/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Crying with happiness, subhnallah best day ever!

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 06:59 PM
Salamualikum Warhamthullahi Warbarakathuhu.

I hope everyone is in best health inshallah. :)

Today i am happy but at the same time shedding into tears because of the happiness which Allah subhwnatallah has placed on me. Firstly i want to greet everyone by saying my Aalimah (Teacher) is back and mashallah after 2weeks i have seen her and missed her loads. She is safely back from Umrah and mashallah she just looks adorable :statisfie
I know i can't give you all dates and water as the laocation is far from me but if you do want some then let me know inshallah i will get them posted inshallah. I want to share my happiness with you all because today i have been inspired with full happiness which i have not had for past years but today subhnallah am over the moon along with crying with happiness.

My Aalimah bought me soooo many stuff from Umrah and i can't take it. I just aint that person taking stuff but ya allah i love my alimah :cry:

I want to thank everyone of you on this forum that has helped me to be a better muslimah and learn more about my deen-al-islam. When i was a newly convert i seriosuly knew very little but gradually by me being here on this forum i have learnt alot Allah Hu Akbar. I appreciate the mods/admins and everyoen for letting me to be part of this community and helping me out. I would love to give each and individual something to pay you back for everyhting you have done for me if i could. :-[

I know i am very weak in knowledge and maybe hurt one or or two or even more but i am very sowiee please forgive me for that act inshallah. I am trying my best and i know i have changed alot. It's very hard for me to grasp everything at once as i am stressing over X-amz and Aalimah stuff along with Huffaz studies, but like Allah subhwnatallah said if you walk towards me i will run towards you so khair.

Please forgive me everyone for any mistakes i have made. I would like to thank my nephew (Harun) who is such a kind nephew and mashallah he has taught me alot aswel.

Mods/admin i will pay you anything for letting me in this couple. :)

After seeing my Aalimah today and seeing the happiness on her face just amde me shed into tears because subhnallah the memmories approach when i was a christain but now an muslimah and becoming an Aalimah Allah hu Akbar this is like a dream for me mashallah.

I love allah subhwnatallah && i thank him for everything. Without allah subwhantallah there's nothign trust me there's NOTHING!

once again thank you everyone for letting me stay here for quiet along time now.

Forgive me aswel inshallah. I never hate anyone nor wanabe there enemies i respect each and individual as my muslim/non-muslims people and i haven't got anything against that :)

I am sowiee if this thread is not right or whatever but i just had to let me happiness out and share it with you all and tell you all how much i love allah subhwnatallah. I love allah subhwnatallah.

I love my Aalimah for teaching me how to become an Aalimah aswel

Love ya all for the sake of my lord.:) :) :)

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
vpb
05-09-2007, 07:04 PM
subhanallah, may Allah swt reward you with Jannah Firdews.
I think you realize now that there is not a greater gift then Allah swt gave you, that Allah swt choose you among milions, to be in the path of Allah swt. .
ameen.

btw, is it zamzam water?

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Salamualikum.
Amin indeed, i am sooo happy today mashallah never been so happy like today :) :)

Yes indeed it is the right actual ZamZam from Saudi :)

Drank ZamZam and made dua'ah for everyone including myself :)

Ma'assalama

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2007, 07:06 PM
:sl:

MashAllah sis, thats great! :D May Allah(swt) make you amongst the righteous, Ameen! <33 ya!

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
vpb
05-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Yes indeed it is the right actual ZamZam from Saudi

[MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD] [S]we want some[S]we want some[MOUSE]we want some[MOUSE]we want some[/MOUSE][/MOUSE][/S][/S]:p

- Qatada -
05-09-2007, 07:09 PM
:salamext:

Maasha Allaah, just keep the ummah in your duas' sister - thats what we really want. May Allaah have mercy on your Aalimah, you and all the muslims. ameen.

Jazaakillaah khayr for giving us the good news.

'Abd al-Baari

Mashallah, Subhanallah :)

May Allah SWT reward you on your conversion and grant you the highest stages of Jannah and keep you among the righteous..Ameen

Kittygyal
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
[MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD][MAD]we want some[/MAD] :p
Salamualikum.
Subhnallah. Thats why i said as i can't give ZamZam nor Dates i wanted to share my love and happiness :)
Allah subhwnatallah will give you loadss inshallah when he calls you and me and everyone else :statisfie
Ma'assalama

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
^^Ameen to the Du'as.

vpb
05-09-2007, 07:11 PM
please make dua for me, cuz my exams start on 19th of May :(:(:(...

