/* */

PDA

View Full Version : School Kid Breaks The Rules And Gets Whipped For It

mohammed farah
05-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Walahi I feel this kids pain.....The same thing used to happen to me when I didnt memorize the quran properly.

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/JXXkDqz6/...Whipped_For_It

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
05-12-2007, 10:30 AM
:w:
:omg: that's not nice... poor kid!
the kid must have done something baaaaad!
but still it's a bit harsh dont you think:?

afriend
05-12-2007, 10:33 AM
:sl:

This is the only way to keep kids under control, kids these days are too darn spoilt! A few beatings will put them straight, there's no such thing as 'childrens' rights' because kids too stupid to understand and appreciate the rights they have.

'Abd al-Baari
05-12-2007, 10:39 AM

It is a little harsh don't you think.In Hifz class we were never whipped or anything..i suppose we were lucky..Alhamdulillah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
05-12-2007, 10:40 AM
:salamext:

Ouuuuuuuuccccchhhhh!!!!!!!!! Thats not nice :eek: imsad

Malaikah
05-12-2007, 10:44 AM

That is scary. I hope that kid actually did something really bad to have deserved that treatment. :uuh:

vpb
05-12-2007, 10:52 AM
i dont know what happened with the kid, can't judge but yeah, some kids need that, bc they don't listen, and if they don't get a punishment like that , they will win the heart of the teachers and always repeat their action. so i think this kid will never repeat it again. and the teacher was just giving a whip in his hands, so it's not something like beating that you break a bone or cause a serious injury.
They used to do it in our school but with a ruler or a a small thin tree branch

Qurratul Ayn
05-12-2007, 01:13 PM

Hitting the child especially in class for Islamic learning or Hifz is good because if children mess about and interrupt the lesson then a lesson should be taught to the child who caused it, it is the way to keep discipline and respect for the Imam and the learning as going to the Masjid is for learning not to play or mess about.
But sometimes it is harsh the beatings but at the end of the day it is for their own good as they learn from it.

Pk_#2
05-12-2007, 02:49 PM
:'(

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuh

England
05-12-2007, 03:11 PM
I don't agree with whipping but I'm all for the cane. If the kid doesn't learn and is a constant pain then yeh whip them especially the chavs.

- Qatada -
05-12-2007, 03:25 PM

It's not the way of Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) to whip kids or anything like that, especially when teaching Qur'an. :( subhan Allaah.

afriend
05-12-2007, 03:25 PM

Yes...Because if we don't then this happens^

England
05-12-2007, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram

Yes...Because if we don't then this happens^
Yes and this;

Love this idea though. Ban the chavs.

Camomilla
05-12-2007, 03:39 PM
seeing this vid brings back alot of memories...

Pk_#2
05-12-2007, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

It's not the way of Allaah's Messenger (peace be upon him) to whip kids or anything like that, especially when teaching Qur'an. :( subhan Allaah.
Yeah and Children will link Islam to violence it's just not right in the mosque a lil slap here and there is okay :p

But i don't think the imams should be beating up kids like they do now, i won't ever let my siblings go to a mosque after what i saw i left the mosques and learnt at home pefectly fine and now some of my freinds teach my lil sister, hopefully will send my lil brother to a good madrassa :D InshaAllah

Peace.

Camomilla
05-12-2007, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maliha Misam
a lil slap here and there is okay :p
;D
that was funny

Skywalker
05-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Although I do agree that beating a child lightly is beneficial in him/her learning humility and discipline, I don't agree with them doing this is mosques, especially not when learning Qur'an. It's better to let the child love it than to have it bring back bad memories. Some kids can be real trouble-makers and need to be disciplined, but I don't think that an imam is the one to do it. He should tell the parents and they should act accordingly.

vpb
05-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Hitting children

Author: Sheikh Muhammad Naasir Ad-Deen Al-Albaani

Question: "The teacher may sometimes turn to hitting in order to discipline is student. Firstly, is it permissible to hit the student? Secondly, is it permissible to hit him in the face?"

