/* */

PDA

View Full Version : :'(

AnonymousPoster
05-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Some Guy (Muslim) Texting Me, What Should I Do? And What If I begin To Think It Is Okay For Me To Be Texting Him In Return? :'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
05-10-2007, 01:58 PM
salaam

well well well:D

just text him back sayin your a man, or txt back saying txt me again and il report you to the police for harassment, and hand his number out so people can prank :D thats the best way to get at these phone freaks, they to embarassed to come out in open, so they gota do their thins behind a phone, psshhhh, :p

dont reply sister honestly its the best thing :D

- Qatada -
05-10-2007, 02:13 PM
:salamext:

Just don't do it :) delete his message and don't memorize his number 'accidentaly' and you're all good insha Allaah. Or you can even change your sim, and once he realises that you dont want to get involved - he'll give up insha Allaah.

S£mmi
05-10-2007, 03:21 PM
insha Allaah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
05-10-2007, 03:41 PM
That's common in uae. They have bluetooth technology,so you can call or text any person within certain radius. how else do youth couples get together there?

goldberg
05-10-2007, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
That's common in uae. They have bluetooth technology,so you can call or text any person within certain radius. how else do youth couples get together there?
one simple solution turn off bluetooth on your phone lol :D

IbnAbdulHakim
05-10-2007, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
Some Guy (Muslim) Texting Me, What Should I Do? And What If I begin To Think It Is Okay For Me To Be Texting Him In Return? :'(
delete it lol, subhanAllah you gettin reward you know, i wish i cud hav a bunch of non-mahrams start textin me. no not coz im sum freak :rollseyes but becoz i want the reward of deleting them all for the sake of Allah :D

you lucky sista you :D

H4RUN
05-10-2007, 04:28 PM
:sl:

Good advice chacha man, yeah just spill out the number here, im sure when chacha man start prankin' him at odd times he'll give up...:D

P E A C E

Snowflake
05-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Don't worry sis. Like everyone said, just ignore him totally. That's like a big slap in the face itself. Trust me he'll soon get the message. And so will the shaitaan who's tempting you to reply back. Don't do it. :)

skhalid
05-11-2007, 11:17 AM
I had a similar situation...this guy text me by accident...well that what he said anyways..he thought I was someone else...and I asked my mum what I should do...she said ignore it..so I did..and then he started phoning me...but I never pick up number which aint saved in my phone...then I asked my cousin (male obviosly) to pick up and talk to him....after that Alhamdulillah he didn't bother me anymore...jst by getting one digit could be a problem...I wish that there were more choice in numbers!

united
05-11-2007, 11:26 AM
tell him 2 get lost...?

Abdul-Raouf
05-11-2007, 11:57 AM
is there any facility in phones to ignore a particular number? so that sms or call doesnt be delivered to our phone?

anonymous
05-12-2007, 03:48 PM
How he get ya number?

dat happened to me many a tym. all i done is ignore the msgs they giv up after a while. Or i jus change ma sim, i got like 253928868 numbers so not hard :D

OR pass the number ova to dee ----------- (:p) and me sort him out 4 ya GUD N PROPER NO1 MESSES WIT THIS ***** aahahahah

me out :p

chacha_jalebi
05-12-2007, 05:19 PM
^she asked for advice not a intro:p

but as every post has said jus delete number,you wil get reward lik hakim bro sed:D

anonymous
05-12-2007, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
^she asked for advice not a intro:p

but as every post has said jus delete number,you wil get reward lik hakim bro sed:D
wel errrrrrrrrrrr luv if u read ma post carefully ull c i based ma advice on situations similar to hers aaaaaaaaaaayyyytttttttt!! dnt mess ok!

ryt me OUTTA HERE N NEVER CUM IN BAK!!!!! BUH-BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kittygyal
05-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Salamualikum.
Well best thing 'ingnore' simple like i do on purpose ignore calls :X
anywho ring whatever network you on and tell the customer service to ban his number from texting you.
Just chill out only text, is he scarying you or somthing?
SIMPLE: tell him to get lost or i'll get cops on ya!
ma'assalama

AnonymousPoster
05-16-2007, 12:39 PM
:sl: JazakAllah Everybody For The Comments, It Ended, In Tears Anyway :w:

- Qatada -
05-16-2007, 01:27 PM
:wasalamex

Remember that the ending is the start to a new beginning insha Allaah.. :)

islamirama
05-16-2007, 01:37 PM
Some phone has features where you can send the call straight to voice mail if by a certain number...

AnonymousPoster
05-17-2007, 12:15 PM
He Had A Valid Enough Reason To Be Calling, He Just Got A Little Strange After That...So I Did Not Block His Number, I'm So Upset It Had To End The Way It Did, Guys Are Monsters, I Rest My Case!

Pk_#2
05-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Guys Are Monsters
Agree.

:rollseyes

Not really :giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-17-2007, 01:20 PM
He Had A Valid Enough Reason To Be Calling, He Just Got A Little Strange After That...So I Did Not Block His Number, I'm So Upset It Had To End The Way It Did, Guys Are Monsters, I Rest My Case!
when a random dude starts calling you then obviously his likely to be a bit of a "monster" as you say lol, but when a bro keeps his gaze down and guards his modesty thats when you kno its somethin special.

i dont kno why people chase them flirts n that... astagfirullah

may Allah protect us from zina .... the dua' of abu hurayra radhiallahu anhu...

