/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Orange broadband?

al-hasan
05-10-2007, 06:37 PM
:sl:

Orange broadband is really crap; has to be the worst without doubt. I didnt have internet for 2 months after signing up with them and their customer service is even worse. My mate got it from them aswell and he's been paying for 4 months without even using cause there's no service. I mean this is blatent STEALING.
Is anyone else suffering from such problems?
Share your thoughts and views

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amadeus85
05-10-2007, 07:59 PM
You mean the wireless internet in Orange? Or i am wrong?

I had problems with my wire internet for about 2 months so i bought the Orange internet. But soon it turned out that my wire internet works ( the outpost firewall was blocking my connection hehe). So now i have also Orange and i cant resign of this :laugh:

Kittygyal
05-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Salamualikum.

you mean Ornage network like for cells? loooooool :D sowiee if i'z wrong am kinda asleep

So true it's always bashing for me because the network is just soo poor. I mean okay the service is at India but come on there should be good supervisors and sstuff. But look on the bright side we get alot of minutes lol

I agree 101% Orange is the weakest network. Best is 02 and T-Mobile.

Virgin got an offer for those who may not be able to top up alot :D, top of for 5pounds waste that before 7:30 on Friday and then straight away when it's Saturday like 1min past 12 or something then you get free weekends and free calls. Oh also you can get a family pack where you don't have to top up like say for instant i get a family pack and i call 5 people and them 5people whill have acsess to free minutes good eh lol, But but but it's only for saturday and sundays (weekends). Better of being on Contract :D

Ma'assalama

al-hasan
05-12-2007, 09:28 AM

I was actually talking about the Orange braodband not the phone line.

Jazakallah anyway

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
05-12-2007, 10:31 AM

I'm sorry to hear that bro. I would suggest Virgin Broadband, I've heard their service is really top! Either that or Plusnet, although their service has lost a little quality over the years, I still get too many disconnections.

A few others to steer clear of:

Talk-Talk broadband
AOL

:w:

------
05-12-2007, 10:43 AM
:salamext:

Also, stay clear of Bulldog Broadband, tis not good.

jzcasejz
05-12-2007, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

Also, stay clear of Bulldog Broadband, tis not good.
We've been on it for more than 2 years...it's pretty good IMO.

What was the problem with it :?

:w:

Amadeus85
05-12-2007, 06:33 PM
There is nothing like wire net

al-hasan
05-15-2007, 02:31 PM

TalkTalk seemed pretty Ok when i was on it, but towards the end they too disconnected me. LOL
Is Virgin any good? brother Iqram mentioned that he heard its quite good any other view?

Encolpius
05-15-2007, 05:53 PM
NTL or whatever they are is best avoided apparently, as is AOL, which isn't nicknamed amongst certain individuals "AOHell" for nothing.

Zen Broadband is pretty tasty actually, and you get free web space with it as well, and their customer service is apparently thoroughly excellent. I don't use it myself because I have a lovely lovely LAN connection here in Paris, but in the UK, my mate uses Zen and he's nothing bad to say about it.

al-hasan
05-24-2007, 01:08 PM
Does anyone have Tiscali boradband? and is it any good?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.