasm is the best way to show how childish and stupid some conspiracy theories are.
In my country there are also some people with the same theories like Islamirama.
Salaam

Please don't use offensive language, if you have one opinion - you have the right to that, and if someone else has another opinion - they have the right to that.

Regards.

islamirama
05-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Salaam
Afraid your beliefs will be shaken by a "conspiracy" video?

Amadeus85
05-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Please don't use offensive language, if you have one opinion - you have the right to that, and if someone else has another opinion - they have the right to that.

Regards.
Would you mind if i ask you, in your own opinion who performed the London attacks? I would be very happy to know your answer.

Regards.

Amadeus85
05-10-2007, 08:07 PM

Even sites like IslamOnline admits that the attacks in London were made by muslim fanatics.In Madrit and New York also. Most imams in Europe condemned those attacks, but they admitted that they were made by muslims extremists.

- Qatada -
05-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Would you mind if i ask you, in your own opinion who performed the London attacks? I would be very happy to know your answer.

Regards.

The simple answer is I don't know.

Allaah Almighty says in the Qur'an:
O you who believe! If a rebellious evil person comes to you with a news, verify it, lest you harm people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful to what you have done. [Qur'an 49:6]
I can't really trust FOX, CNN and Sky etc. that much now since they've spread alot of lies against Islaam, i.e. saying that we can kill innocents etc. when it's against Islamic teachings, therefore i don't believe them in regards to this also. But we'll all find out on the Day of Judgement, and on that day the truth will become clear, and no-one will be dealt with unjustly.

Regards.

PS: Let's not go offtopic. thanks.

islamirama
05-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Even sites like IslamOnline admits that the attacks in London were made by muslim fanatics.In Madrit and New York also. Most imams in Europe condemned those attacks, but they admitted that they were made by muslims extremists.

so what hinders you from watching a video that questions those "facts" that are being forced upon the world to accept?

S_87
05-10-2007, 08:14 PM

then where are the 'so called' bombers? theyve got to be somewhere.

Amadeus85
05-10-2007, 08:16 PM

Dear mister the suicide bombers who BLOWED up themselves in London buses are DEAD now. In hell i guess.

S_87
05-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Dear mister the suicide bombers who BLOWED up themselves in London buses are DEAD now. In hell i guess.
dear mister i know they would have been blowed up :rolleyes:
read my post again

Amadeus85
05-10-2007, 08:35 PM

The following men carried out the attacks:

* Mohammed Sidique Khan (30) - Edgware Road Tube 8.50 a.m. Lived in Dewsbury with his heavily pregnant wife and young child.
* Shehzad Tanweer (22) - Aldgate Tube 8.50 a.m. Lived in Leeds with his mother and father working in a fish and chips shop.
* Germaine Lindsay (19) - Russell Square 8.50 a.m. Lived in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire with his pregnant wife.
* Hasib Hussain (18) - Tavistock Square 9.47 a.m. Lived in Leeds with his http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-imag...gal.jpgbrother Imran and sister-in-law Shazia.

The bombers caught on CCTV at Luton railway station at 07:21 a.m. on 7 July. From left to right, Hasib Hussain, Germaine Lindsay, Mohammad Sidique Khan, and Shehzad Tanweer

Tape of Shehzad Tanweer

On the eve of the first anniversary of the attacks (6 July 2006), Al Jazeera aired another taped message from one of the bombers - Shehzad Tanweer. He said:

For the non-Muslims in Britain, you may wonder what you have done to deserve this. You are those who have voted in your government who in turn have and still continue to this day continue to oppress our mothers and children, brothers and sisters from the east to the west in Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq and Chechnya. Your government has openly supported the genocide of more than 150,000 innocent Muslims in Fallujah.

We are 100 per cent committed to the cause of Islam. We love death the way you love life. I tell all you British citizens to stop your support to your lying British government and to the so-called war on terror. And ask yourselves: why would thousands of men be ready to give their lives for the cause of Muslims?

What you have witnessed now is only the beginning of a series of attacks which will intensify and continue to until you pull all your troops out of Afghanistan and Iraq. Until you stop all financial and military support to the US and Israel and until you release all Muslim prisoners from Belmarsh and your other concentration camps. And know that if you fail to comply with this then know that this war will never stop and that we are willing to give our lives 100 times over for the cause of Islam. You will never experience peace until our children in Palestine, our mothers and sisters in Kashmir, and our brothers in Afghanistan and Iraq feel peace.

