/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salah/ Namaz

AnonymousPoster
05-10-2007, 02:55 PM
:sl:
I hope u r all in the best of health and iman inshallah.
I wanted to some advice on praying. i dont regularly pray, i find it hard to pray consistently as i pray on and off.
i know salah is very important but when its time for salah, i find excuses not to pray or i will just delay the salah. when i do pray, its difficult to concentrate and i do worry if the salah is not accepted.

please provide some advice,
Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
05-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Wa'alaikum as'salaam

The status of prayer in Islam

Sometimes he feels too lazy to pray – what is the remedy?

33 Ways of developing Khushoo’ in Salaah

HBot 5000
05-10-2007, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
I hope u r all in the best of health and iman inshallah.
I wanted to some advice on praying. i dont regularly pray, i find it hard to pray consistently as i pray on and off.
i know salah is very important but when its time for salah, i find excuses not to pray or i will just delay the salah. when i do pray, its difficult to concentrate and i do worry if the salah is not accepted.

please provide some advice,
Jazakallah

Brother i was exactly the same 3 years ago. Everytime i wanted to i would make up an excuse. After reading allot of things i came to know that this was Shaatan whispering in my ear. I decided that i was not going to let this being detract from me achieving Janat. Most of the time now i win but there are times where i am too tired and i loose the battle however as they say as long as you win the war it will be ok.

Just relax, remember Allah :arabic4: and i generally find after prayer the wiswaas are gone (for a limited time).

May Allah make it easy for you.

:thumbs_up

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.