/* */

PDA

View Full Version : :(:(:(...Inna Lillahi wa inna Ilaihi Rajioon! :(:(:(

Al_Imaan
05-09-2007, 12:54 PM
:sl:

:cry: It's so hard to believe that my grandfather recovered from the 1 week old heart surgery and now he's no longer in this world.:cry: :cry: :cry: Now my grandmother's in the hospital. I don't think she can handle this. May Allah make it easy on her and give us all sabr. Please make dua'. :cry: (As u can see, im not not doin a good job with the dua)
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abu abdurrahman
05-09-2007, 01:16 PM
May Allah make the loss easy to bear for you and your family.

"Surely , Allah takes what is His , and what He gives is His , and to all things He has appointed a time ... so have patience and be rewarded."

Reference:
1 Al-Bukhari 2/80, Muslim 2/636.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-09-2007, 01:27 PM
Sorry to hear sis, May Allah grant your grandad junnat al firdaws.

I remember similar things happned with my uncle, they were recovering aswell then out of the blue their condition went worse. Nothing but time will slowly ease y our pain, times will be hard for a while....may Alllah give you sabr.

- Qatada -
05-09-2007, 01:33 PM
:salamext:

Innaa lillaahi wa inna alayhi raji'oon.. may Allaah have mercy on them and the ummah, and may He grant us all His Mercy in this life and the next. ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
05-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Ameen to all the dua's.

i hope he recovers, i hope Allah takes him and all of us to jannatul firdaus.

may Allah grant us all sabr, Ameen

Umar001
05-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Think of it the positive way, for example your grandfather died as a Muslim right. That's it, subhanAllah think about it, we are not to die except as Muslims, and he was allowed that, SubhanAllah!!

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-09-2007, 01:58 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon! May Allah protect him from the punishment of the grave, and enter him in to Jannah, ameen.

Umar001
05-09-2007, 02:01 PM
Plus you know Allah is the Most Mercyful, there are many ahadith on His wonderful Mercy!!

islamirama
05-09-2007, 02:07 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon!

Kuffars say "he is in a better place now", for us that actually is true inshallah. we should take this as reminder that nothing in this duniya is to stay and our time will come soon as well and let that reminder help us strive to be better muslims and make deen our priority.

Best thing you can do for him is be a righteous child. It is one of the sadaqa jar'iyyah that benefits those that have left this duniya. More good Mulsim you are, the more reward he gets. Show your love this way inshallah :)

05-09-2007, 02:10 PM
Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi raaji3oon... May Allah protect him from all His punishments and give you and your family Sabr inshaallah Amin

'Abd al-Baari
05-09-2007, 02:14 PM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raj''oon
May Allah swt grant him the highest stage of Jannah..Ameen..May Allah swt grant your grandmother a speedy recovery and grant your family Sabr...Ameen thumma ameen

tomtomsmom
05-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Awww sis so sorry to hear that. May he rest in peace. I hope your grandmother is ok. I recently had the same thing happen, so if you need to talk you know how to find me!!!!!

Al_Imaan
05-09-2007, 03:05 PM
:cry: Jazak Allah and ameen to all ur dua's...:cry:the hard part is that i constantly have tears in my eyes and its so hard to control it since my mom still doesnt know that her father died:cry:...and she repeatedly prays nafl and makes dua that may Allah let them live longer....that really breaks my heart...seeing my tears will make her suspicious...my grandma was the one who told us not to tell since my mom's really gonna break down...^^know how u feel sarah and thatnx for being there...once again Jazak Allah for the dua's...:cry:

HBot 5000
05-09-2007, 03:24 PM

Sorry to here that. Two years ago my grandfather passed away when i was away and i could not see him before he was buried. Inshallah i offer dua for him everyday. Your story made me think to that time :cry: Time does heal the pain. My grandma (although sometimes she does not show it) cries everyday :cry: however she is getting much better :thumbs_up

However on the plus side i know the promise of Allah :arabic4: in that the believers will be looked after so from this point of view i know he is fine :statisfie

