/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Perfume warning

unknown_JJ
05-12-2007, 05:04 PM
im not sure if this is true...bt got it in an email... and this is how it goes...

My brother, who is a policeman, sent me this, outlining something that happened recently in the Midlands , it's worth mentioning to your friends and families
PLEASE READ
It was about 3 weeks ago, I was at the Shell station getting diesel. It was bout 11:30pm . I was approached by 2 men and 2 women in a car. The man that was driving asked me 'What kind of perfume do you wear?' I was a bit confused and I asked him 'Why?' He said 'We are selling some name brand perfumes, at cheap prices.' I said I had no money. He then reached out of the car and handed me paper that was laminated; it had many perfumes on it. I looked quickly at it and gave it back. I said, I have no money, He said it is OK, we take check, cash or credit cards. Then the people in the car began to laugh. I just got in my car and said no thanks. Then I received this e-mail yesterday and it sent chills up my spine. Please read this.
It is not joke. Here is the e-mail I was sent-
Dear Friends:
I know not all of you are women that I am sending this to, but I am hoping you will share this with your wives, daughters, mother, sisters, etc. Our world seems to be getting crazier by the day. Pipe bombs in mailboxes; and sick-os in parking lots with perfume. Be careful. I was approached yesterday afternoon around 3:30 PM in the Tesco car park near the University of Ulster by two males who asked what kind of perfume I was wearing. Then they asked if I'd like to sample some fabulous scent they were willing to sell me at a very reasonable rate. I probably would have agreed had I not received an e-mail some weeks ago warning of a 'Wanna smell this perfume?' scam.
Someone walks up to you at the shopping centre's or in parking areas and asks you to SNIFF PERFUME that they are selling at a cheap price. THIS IS NOT PERFUME...IT IS ETHER!
When you sniff it, you'll pass out. They'll take your wallet, your valuables and heaven knows what else.
The men continued to stand between parked cars, I guess to wait for someone else to hit on. I stopped a lady going towards them, pointing at them and told her about how I was sent an e-mail at work. If it were not for this e-mail, I probably would have sniffed the 'perfume' but thanks to the generosity of an e-mailing friend, I was spared whatever might have happened to me. I wanted to do the same for you.
PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ALL YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS AND PLEASE BE ALERT AND BE AWARE. IF YOU ARE A MAN AND RECEIVE THIS, PASS IT ON TO YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS.
Ladies this happened to me yesterday and I didn't smell the perfume either, thanks to this email. This is true. Believe me, I know. I was over by the car park at lunch time when I was approached. So day or night, it does not matter. There were 3 guys together when I was approached. I called the police when I got back to my home.
Like the email says above,
LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY,CO-WORKERS, whoever. It helped me.

hmm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
05-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Was it verified? most emails being passed around are fake or stup chain mails. One of the duty of the a Muslim as stated in the quran is to confirm and verify the news they get before passing it on.

unknown_JJ
05-12-2007, 05:21 PM
oh sorry just done some reseacrh its fake :| oopz
u can close d thread modz

chacha_jalebi
05-12-2007, 05:25 PM
woh blud :(

best thin is jus to say i got official perfume from the perfume shop so buzz off:D

its best to avoid ppl that sell thins on streets

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
05-12-2007, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
oh sorry just done some reseacrh its fake :| oopz
u can close d thread modz
now u tell us, i already replied lol:p

but ive heard of cases lik this in jolly old pakistan, where they use drugged up foods

neway the moral is, avoid ppl giving free stuff:p

unknown_JJ
05-12-2007, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
now u tell us, i already replied lol:p

but ive heard of cases lik this in jolly old pakistan, where they use drugged up foods

neway the moral is, avoid ppl giving free stuff:p
yeh i herd sutin lik dat b4 aswel.. das y i blive it :confused:

plus im realy vunerable n alwayz a target 2 thses kinda ppl grrr

NobleMuslimUK
05-14-2007, 12:59 AM
:sl:
Yes beware of this. It is for real.

Pk_#2
05-14-2007, 10:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
yeh i herd sutin lik dat b4 aswel.. das y i blive it :confused:

plus im realy vunerable n alwayz a target 2 thses kinda ppl grrr
who's messin wiv ma sis :enough!:

Ima beat them upppppp :D

You know i'm a tuff gal Jayy jaaaaaaay :rollseyes

AsalamuAlaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh Wa Maghfiratuuuh!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.