AnonymousPoster
05-17-2007, 02:03 PM
There Was No Chasing Going On, He Was The Admin Of A Website So Contacted Me To Ask If I Was Interested In Purchasing Islamic Goods...What A Joke. Wallahi I Wish Intentions Were Written On Foreheads! What Is The Du'aa?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-17-2007, 02:08 PM
There Was No Chasing Going On, He Was The Admin Of A Website So Contacted Me To Ask If I Was Interested In Purchasing Islamic Goods...What A Joke. Wallahi I Wish Intentions Were Written On Foreheads! What Is The Du'aa?
i dont know the exact arabic but its well known that abu hurayra radhiallahu anhu used to seek refuge in Allah from zina and when asked why he said that his never safe aslong as the shaytaan is around...

AnonymousPoster
05-17-2007, 02:30 PM
JazakAllah Brother, I Feel Like Smashing My Phone Now, Keep Receiving Miscalls Still :(

vpb
05-17-2007, 02:32 PM
JazakAllah Brother, I Feel Like Smashing My Phone Now, Keep Receiving Miscalls Still

have you tried to text him back and tell him that you don't want to talk to him?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-17-2007, 02:32 PM
JazakAllah Brother, I Feel Like Smashing My Phone Now, Keep Receiving Miscalls Still :(
dont you hav a brother or a cousin or somethin lol, tell them to answer it. if someone called my sister like that i would answer it and sayt quite a lot of.... :X

vpb
05-17-2007, 02:33 PM
dont you hav a brother or a cousin or somethin lol, tell them to answer it. if someone called my sister like that i would answer it and sayt quite a lot of....

the problem is that if you don't tell him that you don't want to talk to him , how is he gonna know that she doesn't want to talk to him, who knows what he thinks. so I think sister needs to text him back and tell him that she doesn't want to talk to him.

- Qatada -
05-17-2007, 02:33 PM

You might aswell change your sim.. otherwise its still gna keep hapnin. Allaahu a'lam.

AnonymousPoster
05-17-2007, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
have you tried to text him back and tell him that you don't want to talk to him?
Credit Problem :-[

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
dont you hav a brother or a cousin or somethin lol, tell them to answer it. if someone called my sister like that i would answer it and sayt quite a lot of.... :X

I'm The Eldest, Don't Know What To Do, Don't Want To Change My Number, Alot Of People Have It And It Would Be Difficult To Send It Out Again :( Wish I Had A Big Bro

vpb
05-17-2007, 02:38 PM
You might aswell change your sim.. otherwise its still gna keep hapnin. Allaahu a'lam.
no, why change sim bc of somebody? he needs to change his thinking

Credit Problem

do you live in UK? if yes then I'll try to find a Free SMS website, so you can text him from the website and tell him that you don't want to talk to him.

AnonymousPoster
05-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah UK, JazakAllah Brother...

vpb
05-17-2007, 02:52 PM
what phone network are u using?

AnonymousPoster
05-17-2007, 02:56 PM
It Is 02 Brother...

vpb
05-17-2007, 03:00 PM
It Is 02 Brother...
alhamdulilah. ok

Go here
http://www.o2.co.uk/login?dest=http:...n/viewHomePage

and if you don't have a username then click at:
Not Registered? Register here.
and then after you fill all the detail, you will probably get an SMS to confirm you account, and after you register sucessfully and log in to your account,
you go to
http://sendtxt.o2.co.uk/webOriginate...n/viewHomePage
and you will have 10 free sms to send inshaallah.

and when you send the sms from the O2 website it will be same as you would have send from the mobile phone.

AnonymousPoster
05-17-2007, 03:05 PM
jzk khayr!!! Is It Called BoltBlue By Any Chance Brother? JazakAllah Again. Salam

vpb
05-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Is It Called BoltBlue By Any Chance Brother?
what is it called a boltblue??? the website?

AnonymousPoster
05-17-2007, 03:08 PM
BoltBlue Is The Name Of A Free Textin Site, I Been Told Not To Go On It Coz It Takes Your Credit

vpb
05-17-2007, 03:10 PM
BoltBlue Is The Name Of A Free Textin Site, I Been Told Not To Go On It Coz It Takes Your Credit
no no sis, this is O2 official website, basicly by registering an account on O2 website, you get 10 free sms, after you use them, you need to buy credit, but I think 10 sms are enough . so don't worry, it is the O2 official website :)

AnonymousPoster
05-17-2007, 03:15 PM
ok InshaAllah, JazakAllah Again Brother In Deen : )

IbnAbdulHakim
05-17-2007, 03:19 PM
Credit Problem :-[

I'm The Eldest, Don't Know What To Do, Don't Want To Change My Number, Alot Of People Have It And It Would Be Difficult To Send It Out Again :( Wish I Had A Big Bro
i meant i wud do it for my big sis, im 19, shes 23, i'd tell off any guy who calls her...

AnonymousPoster
05-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Unfortunately My Brothers Are 14 And 12, I Wouldnt Let Them Do Something Like That For Me. I Am 17 :(

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
05-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Sometimes your own might friends give your number out to other people without you knowing.

AnonymousPoster
05-18-2007, 02:20 PM
It Was My 'Friend'

vpb
05-18-2007, 02:23 PM
:sl:

did you manage to send the SMS?

AnonymousPoster
05-18-2007, 02:42 PM
:w: JazakAllah Brother But I Did'nt THink It Was Worth It Since The Miscalls Stopped, I Am Going To Keep THis In Mind Though. May Allah Reward You Brother : )

AnonymousPoster
05-24-2007, 12:28 PM
can a mod delete this thread now please

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!