It is not my place to say when you should inform your mother but i would do it asap because the sooner she comes to terms with it the sooner the healing process can begin. :thumbs_up

:w:

Al_Imaan
05-09-2007, 03:39 PM
^^im not even gonna interfere in the part about telling her. I'm goign through a hard time already:cry: and i can't bear to see her going through a tougher time:cry:.....and i'm not supposed to say anything so im just gonna keep quiet...she's been prayin for 2 1/2 hours straight...i just wish she was the type to understand that everyone has to go someday...she let's her pain take over her mind... :cry:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Ameen to all the dua's, have sabr sis, dont worry Allah will inshaAllah take care of your mum, his the best protector right :)

youngsister
05-09-2007, 03:43 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: sis i am soo sorry subxanallah may Allah swt make the grave a good place for him and grant him jannah fardus isha allah
ameen(to all the previous dua).
*hugs*:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-09-2007, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
:cry: :cry: :cry: sis i am soo sorry subxanallah may Allah swt make the grave a good place for him and grant him jannah fardus isha allah
try not to be sorry for the qadr of Allah :D !

inshaAllah the sis will be allright, Allah knows best, his in control, inshaAllah jannah awaits the sis and her family :)

Ameen to all the beautiful dua's

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 04:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786

:cry: It's so hard to believe that my grandfather recovered from the 1 week old heart surgery and now he's no longer in this world.:cry: :cry: :cry: Now my grandmother's in the hospital. I don't think she can handle this. May Allah make it easy on her and give us all sabr. Please make dua'. :cry: (As u can see, im not not doin a good job with the dua)
Salamialikum.

Awwwwwwww sowieeee Ina lillahi wa ina ilai raji'oon.

My poor bbz :cry: . I fell for you! indeed it is a very hard thing loosing a loved one. Don't worry am ALWAYS here for you no matter what. Chin up and remember the good times inshallah. I know it will be hard and a very tuff time for your family and your self including your nan but this is down to Allah Subhanwtallah. We return back to him so inshallah lets have sabr and just keep on performing dua'ah.

Do dua'ah we meet our love ones in janah-ul-Furdus inshallah :statisfie

Afghani am ALWAYS here for you so please don't cry because i told you before if you be hurt i feel the pain aswel thats how much we are attached together!. Subhnallah, nowadays sooo many people dying over soo many issues but its the will of Allah subhwnatallah. One day we will be in the same situation and position that your nan is. So lets all be prepared and just ask for forgivness from Allah subhwnatallah and make dua'ah to Allah subhwnatallah that he the almighty forgives your nan for anything bad he has done in past and lead him to Janah inshallah.

Am all yours sis. So please don't cry am always here for you. Walahi i am always here for you. You may think these are only words and Snowy is sat other end of the world compared to me but NO! am in your heart and so are you so lets just do dua'ah, best thing ever is dua'ah inshallah.

By the way one way or another your mom will find out so inshallah it will be a very hard time when she finds out but luck after her please inshallah. Take it easy just relax and just do dua'ah as i have mentioned enough times inshallah.

Smile Afghani you don't suit crying please.

Ma'assalama

Yourz snowy XX (((hugz)))

you know where i am when you need me even for the littlest thing i am all ears

goldberg
05-09-2007, 04:07 PM
sorry to hear that
Ameen to all the duas

youngsister
05-09-2007, 04:19 PM
try not to be sorry for the qadr of Allah !

inshaAllah the sis will be allright, Allah knows best, his in control, inshaAllah jannah awaits the sis and her family

Ameen to all the beautiful dua's
Ameen, I cant help myself :-[ i say sorry simply because of knowing what the poor sister is going though but your right still..
May Allah swt make it easy for you sis:)

Al_Imaan
05-09-2007, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamialikum.

Awwwwwwww Ina lillahi wa ina ilai raji'oon.

My poor bbz :cry: . I fell for you! indeed it is a very hard thing loosing a loved one. Don't worry am ALWAYS here for you no matter what. Chin up and remember the good times inshallah. I know it will be hard and a very tuff time for your family and your self including your nan but this is down to Allah Subhanwtallah. We return back to him so inshallah lets have sabr and just keep on performing dua'ah.

