/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what are the signs that some one has a jinn

AnonymousPoster
05-11-2007, 02:03 PM
:sl: i would like understand about the jinn can they hurt the person they are in whats the best way to help that person who has one

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
05-13-2007, 02:59 PM
:wasalamex

IslamOnline.net - Magic & Jinn
http://www.islamonline.net/English/...inn/Index.shtml

Belief in the Jinn, witchcraft and the evil eye
http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?cref=228&ln=eng

adeel
05-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Well since i watched some vidz of Jinns in people they force the person who is posessed say la-ila-hah-illal-lahu-muhamad-urasullulah (there is no god but allah and mohammad is his messenger). I heard Jinns are more scared then humans than humans are scared than Jinns, Wierd huh?
And the weakest Jinn is Stronger than the Strongest man.

Kittygyal
05-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Salamualikum.
Am kindish always finding Jinn hard to consist and grasp because it gets me confused. Maybe because i didn't believe in them before God knows best.
As to brother Adeel's statement i heard something along those lines that a Jinn controls the person, there is bad Jinn and good Jinn aswel. Jinn you can't see them but one finds out when they act weird or something? Allah Hu alim.
Jinns are sitting with us everywhere. Also for the sisters who don't tie hair at night jinns tangle in there hair is that correct?
anywho best to ask a scholar.
Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
adeel
05-22-2007, 05:13 PM
Well its true what you said about Good and Bad Jinns, not sure about Jinns getting tangled in your hair, Oh well Allah Knows best.
Yeh we can try asking a Scholar, good idea ;)
Salam

adeel
05-22-2007, 05:18 PM
You have to read this its called 'The World of Jinn and Its Secrets' its a link from AnonymousGender, http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503543990
Here's one line from that link 'Consequently, we should not get absorbed in stories about jinn, as it is not a form of worship.'
Some people give scary stories about jinns, which is the reason why we are scared, you never know how they are like. check the link out.
Salam

Kittygyal
05-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Well a brother told me that your hair get tangled with Jinn when hair are left open at night. Weird eh but allah knows best.
Ya so lets bounce and ask a scholar inshallah. Lets make the first move init
Ma'assalama

AnonymousPoster
05-23-2007, 01:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Tester
:sl: i would like understand about the jinn can they hurt the person they are in whats the best way to help that person who has one
Its not always easy to see or realise if sometone has jinn...most of the time they would do something that they wouldn't do normally, they wont listen to whatever good advice you give, especially if it involves God. To tell you the truth they have like a voice inside their heads that tells them to do things, mostly bad things...
Jinns are different, they are not all the same, so you might see someone who has one being either too quiet or to loud,very secretive, everything they do don't seem to be right or make sense for example normal things... they might cook something and everytime they forget to turn off the cooker (or do they?), most like the dark...I had a friend who apparently was 'possessed' and she started to always stay where its dark, in a shade away from it...I didn't understand why...but it was a major change as she use to have the lights on even when theres plenty of sunslight...she locked herself in her room and did out of ordinary things and whenever I use to tell her to stop she didn't listen, went through one ear came out of the other!..
If you know someone who has jinn pray for them, try to get them to pray even if they protest and inshallah they come to their senses...although if you need further help you will have to give more details.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.