format_quote Originally Posted by poga
:sl: what creates the spin:w:
:sl: what creates the spin in the electron:sl:

AmarFaisal
05-12-2007, 06:18 PM
energy?

waálaikumassalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
poga
05-12-2007, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4
:salamext:

What spin? Expand plz?
:sl: What creates the spin
Is it feminine nuts or bolts masculine
Is it the cubical cross shivam screwdriver
Or the zero functional parvathi's circular sansar
What creates the spin
Is it the cubical clayish crystal insan
Or the circular iblis sparkle jinn:w:

poga
05-12-2007, 06:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AmarFaisal
energy?

waálaikumassalam
:sl: why:w:

Kittygyal
05-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Salamualikum.
Gravity :D:p
Ma'assalama

poga
05-12-2007, 08:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Gravity :D:p
Ma'assalama
:sl: yes i think it is related to weight but what creating this weight is it RUH the breath of ALLAH:w:

Pk_#2
05-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Ruh is soul inayy

Erm.. i don't really get this thread

Why the thread? it's purpose bro? :)

Kittygyal
05-12-2007, 08:52 PM
salamualikum.
Neither do i, just go with the flow sis :X
Ma'assalama

poga
05-12-2007, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maliha Misam
Ruh is soul inayy

Erm.. i don't really get this thread

Why the thread? it's purpose bro? :)
:sl:
under his throne there was water in the water there was whirlpool and everything in cosmos was in this whirlpool therefore everything is spining but i need to go further i want to know what created this whirlpool
:w:

Pk_#2
05-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Cool...Tell me when you find out :D inshaAllah

AsalamUALaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh!

Sunnih
05-13-2007, 01:50 PM
under his throne there was water in the water there was whirlpool and everything in cosmos was in this whirlpool therefore everything is spining but i need to go further i want to know what created this whirlpool
So do you really need to study that hard to find this out? It is a very simple answer to that. The will and pre-decree of Allah. Everything obeys the Qada el Kawni.

HBot 5000
05-14-2007, 07:50 AM
:sl: what creates the spin:w:

Ok back to my physics days at uni, here goes (brain engage);

Spin is a quantum mechanical property that arises when the rotational momentum of a particle, in this case an electron, creates a tiny magnetic field. For the sake of simplicity, spin is given a direction, either "up" or "down."

Ah that takes me back :thumbs_up

poga
05-14-2007, 09:21 AM
[QUOTE=HBot 5000;737120]:sl:

Spin is a quantum mechanical property that arises when the rotational momentum of a particle, in this case an electron, creates a tiny magnetic field. For the sake of simplicity, spin is given a direction, either "up" or "down."

assalamualaikum
if there is something above something could this result in creating magnetic field in down bellow like in double cube to cube creating this magnetic field in bottom cube

HBot 5000
05-14-2007, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=poga;737169]
format_quote Originally Posted by HBot 5000

assalamualaikum
if there is something above something could this result in creating magnetic field in down bellow like in double cube to cube creating this magnetic field in bottom cube

Brother if you could tell me more about what you are studying or trying to solve i can help you further.

TBH the cube will have to me made of a substance that is capable of generating a magnetic field. Normally this substance is metal where some electrons are free to move. A solonoid wrapped wround a cube can create magnetism too but it all depends upon what you are trying to do. Normally a magnetic field is created at an agle 90 degrees perpendicular to the direction of charge movement.

If you are referring to statics then electron flow and hence magnetic field strength (B) can be transferred to another cube resulting in a temporary flux but i really need to know more about what you are trying to do.

:thumbs_up

poga
05-14-2007, 12:23 PM
thank you brother alhamdulillah you have given the answer it was iron thank you very much may allah grant you glory here and hereafter

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.