Tape of Mohammad Sidique Khan

On 1 September 2005, Al Jazeera aired a tape featuring Mohammad Sidique Khan, one of the bombers, in which he said:

I and thousands like me are forsaking everything for what we believe. Our drive and motivation doesn't come from tangible commodities that this world has to offer. Our religion is Islam, obedience to the one true God and following the footsteps of the final prophet messenger.

Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world. And your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Until we feel security you will be our targets and until you stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of my people we will not stop this fight. We are at war and I am a soldier. Now you too will taste the reality of this situation.

Hussain at Luton
Hasib Hussain is seen on CCTV at Luton railway station with his backpack hours before detonating the bomb on the No 30 bus on Tavistock Square.

Hussain at King's Cross
A CCTV image of Hasib Hussain leaving Boots chemist on the main concourse of King's Cross railway station at 9am

Hasib Hussain
The bus bomber as seen on his driving licence.

Shehzad Tanweer
The pictures were taken in November 2004 after Tanweer and Khan arrived at Karachi airport. Pakistani officials are trying to establish whether during their visit the pair met militants linked to al-Qaida.

islamirama
05-10-2007, 08:40 PM

:w:

where is the funeral for them? any body remains found? did you forget all the bombers of 9-11 that blew up in planes were all sitting in their home country saudi, wondering what US officals were talking. Some lies are a bit more apparent than others. But hey, go ahead believer what kuffars tell you without questioning it.

I do however find it very interesting how the whole public was against blair and iraq war, and then suddenly 7/7 happened. And guess what? the whole public was rooting for blair.

Everh hear of a thing called False Flags?

i don't know what aron is afraid, as if reading something or watching the same video he posted being pulled apart will shake his belief. maybe you can check it out and judge for yourself, rather then be told what to believe.

S_87
05-10-2007, 09:15 PM
The following men carried out the attacks:

i.know.

did you forget all the bombers of 9-11 that blew up in planes were all sitting in their home country saudi, wondering what US officals were talking. Some lies are a bit more apparent than others. But hey, go ahead believer what kuffars tell you without questioning it.

i dont see that with the 7/7 bombers... or their family

islamirama
05-10-2007, 09:17 PM
i.know.

i dont see that with the 7/7 bombers... or their family
HERE'S YOUR ANSWER!!!

barney
05-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Salam.
The jews made martyrdom tapes, which were clearly photoshopped forgerys, laughably pertaining to be good, innocent muslims. Then placed remote controlled devices in similar looking muslims backpacs.
Everyone knows this. I mean 3000 jews were sent home on the morning of 11/9/01 after a letter from Mossad. yadda yadda.

It's very interesting how these arrests are automatically "mistakes" or "deliberate oppression of the ummar". How about someone saying " If they are guilty of collaberation with the mass murderers then they should be locked up for life"

Or does a persons religion excuse them from being arrested?

islamirama
05-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Two words... False Flags

anyways, Inshalalh may Allah help the widow in her ordeal in all this

ameen

Rhubarb Tart
05-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Barney and Aron watch the video that islamirama gave. Trust me it make alot of sense. Even I thought it was muslims but I guess the video prove it wrong.

Amadeus85
05-10-2007, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106
Barney and Aron watch the video that islamirama gave. Trust me it make alot of sense. Even I thought it was muslims but I guess the video prove it wrong.

Sweet just check my previous post. If this won't change your mind, so i guess that nothing will.

Anyway, i am not going to waste my time by proving more that white is white and black is black.

Lets just stay with our own attitudes about this topic.

Regards.:)

barney
05-10-2007, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sweet106

Seen that one a long time ago. I've been wearing tinfoil around my head ever since.

There are aspects of the Intelligence gathering and the way the bombings wre followed up that fall short of good anti-terror work.
It dosnt change the fact that those 4 men were terrorists, muslim, and not mossad or MI5 agents. You can blind yourself to truths if you like, but grab a hefty supply of tinfoil. You'll need it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7Va-CuaO9M

Look. Here is the Guy admitting he did it. OK? Sheesh!

Keltoi
05-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Please...don't tell me this thread is about Jews being responsible for the London train bombings. I just misread something right?

Muhammad
05-10-2007, 10:41 PM
:sl: and Greetings,

We are going off-topic and conspiracy theories are not allowed.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.