Do dua'ah we meet our love ones in janah-ul-Furdus inshallah :statisfie

Afghani am ALWAYS here for you so please don't cry because i told you before if you be hurt i feel the pain aswel thats how much we are attached together!. Subhnallah, nowadays sooo many people dying over soo many issues but its the will of Allah subhwnatallah. One day we will be in the same situation and position that your nan is. So lets all be prepared and just ask for forgivness from Allah subhwnatallah and make dua'ah to Allah subhwnatallah that he the almighty forgives your nan for anything bad he has done in past and lead him to Janah inshallah.
Jazak Allah for being there Kitty. It's getting to me worse every moment that passes by. He was a good man and always quiet and humble. The good times?...I hardly ever spent time with him. but i still feel the pain of his loss....just by knowing that he was here alive and in good health was good for us...but his time was up and Allah took his soul...

Am all yours sis. So please don't cry am always here for you. Walahi i am always here for you. You may think these are only words and Snowy is sat other end of the world compared to me but NO! am in your heart and so are you so lets just do dua'ah, best thing ever is dua'ah inshallah.

By the way one way or another your mom will find out so inshallah it will be a very hard time when she finds out but luck after her please inshallah. Take it easy just relax and just do dua'ah as i have mentioned enough times inshallah.

Smile Afghani you don't suit crying please.

you know where i am when you need me even for the littlest thing i am all ears
Eventually my mom will find out. My granparents are actually 2,000 mi. away...they went to AZ to see my uncle...i think their gonna bring his body to NY so that they can do the funeral here....that way, all my aunts and uncles can share their pain....i wish i could smile...it's so painful:cry:...i've never been through sooo much pain....Jazak Allah for all the comments and Ameen to all the dua's....luv u loads kitty... :cry:

جوري
05-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Sister Al-Imaan.. I am so very sorry for your loss and grievances-- insha'Allah your family will come closer together during this hard time and may Allah grant you all As Sabr wa Silwan... I think what your grandfather needs now most is du'a that he be received in Allah's mercy in heaven's high meads Amên and Amên to all the du'a

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 04:42 PM
Jazak Allah for being there Kitty. It's getting to me worse every moment that passes by. He was a good man and always quiet and humble. The good times?...I hardly ever spent time with him. but i still feel the pain of his loss....just by knowing that he was here alive and in good health was good for us...but his time was up and Allah took his soul...

salamualikum.
Bbz i understand exactly how you feel, i have alot of sincere pain for you because indeed i have lost a variety or numerous people from my fmaily and friends who have left me behind :cry:. I know it's hard to imagine not having your love ones here with you when all that time they were alive and now a sudden chnage has grasp your attention. Subhnallah, we should thank allah subhwnatallah for everything my dearest hun. The good times eh? well seriously just do dua'ah even if you never spent enough time with him i know that sux when you lost a loved one and never hardly seen the person often but best thing ever is 'dua'ah' inshallah. Thats what is going to go down with us inshallah. Mashallah. Very nice to hear indeed that he was a good man and quiet and humble mashallah respect. See atleast you remember he is the best nan for life subhnallah.

Sis ask me it's very hard when someone has left you all alone but you need to understand if your going to suffer with this pain in your life then you will end up being ill and it isn't good for you. I used to do that and still do but what am i going to do crying day/night? would that really help me? would i just not kill myself? why harm myself or just sit crying that so doesn't help. We need to have sabr and pray to Allah subhwnatallah. Okay a tear may drop and memmories but we can't live like this forever it's harmful and can cause depression which may lead to serious illness. So please take care ofd your self please atleast for Snowy inshallah.

Indeed it was up to Allah subhwnatallah. We can not do anything now but apart from the best thing which is dua'ah inshallah. I will always remember you and your family and nan in my humble dua'ahs inshallah, you do the same aswel.

