/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Palestine frenzy....WHATS GOING ON PEOPLE!!

Name
05-09-2007, 11:59 PM
Assalamwa'laycum

before i start dont think i am aganst palestine or anything, as i am a muslim so i know all the relavence palestine has in islam and the historical importance of it.

BUT,

i think muslims are getting crazy, and losing the plot over palestine, palestine this, & palestine that....

they talk about palestine as if thats the only problem the muslims are facing, and that, that is the only muslim country been oppressed. what i want to say with all this palestine craze is that, who's gonna talk about our brothers and sisters, who are going through far worser things in Somalia, Sudan, CHINA, kashmir, india, Zimbabwe, Nigeria, chad, Turkey and many other muslim countries....
whos gonna be a voice for them..? tell me if all the people are palestine crazy, (yes brothers there are suffering there don't get me wrong), but people need to look outsite the Palestinian box, if the brothers and sisters dont, then who will??
most of our arab brothers if not all, seem to always go on about palestine. i have had endless encounters with org's, socities etc... whos only concern seems to be palestine, and guess what most of these are run by our arab brothers. come on give me a brake! muslims are not just arabs! it seems as though these arab brothers and sisters who just are concerned about palestine are nationalists, by this i mean in the sence of being an arab.
dheen is not only arabs it is for all
for example most of the charity adverts and appeals on islam channel is about palastine, now there seems to be courses on palestine aswell, WHATS going on PEOPLE!!!!
whos gonna be a mouth, for other brothers and sisters around the world?

unerstand?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
05-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Watch these and tell me what you think...

Why ME bleeds

Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land

Israeli Strip Searching Women and Children

Name
05-10-2007, 12:11 AM
i guess you have been hurt or think i am against Palestinians read what i wrote again

maybe then you'll see and understand where i stand with palestine

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.