Answer: "As far as hitting in the face, this is not permissible due to the statement of the Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him, "Do not hit the face and do not defigure." Regarding the second part, is it permissible to hit the student in general as a means of discipline; the answer must make mention of the statement of the Prophet, "Command your children to pray when they reach the age of seven and hit them if they leave it off when they reach the age of ten and separate them from each other in the beds."

"In this hadeeth is a proof that for the student, rather the child, whether he is a student or not, it is not permissible for the one in charge of him to hit him due to his deficiency in obeying the commands until he reaches the age of ten. Command your children to pray when they reach the age of seven and hit them if they leave it off when they reach the age of ten and separate them from each other in the beds. Without a doubt, the Hukm (ruling) or Ahimiyah (importance) of whatever knowledge any teacher wants to present to his students will not be equal to the importance of prayer. Therefore, if the Prophet himself prohibits the father from hitting his child due to not praying, until he reaches the age of ten, then with all the more reason, it is not permissible for other than the father (from those in charge) to hit the children for something other than leaving off the salah (prayer) until he reaches the age of ten.

Thus, it is not permissible for the teacher to hit the child even if he did not obey him regarding the salah. What else exists from the other affairs that are as important as the Salah. "In this connection, I would like to also add that the age of puberty for girls and boys differs tremendously from country to country. I know that in general, in countries of warm climate, the hormones may mature at a faster rate; thus the age of takleef (duty: obligation to observe precepts of religion) would be reached at an earlier age than it would in a colder climate. Then this rule should not be taken in a general way but rather each country should study the children or it should be done in a more detailed way. For example one would find out whether this particular child reached the age of puberty or is he still in childhood? So whatever seems to predominate from this study, the hukm (ruling) would be decided."

He was then asked: "With regards to hitting, if the child had bad banners and hit.." Sheikh Al-Albaani began saying:

"There is no hitting, no hitting at all. Rather there is directing, advising and speech. Sometimes words have a greater affect on people than hitting. In addition, hitting with some people does not help at all, rather it makes them continue on what their upon more and more. What is important is that the best of all guidance is the guidance of Muhammad, may peace and blessings be upon him. Thus the child is not to be hit so long that he did not reach the age of puberty.

"On this note, I understand from the gradual teaching of the Prophet that was previously mentioned in the hadith, 'Command your children to pray' to the end of the hadeeth, I understand from this hadeeth that it is wrong what I see take place with many fathers. He commands his child to pray before reaching the age of seven. This is opposition to the commandment of the Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him. 'Command your children to pray when they reach the age of seven.' That is why it is not appropriate for the Muslim to put the commandment in effect before what the Prophet defined initially. It is ok for the father to permit his child to come along with him to pray with him in the masjid. But as far as him telling him, "Come here, get up, go make wudoo' and pray." and the child has not yet reached the age of seven, this is opposition to this hadith, so I just wanted to remind you all of that."

He was also asked: "Sheikh, regarding hitting, sometimes you find students leave their houses and have no manners, even good advice does not benefit them, so does hitting them fall into necessity?"

Sheikh Al-Albaani replied:
"There is no necessity, where is the necessity here. Can you comprehend that hitting would benefit when the One who created him said, do not hit him until he reaches the age of seven."

Excerpt taken from an audio cassette lecture titled: "La Qushoor fil Islam." by: Sheikh Al-Albaani

----------------------------------------

However, when this question was asked to Dr. Saleh as Saleh in his paltalk class, "Understanding Islam," he answered that it IS permissible to use spanking as a form of discipline if it is used as a last resort and done gently. So, this matter needs further elaboration.