Eventually my mom will find out. My granparents are actually 2,000 mi. away...they went to AZ to see my uncle...i think their gonna bring his body to NY so that they can do the funeral here....that way, all my aunts and uncles can share their pain....i wish i could smile...it's so painful:cry:...i've never been through sooo much pain....Jazak Allah for all the comments and Ameen to all the dua's....luv u loads kitty... :cry:
Inshallah she will find out, a very hard thing for her but please take care of her aswel and your self. Take the funeral over and done with then just take it easy bbz please. i know it kills you alot from inside but this is life for us all. Look am ALWAYS here for you and will be forever okay.

Only if i was in US then i will come right now to you but what a piety am in UK at moment. But hey were still Snowy+Afghani right? soo... sis i always love u okay bbz?

I have to bounce now i will get back to you A.S.A.P. inshallah

Mwah. please luck after ya self please and your mom and nan and rest of family inshallah please.

Ma'assalama

Yourz snowy XX (((Hugz)))

zaria
05-09-2007, 04:51 PM
Ameen to the dua. Have Sabr and Be rewarded. May Allah have Mercy on the Ummah Ameen

Riya90
05-09-2007, 05:06 PM
I am so sorry for your loss, may Allaah have mercy on him and ameen to all the otha du'as! :cry: :cry:

Ina lilaahi wa inna ilayhi raji`oon

Al_Imaan
05-09-2007, 05:11 PM
Awwww Kitty, your da best. of course it's always Snowy aka Kitty + Afghani *hugz*...this is just the first day that we're going through...maybe things will get better after a little while...but first dayz are always the hardest...aint it?....Thank u loads for being there kitty...and everyone else....I just can't wait till my mom knows then we can share the pain...:cry:...i'll eventually get over it but maybe not the pain...and once again, Jazak Allah for the dua's everyone....Ma'asalama

AmarFaisal
05-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajeo'on

May Allah have mercy on ur grandparents. Ameen

Uthman
05-09-2007, 05:23 PM

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

My condolences sister. May Allah ease the affairs of your grand-parents and may he give you strength.

Pk_#2
05-09-2007, 05:48 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon!

Ameen to all previous dua's,

Im soo sowi sis :( :'(

Make loads of dua!

Snowflake
05-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss sis. I pray to Allah to have mercy on your grandfather's soul turn his grave into a peaceful abode with the scents and noor of Jannah. May He in His unlimited mercy grant him the highest station in jannahtul-firdaus and give you sabr in what is His will. Ameen.

Please inform your mother asap sis and be strong for her inshaAllah. May Allah make it easy for you all. (Hugs).

H4RUN
05-09-2007, 06:35 PM
Ameen to the previous duas

Sorry to hear such news sis:( Inna lilahi wa'ina'ilahi raji'un. May Allah swt have mercy upon your Grandfather, make the questioning in the grave easy upon him and help you and your family get through this time and give you all sabr. InshaAllah by the will of Allah swt our Lord May he enter into a truly magnificent place. Ameen thumma ameen

Stay strong sis, and help your family come to terms with the loss of your loved one. Just remember we are here as mere travellers.
FiamanAllah

Rafeeq
05-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Eleher Rajeoon

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Awwww Kitty, your da best. of course it's always Snowy aka Kitty + Afghani *hugz*...this is just the first day that we're going through...maybe things will get better after a little while...but first dayz are always the hardest...aint it?....Thank u loads for being there kitty...and everyone else....I just can't wait till my mom knows then we can share the pain...:cry:...i'll eventually get over it but maybe not the pain...and once again, Jazak Allah for the dua's everyone....Ma'asalama
Salamualikum.
Ya Ukthi am always here for you like i said before many times :). Inshallah better of telling your Mom quick before it's turns out dull, as it's the first day/night it's very tuff indeed but inshallah these things happen so chin up and pray for your nan and nana inshallah
Ma'assalama

Al-Hanbali
05-09-2007, 06:50 PM

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Rajiun.

May grant him jannat and give the family sabr...ameen

Ameen to the previous duas

BlissfullyJaded
05-09-2007, 08:17 PM

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oun.

