/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Digital Quran?

*noor
05-09-2007, 10:32 PM
:sl:

Does anyone know of any digital Quran that has a reciter other than Sudais and Shuraim? If so, please let me know. Links would be helpful. Thank you all in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
.:Umniyah:.
05-09-2007, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *noor
:sl:

Does anyone know of any digital Quran that has a reciter other than Sudais and Shuraim? If so, please let me know. Links would be helpful. Thank you all in advance.
:w:
i have one!!! which is my closes companion MashaaAllah!! it has sudais and shuraim, only thing is sudais is on there mostly and shuraim only in some parts not many. but besides that it has the 99 names of Allah, the dua when you finish reading Quraan, riyadh as saaliheen, tafseer ibn katheer, clock, alarm for adhaan, Qibla direction, supplications, and translation in english,turkish, french, german, malay, indonesian, and urdu, and lastly a voice recorder. :P

Its called enmac, and i have model CDQ505. I got it from the store so i dont know any links sorry sis

*noor
05-09-2007, 10:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by .:Umniyah:.
:w:
i have one!!! which is my closes companion MashaaAllah!! it has sudais and shuraim, only thing is sudais is on there mostly and shuraim only in some parts not many. but besides that it has the 99 names of Allah, the dua when you finish reading Quraan, riyadh as saaliheen, tafseer ibn katheer, clock, alarm for adhaan, Qibla direction, supplications, and translation in english,turkish, french, german, malay, indonesian, and urdu, and lastly a voice recorder. :P

Its called enmac, and i have model CDQ505. I got it from the store so i dont know any links sorry sis
jazakillah for replying sister

do you know any digital quran that has a recitor thats NOT Sudais or Shuraim?

.:Umniyah:.
05-09-2007, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *noor
jazakillah for replying sister

do you know any digital quran that has a recitor thats NOT Sudais or Shuraim?
lol ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, i thought you wanted one with them....hehee so sorry i was reading too fast:statisfie :X

Let me check InshaaAllah, and i'll get back to you sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aisha!
05-24-2007, 03:28 AM
you can buy it form sudais for $115 dollors

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.