Source: http://www.pinkislam.com/content/view/115/37/

vpb
05-12-2007, 04:27 PM
that is just an opinion of one of the scholars. it doesn't mean that is 100% accurate . Other scholars might have different opinions.

tomtomsmom
05-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Ohhh that makes my blood boil!!!!!!!! I would NEVER allow someone to do that to my child!! It is the parents responsibility to punish their own children according to what they have done wrong. I hardly ever have to spank my child because he has been taught what he is and isn't supposed to do. Usually just the threat of a spanking puts him back in line very quickly! And I never ever use anything to spank him other than my hand. There is no need to use a weapon against a child! Not to mention that you have no control over how hard they are being hit. If someone did that to my son, I would be in jail!!!

Abdul Fattah
05-12-2007, 04:57 PM
I seriously feel the urge coming up to go find that guy and punch him a few in the face with my fist full speed. If this were my own child I'd go berserk on this teacher.

Sinbad
05-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Arabs hate black people right? Or am I misstaken?

tomtomsmom
05-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Huh???

islamirama
05-12-2007, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sinbad
In general, no they do not. An arab is married to a black girl in my community. But back home, there are tensions and racism against different races and not just black. which is more or less the same in every country.

Sinbad
05-12-2007, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
In general, no they do not. An arab is married to a black girl in my community. But back home, there are tensions and racism against different races and not just black. which is more or less the same in every country.
Aha, iv heard that Arabs are the most anti black people in the world, it may be false but still. Maybe its arab nationalists?

islamirama
05-12-2007, 06:24 PM
Aha, iv heard that Arabs are the most anti black people in the world, it may be false but still. Maybe its arab nationalists?
I would have to disagree with that. We have seen the most anti-black people in the history, those who labed them "monkeys" and "inhuman or subhuman" and other sort of stuff. The modern arabs of today are more of cultural arabs then islamic and do to colonial influence in the ME and SE Asia, the people there tend to look more positively white or light colored people, even among them ownselves. So it's more of a color issue than race here. There's arabs that even hate other arabs becuase they are not native (saudi). You'll see a white guy or arab get a job first before a black guy or SE Asian. But often its the few bad apples that ring the loudest when the majority are not like that.

aamirsaab
05-12-2007, 08:43 PM
The Prophet [saw] told us specifically not to hit children. So I don't know what the teacher is playing at.

Kittygyal
05-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Salamualikum.
Om... how selfish !!! that man hitting the kid, i feel like going and hitting him!
Ya Allah!!!!
ma'assalama

- Qatada -
05-12-2007, 09:09 PM

The Prophet said: 'There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab, nor for a fair-skinned person over a person with dark skin, nor for a dark-skinned person over a person with fair skin. Whoever is more pious and God-fearing is more deserving of honour.' (Musnad Ahmad)

A famous companion of Allaah's Messenger, Muhammad (peace be upon him) was a black man, well known as Bilaal. He had many black companions, even whites, aswell as arabs.

O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with Allâh is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqûn (pious - see V.2:2). Verily, Allâh is All-Knowing, All-Aware.

[Qur'an 49:13]

Taqwa: piety, "God-consciousness." Taqwa involves constant awareness and remembrance of Allah, and conscious efforts to adhere to His commandments and abstain from whatever He has forbidden.

Sinbad
05-13-2007, 02:39 AM
Arab does not equall muslims, most libanese are christians et c. And an arab muslim does not mean a thrue muslim.

sevgi
05-13-2007, 02:50 AM
screwed up backward schools with there screwed up teachers and there screwed up systems. U dont hit kids. thats not how u do it.you dont whip em. u dont touch them. they are kids. they are kids for gods sake. not a horse or a cow. a child. a weak child. pure as anything. a child who deserves nothing but mercy and understanding. what did he do? forget his homework coz he had to help his backward dad with the sheep? talk in class? have a fight with a fellow student?

WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD OUR PROPHET SAY!

may Allah give them what they deserve.

islamirama
05-13-2007, 06:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
screwed up backward schools with there screwed up teachers and there screwed up systems. U dont hit kids. thats not how u do it.you dont whip em. u dont touch them. they are kids. they are kids for gods sake. not a horse or a cow. a child. a weak child. pure as anything. a child who deserves nothing but mercy and understanding. what did he do? forget his homework coz he had to help his backward dad with the sheep? talk in class? have a fight with a fellow student?