May Allah (Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) grant your grandfather ease in the qabr and grant him Jannatul Firdaws, and may He grant sabr and strength to your family during this hardship. Ameen.

Aisha20
05-09-2007, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Innaa lillaahi wa inna alayhi raji'oon.. may Allaah have mercy on them and the ummah, and may He grant us all His Mercy in this life and the next. ameen.

ameen :cry:

Maarya
05-09-2007, 09:23 PM
i'm so sorry sister :cry:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

ameen to all du'as

Ghira
05-09-2007, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Ameen....Khuda bubakhchash khurak wa dua maykunam ke famili shumara Khudawand sabr beta....:w:

I hope u can read farsi....

unknown_JJ
05-09-2007, 10:00 PM
aww sorry 2 hear that

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Raj''oon

may Allah SWT make u strong and bless u and ur family ameen

*noor
05-09-2007, 10:22 PM

Inna lillaahi wa ilayhi raaji3oon. May Allah have mercy on your grandfather and grant him Jannah. Ameen!

I know it hurts to lose someone but look at it this way, it's only a matter of time before it's each of our turn to leave this world. We are only visitors here, we weren't meant to stay in this world. This is just a journey. And our destination is the hereafter. Whenever somebody dies or something bad happens, we shouldn't give up, we should try and take it as an opportunity and think about why we are here. It makes the fact that this life is very brief and temporary very obvious, inshaAllah increasing our iman and our good deeds and strengthening our will to succeed so that we can have the best of the Hereafter.

May Allah unite your family with your grandfather in jannah during the hereafter. Ameen!

If you want to talk you know where to reach me.

Take care. May Allah grant us all patience! Ameen!

Al_Imaan
05-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Jazak Allah to Maarya, Aisha20, Jawharah, Ibn-Muhammad, Kittygyal, rafeeq, H4RUN, Muslimah_Sis, Maliha Misam, Osman, AmarFaisal, for all the dua's and comments.

Originally posted by *noor

Inna lillaahi wa ilayhi raaji3oon. May Allah have mercy on your grandfather and grant him Jannah. Ameen!

I know it hurts to lose someone but look at it this way, it's only a matter of time before it's each of our turn to leave this world. We are only visitors here, we weren't meant to stay in this world. This is just a journey. And our destination is the hereafter. Whenever somebody dies or something bad happens, we shouldn't give up, we should try and take it as an opportunity and think about why we are here. It makes the fact that this life is very brief and temporary very obvious, inshaAllah increasing our iman and our good deeds and strengthening our will to succeed so that we can have the best of the Hereafter.

May Allah unite your family with your grandfather in jannah during the hereafter. Ameen!

If you want to talk you know where to reach me.

Take care. May Allah grant us all patience! Ameen!
It's good to see ur back. I was gonna email u sometime before but since my grandfather had a heart attack a week before, my mind was really occupied...I love u soo much for all that u've done for me noor, but it's like when one problem is over, another occurs...but i still am thankful to all in all situations...Ameen to ur dua'.....and for all of u who'r still wondering, my mom still doesnt know...im not allowed to tell her so its not my fault...my dad and i have planned that we're gonna go to NY tmorrow nite....the whole family's gonna be there....wish me luck cuz there's gonna be a whole bunch of crying...:cry:....and all ur comments are making me feel much better...Jazak Allah...I always have u guys in my prayers...

Originally Posted by Ghira

Ameen....Khuda bubakhchash khurak wa dua maykunam ke famili shumara Khudawand sabr beta....
I hope u can read farsi....

well, of course i can read farsi. After all, im afghan....Ameen to ur dua'...Tashakur, Khuda zinda dashta bashet wa umre daraz jaan jor naseebet kona

Hawa
05-09-2007, 11:03 PM
Salaam, may Allah have mercy on all our dead and our dying. I pray you and your family come out of this with your iman higher than ever inshallah.

FatimaAsSideqah
05-09-2007, 11:04 PM

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your granparents!

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon! May Allah Ta'ala protect him from the punishment of the grave and enter him in to Jannah!

