/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ever wanted your sins to be forgiven??? Check this out

atha
05-10-2007, 02:47 AM
Assalam-u-alaikum Everyone

Ever got this strong desire that your sins be forgiven? I was reading the Tafsir Ibn Khatir for Surah Al-Yasin. I read the following in the Tafsir and I am so super-glad I came across this alhamdulillah. :-)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Whoever recites Ya Sin in the night, will wake up forgiven, and whoever recites Ha Mim in which Ad-Dukhan (the Smoke) is mentioned, will wake up forgiven.) Its chain of narration is good (Jayyid) . Ibn Hibban recorded in his Sahih that Jundub bin `Abdullah, may Allah be pleased with him, said, "The Messenger of Allah said:
«مَنْ قَرَأَ يس فِي لَيْلَةٍ ابْتِغَاءَ وَجْهِ اللهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ غُفِرَ لَه»
(Whoever recites Ya Sin in the night, seeking the Face of Allah, will be forgiven.)

Source: http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=36&tid=43274

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, if you want your sins to be forgiven, just recite Al-Yasin before going to sleep inshaallah.

Take care now
Assalam-u-alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HBot 5000
05-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Jaazakillah Khai brother :)

HBot 5000
05-10-2007, 06:37 PM
oops i meant sister :laugh:

'Abd al-Baari
05-10-2007, 06:39 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah...Jazakallah Khair for sharing

^lol :D:D^

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*~Sofia~*
05-10-2007, 06:49 PM
salams sis

jazakallah 4 sharin this wid ur fellow muslims, may Allah reward u! :)
Allah (swt) is jus so merciful.. 4giving all our sins after reciting YaSin. (full of love 2wards Allah :D )

wasalam sis

iqbal_soofi
05-10-2007, 11:42 PM
The mistakes would be forgiven. The sins never.
If sins are forgiven, then criminals would get advantage.
The criminals in our society are at large because they're told that their sins could also be forgiven if they recite Ya Sin. The Tauba is for the mistakes only.
A sinner can be forgiven if he makes a commitment not to do the sin again and abides by his commitment and also makes more virtues or good deeds than the crimes he committed. If the size or weight of his good deeds is more than his crimes or sins, then he may be given a mercy. Allah is the best judge though.

kitten
05-13-2007, 03:51 PM

jazakallah khair sis

Have Faith
05-13-2007, 03:54 PM
As salamu aleykum wa rahmatullaah

Jazakhallah qhayran for sharing sis!!

vpb
05-13-2007, 03:55 PM
jazakallah khair for sharing

Camomilla
05-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Jazakallah Khair for the share!

Aisha!
05-24-2007, 03:26 AM
if you take hajj its like being born again because all your sins are forgiven

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.