WHAT IN THE WORLD WOULD OUR PROPHET SAY!

may Allah give them what they deserve.

Somebody woke up on wrong side of the bed today?

Arab does not equall muslims, most libanese are christians et c. And an arab muslim does not mean a thrue muslim.
yup! you got that right dude :thumbs_up

Despite its association in the Western mind with things Arabic, about 85 percent of Islam's faithful are not Arabs. South Asia has the largest Muslim population, with 275 million believers. Africa is second largest, with 200 million. And, according to the American Muslim Council, China has about as many Muslims as better-known Islamic strongholds such as Iran, Egypt or Turkey.

Ghira
05-13-2007, 06:36 AM
Many of the generation of Muslims that have immigrated from Afghanistan have extreme negative connotations to their own religion, Islam.

My uncles tell me how they would get a beat down by the "mullah" for incorrect recitation or bad hygene. They would get hit reading the book of Allah...Hmm I think that is wrong and should not be done. This young children need to build a love for the Quran and Islam. I see in the some Islamic schools in America there is extreme cases of students getting physically abused.

Another bad connotation is when my uncles only hear other people listen to Quran or read the Quran during the time of someone's funeral or a khatum (group of people complete the whole Quran in one night). Great another bad connotation so whenever you hear someone crying in the background you hear Quran as well. It is good to read Quran to relieve pain but if that is the only time someone will listen to it then it is best to not do that at all.

sevgi
05-13-2007, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Somebody woke up on wrong side of the bed today?
na...i just cant stand kids getting beaten up...

mohammed farah
05-13-2007, 06:54 AM
look at the society in britain today........kids have no respect no more...........ever since beating got stopped in schools.........kids can do what they want.......graffiti, talk back to parents, steal, murder etc

Sinbad
05-13-2007, 07:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed farah
look at the society in britain today........kids have no respect no more...........ever since beating got stopped in schools.........kids can do what they want.......graffiti, talk back to parents, steal, murder etc
Your solution is to hit them?:D

mohammed farah
05-13-2007, 08:15 AM
Your solution is to hit them?:D

YES!:D

Trumble
05-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Physical punishment, let alone that sort of brutality, of children is the refuge of incompetent parents and educators.

sevgi
05-13-2007, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Physical punishment, let alone that sort of brutality, of children is the refuge of incompetent parents and educators.
thank you so much...
and the mentally deranged!!!

Camomilla
05-13-2007, 09:46 AM
true!
I know one incident where group of children went to beat up an old person!:enough!:
I wasn't there when It happened and I feel sorry for that person...
they were like 13-15 years-old

Snowflake
05-13-2007, 10:00 AM
No kid deserves to be beaten like that. What kind of message is that giving to the child? That it's ok to hit others? I'm disgusted. :raging:

No wonder children who are taught to read the Quran, don't know much about Islam. How about teaching them good behavior and manners with it. That is part of Islam too!

Malaikah
05-13-2007, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
No wonder children who are taught to read the Quran, don't know much about Islam. How about teaching them good behavior and manners with it. That is part of Islam too!

But how do you know he was being hit for something Quran related? How do you know that he didn't do something more serious.

Though I doubt that he could have done anything so serious as to deserve that... perhaps if he bashed another kid to the point of hospitalization... them maybe... :rollseyes

sevgi
05-13-2007, 10:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

But how do you know he was being hit for something Quran related? How do you know that he didn't do something more serious.