Fi Amani Allah

jannat
05-10-2007, 10:11 AM
"Innaa lillaahi wa inna alayhi raji'oon"
i am sorry to here the news. May allah tala reward your grandfather to Jannah and give your family ease and sabr inshallah.
Take care and be strong!!

Snowflake
05-10-2007, 10:38 AM
ameen thuma ameen to all the duaas

Let not tears for the departed glaze our sight
For this duniya is temporary... merely a flight
One by one we shall be freed from this prison
We submit to Allah's will, whatever the reason
Alhumdulillah to everything, even if seems bad
Say alhumdulillah always, even when you're sad

love & hugs to al-imaan sis

Have Faith
05-12-2007, 03:21 PM
As Salamu Aleykum wa rahmatullaah

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajiuun
Dont Worry sis, Inshallah Allah will reserve ur Grandpa a place in Jannatul Firdaws!! And May He Have mercy upon him , and the rest of the believers!!

Kittygyal
05-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Salamualikum.
Bbz how are you? haven't heard much from you from these few past days hope everything is aright inshallah. I miss you :cry:
are you eating healthy?
how is your health?
how is your mom?
did you tell her?
has the grave been sent off?
Ma'assalama

Al_Imaan
05-14-2007, 06:37 PM
I've missed u too kitty :(....here's what happened (if u'r interested)

On Wed. night, my dad told my mom about the situation cuz he felt really bad for her. then he called my aunt and told her...everyone came over my house and we're all cryin.....we had to get the fact through our head that the more we cry, the more harder it'll be for my grandfather....things were worse than I expected...Well, when we got to NY on Thursday, my aunts were standing in the hallway of my grandma's house waiting for us...they told my mom to control her tears cuz my grandma was in a bad state @ that point. we went into the living room and about 30 ppl were seated, about half were my family. I just sat there without saying "salam" to anyone, my mom fell to my grandma's feet and cried like she never did before...when she got up, my cuzin told me it was the best time to say salam to her and everyone else. When i reached her, i just collapsed in her arms and felt like i was melting.....I tried to calm her, but i was cryin myself....It was so sad....at 8:30 that thursday nite, my grandfather's body arrived at the funeral home of the masjid. The mullah was someone that my family knew well...everyone arrived there and he told us to stay in the waiting area while they got my grampa ready. As soon as they told us, everyone rushed in. He looked as if he were sleeping, his face filled w/ noor. I kissed his hands, forehead, cheeks and also touched his beard just like he used to. My aunts kissed his feet and everyone was goin crazy. We cried alot. But had to stop at some point. Everyone really tried hard not to cry. They did a fair job @ it. My cuzin was readin dua's in his ear, and both his index fingers went up like u do it in salat. The wound from his operation had still not healed. When they washed his body, my uncle told us that when they removed the tube from his arm, he started bleeding.
The next day before salatul janazah, they bought his coffin to his house and his face was shown one last time. It was very sad. On sat. morning after fajr, my aunts and uncles and a few of my cuzins, we went to his grave and read quran and made dua. I'm still in a state of denial. I can't believe he left us. May Allah have mercy on him and grant him Jannah....one more thing, everytime someone would come over my grandma's house or call, my mom and her sisters would cry. and rite some lady called and my moms cryin again...its very sorrowful...I never knew I loved him so much. We would never think to ourselves that the time is going to come one day, i guess that's y it got to us really hard....:cry:...Jazak Allah for all the comments and Ameen to the dua's..

Khayal
05-14-2007, 07:24 PM

Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Ilaehe Raje'on!!

So sorry to hear that, May Allaah Subhana Wa Ta'aala mercy on your grandfather and grant him Jannah. InshaAllah and Ameen!

