/* */

PDA

View Full Version : slm

shev
05-09-2007, 10:12 PM
hi to everyone here. last week I decided to join an english page to improve my english. but I didn't liked it and yesterday I thought to find a islamic page in English to learn both spiritual and worldly information. I liked here a lot wish I'd have beneficial stay.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al_Imaan
05-09-2007, 10:43 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Enjoy your stay.

shev
05-09-2007, 10:52 PM
thank you. excuse me I want to ask u something about profile setting. what does sister in humanity and sister in islam mean. I chose sister in islam but I don't know the difference between them. regards

- Qatada -
05-09-2007, 11:29 PM
Asalaamu 'alykum (peace be upon you sister.)

Sister in Islaam is there to show that you are a muslim sister, but having it as sister in humanity means you are sister of all humans. But you can choose any you want because people choose any.

If you ever have any questions - please do ask. You can check this to find some answers to your questions:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/

We look forward to your stay here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
05-10-2007, 06:55 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the forums..hope you have a good and benefical stay here :)

Strzelecki
05-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Heya Shev. ^^
Welcome to LI.

Pk_#2
05-10-2007, 11:23 AM
AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh wa maghfiratu,

Welcome to the forum sis,

be good

Lookin' forward to your posts :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!