/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamulaikum

Daffodil
05-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Aasalmulaikum bros n sis, hope ur all doing well, not been on here for months now so thought i would kwikly come on here whillst i have the chance to giv my salaams.

miss all of u lots.

nafeesa

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
05-09-2007, 04:45 PM
salaamz ukhty =)

- Qatada -
05-09-2007, 04:52 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome back sister, have you and bro Dawud made hijrah to leicester yet?

:salamext:

ummAbdillah
05-09-2007, 05:09 PM
:salamext:
it's good to have you back sis :)
get posting again lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Riya90
05-09-2007, 05:11 PM
welcome bak :)

Al_Imaan
05-09-2007, 05:12 PM
:welcome: back.

AmarFaisal
05-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Welcome back sista

The Ruler
05-09-2007, 05:28 PM
:sl:

:welcome: back ukhti :)...hows akhi dawud...and lil abdullah?

hope everything is good and fine insha'allah :)

:w:

Pk_#2
05-09-2007, 05:53 PM
AsalamuALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Hope your well sis,

welcome back :)

Hows baby? :D

Be good...am sure you will :p

Peace!!

'Abd al-Baari
05-09-2007, 06:48 PM

Welcome back :)

BlissfullyJaded
05-09-2007, 08:13 PM

Nice to see a post from you after so long sister! I've been thinkin of you lately. I hope all is well with you and your family inshaAllah.

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 08:16 PM
Salamualikum.
Missed you sis, but inshallah remember me in your dua'ahs inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

abhisham
05-10-2007, 11:43 AM
welcome

S_87
05-10-2007, 01:09 PM
:sl: sister

inshaAllah you and your family are all fine, hows Abdullah doing? :statisfie:

Daffodil
05-17-2007, 10:50 AM
WALAIKUMUSSALAM WR WB to all of u.

Its good to hear from my dear bros n sis after so long.

We moved to Leicester 3 months ago hence why ive not been here for so long and neither has dawud, were stopping with family at the mo untill we find our own place. kinda trying with the council for a house but theyre crap n u have to lie through your teeth to get anything from them, but inshallah as its over crowded here we might be able to get something, please make dua.

dawud and abdullah are gud alhumdulillah, abdullah is nine months now, i cant believe how fast the time goes, you realise wen u have children how precious time is. hes beautiful mashallah, make dua he becomes a strong pious mujahid.

leicester is good however me and my husband call it, a city of muslims but of no friends, we're both quite down about the fact that although there are so many muslims here who have big beards n thobes n nikabs n hijabs, alhumdulillah, but the people are very reserved, my husband has been going to the local masjid for three months now, and no one has even tried to befriend him. he got quite down about it because he misses his friends, the muslims here really need to wake up.

its really sad because there is no unity here at all. thers so much division between tablighs, deobandis, etc etc, its so upsetting. i miss that aspect of sheffield because although there is devision there also but its no where near as much as here. i hardly ever get salams from sisters even tho theres like hundreds of them round here. mashallah they wear the nikab but it seems like its a culture here rather then something they do due to love n fear of allah swt. theres none of that sister hood here, in sheffield we all knew eachother from events, talks, husbands friends wives etc and spoke to eachother to keep that sisterhood alive and it was so special.

theres a bazillion masaajid here but no sister sections. theyre into policics and hapilly vote away into the kufr system.

listeraly ppl physically fight against brothers whom they believe are misguided or just happen to disagree with them on some issues or speak the haq.

who are putting these imams in charge of the houses of allah?

we're hoping to move to an area called st matthews because thats a strong somali area and mashallah the somalis have got their head screwed on and return my salams and actually smile at me, they are much stronger muslims in every sense of the word. i know i might sound like im generalising but that realy is the case here. so far i havent made a single friend. its very lonely being a muslim in leicester. even tho the muslims are at large here, there is no bond between us.

we went to a couple of excellent talks on the conditions of shahada and the negations of islam, me and my husband were blown away by the talks, the speaker was speaking the haq, he wasnt shying away from topics like kufr, n jihad etc. it was in a huge lecture hall..how many people turned up?...around 8! why?....because the speaker happened to follow a sheikh whom they didnt agree with. subhanllah. its messed up here, there is no dawah work taking place what so ever. the only thing that is keeping us here is that we have a good arabic teacher and my husband has a course he wants to do here so that he can take those skills to another country. as soon as weve done that we're out of here to NWFP!

asalamualaykum wr wb.

Nyomi
05-17-2007, 10:53 AM

Hashim_507
05-17-2007, 11:01 AM
Salam,

Welcome back sister....

vpb
05-17-2007, 11:36 AM

Umu 'Isa
05-17-2007, 12:05 PM
:salamext: sis,
Welcome Back, I've missed you.

That sounds really hard subhanAllah, I've been through a similar situation right after my reversion.

Just have sabr sis and insha Allah things work out for you and you're family.

I'll keep you in my adeyah.

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.