Though I doubt that he could have done anything so serious as to deserve that... perhaps if he bashed another kid to the point of hospitalization... them maybe... :rollseyes
lol sis...gotta credit u on that...

i think the media is affecting our own muslims...if u see a guy wearing that red and white checkerred thingy on his head and if hes hitting a kid, its gotta be religion based...

lol...:D

Camomilla
05-13-2007, 10:24 AM
It's the parents who have to teach good manners to their children in the first place.
physical abuse Iz not good, it can cause traumas too...
sorry, my english iz bad:-[ :hiding:

sevgi
05-13-2007, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Camilla
It's the parents who have to teach good manners to their children in the first place.
physical abuse Iz not good, it can cause traumas too...
sorry, my english iz bad:-[ :hiding:
i agree with u wholly...and ur english is fine sis...:D

Snowflake
05-13-2007, 10:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

umm lol I just assumed :-[ cuz the brother said he was hit like that for memorising the Quran wrongly (or summat).

I agree with ur second sentence though. But that's how kids get beaten in mosques anyway. My nephew, then 7, was hit on his arm so badly, his elbow was swollen and he was crying in pain for hours afterwards. And that was going for a drink of water. I guess that's what was in my head when I posted.

aamirsaab
05-13-2007, 10:34 AM

There is a fine line between disciplining and an a$$-whooping/beating. The former is required in certain cases, the latter is not (unless you're defending yourself).

sevgi
05-13-2007, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

There is a fine line between disciplining and an a$$-whooping/beating. The former is required in certain cases, the latter is not (unless you're defending yourself).
i dnt believ that discipline is necessary in certain cases...i think it is just an ongoing process through a child or adolescents life...it is something which should be consisitent in all cases and situations in life...not implemented in some and discarded in others...

abu abdurrahman
05-13-2007, 11:10 AM
If the parents were careful of what they expose their kids to, teachers wouldn't have to go that far.

I thought that was over the top...

some kids can just be threatened and scared of disobeying parents/elders before having to resort to physical punishment.

Shouldn't have to use that much though, i personally don't agree with it and think, as someone said earlier, that it was not the prophet's (saw) way

Camomilla
05-13-2007, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
i agree with u wholly...and ur english is fine sis...:D
thanx! :D :D :D
wub u!! :thankyou:

Nyomi
05-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Oh my :( This is truely horrible :cry:

Fair enough children do need to be punished for bad behaviour but to do this is just not acceptable on any level!

Muezzin
05-13-2007, 12:52 PM
No kid deserves that, no matter what they did.

H4RUN
05-13-2007, 12:58 PM

No child should be wooopd like there's no tomorrow.

As for the issues on getting hit when reciting wrong and so forth, I for one think it should not be done, why? Simple reason, you want them to get a connection with their religion when reading the words of God, building love and respect with their teachers and religion...But after you get a few how should i put it, 'shots' to put you back in your place ,you lose a bit of the love and affection that you had for learning. After a few times the child loses faith in his/her teacher 'how badly will they get hit today?'...Therefore this results to some trying to avoid going to 'learn'....

Can lead to various different things from 'chav life' to just sheeeeer ignorance of learning... All in all im against it:)

peace

Camomilla
05-13-2007, 01:01 PM
I agree with u all

afriend
05-13-2007, 04:00 PM

Just to clearify things...Not beaten that brutally :eek:. Ouch man!

Snowflake
05-13-2007, 06:25 PM
I remember when I went to Pakistan at the age of five. We used to get caned if we were late, which I often was. Not my fault as I couldn't jump over the irrigation canals in the fields. One day, late again, I couldn't face more caning so I played truant (lol at 5!). My mum found out and gave me the beating of my life - so much for avoiding the cane. I thought my mum had been really unfair, so a few days later I wagged school again. Lol! Just shows beating doesn't work. :(

Nyomi
05-13-2007, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
I remember when I went to Pakistan at the age of five. We used to get caned if we were late, which I often was. Not my fault as I couldn't jump over the irrigation canals in the fields. One day, late again, I couldn't face more caning so I played truant (lol at 5!). My mum found out and gave me the beating of my life - so much for avoiding the cane. I thought my mum had been really unfair, so a few days later I wagged school again. Lol! Just shows beating doesn't work. :(
Exactly. I totally agree with that!:thumbs_up

tomtomsmom
05-14-2007, 12:44 AM

My son has respect. He knows that he has to follow the rules. And I didn't have to beat the crap out of him for him to learn that!!!