Kittygyal
05-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I've missed u too kitty :(....here's what happened (if u'r interested)

On Wed. night, my dad told my mom about the situation cuz he felt really bad for her. then he called my aunt and told her...everyone came over my house and we're all cryin.....we had to get the fact through our head that the more we cry, the more harder it'll be for my grandfather....things were worse than I expected...Well, when we got to NY on Thursday, my aunts were standing in the hallway of my grandma's house waiting for us...they told my mom to control her tears cuz my grandma was in a bad state @ that point. we went into the living room and about 30 ppl were seated, about half were my family. I just sat there without saying "salam" to anyone, my mom fell to my grandma's feet and cried like she never did before...when she got up, my cuzin told me it was the best time to say salam to her and everyone else. When i reached her, i just collapsed in her arms and felt like i was melting.....I tried to calm her, but i was cryin myself....It was so sad....at 8:30 that thursday nite, my grandfather's body arrived at the funeral home of the masjid. The mullah was someone that my family knew well...everyone arrived there and he told us to stay in the waiting area while they got my grampa ready. As soon as they told us, everyone rushed in. He looked as if he were sleeping, his face filled w/ noor. I kissed his hands, forehead, cheeks and also touched his beard just like he used to. My aunts kissed his feet and everyone was goin crazy. We cried alot. But had to stop at some point. Everyone really tried hard not to cry. They did a fair job @ it. My cuzin was readin dua's in his ear, and both his index fingers went up like u do it in salat. The wound from his operation had still not healed. When they washed his body, my uncle told us that when they removed the tube from his arm, he started bleeding.
The next day before salatul janazah, they bought his coffin to his house and his face was shown one last time. It was very sad. On sat. morning after fajr, my aunts and uncles and a few of my cuzins, we went to his grave and read quran and made dua. I'm still in a state of denial. I can't believe he left us. May Allah have mercy on him and grant him Jannah....one more thing, everytime someone would come over my grandma's house or call, my mom and her sisters would cry. and rite some lady called and my moms cryin again...its very sorrowful...I never knew I loved him so much. We would never think to ourselves that the time is going to come one day, i guess that's y it got to us really hard....:cry:...Jazak Allah for all the comments and Ameen to the dua's..

Salamualikum.
Om... all i can say is Subhnallah!
Amin to the dua'ah. I know you wouldn't belive me after all its NET but walahi i am sat infront typing and whilst reading your post i shed into tears that really got to me:cry: :cry:
Bbz i know it's very hard to loose a love one but remember amm always here for you, take care of ya mom and everyone else but most importantly YOURSELF please.
Love ya
Ma'assalama

Yours Kitty for eva xx (((Hugz)))

shadya
05-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon :cry:

Pure Imaan
05-15-2007, 02:00 PM
My Allah allow ur grandfather into Janaat Al Fidrous inshallah, Im sorry to hear about ur grandfather , I miss my grandfather very much it hurts but I then assure myself that he is in a better place, this world is like a cage for us and sis death is only the beginning, I pray you all will be reunited with your grandfather in jannah and I pray your grandma's heath improves. Do not worry, everytime you think of your grandfather jus think that he is with ALLAH (swt) now. Be patient my sister be patient. If you need to talk then im here as well, anytime sis, tke cre now.

Noor
05-15-2007, 02:06 PM

This life is but a drop of water while the afterlife is an ocean!

May Allah grant your grandfather Jannah, grant your grandmother ease, and your family comfort. AMEEN

The Hereafter is our real destination! Be sad not dear sister!

Kittygyal
05-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Salamualikum.
If you come online whenever i just wana say i miss you and i hope your okay along with family inshallah :)
Love u and miss you loads ((hugz))
Ma'assalama xx

Snowflake
05-16-2007, 09:31 AM

When sorrow bites and the heart sheds tears of blood
You ask why this happened and would've stopped it if you could
Your imaan drops a level or two, no matter how strong it was
But pious souls of the departed, care not for your loss

For they, you see, are glad to have been freed
From a worldly prison of fitnah, sin and greed
They understand not, why you cry at their departure
For they have witnessed their Jannah, in the Here-After

Hadiths say, mourn not their death for more than three days
Endless sorrow means grudging Allah's will and His ways
Remember them in the way that pleases Allah and helps the deceased
Convey rewards to them by reciting Al-Qur'an, which they now need

And remember, the pious soul is happy that he's passed
And cannot understand why your head is so messed
He's been given glad tidings that Jannah shall be his
"Why do you cry?" he asks, "When I've been given this?"