Kittygyal
05-09-2007, 07:12 PM
Salamualikum.
Please don't bless me that much. I wanted to thank each and every individual on this form no matter what state or what background your from, but i have each and every respect for you all and happy that you have all joined this forum. If i have learnt alot then you all will and can or have inshallah by the will of Allah subhwnatallah.

We have had lately upsetting threads and ups and downs so for a chnage lets do more of this >>> :) rather than this>>> :( inshallah. Lets just be happy and thank allah subhwnatallah for what he has give us inshallah.

Make this thread full of happy faces smiling at one another and sharing there memmories if they have came back from Umrah inshallah :)

Ma'assalama

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2007, 07:18 PM
^^I still wait for my chance InshaAllah. If and when Allah(swt) Wills it :):):):):D:D:):):D:D:D Thats all for u kitty lol :):):):)

ummAbdillah
05-09-2007, 08:09 PM
salaam
oh sis you're so sweet. May allah (swt) bless you and your family and Alimah
:). ameen to all the duaa's. Thank allah again and again for guiding you to Islam sis. :).
Love you for the sake of allah.
w/salaam

Kittygyal
05-10-2007, 08:03 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Amin to your dua'ah sis Ash and may allah subhwnatallah meet us all in Janah inshallah :)

@ me Cinqo, love you loads sis, Keep the smile going for ever inshallah :)

Do dua'ah everyone please :)

Ma'assalama

Ghira
05-10-2007, 08:18 PM

I am so happy to hear that Sister. I know you and I don't agree on some issues you are still my Sister in Al-Islam so I still respect you and am interested in what you have to say. I knew from a post that you had that you were trying to become an Alimah and I was happy to hear that. Now it is confirmed. I am glad to hear that your teacher has come back and showered you with gifts. I bet you deserve it. Alright, I say you should become one of the moderators for this forum, if they are hiring of course. If not then we have to make someone quit ;D

I pray you acheive your goal and Allah (swt) makes it easy for you inshaAllah.

Just remember....
" al-Ilm Imamul 'amil "

Kittygyal
05-10-2007, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghira

I am so happy to hear that Sister. I know you and I don't agree on some issues you are still my Sister in Al-Islam so I still respect you and am interested in what you have to say. I knew from a post that you had that you were trying to become an Alimah and I was happy to hear that. Now it is confirmed. I am glad to hear that your teacher has come back and showered you with gifts. I bet you deserve it. Alright, I say you should become one of the moderators for this forum, if they are hiring of course. If not then we have to make someone quit ;D

I pray you acheive your goal and Allah (swt) makes it easy for you inshaAllah.

Just remember....
" al-Ilm Imamul 'amil "

Salamualikum.
Amin to the dua'ah :)

No worries brother forgive and forget inshallah. Just me again whom everyone should get used to 'snowy' who likes to face up and talk as a big women :skeleton: Alhmdulillah am trying to best to do what i can and share my knowledge inshallah, i am wrong at times but am no perfect am stil learning.

A Mod? Nah akhi i'll rather stick to what i am because alhmdulillah it's better having the people out there who are mashallah wnat to be mods and actualy should be one, But am not at that stage yet i don't mind i do one day and i don't mind if i am not because subhnallah am happy am allowed in this crew, thats too much for me aswel to take that mu muslim brothers/sisters aka Mods/admins have let me on this forum :thumbs_up

Quit someone? Nah blud it's okay inshallah. I'll rather quit if someone gets quit :enough!: :D

Ma'assalama

lyesh
05-10-2007, 10:41 PM
masha Allah ukhtee!!!!! im so happy for u!
may Allah give u patience, happiness and success always! ameen! ur as precious as a gem here! without u the forum will be lacking a lot!
Alhamdulillah we have u here! take care... and i wish u all da best always!

:) :) :)

Muslim Woman
07-23-2007, 09:37 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
[mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad][mad]we want some[/mad] [s]we want some[s]we want some[mouse]we want some[mouse]we want some[/mouse][/mouse][/s][/s]:p

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , we want Zamzam water :happy: :sunny: :D

ummAbdillah
07-23-2007, 09:58 AM
how are you sis doing sis? its so good to have you back! take care,

highway_trekker
07-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Mashaa'Allaah laa quwwatta illa billaah, Kittygyal, you seem so happy. May Allaah preserve your happiness for you! You're teacher is very blessed to have a student like you!

Muslim Woman
07-24-2007, 01:35 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by highway_trekker
Mashaa'Allaah... Kittygyal, you seem so happy.

I m afraid , she wrote it long ago & may be not so happy right at the moment :(

let us pray for her.

جوري
07-24-2007, 01:41 AM
What happened to sister? I read she is under the weather.. is everything ok Insha'Allah?
Ameen to the du3a..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.