Sinbad
05-14-2007, 12:58 AM
So it is just me that belives that the teacher was a racist that hit a black child? You never heard "nobody hates blacks more than arabs", im not saying all arabs are racists, im saying that teacher was.

tomtomsmom
05-14-2007, 01:16 AM
So it is just me that belives that the teacher was a racist that hit a black child? You never heard "nobody hates blacks more than arabs", im not saying all arabs are racists, im saying that teacher was.

There is no way of us knowing why the teacher did that, why it was video taped, or if other children were treated that way. Lets not turn this into something we know nothing of.

mohammed farah
05-14-2007, 05:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tomtomsmom
My son has respect. He knows that he has to follow the rules. And I didn't have to beat the crap out of him for him to learn that!!!
I didnt mean everyone but the majority, what i mean is look at the youth today and compare it to back in the 70's...................the diffrence is the caining...........they kids new what would happen if they did something bad.........I'll give you an example.................If you were a kid and you touched things you shouldnt have and one day you decide to play with a lighter and you accidently burn usrself......you know would not want to play with a lighter.........its the same with a kid.......once he gets the cain.........he or she would not do that bad thing cos they know they would get a painfull pinishment(not painfull in enough to leave a mark), instead of a stupid punismhent......like...........go to your bedroom and stay there.......the kid will have a ps2,phone,tv,computer...........thats more like a reward then a punishment. now do you get my point even thou its kind of messy:)

mohammed farah
05-14-2007, 05:35 AM
And by the way knifing shoothing murder rape muggin is in a all time high....now...4 out of the 5 i just suggest are done by teens nearly every week.

Muezzin
05-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Caning is like being hit on the hand a couple of times, hard. It is not getting the snot whupped out of you like in the video. If you phyiscally discipline a child too much, he won't respect you, he'll hate you. I mean, that's how I'd react if someone smacked the almighty heck out of me for breaking a rule.

yussufmo
05-14-2007, 10:30 AM
are dey somalians or is it just me thinkin dat?

mohammed farah
05-14-2007, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yussufmo
are what somalian

3ARABY_2005
05-14-2007, 12:03 PM
THIS IS NOT A TEATCHER....HE IS A CRIMINAL..AND SHOULD BE SENT TO JAIL

WHATEVER THE CHILDREN DO...THEY R CHILDREN..AND WE R THE ADULTS

WE SHOULD DEAL WITH THEM IN A WISE WAY.....AND NOT IN AN ANIMALS WAY .

AND I'M SURPRISED THAT SOME SISTERS HERE APPROVED THAT...I REALLY PITTY THEIR KIDS

(( FORGIVE MY ENGLISH MISTAKED...I'M NOT SO STRONG IN IT ))

IbnAbdulHakim
05-14-2007, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

get me bro... that video made me sick :( audhubillah, audhubillah, audhubillah, audhubillah.....

need to lie down

Camomilla
05-14-2007, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yussufmo
that iz what I think too...
he could be....

mohammed farah
05-14-2007, 12:49 PM
that iz what I think too...
he could be....
lol to me it look like one of the dark skinned saudi kids

Camomilla
05-14-2007, 12:56 PM
lol to me it look like one of the dark skinned saudi kids
but they are originally from africa, arent they?

mohammed farah
05-14-2007, 01:02 PM
but they are originally from africa, arent they?
The dark skinned arabs arent somalis trust me.............theyre more likely from sudan

Camomilla
05-14-2007, 01:07 PM
The dark skinned arabs arent somalis trust me.............theyre more likely from sudan
I didn't know! I thought they were originally from Africa..
could It be possible that the teacher Iz racist?
( sorry, I don't mean to be offensive :hiding: )

mohammed farah
05-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Nah I dont think The teacher is racist......But that video brought back some painfull memories:D

Camomilla
05-14-2007, 01:13 PM
that video brought back some painfull memories:D
yeah,
me too!
:enough!: :rollseyes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.