So, when sorrow weakens your imaan and the cracks begin to show
Remember Allah loves those, who submit to His will and bow
Even in sadness, remember that the deceased soul is now helpless
Shed not tears in vain but use them to beg for his forgiveness

For some, though, Jannah might come after a spell in the Fire
Your sorrow won't help, all they want is your prayer
"If only you knew"! says the soul to himself
"You'd forget about me and start crying for yourself."

I'm not saying, you shouldn't feel sad or cry
But that, to sorrow, the balm of imaan you should apply
You see, there's no wound that imaan cannot heal
Accepting Allah's will is the deal

So cry a little and make duaa a lot
Nothing's more important for the deceased - forget that not
When we depart from this world one day, sooner or later
We'll too be needing duaas to help us in the Here-After

love & hugs al-Imaan sis

anonymous
05-16-2007, 05:52 PM
we lost sum1 very special n dear to us las nyt, our 'shining star', totali out d blu, stil hasnt sunk in, please al make dua 4 her :'(, cried so much ma eyes are hurtin, but its tyms like this we realise exactly wat our purpose in tis life is, everythin can change in jus a split second :'(, please make dua

ws asian queen

Al_Imaan
05-16-2007, 07:02 PM
kitty, im there but ur not:(....anyway, Jazak Allah for all the support...*Hugs*...and i miss u too...

sis noor, Jazak Allah and Ameen to your dua'....thanx for bein there..

muslimah_sis, I'm retuning ur love and *hugs*...:)....thanx for the nice poem....

and anonymous aka asian queen, May Allah give u sabr like He gave me and grant ur loved one a home in Jannah. Ameen.

Kittygyal
05-16-2007, 08:07 PM
kitty, im there but ur not:(....anyway, Jazak Allah for all the support...*Hugs*...and i miss u too...

and anonymous aka asian queen, May Allah give u sabr like He gave me and grant ur loved one a home in Jannah. Ameen.
Salamualikum.
I am here Afghani am here all the way. :)

Om... is this my Queen, shoot. Am sowiee to hear about your loss. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon :cry:

amin to the dua'ah

ma'assalama

Kittygyal
05-22-2007, 04:33 PM
Salamualikum.
How are you Afghani? everything okay, Mom,papa,Nan etc etc and YOURSELF?
How is Nan?
Ma'assalama Take care

anonymous
05-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Inna Lillahi wa inna Ilaihi Rajioon
To Allah we blong and to him we shall return
May Allah grant him paradise ameeen im very sorry to hear that sista
hope u okey sis

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Salamualikum.
May i ask how is your health and has your nan came back from hospital yet?
Ma'assalama

Al_Imaan
06-01-2007, 04:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
May i ask how is your health and has your nan came back from hospital yet?
Ma'assalama

im doin fine:). How bout u?...havent had much time to chit chat...yea she did...quite a while back...she's not cryin or anything but takin it real hard inside....

Kittygyal
06-01-2007, 04:24 PM

im doin fine:). How bout u?...havent had much time to chit chat...yea she did...quite a while back...she's not cryin or anything but takin it real hard inside....
Salamualikum.
Good to hear my beloved sister in Islam :)
Remember things like this happen often and we need to get use to it because one day we will be called by our Almighty ONE DAY inshallah. We have less time so are we really prepared? if not then we should inshallah.

Take care of ya self and your nan along with the rest of homiez inshallah inshallah inshallah.
Remember your always in my heart no matter what, maybe i don't say salam or talk much to you does not mean i have forgotten about you but it means we are really stuck together as a siterhood in Islam. I have every respect for you and you have the same so don't feel upset when i don't talk to you or anything just shows the love of our sisterhood inshallah.
Am always here for you till the day i die and be called inshallah. So i never know when i will die maybe today, now tommorrow allah hu alim so i want to say I love You fisabillah and take care of ya self and everyone else inshallah.

I hope your eating well:?
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.