/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Strictly 4 Brothaz...

AbDuL_uK
05-10-2007, 07:19 PM
:sl:

(2 whom mayb reading this thread....)

The prayer was his joy and pleasure; it was the delight of his eye, people who wud singularly turn to prayer when they were surrounded by difficultiez and hardship, pple who would pray until their strength, will, and resolution return 2 them.

By earnestly preforming the five daily (obligatory) prayers, we achieve the
gr8est of blessings:
atonement for our sins and an increase in rank wiv our Lord. Prayer is also a potent remedy for our sicknesses, for it instils faith into our souls.

let me tell you 1 of the reasons i cant pray.
this is embarassing...(:-[ :-[:-[ )
its like this.......
afta u urinate ur supposed 2 wipe the excess dribble off yeh
bt wiv me its like it jus keeps cumin
ive consulted my G.P. and theyve sed itz not abnormal..
"its not that excessive"
bt thats 1 of my biggest obsticles......
i can still pray bt sum times it takes abt 45mins jus to wipe off
so u can understand i cant endure that 5 times a day!

brothaz what do you recommend i should do....?:? :?

xX:w: Xx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-10-2007, 10:34 PM
:salamext:

Hope you're well bro :)

Drops of urine come out of him; what should he do?

Question:

I have a slight enlargement of prostate gland. Sometime after passing urine, and waiting for long, few drops of urine comes out when you get up. With that, I feel awkward to go for Salaah. I don't have any provision for taking bath or changing cloth. So miss many Salaah in a day. Is there any way by which, I can continue my prayer, without doing Qaza.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

If you pass urine or drops of urine, this does not mean that you have to do ghusl; what you have to do is make wudoo’ and wash only the parts of the body and clothing (on which the urine has fallen).

If the situation you describe, the occasional emission of a few drops of urine, is beyond your control, then your case is like that of one who is incontinent, so do the following:

1. Wash the private parts with water.

2. Wash the part of your clothes that the urine has gotten onto (there is no need to change your clothes).

3. Put a pad or a piece of cotton, or something similar, over the private parts so that the urine will not spread.

4. Do wudoo’ for each prayer, then pray as you are, and pray as much as you like, fard and naafil, with this wudoo’. After doing this, anything else that comes out does not matter. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): So keep your duty to Allaah and fear Him as much as you can…” [al-Taghaabun 64:16]. Do not miss any prayers or delay doing them on time, and your prayer will be valid.

This is what should be done in the case of incontinence, but if the urine comes out shortly after urinating, then it stops, in this case you can go to the bathroom fifteen minutes before the prayer or the adhaan, for example, then put something (a cloth, etc) to prevent contamination after you do istinjaa’ (cleaning yourself after relieving yourself), do wudoo’ and pray. And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

http://www.islamqa.com/index.php?ref=6656&ln=eng&txt=

Sunnih
05-13-2007, 02:14 PM
May Allah grant you cure brother.

chacha_jalebi
05-13-2007, 02:48 PM
fi's post was best advice and advice num 3 does say use a cloth or summin.

im sure ya will be rewarded for your intention:D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AbDuL_uK
05-14-2007, 09:26 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-[ :statisfie :) :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :statisfie :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :raging: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :enough!: :w:

i just want to express my gradtitude by thanking you brotherz +o( :raging: :laugh: :) :statisfie :-[ :cry: :thumbs_up :omg: :phew :? :X :skeleton: :rollseyes :exhausted +o( :blind: :D :cry: :-[ :statisfie :) :laugh: :raging: :enough!: :thumbs_up :omg: :phew :? :X :skeleton: :rollseyes :exhausted +o( :blind:

- Qatada -
05-14-2007, 01:16 PM

lol its k insha Allaah :) may Allaah cure you and all the muslims, ameen.

islamirama
05-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Do we have a brothers only section and sisters only section that admin has to give you access to? it would be good to have that for such matters.

abu abdurrahman
05-14-2007, 04:29 PM
:sl:
MashaAllah the advice given by the shaikh in the fatawa presented by Fi Sabilillah was excellent...

extending on this though (as someone i know has this problem)...

Do the Istinja (washing of the private parts) with COLD water. This helps, inshaAllah.

Try going to the toilet well before the prayer times. Say like an hour before hand. This way any leakage will have stopped by the time the prayer is due, inshaAllah.

Finally, when you have begun to pray, after taking all the necessary precautions... Don't let the shaytaan cast doubts in your mind over your cleanliness... He wants for you to miss your prayer

May Allah grant you shifa, stick to what's required of you by Allah in times of hardship and expect His reward.

And Allah knows best.
:w:

Kittygyal
05-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Salamualikum.
This thread should be moved in Brothers section inshallah :)
Ma'assalama

jzcasejz
05-15-2007, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
This thread should be moved in Brothers section inshallah :)
Ma'assalama
Wa'alaikum Salaam.

Well that would've been done..but Bro Abdul doesn't have access to the Brothers section. But I guess it's all fair though, he did mention it was "Strictly 4 Brothaz" beforehand. Can't argue with him there.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.